• Kill selected tasks
• App or game killer
• Android optimizer
• Ignore apps when kill tasks
• Auto kill tasks on every screen off
• Regular kill
• Startup Kill
• One click task kill widget
• Quick uninstaller
• Show battery life
• Support all android version
• Kill GPS: Kill apps to stop GPS
• Memory Booster, RAM Booster
• Memory Cleaner, RAM Cleaner
• Permission manager addon for Android 4.3 (App Ops)
• Holo style
■ User Reviews
"I'm always searching for bigger and better. Tried many task killers over the years. Keep coming back to this one. Light on resource + reliable persistence + Screen off kill (rare option) + Automatic timed kill + Ignore list for persistent tasks = Minimum ram usage + battery conservation. I t's simple and it works. "
-- by Cao Wabunga
"Better than Advanced Task Killer!! I put their widget side-by-side & this one got stuff atk didn't with identical settings. My new fav app ;)" -- by Rachel Ricci
"EXCELLENT!!! :-D This app is great! I just updated my previous phone& I eent this phone; as soon ss I got this phone I immediately went to Google Play so to find this app so I could download it again. ALSO, I've tried other apps like what this app does & is, but always have come back. Like old saying...."I've tried the rest, but I always have cone back to the best". This is my 2nd or 3rd time Downloading this app Again. Each time I get a new phone I make sure this is one of my very 1st apps that I Reinstall! !" -- by Gary Kess
"I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try. They'd never go back to ATK!!!! ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!A TON more features!!!!" -- by by Matt Meltzer
The Advanced Task Manager can list all the running tasks on your phone and it can help you stop any of the tasks easily and quickly. It is also a task management tool which can manage all the installed apps on your phone.
The task management mechanism of android system has been changed after the release of the version 2.2 of the android system. Task killers cannot kill the services and notifications on your phone.
By use of the Advanced Task Manager, you can thoroughly stop tasks in the following steps:
1) long press the task that you want to stop
2) chose the “force stop” option
3) press the the “force stop” button on the application info system panel
If you want to manage running services, click menu->service, then it will open the system service panel where you can stop running services.
**Please note that installing the following apps such as: Advanced Task Killer, Super Task Killer FREE, ES Task Manager, Automatic Task Killer, Mobo Task Killer, Android Booster together with Advanced Task Manager may make your phone unstable or cause potential conflict.**
Q: Why do apps restart again after killing?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events. Apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of system limitation. We suggest you to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add apps to the ignore list?
A: You can long press the task that you want to ignore, and then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be shown in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings. It can help you to kill tasks when system starts up.
The Android robot is modified from work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
app killer, app manager, android booster, app kill
Android Task Manager is the overall system application.
Task, Application, Sd card, Device, system information can be managed in a single shot.
● Task Management (Tasks)
- Real-time process list
- Multi-select, command support
- If you hold the specified item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- List of service, background, empty applications.
* Service Process : Hidden service to users, but running process (mp3 music playing, atmospheric transmission network, etc.). Should be reviewed when ending.
* Background Process : Hidden applications which can be safely ended.
* Empty Process : End-able process. Cached application
- Used Memory information
- Package information
- The process stop, restart, delete, and detailed information
- Add exception list and exception list management
- Auto-End task
- Shake-End task
- Startup-End task
- One-touch-End task
- Favorite application list(Widget service support)
- Application share(Recommendation)
● Application Management (Applications)
- Multi-select, command support
- If you touch the item, manage menu will appear.(On the Settings page, you can specify the click action)
- A list of installed applications
- Package information
- App Version information
- App file size
- Application execution, deletion, update confirm, evaluation, comment, and details
- Backup to SD Card
- Application search
- Favorite application list
- Application share(Recommend)
● Backup (Backup list)
- Multi-select, delete, restore (reinstall) support
- Backup to SD Card
- Restore from SD Card
- External APK file install support. (Android package install file)
(path : /sdcard/smartmanager)
- The backup file size
- Backup date information
● Information(Progress bar)
- Device information
- CPU info
- Ram info(Total, Used, Available)
- Battery Information(Temperature - Celsius, Fahrenheit)
- Internal storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- External storage space, information(Total, Used, Available)
- About Android Task Manager
- Android Task Manager Setting
- Volume Control
- Screen Brightness
- Wireless Network
- My Location (network, GPS)
- Bluetooth Setting
- Language Setting
- Date and Time
● Home Screen Widget
- Widget Update Time Adjustabl e
- Specify the possible actions when clicking widgets(one-touch end:In safe mode or task management screen)
- Update info / Avail Ram(1×1)
- Update info / Total Ram, Avail Ram(2×1)
- Internal Storage / External Storage Info(2×1)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Orange Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Red Theme)
- Active Task, Ram, Storage info(3×1 Black Theme)
- Favorite Application Link (2×2 Black Theme)
- Battery status(1×1)
Once using shortcuts on the main screen, you can easily access Android Task Manager program.
If you use widgets feature, you can easily see status of the current Ram and access to Android Task Manager.
Please, let us know if there is any bugs, issues or ideas. We will review them as soon as possible.
"This is a good system manager showing all the apps opening and running in the background with easy one-touch ability to close them all down!" - Paul Roach
"I think that this app is the best one until now and I feel so great whenever I use it" - Mohammed Kamal Baobaid
"The designers has created a great software for home to get an awesome experience" - Yadnesh Patil
- One click to kill running tasks and free memory
- Delete private records of your online and off-line activities, such as browsing data, search records, call logs, etc.
- Clean cache to speed up your phone
- Clear Apk rubbish to release more space for your phone
- One click to clear all system trash and residual files
- Shortcut to kill tasks & release memory in the Notification Bar
- Disable apps running in the background (Rooted device needed)
- Traffic monitoring to keep track of your usage of 2G/3G/4G and Wifi data
- Permanently disable startup apps when system starts up (Rooted device needed)
-One tap widget
-Customize item height
ATK is often used to kill app and clean memory. We do suggest people use ATK manually kill apps instead of auto killing app.
1. How to use it (for new users to quick start)?
ATK is pretty simple. Open this tool and take a look at the running applications list? Uncheck some apps you don't want to kill (such as Advanced Task Killer and some system apps) Tap the button 'Kill selected apps', it will kill all applications checked.
2. How to use it (for new users to do more)?
If you don't want to kill any app, you can tap it on the running applications list. Then it's checking box will turn to gray.
3. Why there are app running that I haven't used or even opened?
Some app will start up once you turn on your phone or be invoked by some events.
4. What is ignore list/ignore?
Ignore list is for you to ignore some app you don't want to kill. If you long press on the app listed on the main screen of ATK, the menu will pop up, then you can select 'Ignore', the application would be moved to ignore list. When you tap 'Kill selected apps', it won't be killed any more.
5. What is default action for long press?
You can set your default action for long press and click on the settings. The system default action for long press is pop-menu. That means you when you long press on the application (displays on the running applications list), a pop-menu would shows up. For example, if you want to switch to the application after you long press on it, you can set the default action of long press to 'Switch to'.
6. Why I lost my network connection after I tap 'kill selected apps'?
This is because some apps related with network connection are killed, such as 'voicemail'. You can ignore it instead of killing it.
7. Why my Home reloaded?
This is because some apps related with Home are killed. Such as 'HTC Sense', 'Mail'(if it is integrated with Home). You can ignore it instead of killing it.
8. Why I cannot receive notification of Email?
This is because you killed 'Email'. Instead of killing it, you need to ignore it.
9. What is Auto Kill?
If you want to kill apps automatically you need to choose one of auto-kill level
- Safe: Only kill the apps aren't running but still consume memory.
- Aggressive: Kill the apps running background and apps aren't running.
- Crazy: All apps except for apps you are using with.
You should be able to see Auto Kill information shows on the title, like 'Auto-Kill: 12:20'. That means auto kill will start at 12:20, you can also change the frequency to impact the auto kill start time.
App killer is only a tool to kill apps and task. It won't help your battery directly. But if you kill any app which consumes battery a lot, you might think app killer is helping your battery.
Advanced Task Killer Pro is paid version which doesn't contain ads.
Note: For android 2.2 and later version, task manager cannot kill services and front apps, you have to force stop them. If you use task manager to kill them, services might restart; also notification won't be erased from the top bar. So we don't suggest people use task manager kill them.
KW: taskiller taskkiller task killer taskmanager manager panel taskpanel process app killer, task killer pro
"Switchr is a well designed and well polished app with a simple, yet practical function that allows users to access their running apps quickly and conveniently." - XDA Developers
To use Switchr, just swipe in from the edge, make your selection and let go! Switchr has three different styles (Flow, Slide, and Arc), each with it's own unique way of displaying your chosen recent/running/favorite apps. With live switching, you can switch between apps in real time as you swipe! Switchr can even replace your default search action, allowing you to switch between apps using the search key or by swiping up from the navigation bar. You can also pin your favorite apps and rearrange the order to your liking.
"Ready for another one of those apps that you never thought you wanted or needed, but will fall in love with once you get it?" - Phandroid
"Sometimes change is good, and this change is just too pretty to pass up" - AndroidSpin
Switchr Pro Key
Switchr comes in all its app switching glory with the bulk of its features granted to you for free. But with the Pro key installed, all settings are unlocked, allowing you to customize every aspect of the app switching experience. Switchr Pro allows you to switch apps in real time, close running apps using gestures, use the sidebar with Switchr Slide, customize the user interface and animations in great detail, trigger it from the bottom edge, use root features such as Halo, configure blacklists/whitelists to your liking, show an unlimited amount of content, and much, much more. Get it now! http://bit.ly/switchrpro
News & Media
"A lot of Android devices have dedicated buttons to bring up the multitasking list, but Switchr may offer an even faster way to jump between running apps" - Android Police
"Switchr does switching in a way that will seem more natural to you" - Phandroid
"This is a high-quality app from a developer with a proven track record, and I can warmly recommend it" - makeuseof
"Swipe between apps quickly and select the one you want, all without lifting your finger off the screen" - Lifehacker
"Switchr aims to make multitasking more efficient and effective" - AddictiveTips
"Switchr is a great idea and I look forward to seeing where it goes" - Android Dissected
And you can use this application as simply task manager too.
It starts when you push the home button.
Come back to default home application when pushing home button once again.
If 'Display Widgets' option is valid, you can put widget on main screen.
icons were created by minus110707.
Sorry, I'm not too good at English,
A change history
+Remove unnecessary permission.
+Add Ad free option
+ICS theme(over 4.0)
+fix some bugs
+Add 'Hide Application Title' function
+Add 'Favorite App' function.
+Bug fix(Crush when back from PreferenceScreen of widgets)
+Add new choice of Transparency
+Add function "Close All Apps"
+Change application icon
+Add new option for widget.
+Bug fix (force close at landscape mode)
+Bug fix (force close when home button is double tapped)
+Bug fix (force close when device reboot)
+You can put widget on main screen.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching on OS2.1
+fix bug go to initial screen of application when task switching.
+Reduce application size.
+fix bug when add shortcut to home with Moto atrix
default home app.
+Some errors came to be handled normally.
+fix bug when add application shortcut to home
with Moto atrix default home app.
+Add Function to not display application on task list
+Display ad on Preference screen.
+Add option "Double Click Launch Mode"
+Add option "Reverse draw order"
+Support to kill task on Froyo
+A little improve performance
+Launch with the long tap of the search key
* Sync with Google Tasks at the core *
Sync with Google Tasks is not just another bullet point in an endless feature list, but lies at the heart of the application. Our goal is to bring all the features you are enjoying online to your Android device.
* Tuned to the whole Android ecosystem *
Tasks uses the modern design language introduced with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich throughout the application. However, that doesn’t mean that we compromise on compatibility, as we made sure that Tasks runs on Android 2.2 or later. And whether you have a phone, a tablet or anything in between, the UI just feels right for the screen you are holding in your hands.
* Additional Features *
Due date reminders
Multiple Google accounts
Light and dark theme
Integration into Android sharing system
Sort by rearranging or by due date
* Versions *
Next to the paid version we also offer a free, ad-supported version which will start showing ads after 10 days. Both versions offer the same functionality and features. You won’t lose any data if you decide to upgrade from the free to the paid version as all the data is synced with Google Tasks.
* Move to SD card not supported due to problems with widgets *
Sync your todo lists from multiple GMail and Google Apps accounts with one app.
Sort tasks by due date, name, custom order, and more.
Repeating tasks move to the next due date.
Set reminders for time-sensitive tasks.
Assign task colors to mark important tasks.
Integrates with Executive Assistant app & widget.
Full documentation online with information on features, settings, customization, and solutions to common problems, at gtohelp.tinjasoft.com.
Full version features:
- Calendar-style date picker
- Collapsible subtasks
- Push tasks to Google & Android Calendar
- Integration with Pure Calendar Widget & Everybody all the Time's Android Agenda Widget
- Full widget customization
- and much more!
Useful app to manage your Input Method (IME)
Any Android user have at least 3-4 keyboards... This app allow you to quickly switch keyboards without to go all the way into the setting.
It was mainly written because I need to keep switching between SwiftKey, Kii and Samsung Keyboard while I still get used to the latter.
! ADS FREE!
★Switch Keyboards easily.
★Full test for chosen keyboard.
★ Notification option to quickly change keyboard straight from the notification bar. (Pro)
★More features on the way!
Swiftkey, keyboard picker, Swype, switcher, quick keyboard
*Kill selected tasks
*Android optimizer & booster
*Ignore apps when kill tasks
*Auto kill tasks on every screen off
*One click task kill widget
*Show battery life
*Support android 1.5/1.6/2.2/2.3/3.x/4.0
Q: Why do apps restart again?
A: Some apps are restarted by system events apps cannot be prevented from restarting because of the limitation of the system. It is suggested to enable auto kill in settings, and it will kill tasks on every screen off. It will help to save battery life and release memory for the phone.
Q: How can I add app to ignore list?
A: You can long click on the task that you want to ignore, then you will get a poped up context menu, click "Ignore". The ignored apps will not be listed in the task list, and will never be killed. You can manage the ignored apps in settings.
Q: How can I manage startup apps?
There is "Startup Kill" in settings, it can help you to kill tasks on system startup.
------------------by Matt Meltzer--
I honestly wish everyone who supports and uses ATK, would give your's a try.
They'd never go back to ATK!!!!
ATM does SO much more than ATK!!!!
A TON more features!!!!
AND.................ABOUT HALF THE PRICE OF ATK!!!!!
** Smart Task Switcher is a multi task switcher app / Task Manager
It can do a quick switch between recently used apps / running tasks / favourite apps.
More convenient! -- It use a tiny movable floating icon method to replace long press HOME button key.
A simple task killer! -- Long press app to kill it.
( Green text label marks running. )
Favourite list / Ignore list!
Options -- Launched by press HOME button and long press search button.
** Mail me for more features or your advice
Create custom filters so you can easily organize and switch between to-do lists. Use the calendar month view for a quick way to see all of your upcoming tasks.
Some Features Include:
● Customizable to-do list view.
● Customizable sorting and filtering.
● Save and name custom sort filter.
● Optional quick search.
● Calendar month view.
● A view details screen that automatically creates links to locations, websites, email addresses, and phone numbers.
● Repeating tasks.
● Repeating reminder alarms.
● Ability to snooze the alarm.
● Customizable home screen widget.
● Export todo task list as TXT, XML, CSV or Outlook CSV files to the SD card.
● Import XML and CSV file.
● Automatically backup to-do tasks to the SD card on a fixed schedule.
● Send a to-do task to the Google calendar.
● Optional microphone buttons for speech to text input.
● Selectable themes.
● Online user manual.
Visit the ToDo Task Manager website at www.mikesandroidworkshop.com for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I automatically dial a phone number entered in a task?
A: Type in a phone number in either the contact field or in the note field to display that phone number as a link when viewing it on either the 'Task Detail View' screen or the 'Alarm Notification detail' screen. Clicking on the link will automatically dial that number.
Q: How do I create a custom filter?
A: To save custom filters press the phones menu button while you are on the 'Sort and Filter Settings' window. A menu will pop up. Select 'Save Filter Settings As..'. Then type in the new filter name and press OK.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Google?
A: To add a task to your calendar long press on a task in the task list until a context menu pops up. Then select the option 'Add to Google Calendar'.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Google ( http://www.toodledo.com/widget/google_gadget.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Google indirectly.
Q: Can ToDo Task Manager sync with Outlook?
A: My application does not directly sync with Outlook. It provides the option to import and export tasks to Outlook using a CSV file.
The 'Toodledo.com Sync Add-on -Beta' add-on will sync with the web site Toodledo.com. On the Toodledo website there are third party tools to sync will Outlook ( http://www.toodledo.com/connect_outlook.php ). This should allow you to sync my application with Outlook indirectly.
Q: How can I search for a specific task in the to-do list?
A: The search feature is turned off by default. In the application settings select 'Searching, Sorting, and Filtering'. Then check the 'Quick Search On/Off' setting.
When quick search is turned on my application will filter the task list based on the text typed in the text field at the bottom of the task list screen.
Q: How do I create a new category?
A: To create a new category simple type in the new category in the category field on the task edit screen. The button next to the category field displays all of the existing categories in all of the other tasks.
Q: How can I enter additional information in a new task without having to click on the task in the task list?
A: Click on the add task button without entering a task title in the text entry field to automatically open the task creation screen. You can also set default values for most of the fields.
It's a great little code reader (note: not read, NOT an editor) that enhances current coding knowledge by highlighting your past coding expertise.
With Code Peeker you can share coding success tricks during a job-interview or meetings. It'll make you look much better than promising "I don't know. Let me get back to you on that one".
Code Peeker will open and highlight any supported code language (and unicode/utf-8) you throw at it.
- Mark the line number
- Provides a built-in file browser (in case your phone doesn't have one)
- Opens from both external SD and internal memory!
- Supports other file browsers (Dropbox, File Expert, FX, Astro File Manager, etc)
Code Peeker Pro includes:
- Theming capabilities for easy reading
- Access to recently opened files
- Shortcut widgets to quickly open files straight from the home screen
- Ability to map unrecognised file extensions to known syntax formatting
It supports a wide variety of new and old languages such as:
- C/C++ (c, cc, cpp, h, hpp)
- C# (c-sharp, csharp, cs)
- Python (py)
- Ruby (rails, ror)
- XML (xml, xaml, xslt, html, xhtml)
- ActionScript 3 (as3)
- Cold Fusion
- Diff/patch files
- JavaFX (jfx)
- Perl (pl)
- PowerShell (ps)
- Terminal scripts (bash, shell, sh, rc, conf)
- Visual Basics (vb, vbnet)
- Verilog & System Verilog (v, sv)
If Code Peeker can't recognize the extension, it'll still show the source as plain text.
No color highlighting will be applied, but at least you still can read it.
Got a feature request or a file that won't highlight properly? Just contact me via email (It's hard to chat via Play Store comments)
- It is 100% free code viewer.
- No creepy permissions required.
- No secret Internet connectivity required.
- No ads!
If you're happy with it and want to support me, please grab a copy of Code Peeker Pro =)
Keywords: source code, syntax highlighter, syntax highlight, code reader, code viewer, code samples
To make sure the widget can work properly and to get the best performance, please make sure the Next Launcher is purchased. We DO NOT have free copies officially.
- One-click to kill general process, resident process
- Show the apps which is running
- Refresh the running apps list
- Please install the latest version of Next Launcher before use Next Task manager Widget.
If you encounter any problems or have any suggestions for our Next Launcher, please do not hesitate to tell us. Thank you very much!
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, search, bookmarks, send files (via email, bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, "Open With" facility, MD5.
Full network access - Required for network and cloud access. No information is passed to us over the internet.
Add or remove accounts - Used by the Google Drive SDK to add a new account if desired. No changes are made to existing accounts and no details accessed apart from the account name.
Find accounts on the device - Used to list available accounts for logging into Google Drive.
Prevent from sleeping - Used to stop the device sleeping during long operations so they are not interrupted.
More from developer
- Activate using HOME button or long press on Search button
- Press HOME button second time to go to the home screen
- Long press on a thumbnail to force stop the task