Free desktop software required. Download from:
-Video streaming from desktop
-Touch to move mouse
-Keyboard control (soft/physical keyboard)
-Swype keyboard support
desktop from anywhere using RDP and VNC. You can simply use your Android device to start all your applications like
Word, Outlook, Adobe Photoshop, games or any other installed application.
The simple installation, intuitive usage, session bookmarks, customizable resolutions and the powerful
features bring remote desktop access to a higher level and makes Remote Desktop Connection
your perfect choice.
Remote Desktop Connection application supports all operating systems (windows,Linux,Mac)
Remote Desktop Services out of the box.
See and control your computers desktop from your phone, from anywhere.
***RDP Features Overview ***
-Optimized for gesture sensitive phones and tablets
-Full RDP integration
-Advanced performance settings (3G network)
-RDP/NLA/TLS or automatic encryption mode
-Touch Pointer - Mouse Pointer designed for working with gestures
*** VNC Overview ***
VNC is one of remote desktop program for Android devices.
Connects to most VNC servers incl TightVNC, RealVNC on Win and Linux, x11vnc,
and Apple Remote Desktop.
Core Part of this App is based on Open Source
The trademarks are belonged to respective owners.
We used the opensource from above link and developed this app.
Remote Desktop allows you to connect to any Windows computer using your phone or tablet. The app uses Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) to connect to any Windows that has support for Terminal Services.
* perfect for low speed connections. When you're on a slow speed network choose "High color 16 Bit" and 640x480 resolution. This minimizes the required bandwith.
* emulates the mouse. You can left-click, right-click and even double click. Drag & drop is also implemented.
* zoom and pan
* connect to any version of Windows starting with XP, except all Home and Starter versions. From all these editions Microsoft removed the Terminal Services.
QUICK START GUIDE:
1. Tap Add Connection
2. Fill all the Label, Host and Port
3. Tap the return button
4. Confirm you want to save the changes
5. From the list of connections tap the one you saved. A connection will be initiated.
6. To edit an existing connection tap the star icon next to it.
Free desktop software required. Download from:
-Touch to move mouse
-Keyboard control (soft/physical keyboard)
-Swype keyboard support
Full version available with desktop video support.
- You can connect to your computer at any time no matter where you are
- You can help your customers, family, friends having problems with their computers by connecting them remotely
- You can watch the presentation at work from outside the Office
You can connect to computers 3 ways:
- With continuous access password
- You can send connection offer over user list
- ID / Password
- Can be used in tablets and phones( available for Android 2.1 and higher )
- All communication is done with high security standards ( 256 bit AES / 1024 bit RSA )
- Simply run Alpemix.exe on the computer that you want to connect
All you need to do is create a RemotePC account, then download and install the Host application (available on RemotePC website) on your computer and Remote Access Viewer application on the Android device.
· Supports Windows XP and above
· Compatible with all Android devices running version 2.3 and above
1. Sign up for a RemotePC account.
2. Download the RemotePC Host application from the RemotePC website and install it on the computer(s) for remote access.
3. Download the Remote Access Viewer app from the Google Play store and install it on your Android device.
4. Login to your account and remotely access your office or home computer over the Internet.
· Improved productivity - connect to your remote office or home computers, even if your computer is logged off.
· Secure access - communication between devices is encrypted using 128-bit RC4/SSL.
· Flexible - works behind most firewalls/proxy servers does not require a static IP address for the remote computer.
• Control your desktops and applications.
• Get and upload files.
• Use virtual keyboard and right-click/double-click simulation.
• Leverage the power of touch screen gestures.
• Now detailed remote system information is only a couple of taps away.
• Have your computers secure and ready for access under one account. Get authorized access from any of your devices, mobile or desktop/laptop.
• Get full-featured unlimited access to 1 remote computer FREE.
• Paid DeskRoll account gives you access to a totally unlimited number of computers (no extra charges!). You can safely go from free to paid and back as necessary.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
Control your Droid from your desktop with MOUSE and KEYBOARD. Just like a Synergy.
# ShareKM is a very handy tool for Android that lets you share your computer's Mouse, Keyboard and Clipboard. You can download PC app at http://goo.gl/khfEb.
# Features list:
+ Control Droid with desktop Keyboard and Mouse.
+ Muti-touch: Drag mouse while pressing ctrl key.
+ Copy a block of text from your computer, paste it on your Droid.
+ Copy some text from your Droid, paste it back to your computer.
+ Shortcuts: Mouse right/middle click(ex Back button on Droid), F1~F12. All shortcuts are fully customizable.
+ Control the device volume with the computer ctrl-down + mouse wheel.
+ Screen on/off control when you switch Android and PC.
If your device is not ROOTED, you can use only USB connection.
Bluetooth connection : Microsoft bluetooth stack is recommanded.
# Permission explanation:
+ SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To create cursor layer.
+ INTERNET: To connect with PC.
+ BLUETOOTH_ADMIN, BLUETOOTH: To connect via bluetooth.
+ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To connect via WIFI.
+ WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save settings.
+ Go to http://goo.gl/khfEb to find out more.
Tags: remote control mouse keyboard share clipboard synergy wifi usb bluetooth
For the time being, visit https://launchpad.net/droidpad-pc to download the computer software.
DroidPad lets you use your phone as a PC joystick or mouse.
Once set up, simply connect your phone via Wifi / USB, press Start, and play any PC game, control your mouse or play a slideshow!
Available for Windows XP, Vista, 7 and Ubuntu Linux; you will need the PC application from http://digitalsquid.co.uk/droidpad/
This app will install custom kernel to your Nexus 7, that will add HID keyboard/mouse gadget functions to it's USB port.
No driver installation is needed for your PC.
It will work inside BIOS, inside bootloader, with any OS, and with any hardware - PC, Mac, Xbox, Chromebook, even with other Android devices through USB Host adapter.
Only Nexus 7 2012 WiFi with Android 4.4.2 is supported at the moment.
If your Nexus 7 is not rooted - follow installation instructions at:
If you have any other device, you may try to compile the kernel yourself, using kernel patch from this webpage.
Works best with Hacker's Keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.pocketworkstation.pckeyboard
I'm planning to add remote control functionality, with live camera feed,
so you can turn your Nexus 7 into an overpriced remote desktop / KVM switch solution.
IF IT DOES NOT WORK ON YOUR DEVICE, PLEASE DO NOT RATE
It is not supposed to work on every device. If it does not work, please report (with log) here -> http://goo.gl/h6JTN
☆ See list of confirmed working devices: http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/confirmed-devices/
▌ IMPORTANT - ROOTED devices ONLY!!
What is rooting? Read here -> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Android_rooting
▌ "USB On-The-Go, often abbreviated USB OTG, is a specification that allows USB devices such as digital audio players or mobile phones to act as a host, allowing other USB devices like a USB flash drive, mouse, or keyboard to be attached to them." - Wikipedia
▌Features [ Open Menu -> Settings to enable or disable. ]:
• Automatically start app on device connect [ See FAQ below ]
• Automatic mount [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ ]
• Mount and Unmount drive with a single click
• Full NTFS support! (FAT, Ext2/3/4 also if kernel supports)
• exFAT support! [ See FAQ to enable ]
• Notification when drives mounted!
• Load modules required automatically (from /system/lib/modules)
• Option to enable utf-8 mode (if kernel support)
• Automatically open the mounted drive [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ ]
• Media scanner triggered on mount [Active media scan in Donate version]
• One click debugging [ Donate version ] [ See FAQ below ]
• No Ads!
▌What phones are supported?
☆ Confirmed: http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/confirmed-devices/
Any phone in which kernel supports USB Mass storage (stock OR custom kernels OR with appropriate kernel modules)
If it works on your device, or you know of kernels or modules please give the details here -> http://goo.gl/h4xGl
☆ List of modules and kernels can be found here -> http://goo.gl/NXVEL
Please note that this app is an "Helper" app.. it will not magically make your kernel support USB Mass storage!
▌What are the requirements?
• root (su binary)
• supporting kernel / kernel modules
• USB OTG cable ( or direct card reader, see this kickstarter project and support them -> http://goo.gl/LPPrB )
☆ I will not be held responsible for any damage to your device. Do not use for a long time, u may risk burning the device chip/motherboard due to the voltage supply in host mode.
See -> http://usbotghelper.wordpress.com/faq/
If still not working, send me debugging data (one-click for donate version)
If still something does not work, mail me. I cannot reply to feedback!
[ Translate to your language -> http://tinyurl.com/otg-translate ]
Greek - Nianios Romanos
Russian - Igor Nedoboy
Ukranian - Alexandr Tobolin (Toz1k)
Hungarian (Magyar) - Varga Zsigmond (Sigismund)
Italian - walpis
German - Patrick Oberdorf
SEO: usbotg, usb , otg, mass storage, mount, drive, NTFS, ntfs-3g, usb host, stickmount, shardul,
If you don't have AP(WiFi hotspot), you can use android phone/PC as hotspot.
* Mouse curser movement
* left and right click support
* Middle mouse button scroll
* Remote keyboard input
* PC/Mac hot keys and combination key(Pro only)
* Speech-to-text input for all languages
* Mouse & keyboard full screen
* Auto-connect on application startup
* Media player controller(Pro only)
* Explorer controller(Pro only)
* PPT Presentation controller(Pro only)
* Compatible with XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Mac OSX/Linux (Ubuntu)
* Tap and move for drag
* Two finger tap for right click
* Two finger scroll
* Pinch to zoom(pro)
* Three finger drag & drop or highlight
* Four finger swipe down to show desktop(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe up to maximise current window(Pro only)
* Four finger swipe sideways to change current window focus(Pro only)
* Left handed mouse support (swap left and right mouse click)
WiFi Mouse pro version: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.necta.wifimouse.
KEYWORDS remote control,Like:LogMeIn,PhoneMyPC,RDP,VNC,gmote,easy,fast,awesome,follow on facebook,twitter
Multi-Touch Gestures & Gyroscope
One-Click Connection & Korean, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin and Traditional) Language Support
Available for Mac and Windows
- Your phone becomes a wireless mouse for your computer. Control all computer functions from your phone's touch screen.
- Mouse button, wheel, and gesture functions
- Available in multiple languages, Unicode, and special characters
- Function keys
- Gyroscope feature!
- Designed with Microsoft PowerPoint presentations in mind.
- Timer for presentations
- Various keys: Home, Start, Shift+F5, End, and ESC
- PC lock/unlock, maneuvering over desktop screens
- Fun animations to break the work boredom + more to be updated
- One click to connect and disconnect, saves your settings for quick access
Mouse Kit is a wireless mouse, keyboard, presentation remote control and PC controller all combined in one simple, user-friendly app. With Mouse Kit, you'll never again have to deal with tangled wires, wireless mouse receivers, or a lost remote control before an important presentation. Let Yooii Studios make your work day easier and more convenient with Mouse Kit!
*To use the Mouse Kit, you must install Mobile Buddy on your PC or Mac.
Please download Mobile Buddy from Yooii Studios homepage.
*Your mobile device and computer must be connected to the same WiFi network for Mouse Kit to work.
If it does not connect automatically, please retype your IP address or change the port number or check your Windows firewall settings.
* your android device must be ROOTED
* install and reboot, then visit http://ANDROID_DEVICE_IP:2048
* turn off Superuser toast for WebRD for better user experience.
* low FPS, about 1 frame per 2 sencods
* not support drag now. so can not draw path with remote control. only support Down/Hold/Up now.
* if you can not get connected, ping the ANDOIRD_DEVICE_IP first to check connection.
* you need clockwordmod superuser installed(https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koushikdutta.superuser) and update su binary.
It is open source, check https://bitbucket.org/jan4984/web-remote-desktop-for-android