It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
Pro Version Features:
-Import your old Mile Agent Lite database with ease.
-Easily export/backup database to your DropBox account, SD card, or just email yourself a log report
-Generate reports based on a date range
-Track mileage for multiple vehicles
-Start odometer automatically fills with the last odometer reading for that vehicle
This application is not optimized for Tablets.
Please feel free to contact us (email@example.com) if you have any questions or concerns!
♥ More than 80 000 app downloads and thousands active users that loves our service. Take a tour and learn more on http://www.mycartracks.com
♥ The ONLY app that has intelligent battery friendly Auto Start feature. Start it and you can "forget about the app", it automatically records every track throughout the day.
★ MyCarTracks is breaking traditional approach on vehicle/fleet tracking by removing the need to install GPS unit (blackbox, mileage logger) to your vehicles. As replacement it uses your android device (phone/tablet) that you or your employees are carrying everytime driving a vehicle or working outside the office. It's so easy, just install an app and the phone is turned into GPS tracking unit with much more advantages than old in-car GPS units.
★ MyCarTracks GPS mileage tracker sends data to www.mycartracks.com where they are securely saved on the cloud. You can track your personal vehicle position and routes or fleet location on a map and generate stunning reports that can be used for optimizing your time and costs or tax purposes.
★ With MyCarTracks you can record GPS tracks and visualize your tracks on world map while watching live performance statistics. Control route, distance (km or miles), drive times, stop times and much more.
★ With our revolutionary AUTO RECORDING you can start tracking and minimize the app > Why? > The app automatically recognizes that you're moving and records tracks throughout the day. This feature has advanced move detection that doesn't discharge your battery like other trackers do.
You can share your cars and tracks with other people, who can watch your actual ride in real time. If you need to trace your fleet locations on a map in real time just share all devices with one account and you have great fleet management system. Track and trace the nearest vehicle to the next client.
♥ Tip for fleet management:
Create vehicles on your master android phone and share them among android phones of your employees. On phone you shared car with go to Menu > Cars > Synchronize all and download shared cars. Now they can use these vehicles and you can trace them and watch stats. Learn other options here http://www.mycartracks.com/learn-how-to-create-a-fleet
You can use MyCarTracks for free for ever. Use the features our app offers, track and store recorded tracks on your phone or PC, export reports or view them on other software (like Google Earth). You can also store them on our cloud for 2 weeks where you can view actual position, tracks directly on map, view stats and export reports for free. Advanced features and longer storage (even for lifetime) starting from only 0.93 USD (0.67 EUR) per vehicle! Pricing plans http://www.mycartracks.com/pricing
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycartracks
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MyCarTracks
★ Google+: https://plus.google.com/105796088411205864385/posts
★ If you like the app, we would greatly appreciate if you could leave a 5-star rating. It would really help developers of this app. If you have any suggestions for the app, please let us know!
Expense tracking, Workforce management, Advanced Fleet management, POI, Geofence & alerts
Phone Tracking, Vehicle Tracking, Mobile Tracking, Android Tracking, GPS Tracker, GPS Tracking, Tracker, Tracking, Tracking Phone, Employees Tracking, Employees Tracker, Car, Vehicle, Mileage, Maintenance, Trip, Trips logger, Track, Manager, Fleet management, MPG, Vehicle statistics, Reports, GPS, TAX
There are other versions of the app available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows 8 Tablets and PC’s and Windows Phone:
Track My Mileage and Expenses for Android:
Track My Mileage for iPhone and iPad:
Track My Mileage for Windows 8 Tables and PC’s:
Track My Mileage and Expenses for Windows 8 Tables and PC’s:
Track My Mileage for Windows Phone:
Frequently Asked Questions can be found here:
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client.
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns?
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses.
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver.
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile.
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle.
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
With timr you're recording your time immedialtly while you're working. At the end of the day, your total work is already tracked. You can see at a glance how productive you've been, you enjoy feeling more productive and you'll be happy if you worked out a nice income.
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application you must signup for a 30 day trial account. Within this trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (paid) account, otherwise the test period ends automatically. Your timr account is created within a few seconds, no credit card is required. We'll never automatically charge you!
* Punch-In / Punch-Out (=Working Time Tracking)
* Tracks time spent on projects/tasks (= Project Time Tracking)
* App only needs to be launched to Start/Stop tracking, can be closed while tracking
* GPS Position-Tracking
* Powerful Reporting
* Use the timr web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting
* Data is automatically synchronized with the Web Application, there is 1 central location for your data, automatic backup
* BUSINESS SUPPORT!
* Add notes to a Project- or Working Time record
* Record breaks
* Works past-midnight
* Correct time entries across time zones - e.g. records the right time when travelling from Munich to New York
* Unlimited number of "working time categories" - office, business trips, .... (Premium Feature)
* Define your own task structure (clients, projects, subprojects, tasks, ...)
* Unlimited number of clients / projects / tasks (Premium Feature)
* PDF reports can be created on the go
* Customizable report headers lets you add company logo and address
* Forgot to start or stop? No problem: timr also allows a simple correction later
* Automatically suggests last odometer reading for new drive log recordings
* Your data is always automatically saved, there is no danger of data loss e.g. with updates
* Your colleagues do not use Android? No problem, there is also a timr App for BlackBerry, iOS, WP7, Windows Mobile
* Languages: German / English
Q: Why do I have to create an account?
A: timr is not a "standalone" app, and that's good! timr synchronizes your data with timr web application. Your data (and your employees!) are stored in ONE central location. No matter where you are, using the app or via web, you always have access to your current data. You don’t need to worry about any backup. You also do not run risk e.g. loosing your data on updating your App.
Q: Is the application free?
A: For freelancers or private use, we offer free accounts. In addition, there are premium accounts based on a monthly fee. Why paying a monthly fee? Because the system is hosted centrally and highly available to you, we offer business support, your data is automatically backuped and because we also have to pay our bills ;)
Q: What's the main difference between timr and all other time and mileage tracking apps?
A: timr provides working time tracking (punch-clock), project time tracking (the time that was working for clients), and mileage tracking combined in ONE app. Furthermore, timr is not just a stand-alone app because it additionally provides a comprehensive web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting, ...
Thousands of satisfied customers from over 40 countries in various sectors (craft, IT, design, architects, lawyers, freelancers, ...) trust timr every day.
For further information and pricing please visit http://timr.com
If you have any problems, please contact our support instead of writing a negativ review because this is the only way how we can help directly. Unfortunately there is no way to reply on App Reviews.
Why use this app?
Business owners: Currently, the IRS allows business owners to deduct 55 cents per mile of business related miles driven. This can add up over the year to be a substantial tax deduction that many business owners don’t take advantage of. This simple app fulfills the requirements of the IRS for documentation needed to claim these deductions.
We suggest that at the end of each month or year you email yourself a copy of the Biz-Mile Tracker report and store it in a save place so that you can print it out in case you are ever audited. This app is a real peace of mind for those who take these business mile deductions. Just do it at the start and finish of your business drive. You’re business miles are now documented as required by the IRS!
Employees: If your employer reimburses you for your business miles, this app will probably satisfy their requirement for documentation. You can send a Biz -Mile Tracker report to them by email or send one to yourself and print out a copy for them. How easy can it get?
How it works:
1. Enter a new record by entering the minimal information required by the IRS on the Add New Record page.
2. When you are ready for a report of your mileage, you may view the totals on the View/Edit page and/or email a report of all information or send it to your SD Card.
3. When you send the report by email at the end of the year, print it out, file and store it in case of an audit. The documentation from the report will be sufficient in reporting your business miles deductions in case of an IRS audit.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… stable and reliable mileage logbook.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end track recording (best with car's Bluetooth).
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill to current track.
After the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
Designed to have as few drivers’ interactions as possible… is stable and reliable mileage logbook.
This app is one of the easiest tools for recording tracks.It was developed for car drivers who want to save time—instead of having to record all their tracks manually. Wherever in the world you are, your tracks are recorded and after connecting to the Internet they are evaluated. All you need is your Android smart phone or tablet with GPS.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed tracks)
★ Track recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic track evaluation (online).
★ Quick track record correction and full editing of recorded tracks (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Bluetooth and NFC support makes using the app even more simple and comfortable (one NFC tag per car is needed).
★ you can quickly add notes to every track (adjustable in application settings)
★ faster track recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons (Android 4.x)
★ English/German/French/Slovak/Czech language
★ backup your data to your GDrive
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
Key features and benefits of PhoneTrack:
- Automatic movement detection
- Runs in the background
- Business or private use tagging
- Personalised tags and notes
- Mileage and hourly site rates
- Daily summary of time travelling and time stopped
- Powerful organiser for reviewing travel record
- Live meters to display distance charge, elapsed time, odometer etc. You choose!
- Uses Google address look-up service or frequently visited places
- Notification of GPS availability by speech to minimise driver distraction
- Context sensitive help
- Coexists with your favourite navigation app
- Simple registration with our website
Exclusive to PhoneTrack customers who register with www.journeylog.co.uk:
- Upload recorded journeys via your mobile network or WiFi
- Once uploaded, immediately access a range of comprehensive reports
- Save time and money producing business and personal expenses and tax returns
- Print tailored reports
- Download CSV into your company’s standard expense report
- With high fuel costs, identify where you can save money
- Secure online storage of your historical journeys
An optional professional upgrade is available to enhance PhoneTrack with premium features for manual entry/edit and website synchronisation of tag and place changes. This is available to all subscribers of the www.journeylog.co.uk online service. For those preferring standalone use, the upgrade may also be purchased for a modest cost from the Android Market.
We have extensive experience of developing traditional vehicle tracking solutions and are now taking advantage of the GPS receiver present in smartphones. We firmly believe that PhoneTrack in conjunction with its website www.journeylog.co.uk bring you the most comprehensive and professional journey tracking package on the Android market. We are committed to delivering a high value, low cost service to our customers.
Extremely useful mobile tool gives users the power to scan any type of document, transform it into PDF format and share it right from your device.
★ Ranked in Top 5 Business application in 41 countries (October 21, 2013).
★ Ranked in Top 10 Business application in 48 countries (October 21, 2013)
With MDScan users are free to scan any type of document, ranging from receipts to text pages and almost everything in between, on the go anywhere and anytime.
A perfect companion for busy users, MDScan allows anyone to transform everything from invoices to whiteboards and classes notes, magazine articles and more into a PDF format in order to easily export them, share and e-mail it to others, or for any other reason they can come up with. MDScan automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents at a very high speed for your convenience.
Going above and beyond other mobile scanning solutions MDScan offers Batch shooting mode for a super fast scanning so users can easily scan within seconds multiple pages and save scanned files for batch processing later.
The app shines in terms of uploading as well as all document conversion is performed locally right on user's device. This means that you can upload documents to cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, or Box.net, email services, or Facebook and Twitter that is guaranteed to go off quickly, without a hitch, and without risk of any potentially sensitive information becoming compromised.
Simply put there's enough for you to worry about without having to go out of your way to scan and convert files into PDFs should the need arise, and now with MDScan its one worry you won't ever have again.
Main advantages and benefits
★ Transform any image into PDF format.
★ Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction.
★ Manual free Advanced image processing to enhance poor quality images and documents.
★ Quickly scan and manage multi-page documents on the go
★ Scan, upload or send any document quickly, including receipts, news and magazine articles, invoices, coupons, posters and much more
★ Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time and send your suggestions or questions to our support email. We try to do our best to answer to your comments as soon as possible.
Tracker for expenses, mileage and claims. Record taxes, track expenses in multiple currencies while travelling , photograph receipts and much more.
Record Expenses Quickly.
The home screen shortcut makes recording an expense or mileage one tap away. ExpenseClam auto-suggests and auto-populates fields to speed up expense entry. Never miss out on claiming an expense.
Never lose your receipts.
ExpenseClam scans your receipts into your phone or tablet. Instead of carrying around easy to lose paper receipts, scan them into your device ready for submitting with your expense claims. Electronic receipts (e.g. PDF files) can be attached to expenses.
Calculate distance travelled from your odometer readings. Keep mileage and expense records together in ExpenseClam.
Easy expense claims.
ExpenseClam generates a CSV spreadsheet of expenses, along with a zip file of your receipt images. Expenses and Receipts can then be emailed or uploaded using the Box or Dropbox apps. Configurable filters can be used to separate out different types of expenses.
Keep track of your claims.
ExpenseClam maintains a history of your expenses by grouping them into claims. Track the status of claims using ExpenseClam to make sure you get reimbursed!
Seamless tracking of multiple currencies.
ExpenseClam supports recording expenses in any currency. When you travel abroad, ExpenseClam uses the mobile network to detect and auto-select the local currency.
* Ad free!
* Optimised for phones, small and large tablets.
* Filter by date, payment type, category and group
* Fully configurable categories
* Monitor your outstanding expenses balance
* Backup and Restore database to SD card
Location based currency selection may not work on some CDMA phones. Internet permission is used for Google Analytics to provide anonymous usage data for improving the application.
If you have the free version of ExpenseClam installed, the paid version will copy across the data when you install it for the first time.
Droid Idol Winner- #1 App of April 2012!
I have tried to make ExpenseClam the best Expense Manager / Expense Tracker on the market. I'm always interested in feedback, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or suggestions for the app.
Keep track of your driving history with a convenient app for your smartphone or tablet. No more guessing, no more un-reimbursed expenses, just one handy app anyone who uses their vehicle for work should have.
The application saves your driving route in real-time to your own cloud based account. Registering for the service automatically creates your web account and personal reports, enabling you at any time to see the history of every trip you have made, drawn on a map or in transaction format. Even your travel expenses are calculated, based upon your chosen allowance value.
Please watch our video, try the product 7 days for free, and then order.
The last three months driving data is always instantly available via the web and several search methods can be used. Older historical information is archived in a common file format and can be retrieved easily if required. Manual records may also be added via the web-interface in case you forget to run the application.
Reslink has created and hosted cloud based mobile enterprise solutions since 2005. We are committed to product development and are happy to serve you with this GPS solution. Why not give us a try and start reaping the benefits today!
CamCard reads business cards and save instantly to phone Contacts. It syncs all your cards across smartphones, tablets, computers and the web app.
Brand new AR Card feature allows you to better demonstrate yourself, your products and company by adding various contents in text, graphic, video, audio or file formats. It keeps you posted with the latest updates of your partners and help you attract more business opportunities.
* More than 50 million professionals’ choice around the world
* CamCard is a great example of how storing and sharing contact details has been brought up to date using smartphone technology -- BBC News
* Must-Have Apps for Salespeople – Inc.com
* The business cards just jump into your phones. It’s that easy to use! – CBS TV
* Bringing Order to the Chaos of a Business Card Collection - The New York Times
* CamCard lets you quickly and accurately scan business cards into your iPhone, BlackBerry or Android-based device - New York Post
* Top Developer on Google Play Store
Device Requirements: Android 2.0+ with auto-focusing camera.
* Eliminate your business card clutter
Accurately read all your business cards instantly and save to phone Contacts and other email accounts. No more need for keeping all the paper business cards.
* Keep all your devices updated with latest data
Sync cards data across all your devices. Now you can sign up and log in to your account on smartphones, tablets, computers and the web app to always get the latest data
* Attract and find more business opportunities
Brand-new AR Card allows you add multi-media contents to your business card. When others scan your card, they’ll see your photo, product graphics, and even video clips about you.
* Easily manage cards on the go: With CamCard, you can easily search, sort, group, merge your cards on both smartphone and website www.camcard.com
Better Demo Yourself with AR Card
* Augment Reality technology: add text, graphic, audio, video, files and links to your card
* Once an AR Card is created, partners will read your card 100% accurately with 200+ languages support
* Select desired template to beautifully display your AR Card.
* Add social media connections to AR Card
* Share AR Card via email, QR code and SMS
* Verify or edit AR Card at www.camcard.com
Read Business Cards Accurately
* Read any business card instantly by taking a photo of it
* Auto-detect text orientation and rotate card
* Smart-crop card images and enhance scan result
* Offline read 16 languages including English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian
* Batch scan multiple cards
* Read email signature and QR code on cards
Sync Cards across All Devices
* Sign up to sync all the cards to your CamCard account.
* View, edit and manage cards across smartphones, tablets, computers and the web.
* Save cards in Card Holder, as well as phone Contacts and other email accounts
* Backup your cards and restore
* Export all cards to vCard or Excel files
Easily Edit and Manage Cards
* Edit, group, search, sort or export your cards
* Add backside image or note to a card
* Locate field while editing information* Merge with exiting contact
* Directly make phone calls, send SMS/email, browse web pages or locate address with map app in card detail page
* Set password to secure Card Holder
Share Cards via Various Methods
* Conveniently send your friend’s contact info to other friends
* Share contact information via Email, SMS, QR Code
* Search a contact on LinkedIn website and send an invitation
We’d love to hear your feedback, email us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @camcard
Like us on Facebook with CamCard
Follow us on Google+: CamCard
# Installed on over 120 million devices in 205 countries
# Over 40,000 registrations per day
# No. 1 app in Google Play Business category
OfficeSuite is a universal document viewer for Android enabling you to open, view, print and share native Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP, EML, PDF and ZIP files and attachments ANYWHERE, ANYTIME!
OfficeSuite includes a File Browser and integration with cloud service leaders as Box, DropBox, Google Drive, SkyDrive and SugarSync to give users a multitude of options on how to manage files and attachments.
A number of manufacturers such as Sony, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Alcatel, Archos, Polaroid, ViewSonic, Sharp, Toshiba, Kyocera and Kobo trusted MobiSystems and preloaded OfficeSuite worldwide.
** Edit and create documents on the go! Download OfficeSuite Professional from Google Play! **
--- Other Features: ---
* The software consists of several software modules that share the same look and feel, and allow you to view and share office document on the go - File Browser, Text Document Viewer, Spreadsheet Module, Presentation Module, PDF Reader and Email Reader.
* With the integrated File Browser you can easily access and share your local or Cloud stored files. OfficeSuite integrates with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, SugarSync and SkyDrive
* With OfficeSuite you can view email attachments and share documents via email or Bluetooth
* OfficeSuite 7 is with intuitive design and user experience allowing quick and intuitive workflow while you work with your documents and attachments.
* OfficeSuite is the only mobile office for Android that allows opening of password protected documents.
* You are able to print documents via Google Cloud Print or other third party printing solutions.
* OfficeSuite is available in 56 languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Bengali, Bosnian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, Greek, English US, Spanish, Spanish (Argentina), Spanish (Chile), Spanish (Columbia), Spanish (Mexico), Estonian, Persian, Finish, French, French Canada, Galician, Hindi, Croatian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Icelandic, Italian, Hebrew, Japanese, Javanese, Kazakh, Korean, Lithuanian, Latvian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese Brazilian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Albanian, Serbian, Sundanese, Swedish, Thai, Tagalog, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Taiwan), Chinese (Mainland).
* Two-finger zoom, multi-touch support, context toolbars and popup menus make your work with OfficeSuite quick and fun.
--- File Formats Supported: ---
* Text format - Microsoft DOC, DOCX, DOCM, RTF, TXT, LOG, ODT
* Spreadsheet - Microsoft XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, ODS
* Presentation - Microsoft PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, ODP
* Other formats - Microsoft PDF, EML, ZIP
* Microsoft Office 365 compatible
Compatible with Sony Ericsson LiveDock™ Multimedia station.
Connect with us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/MobiSystems
This application can calculate the areas or track by tapping the points on the map.
For calculate an area with GPS you have to turn on GPS device.
This application is useful for calculating areas, perimeters, and distances between GPS points.
To calculate an area first of all must wait for the GPS signal, it is also necessary to constantly monitor
The accuracy of the device that is constantly shown on the screen.
To start the calculation an area or a distance between a number of points need to press the "start" button.
Then walk the perimeter of the area or take the path to be measured and stop at every corner, waiting
a good precision signal, press the select button.
When you have selected all the points you want to press the "Stop" button. The display area will appear under the area in square meters.
Please note that the lower is the accuracy of the device the more accurate the calculation.
The accuracy of GPS depends on the internal hardware of the smartphone.
Docs To Go 4.0 contains best-in-class document viewing & editing at no charge. Options for connecting to multiple cloud storage accounts, desktop file sync, and opening password-protected files are available via in-app purchase.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for Android, iOS, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 15th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world and has been downloaded over 40 million times on Android.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Multiple file save & synchronization options – Save & sync directly to your Android device, desktop & laptop via USB*, and to various cloud services*.
• Technical support is available via email & via our robust knowledgebase at DataViz.com.
NEW in v4.0:
• Editing is now free for new users and existing Docs To Go ‘Viewer Edition’ users.
• App redesign – Modernized user interface includes a refined file explorer and easy access to extensive editing & formatting options without sacrificing valuable screen real estate.
• Cloud services support* – View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: Dropbox, Box, SkyDrive/OneDrive, and Google Drive.
• Android Kit Kat (v4.4) OS compatible.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• Includes both Android smartphone & tablet versions in one download.
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (97-2013).
• View PDF files.
• Save changes directly to your device, memory card, multiple cloud services*, or to your Windows computer with our desktop/laptop application*.
• Send & receive supported email attachments using Gmail or your favorite email app.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.).
• Localized in English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portugese, Brazilian Portugese, Russian, Turkish, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Arabic, Polish, Czech.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, bookmarks, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets & numbering
• Find & replace
• View Tracked Changes
• Word count
• Open password protected Word 97-2013 files*
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell, number, and sheet formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• View charts
• Open password protected Excel 97-2013 files*
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• Effortlessly “flick” through slides
• Rehearse timing
• View speaker notes
• Sort and edit slides, including promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint 97-2013 files*
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• High-fidelity viewing of PDF files with page view, word wrap, auto-rotate, bookmarks, search, and select/copy text options
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs*
*Select features only available via in-app purchase in Docs To Go, such as file access via cloud services, desktop sync (Windows only), and password-protected file support.
With Quickoffice and a Google Account you can:
- Create and edit Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
- Access files in Google Drive and on your device
- Open and view PDF files
- Share files through previously shared Google Drive folders
- Attach files to emails
More from developer
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.