It allows you to export your logbook containing addresses, pending reimbursement and distance driven using CSV, Excel or HTML-files and lets you send them by e-mail directly to your employer's finance department.
Pro Version Features:
-Import your old Mile Agent Lite database with ease.
-Easily export/backup database to your DropBox account, SD card, or just email yourself a log report
-Generate reports based on a date range
-Track mileage for multiple vehicles
-Start odometer automatically fills with the last odometer reading for that vehicle
This application is not optimized for Tablets.
Please feel free to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions or concerns!
MyLog supports AUTO START using car's Bluetooth or NFC.
Daily in the car: Start recording – pause or end trip recording manually or automatically.
Your trip is evaluated when your trip is ended and you are online.
When having expenses: take a picture of the bill and assign it to a trip.
At the end of the month: correct the mileage with odometer and send your report to the accountant.
★ Free basic functionality of a recorder (PDF files only, no detailed trips)
★ Trips recording with GPS (offline).
★ Automatic smart trip evaluation (when online).
★ Detailed expenses management with receipt photo attachments
★ Bluetooth, NFC and iBeacon AUTO START and STOP support (one NFC tag or iBeacon per car is needed).
★ Quick trip record correction and full editing of recorded trips (versions Pro and Pro MultiCar).
★ Generating monthly reports as PDF (Basic version) or XLS (Pro and Pro MultiCar versions) files. These reports can be sent to multiple people.
★ Reports are generated on the city level
★ Actual mileage logging and actual cost tracking
★ Quick notes support to every trip (adjustable in application settings)
★ Faster trip recording start/pause/end via notification bar buttons
★ Backup your data to your GDrive
★ Fleet management available at http://mylogfleet.com
You can use the version Basic free of charge and with the first download, you can also use the functionality of the Pro version for 14 days free of charge (after 14 days, only the Basic version functionality are available without further purchases).
MilesTrac makes it easy to enter odometer readings and destination notes for a Mileage Log. View a list of trips and edit or delete any trip to add notes or make corrections. Send a spreadsheet report via E-Mail. Easily clear the db each time after sending the report.
Requires SDCARD to generate the spreadsheet report.
Purchase the MilesTrac Backup option within the application to unlock backing up and restoring your database to the SDCARD. The separate "MilesTrac Pro Key" application in the market is not needed for new users.
Track your Cars, Trucks, Motorcycles, Boats or Heavy Construction Vehicles - fits for any type and size of fleet.
♥ More than 150 000 app downloads and thousands daily active users that loves our service. Take a tour and learn more on http://www.mycartracks.com
♥ The ONLY app that has intelligent revolutionary battery friendly AUTO start recording feature. Start it and you can "minimize and forget about the app", it automatically records every track throughout the day.
How? The app recognizes that you're moving and records tracks throughout the day. This feature has advanced movement detection that helps saving battery. Optionally you can let the app to start recording when connected on charger, bluetooth headset, (NFC and Tasker in development).
★ MyCarTracks is breaking traditional approach on vehicle/fleet tracking by removing the need to install GPS unit (blackbox, mileage logger) to your vehicles. As replacement it uses your android device (phone/tablet) that you or your employees are carrying every time driving a vehicle or working outside the office. It's so easy, just install an app and the phone is turned into GPS tracking unit with much more advantages than old in-car GPS units.
★ MyCarTracks GPS mileage tracker sends data to www.mycartracks.com where they are securely saved on the cloud. You can track your personal vehicle position and routes or fleet location on a map and generate stunning reports that can be used for optimizing your time and costs or tax purposes.
★ With MyCarTracks you can record tracks and visualize your tracks on world map while watching live performance statistics. Control route, distance (km or miles), drive times, stop times and much more. Use reports to create mile log for IRS deduction and business expenses reimbursement.
You can share your cars and tracks with other people, who can watch your actual position in real time.
♥ How to create fleet
Create vehicles on your master account share them among phones or tablets of your employees. On all devices, that you shared cars with, go to Menu > Cars and press Synchronize all button. Now they can use these vehicles and you have great overview, stats and reports of your whole workforce. Learn how to create fleet here http://www.mycartracks.com/learn-how-to-create-a-fleet
You can use MyCarTracks for free for ever. Use all features our app offers, track and store recorded tracks on your phone or PC, export reports or view them on other software (like Google Earth). You can also store them in our Web Management Application for 2 weeks where you can view actual position or tracks directly on map, view stats and export reports for free. Advanced features and longer data storage (even for lifetime) starting from only 0.93 USD (0.67 EUR) per vehicle! Pricing plans http://www.mycartracks.com/pricing
NEWS AND SOCIAL
★ Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mycartracks
★ Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/MyCarTracks
★ Google+: https://plus.google.com/+Mycartracks/
★ LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/slash-idea
We are currently working on
Workforce management, Job planning and dispatching, POI, Geofence & alerts
The Mileage Book is a simple and timesaving solution for individuals and small and large companies. Every day, more than 15,000 users use the Mileage Book app on the road, and it meets a variety of needs. Mileage registration is required by the TAX authorities in many countries for documentation of business trips, driving in a company car, and documentation of mileage in a private vehicle. Every month, the Mileage Book app solves this issue and the users save many hours.
Take full advantage of the Mileage Book app and sign up for the Professional plan. The subscription gives you a large number of valuable features such as backing up of your data, access to the Mileage Book web application, add an additional car, ability to see your trips on maps, and exporting your data as PDF, XML and Excel-XML.
The Mileage Book app is available for iPhone, Android, Windows Phone and Web. It is a flexible solution with which you can switch between all platforms as you like.
You can try it for free for 30 days without use of a credit card. Get more information on our website: www.mileagebook.net
The free app is designed to support:
- Registration of business and private trips.
- Copy an existing trip.
- Copy an existing trip as return trip.
- Calculation of reimbursement.
- Automatic log of your start and end addresses.
- Automatic log of start and end times.
- AutoSave of your favorite locations for later use.
- Calculation of the distance traveled for both business and private trips.
- GPS log.
- Manual log.
- Use of odometer.
- Entering trip purpose and notes for each trip.
- The export of data as a CSV file.
- Your exported data on email.
- Direct print to an Air Printer.
- Following languages: English, Danish, Swedish, German, Norwegian and French.
- Run in the background while driving.
The PROFESSIONAL subscription includes the following additional features:
- Access to the Mileage Book web application.
- Synchronizing of data between multiple devices.
- Synchronizing of data ongoing or only when you’re on WIFI.
- 2 years backup of data.
- See trips on maps on website
- Export trips as PDF, XML and Excel-XML.
- Customize the reports to fit your needs.
- Add an additional car.
The BUSINESS and ENTERPRISE subscriptions are for companies which need centralized administration for up to 2,000 mileage logs. These subscriptions include features such as system for approval, notification service, change log, and overview of all vehicles via a dashboard. For further information please see our website: www.mileagebook.net
Appz Studio is proud to present the Mileage Book app, and we hope you’ll find the Mileage Book app system valuable in your everyday life. Please send us an email at email@example.com and let us know if you have any input for future versions. Enjoy!
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Tracker for expenses, mileage and claims.
Record Expenses Quickly.
The home screen shortcut makes recording an expense or mileage one tap away. ExpenseClam auto-suggests and auto-populates fields to speed up expense entry. Never miss out on claiming an expense.
Never lose your receipts.
ExpenseClam scans your receipts into your phone or tablet. Instead of carrying around easy to lose paper receipts, scan them into your device ready for submitting with your expense claims.
Calculate distance travelled from your odometer readings. Keep mileage and expense records together in ExpenseClam.
Easy expense claims.
ExpenseClam generates a CSV spreadsheet of expenses, along with a zip file of your receipt images. Expenses and Receipts can then be emailed or uploaded using the Box or Dropbox apps. Configurable filters can be used to separate out different types of expenses.
Keep track of your claims.
ExpenseClam maintains a history of your expenses by grouping them into claims. Track the status of claims using ExpenseClam to make sure you get reimbursed!
Seamless tracking of multiple currencies.
ExpenseClam supports recording expenses in any currency. When you travel abroad, ExpenseClam uses the mobile network to detect and auto-select the local currency.
* Ad free for 30 days!
* Optimised for phones, small and large tablets.
* Filter by date, payment type, category and group
* Fully configurable categories
* Monitor your outstanding expenses balance
Paid version of the app features::
* Removes adverts. The free version is ad supported after 30 days.
* Includes backup and restore functionality.
* Enables editing of payment types.
* Allows files to be attached to expenses. Particularly useful for PDF receipts.
* Supports future development of ExpenseClam!
If you have the free version of ExpenseClam installed, the paid version will copy across the data when you install it for the first time.
Location based currency selection may not work on some CDMA phones. Internet permission is used for Google Analytics to provide anonymous usage data for improving the application.
Droid Idol Winner- #1 App of April 2012!
I have tried to make ExpenseClam the best Expense Manager / Expense Tracker on the market. I'm always interested in feedback, so please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problems or suggestions for the app.
- Supports tracking your mileage using GPS. Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life (Requires in-app purchase).
- Save trips to the cloud and make sure all you’re Android and Windows 8 devices always stay in sync, and your valuable data is always backed up (Requires in-app purchase).
- Setup your own vehicle safety checklist and be prompted once per day to perform the checks
- 21 formatted reports
- Supports round trip and reimbursement amount doubling
- Localized and translated into: English, Spanish, German, French, Japanese, Korean, And Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Afrikaans, Welch, Danish, Dutch, Finish, Greek, Indonesian, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Vietnamese languages
- Supports multiple business tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports arrival, departure, pickup, drop off, lunch start and/or lunch end time tracking (Requires in-app purchase)
- Client Tracking: Associate and group/sort your trips by client (requires in-app purchase).
- Supports Filtering: Would you like to archive last year’s mileage and start fresh for this year without losing your current destinations? Or would you like to be able to export a report filtered by a combination of some other time period, origin, destination, vehicle, driver, business, client, mileage type, purpose, notes and/or status columns? (Requires in-app purchase)
- Expense Tracking: You can track the following expenses general, parking, tolls, meals, lodging, business center, conference, telephone, incidentals, other and per diem. You can even provide notes specific to expenses. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Driver Tracking: You not limited to just providing a name. You can take a picture or use an existing picture and you can store the driver’s license number, insurance card number and notes about the driver. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Mileage Type Categorizing: Choose the mileage types that meet your needs (i.e. Business, Charitable, Medical, Moving, Personal, etc…) and provide mileage rates used to calculate the deductible costs of operating your automobile. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Multiple Vehicle Tracking: Not only can you name your vehicles but you have the ability to take picture or use an existing picture and you can store the make, model, year, license plate number, vehicle identification number, notes and you can also identify the vehicle as being a business vehicle. (Requires in-app purchase)
- Customize-able Statuses: Choose the statuses that meet your needs (ie. Submitted, Claimed, etc…) (Requires in-app purchase)
- Help section to get you acclimated with the app
- Reports available in Excel or Numbers compatible comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Several user defined preferences available to allow you to customize the app to meet your needs
- Ad-Free option available if you want to get rid of the ads or if you want to pay for the app (Requires in-app purchase)
- Supports both miles or kilometers
- Customizable calculation of cost per mile or kilometer
- 18 supported date formats
- Group your existing trips list by any of these options: Client, Destination, Driver, Mileage Type, No Grouping, Origin, Purpose, Status, Vehicle or Year and Month
- 2 sorting options for existing trips
- Flexibility to enter the odometer start/stop and have the distance calculated automatically or enter the distance manually
Software features include maps by © OpenStreetMap contributors, track storage limited only by your memory card size and the ability to share a spreadsheet report of the data you have gathered.
Our app uses location permission to make track of your route. Access to internet is used to load maps. External storage is used to save tracks on your memory card. In-app purchase billing is used if you choose to subscribe to our enterprise features.
Check out longer version of description at http://www.protieto.fi/drivelog-example
We also have instructions for exporting tracks into spreadsheet applications at http://www.protieto.fi/drivelog
No more fumbling around with excess app features and having to work out the steps to get things done.
Straight to the point, Vehicle Logbook lets you record your vehicle mileage (or kilometres) in the least amount of time possible.
Leaving you more time to do the important things in life :-).
PS: Visit the Vehicle Logbook web site for more info on how to best claim back your vehicle related expenses.
Now with Dropbox integration!
You can now backup and restore your database to your phone and your dropbox account.
We have also made a major improvement to our receipt feature which now stores photos locally and can export your receipts in a PDF Format
If you require Additional location services and time recording (in addition to date) please check out our Enterprise edition - also known as VLB Blue.
Vehicle Log Book is an AD FREE, fast, easy way to record travel and receipts for your vehicle.
This app can run in the background, allowing you to use other apps (music, camera etc) or take calls at the same time.
This app is designed to be one of the easiest tools for recording travel. It was developed for drivers who want to save time and remove the need to record travel manually anywhere in the world – Less taps and quicker trips.
Vehicle Log Book GPS has been created for business users, fleet operators and individuals who want to keep a track of their vehicle travel.
Users can Export into a PDF and/or an Excel spreadsheet at the end of the month or user set period and administer the data. Users will be able to compile complete summaries and statistics of costs for all vehicles .
- Multiple date formats [dd/mm/yyyy – mm/dd/yyyy]
- Enter your odometer trip entry for personal or business using the GPS feature to record your travel automatically or you can enter the data manually
- Record Multiple vehicles
- Record in Kilometres or Miles
- Photograph and record vehicle receipts
- Email your trip summary and itemised details (PDF or EXCEL format) by day, week or custom dates
- Pre-defined tag and journey descriptions or enter descriptions on the fly
- Enhanced reporting features
- Review previous trips, update and add missed entries
- Satisfy your TAX requirements for Business and Private usage
*Australian users may be required to keep a log book for TAX purposes. Vehicle Log Book will generate logs based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) – Simply Log, Generate and Submit.
Please note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Please also note: Enable GPS and cellular data for best results
Please view our FAQ page at: http://www.vehiclebook.net/faq.php for information regarding installation queries and most requested support queries.
Found a bug or have a question or want to see something we don’t have?
Please let us know at email@example.com
-GPS Tracking for your trips
-Google maps Integration for point to point navigation
-Save Destinations for easy reuse
-Track Mileage & Expenses against clients and projects
-Automatic Calculations for daily and overnight subsistence
-Manual Trip Entry and edit existing trips
-Duplicate Trips if you have made a trip many times
-Trip History including map of journey
-Export Data to Email or Dropbox (more options to come)
-Embedded charts see a summary of your trips
-Add notes to trips
-Add expenses such as tolls to trips
Full international support:
-KM vs Miles
-Custom rates (IRS/Revenue etc...)
If you have any questions or suggestions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Key words: Mileage GPS Tracker, Car expenses, GPS Tracking, mileage expenses, Mileage The best Tracking solution, Mileage Log,
Key features and benefits of PhoneTrack:
- Automatic movement detection
- Runs in the background
- Business or private use tagging
- Personalised tags and notes
- Mileage and hourly site rates
- Daily summary of time travelling and time stopped
- Powerful organiser for reviewing travel record
- Live meters to display distance charge, elapsed time, odometer etc. You choose!
- Uses Google address look-up service or frequently visited places
- Notification of GPS availability by speech to minimise driver distraction
- Context sensitive help
- Coexists with your favourite navigation app
- Simple registration with our website
Exclusive to PhoneTrack customers who register with www.journeylog.co.uk:
- Upload recorded journeys via your mobile network or WiFi
- Once uploaded, immediately access a range of comprehensive reports
- Save time and money producing business and personal expenses and tax returns
- Print tailored reports
- Download CSV into your company’s standard expense report
- With high fuel costs, identify where you can save money
- Secure online storage of your historical journeys
An optional professional upgrade is available to enhance PhoneTrack with premium features for manual entry/edit and website synchronisation of tag and place changes. This is available to all subscribers of the www.journeylog.co.uk online service. For those preferring standalone use, the upgrade may also be purchased for a modest cost from the Android Market.
We have extensive experience of developing traditional vehicle tracking solutions and are now taking advantage of the GPS receiver present in smartphones. We firmly believe that PhoneTrack in conjunction with its website www.journeylog.co.uk bring you the most comprehensive and professional journey tracking package on the Android market. We are committed to delivering a high value, low cost service to our customers.
http://www.journeylog.co.uk or email@example.com
We’re here to help. We have an excellent support record and respond to all questions.
This application can calculate the areas or track by tapping the points on the map.
For calculate an area with GPS you have to turn on GPS device.
This application is useful for calculating areas, perimeters, and distances between GPS points.
To calculate an area first of all must wait for the GPS signal, it is also necessary to constantly monitor
The accuracy of the device that is constantly shown on the screen.
To start the calculation an area or a distance between a number of points need to press the "start" button.
Then walk the perimeter of the area or take the path to be measured and stop at every corner, waiting
a good precision signal, press the select button.
When you have selected all the points you want to press the "Stop" button. The display area will appear under the area in square meters.
Please note that the lower is the accuracy of the device the more accurate the calculation.
The accuracy of GPS depends on the internal hardware of the smartphone.
With timr you're recording your time immedialtly while you're working. At the end of the day, your total work is already tracked. You can see at a glance how productive you've been, you enjoy feeling more productive and you'll be happy if you worked out a nice income.
PLEASE NOTE: After downloading the application you must signup for a 30 day trial account. Within this trial period, you can opt for a Free or Premium (paid) account, otherwise the test period ends automatically. Your timr account is created within a few seconds, no credit card is required. We'll never automatically charge you!
* Punch-In / Punch-Out (=Working Time Tracking)
* Tracks time spent on projects/tasks (= Project Time Tracking)
* App only needs to be launched to Start/Stop tracking, can be closed while tracking
* GPS Position-Tracking
* Powerful Reporting
* Use the timr web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting
* Data is automatically synchronized with the Web Application, there is 1 central location for your data, automatic backup
* BUSINESS SUPPORT!
* Add notes to a Project- or Working Time record
* Record breaks
* Works past-midnight
* Correct time entries across time zones - e.g. records the right time when travelling from Munich to New York
* Unlimited number of "working time categories" - office, business trips, .... (Premium Feature)
* Define your own task structure (clients, projects, subprojects, tasks, ...)
* Unlimited number of clients / projects / tasks (Premium Feature)
* PDF reports can be created on the go
* Customizable report headers lets you add company logo and address
* Forgot to start or stop? No problem: timr also allows a simple correction later
* Automatically suggests last odometer reading for new drive log recordings
* Your data is always automatically saved, there is no danger of data loss e.g. with updates
* Your colleagues do not use Android? No problem, there is also a timr App for BlackBerry, iOS, WP7, Windows Mobile
* Languages: German / English
Q: Why do I have to create an account?
A: timr is not a "standalone" app, and that's good! timr synchronizes your data with timr web application. Your data (and your employees!) are stored in ONE central location. No matter where you are, using the app or via web, you always have access to your current data. You don’t need to worry about any backup. You also do not run risk e.g. loosing your data on updating your App.
Q: Is the application free?
A: For freelancers or private use, we offer free accounts. In addition, there are premium accounts based on a monthly fee. Why paying a monthly fee? Because the system is hosted centrally and highly available to you, we offer business support, your data is automatically backuped and because we also have to pay our bills ;)
Q: What's the main difference between timr and all other time and mileage tracking apps?
A: timr provides working time tracking (punch-clock), project time tracking (the time that was working for clients), and mileage tracking combined in ONE app. Furthermore, timr is not just a stand-alone app because it additionally provides a comprehensive web application for convenient administration, reporting, accounting, ...
Thousands of satisfied customers from over 40 countries in various sectors (craft, IT, design, architects, lawyers, freelancers, ...) trust timr every day.
For further information and pricing please visit http://timr.com
If you have any problems, please contact our support instead of writing a negativ review because this is the only way how we can help directly. Unfortunately there is no way to reply on App Reviews.
INVOICE YOUR CLIENTS AND GET PAID FROM ANYWHERE
• Create and send professional looking invoices and estimates.
• Get paid faster by sending invoices with a Pay Now link.*
• Receive payments directly on an invoice via credit card.*
• See overdue invoice notifications to know who owes you money.
MANAGE EXPENSES, SALES AND CUSTOMERS ON THE GO
• Snap photos of your receipts and organize daily expenses as you go.
• Profit & Loss and Balance Sheet reports to see how your business is doing.
• View customer info, attach photos or notes, and schedule a calendar appointment.
DO EVEN MORE ON THE WEB
• Take in the big picture with over 20 reports.
• Create custom invoices in minutes with your logo, custom fields, and more.
• Give your accountant access so you can collaborate during tax time.
• Customize your experience with over 80 partner apps, including inventory management.
ALREADY A QUICKBOOKS USER?
• Download the app and sign in with your QuickBooks credentials.
NEW TO QUICKBOOKS?
• Download the app, create an account, and try it FREE for 30 days.
• After your 30 day trial, subscribe for $9.99/month or $99.99/year.
• The gservices permission allows us to display helpful information on a map, such as the shipping or billing address of a customer.
• The phone permission allows us to display useful customer information from QuickBooks when a customer calls you.
• The location permission allows us to simplify entry of customer addresses by determining your phone’s current location.
• The receive data from Internet permission allows us to notify you when a new message arrives.
• The record audio permission lets us record audio for swiper devices that use the audio jack.
FROM INTUIT, THE MAKERS OF
• QuickBooks Payroll, QuickBooks GoPayment, TurboTax, Quicken, & Mint.com
Intuit Terms of Service: https://qbo.intuit.com/c1/Terms_Of_Service.html
*Requires activating QuickBooks Payments (US Only)
30-day trial. To keep it, please install GasLog Unlock Key for only US$0.99
• Track vehicle gas mileage or fuel economy, i.e. MPG, L/100km, KM/L, or KPG
• Comprehensive statistics, including MPG, mileage, fuel price, fuel cost, CO2 emission etc.
• Line charts and bar charts for MPG, fuel price, etc.
• Official US government fuel economy ratings, and is converted to measurement in your country
• Data backup & restore
• Transfer data between GasLog and TripLog
• Support units of measure, date format, and currencies in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, South Africa, and other 20 countries.
• Excellent customer support. We reply to all emails.