This handbook allows you to look up info without having to type, and without storing large databases on your phone. The app uses an online search engine, so make sure you are not charged for the data transfer.
This is a FREE FULL VERSION and contains ads.
- Lead images: experience Wikipedia like never before with a prominent, contextually-relevant image and description at the top of articles
- Image gallery: tapping on an image shows you the image full-screen in high resolution, with options to swipe left/right for browsing additional images
- Descriptions from Wikidata: when searching, each search result now contains a quick description that helps to contextualize the result. These descriptions are also shown in other areas of the app, like Nearby
- Article suggestions: scroll to the bottom of an article to see suggestions about what you could read next
- Saved pages: You can save select pages for offline reading and browse them even when you don't have a data connection
- Nearby: Learn more about what's around you by getting links to articles about things that are near your current location
- Language support: The app allows you to seamlessly switch to reading Wikipedia written in any language
- Table of contents: Swipe left on any article to bring up the table of contents, which lets you jump to article sections easily
- Wikipedia Zero: Data charges waived for participating mobile operators
Send us your feedback about the app! In the menu, press "More", then "About the Wikipedia app", then "Send app feedback".
The code is 100% open source. If you have experience with Java and the Android SDK, then we look forward to your contributions! https://github.com/wikimedia/apps-android-wikipedia
App showcases perimeter and area formulas for 2D objects, and surface area & volume formulas for 3D objects.
Very basic as well as complex formulas are listed. The image of object is also displayed for better clarity in understanding.
Formulas for following type of geometrical objects are listed in this app.
Circle, Cone, Cube, Cuboid, Ellipse, Ellipsoid, Frustum, Kite, Parallelogram, Parallelepiped, Regular Polygon, Rectangle, Rectangular Prism, Rhombus, Sector, Sphere, Square, Torus, Trapezoid, Triangle.
Let us know if you have any suggestions/issues. If you think any other formula should be listed, then do write to us at email@example.com
Keywords - Education, geometrical shapes, two dimensional, three dimensional
More than 4 million paying customers from 175 countries.
You can subscribe to more than 500 apps for learning and training via GoLearningBus.Com.
GoLearningBus brings you a simple, crisp and to-the-point app for "Learn Organic Chemistry by GoLearningBus".
You have limited access to the content provided.
In guest mode you can access first chapter for free.
Login further to access second chapter of each app.
For full access to the content, please login and purchase this application.
The app provides:
1. Snack sized chapters for easy learning.
2. Bite sized flashcards to memorize key concepts
3. Simple and easy quizzes for self-assessment.
This app provides a quick summary of Organic Chemistry via easy to grasp snack sized chapters:
"Organic Chemistry" includes:
Wonders of Organic World,
Classification of Organic Compounds,
Organic Acids and Bases,
Isomerism and its Types,
Alkanes and Alkenes,
Alkynes and Alcohols,
Aldehydes and Ketones.
This app will access your personal information like first name, last name, and Email id.
For more details you may refer our privacy terms at http://golearningbus.com/tou.html.
Why GoLearningBus apps:
1) Beautifully simple, Amazingly easy, Massive selection of apps.
2) Enjoyable, Entertaining and Exciting apps.
3) An incredible value for money. Lifetime of free updates!
★ ★ ★ GoLearningBus Vision : simpleNeasy Apps for a lifetime of on-the-go learning.★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ To make education enjoyable, entertaining, and exciting for everyone. ★ ★ ★
Visit us : www.GoLearningBus.com
Please write to us at Team@WAGmob.com. We would love to improve this App.
Basic Chemistry eLearning is a quick reference made available for free to Chemistry students. It provides essential tools for acing your Chemistry lessons, such as a periodic table of elements, a mole-gram converter, an extensive glossary of Chemistry terms, a molecular mass calculator, and a list of history’s known chemists, among others. Tested to run on most Android smartphones and tablets.
Don’t miss this useful app from the University of Pangasinan-Phinma’s College of Information Technology Education (UPCITE), courtesy of BSIT students Khristian Manuelle Geminiano, Nikko Villanueva, Bryan Negrillo, Aaron James Vergonia, and Mhac Geron Calimlim.
'a favourite. It should be in every classroom and library ... the reader is drawn inevitably from one entry to the next merely to satisfy curiosity' School Science Review
The sixth edition of this popular dictionary covers all aspects of chemistry, from physical chemistry to biochemistry. Fully revised and updated, it boasts broader coverage in subject areas such as forensics, metallurgy, materials science, and geology, increasing the dictionaryâ€™s appeal to students in these related fields. There are also biographical entries on key figures, highlighted entries on major topics such as polymers and crystal defects, and chronologies charting the main discoveries in atomic theory, biochemistry, explosives, and plastics. A new feature is the inclusion of entry-level web links.
With over 4,700 entries, including over 200 new terms for this edition, this is the ideal reference resource for students of chemistry at all levels, either at school or at university, undergraduate lecturers, and students and lecturers in related disciplines such as biology. Thanks to its greater breadth of content, this latest edition of the Dictionary of Chemistry also appeals to students in related disciplines such as medicine, forensics, and metallurgy.
A SEARCH TOOL
Featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type
• A 'fuzzy filter' when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
• A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
Including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more about language with the special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with homescreen widget.
Covers almost all chemistry related words including laboratory tools, glassware, and equipment.
Alphabetical arrangements of each word for easy search.
Each word gives you proper definition / description.
Dalla struttura della materia alla meccanica quantistica. Trattazione completa dei composti binari, ternari e quaternari. Il legame chimico e le reazioni chimiche. Lo stato dei gas e le leggi di Boyle, Charles e Guy Lussac... La cinetica chimica. Lo studio degli elementi solidi, liquidi e le soluzioni. L’elettrochimica. Esercizi guidati per un maggiore apprendimento della materia.
Chimica è un volume Suntini.
Sviluppato da X5G.
LA CHIMICA E LA MATERIA
- Costituzione della materia
- Stati fisici della materia
- Struttura della materia
UNITÀ DI MISURA
LA TEORIA ATOMICA
- Leggi fondamentali della chimica
- Gli atomi
- Molecole e peso molecolare
- Dimensioni molecolari
LA STRUTTURA ATOMICA E LA MECCANICA QUANTISTICA
- Il modello atomico di Thomson
- Il modello planetario
- Il modello di Niels Bohr
- La luce e le onde
- Effetto fotoelettrico
- Il principio di indeterminazione
- La natura ondulatoria della materia
- Equazioni d’onda
LA TAVOLA PERIODICA - NOMENCLATURA
- Potenziale di ionizzazione - affinità elettronica
- Numero di ossidazione
- Reattività degli elementi
- Composti binari
- Composti ternari e quaternari
IL LEGAME CHIMICO
- Il legame ionico
- Il legame covalente
- Legami polari
- Il legame covalente dativo
- Il legame metallico
- I legami deboli
- Geometria molecolare
LE REAZIONI CHIMICHE
- Reazioni in cui un reagente è presente in difetto
L’ENERGIA NELLE REAZIONI CHIMICHE
- Energia libera
REAZIONI ACIDO-BASE E OSSIDORIDUTTIVE
- Ossidazione, riduzione e ossidoriduzione
- Bilanciamento delle reazioni di ossidoriduzione
- Acidi e basi
- Teorie acido-base
- Forza degli acidi e delle basi
- Reazioni acido-base
LO STATO GASSOSO
- L’equazione generale: i gas ideali
- La pressione e le sue unità di misura
- La legge di Boyle
- La legge di Charles e Guy-Lussac
- Il principio di Avogadro: il volume molare
- L’equazione di stato
- Pressioni parziali: legge di Dalton
- Calcolo della velocità di reazione
- reazione di 1° ordine
- reazione di 2° ordine
- la variazione delle concentrazioni con l’ordine di reazione
- classificazioni di reazioni
- Fattori che influenzano la velocità di reazione
- Reazioni consecutive
- Reazioni parallele
- Reazioni di equilibrio
- La legge di azione di massa
- I parametri che influenzano le condizioni di equilibrio. Le chatelier
- Trattazione termodinamica dell’equilibrio chimico
- La ionizzazione dell’acqua
- Il ph di acidi e basi forti
- Il ph di acidi e basi deboli
- Le soluzioni tampone
- La neutralizzazione
- Titolazione acido-base
- Prodotto di solubilità
SOLIDI, LIQUIDI. SOLUZIONI
- Proprietà fisiche delle soluzioni
- Soluzioni colloidali
- Cambiamenti di stato ed equilibrio dinamico
- Vari tipi di pile
Different interesting topics readers encounter describes "Organometallic Compounds" "Organosulphur compounds",
"Amino Acids, Peptides, Proteins and Nucleic Acids", "Synthetic Polymers " much more than this.
it is really very interesting book to read.
Don't squander time with other programs that provide a litter of unnecessary particulars you need to do not will require to discover. Organic Chemistry Course let you choose around the quizzes important in your course and focus your makes an attempt to promptly and proficiently study.
Formatted to get a small show.
Simple to know
All-natural compounds, formulation and isomers
Reactions kinetics and mechanisms
Reactions sorted by kind and by program
Lookup for the words or phrases
Navigate from Table of Contents or research internet web page by web page
Consist of Bookmarks
Text annotation and mark-up
Access the guide anytime, anyplace - at your home, around the train, within the subway.
Make use of your down time for you to put together for an evaluation.
Usually possess the guide available for a quick reference.
Get Organic Chemistry Course Android App for free!
The user of this application can search for Definitions for certain chemical terms.
The user can also share the content of this application through the different social networks.
The Chemistry Group
Sultan Qaboos University
Smart Apps L.L.C
All features are free, but if you'd like to, why not donate? We'll like you lots, we promise.
Look out for lots of new features coming soon!
Pixel Perfect also includes an icon size guide for all Android devices, making icon design even easier.
Jump just shows you a list of your apps - nothing more and nothing less. No having to remember which page you've left that shortcut on. No needing multiple swipes through pages. No complex settings. Just flick and tap for an app.
Don't worry though, you can also save web links from Chrome and other compatible apps. We'll be adding some more features soon too.
The image in the promotional shot is by Romain Guy.
This is the Pro version which has more features than the free version, including:
- Custom equations: create your own equations, and send them to the developer
- Integration of Lab Tech beta, Espiandev's new app!
- the warm, fuzzy feeling from supporting a poor undergraduate
- Multipane UI for tablet devices
You can now follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/espiandev and on Facebook at