Work even better for device with big screen and (or) stylus
++pencil, move, fill bucket, eye dropper, Select
++Mirror, Eraser, Preview
++New, Save, Save As, Open, Undo, Redo, Palette Manager
--Zoom and Moving around with ease
--This app limit the image size to 512x512. This mean you CAN'T open or create file bigger than that
***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE DO ANY SERIOUS WORK***
--Some very important feature is hidden in the interface
++New, Save, Save as, Open can be find at the menu
++Click on the in-use color panel (the biggest one) to open color picker dialog
++Long Click on the in-use color panel to open Palette Manager
++In Palette Manager click on a color panel to selected it, click again on the selected panel to get it color.
--Most of the function should be self-explain but some may work different than what you expected
++Switch the Eraser on will make Pencil or Fill bucket paint TRANSPARENT color no matter what color is in-use
++When open a file please use a File Manager or File Explorer app instead of the built-in Gallery. It may give some incorrect thumbail of image which can make your life harder.
++Click on Menu\Info to check filename and filepath (if already saved)
I did my best to bring to you this app but I myself can't make sure this app is bug free. So please If you encounter any big (or small) bug, drop a review or email me so I can fix it as soon as possible. Suggestion is welcome too.
- primitive: pencil, brush, eraser, flood, picker
- shapes: line, rect, fill rect, circle, fill circle
- tools: clone
- color palettes
- 32bit colors with alpha channel
- zoom, move
- multitouch (zoom, line, pencil, brush, clone)
*** You no longer need to look at an image and painstakingly create pixel art one block at a time. With this app you can quickly and easily turn any image into a pixel art creation whether it be something as simple as an icon from a game or something complex like a selfie you just took ***
It's an easy 3 step process:
+++ Step 1 -- Select an image to use +++
+++ Step 2 -- Choose output options +++
+++ Step 3 -- Paste it into your world +++
+ This app can powerfully generate pixel art from images of any size and then output into your world up to 512 blocks wide and 512 blocks long!
+ You can choose whether you want the Pixel Art to be horizontal(flat) or vertical(standing up.)
+ Choose exactly which types of blocks you want the app to use when creating the pixel app. This allows you to use only the wool blocks or nearly every block from Minecraft that has close to a solid color!
DISCLAIMER: This app is not in any way affiliated with Minecraft, Minecraft PE, Mojang AB, or Microsoft. It is an independent app created by an independent company. The Minecraft Name, the Minecraft Brand and the Minecraft Assets are all property of Mojang AB or their respectful owner. All rights reserved. In accordance with http://account.mojang.com/documents/brand_guidelines
"dotpict" Is a new sense of Pixel Arts painting app.
◆Pen tip is not hidden by the finger
"dotpict" Nib is not hidden by the finger.
Like in operability, such as a mouse, You can draw quickly!
◆Auto save of peace of mind
Since the work is always saved in the auto save,
And peace of mind to enjoy Pixel Arts production is!
◆Easy to share the work
You can be easily shared with SNS services.
Let's introduce the Pixel Art to everyone by email or Twitter!
Now "dotpict" Getting started with!
・Zoom of canvas
・Display of the grid, non- display
・Export / share of work
A pixel art editor designed for... making pixel art! Features isometric tools.
- Intuitive image pan/zoom using 2-fingers gesture (pinch to zoom, drag to pan; zoom/pan buttons are also optionally available)
- Easy select, copy, cut, and paste (supports rotation and flipping)
- Isometric tools for drawing isometric lines and rectangles easily
- Ability to precisely position individual lines and shapes
- Ability to save/load colors
- Optional image pixel grid
- Transparent image background option
- Loading from PNG/BMP/JPG/GIF files; Saving to PNG files
- Support for both landscape and portrait screen orientation
- Basic shapes, different pen/eraser sizes, flood filling, color dropper/picker, undo/redo
More in the Pro version:
- Direct input of RGB / HSV color value for precise color specification
- Function to change image canvas size
- Ability to import / paste from another image file
- Option to have 18 color palettes slots instead 6
- Option to show file/image info on the interface
- Option to customize the grid size and color
- Option to customize the app background color
If you need help with IsoPix, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
-Save and Export
-Undo, Redo and more
If you have any issues please provide feedback using the options menu or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to bring menus?
1. Touch anywhere on the splash screen.
2. Long press near the bottom of the splash screen.
[Languages] English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese.
Detect any stuck or dead pixel on your LCD screen. Provide EASY way to fix the stuck pixel. Also works for screen burn-in. No more defective pixels on your precious device. Custom Color and 6 predefined colors to choose from for manual inspection: red, green, blue, white, black, grey. Recommend to run 6-12 hours "Fix it!!" for reviving stuck pixel. If you try the FIX function for several times and the issue still exist, please consider exchange your device for new one. You can use the "COLOR" to prove there IS or ARE dead pixels on your LCD screen. Thanks.
permission required: (android.permission.INTERNET)
network access permission is required for Google Ads. This app does NOT need the network to work.
Erwin Chung on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
FIXED a dead pixel on HTC ONE, in the middle and seen on a black screen I called HTC warranty, and they said they would provide warranty repair of a phone with IMEI manufactured or purchased with less than 1 year, which ever is longer. They suggested me to download this app and try it out before sending it in. IT WORKS and I don't see the dead pixel in the middle of my screen when it is in black color. I ran the fix mode for about 10 minutes only. Suggestion to developer. In the HTC One, the testing of change color mode doesn't go full screen on my phone, as the 3-dots button rests at the bottom. Don't know if this is due to the system or can be fixed in the app. Also, instead of clicking the menu button (3-dots), click color, click choice of colors, it would be so much easier if I can just swipe across the screen for color change. Great App nonetheless! And thanks for fixing the annoying dead pixel!
James DeLayo on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
"Found a dead pixel the day after I purchased my HTC One. I figured I'd give this app a try before I returned it to the store for a replacement. Ran the 30min test and it worked. Fixed. Amazed. Five stars."
(Ver. 1.0) six colors supported.
(Ver. 1.1) full screen mode supported.
(Ver. 1.2) support "fix it" function. flush the whole LCD area with rapid change from 5 different colors: red, green, blue, black, and white.
(Ver. 1.3) new UI.
(Ver. 1.4) support install on SD. Prevent system from sleep when running fix function.
(Ver. 1.5) add LCD brightness control support and about page.
(Ver. 1.51) fix minor issue on brightness control.
(Ver. 1.60) add color picker control.
(Ver. 1.61) fix Samsung S2 lock screen issue(remove wakelock).
(Ver. 1.62) Minor bug fix(support android 2.x devices).
(Ver. 1.70) Major update(support android 4.x devices).
(Ver. 1.73) Fix force close issue on few android 4.x devices.
(Ver. 1.74) Fix menu not shown issue on few Samsung Tabs.
(Ver. 1.77) Added hidden context menu on front page logo(Long Press at bottom).
(Ver. 1.79) Faster refresh rate.
(Ver. 1.80) Russian language support.
(Ver. 1.81) Remove system navigation tray to support full screen on FixIt.
(Ver. 1.82) More language packs.
[Terms & Conditions]
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage which may rise on using the "FixIt" function. We do not endorse or guarantee any result of the "FixIt" function.
As newer devices comes with very high density screens those points will be insignificant to the user´s sight and will be offset by lower spending battery
Has your android device broken / dead pixels, or you do not know whether it has any?
The application is able to find them and try to fix them.
A stuck, broken or "dead" pixel is a pixel that does not display its color correctly.
Most stuck pixels are visible when the rest of the screen screen is black.
StuckPixelTool is able to analyze all stuck, broken or "dead" pixes and
fix most of them in less than 10 minutes (but in some cases even a few hours).
Please note that we do not guarantee that your problem will be 100% solved.
If your problem is not resolved, try to let the application run for a longer period of time,
If your problem is still not resolved, please do not underestimate this application,
for someone else could be helpful.
remember this application is FREE.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
Although that no problems would occur, we are not responsible for any damage that might arise.
SUPPORT & FEEDBACK:
- Colors Palette
- Add own colors
- Draw, move, move+draw modes
- Zoom in / zoom out
- Optional grid
- Save and Load
- Save screenshot
- Export as image
- Send screenshot or image by email
- Share screenshot or image on facebook
This app contains batch uninstall function, search function and sort function ,it can help you to uninstall applications easily and effectively.
Regularly uninstall useless apps is a good habit ,it can save your phone storage , delete useless garbage data , prevent too much useless apps drain your battery , make your phone speed fast.
★ Two uninstall mode : single uninstall and batch uninstall
★ Convenient search function
★ Six sort options :[Name A → Z] /[ Name Z → A] / [App Size ↓] / [App Size ↑] / [Install Date ↑]/ [Install Date ↓]
★ Two view modes :List(Details) and Grid(Concise)
★ Two Theme : Black/white
★ Long click to view app in Google Play
★ Long click to show app manage page
★ Nice animation
★ Very easy to use
Perfect Uninstaller is a good assistant help you do this ,make you uninstall apps easily and fast ,batch uninstaller mode can save you a lot time ,the search bar help you find app easily , six sorting options can satisfy your different need:
1.If you want to uninstall biggest apps to save phone storage ,please select "[App Size ↓]"
2.If you want to uninstall apps you just downloaded ,please select "[Install Date ↓]"
3.If you want to uninstall oldest apps ,please select "[Install Date ↑]"
If you want to uninstall app easily ,please download this app ,help you saving time ,help you managing apps effectively , help you saving more phone storage ,help boosting your phone speed.
This app can ONLY uninstall third-party apps.
This app CAN NOT uninstall system apps.
Thanks for Germany Friend Chris P and Korean Friend 박미리 translating the app and this description into Deutsch and Korean,many thanks.
[Icon Author's Site]:
Thanks for their excellent work!
Take command of your Android device's touchpad keypad with a Perfect and smart Keyboard for android. You can customize the look of the keyboard with eight different themes and add additional functionality to your device. Perfect Keyboard lets you use custom dictionaries, control background and text colors, and adjust the keyboard's vibration density. In short, Perfect Keyboard allows you to setup your Android phone or tablet's touchpad keyboard so that it works best for you.
Note: Perfect Keyboard works only on Android 2.2 and up
- Multitouch keyboard
- User dictionary, built-in dictionary, International dictionaries (separate downloads from the Market)
- Configurable auto correction
- Redesigned and optimized keyboard layout and style
- Speech to text (select languages only)
- Custom vibration intensity (haptic feedback)
- Long press "Enter" key to bring up smiley alternatives
- Long press on "/" key in URL mode to bring up domains (you can configure the domains in the settings to better fit)
- Cursor Keys - swipe up on the space key to display.
- T9/compact layout.
- Alt symbols on the keyboard.
- Split layout for tablets.
- configure the layout of the keyboard (key height,row gap etc).
- Keyboard themes ( gingerbread,iPhone keyboard,honeycomb,icecreamsandwich and more).
- Configurable sound style and volume ( Samsung,iPhone,android)
- Configurable colors for the keyboard buttons, background and text
- Configurable color for the word suggestion font
- Next word prediction
- Shortcuts (auto-text like in blackberry)
- External skins (some of better keyboard skins)
- Option to edit user dictionary.
#Change Appearance and Themes:
To change appearance go to settings -> appearance
#About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled. You don't have to worry because the keyboard don't have permission to internet access.
Please report your bugs via email . If you report bugs in a Market comment I CAN'T help you.
Supported languages layout: English(QWERTY,Dvorak,AZERTY), French (ASERTY,QWERTY,QWERTZ), Hebrew, Arabic, German, Czech(QWERTY,QWERTZ), Bulgarian, Catalan, Spanish, Esperanto, Danish, Italian, Finnish, Georgian, Russian, Ukrainian, Latvian, Swedish,Latin, Dutch, Portuguese, Slovakian, Slovenian, Greek, Rumanian, Serbian, Hungarian,Swiss,Polish.
Perfect Keyboard is an excellent keyboard replacement application
Great Keyboard, I've tried em all (swiftkey, Swype, SlideIt,Thumb keyboard) none of them compare.
Very good keyboard! Super customizable and has EVERYTHING I wanted in a keyboard. Like the title says, a perfect keyboard.
tags: android keyboard ,gingerbread keyboard,keyboards,texting pro,T9 keyboard,compact keyboard.
Note: this app is under active development. If you find a feature is missing, chances are it's coming soon. Contact support to help me prioritize important features first. Thanks!
- double-finger zoom
- double-finger pan/scroll
- pencil tool
- fill tool
- eraser tool
- eyedrop tool
- square and magic wand selection tools
- cut/copy/paste/invert and move selection
- color picker
- palette management (add/remove, move up/down, load)
- built-in palettes like DawnBringer's DB16 and DB32 and Arne's 8, 16 and 64 color palettes
- supporting .pal (JASC PAL) palette file format
- import palette from existing image
- single tap to toggle pixel color to fix mistakes
- unlimited undo/redo
- 18 color palette
- saving to SD card in PNG format
- grid that can be toggled on/off
- checkered background to show transparent pixels
- preview window with 1:1 and 2:1 modes
- color settings for image background, preview background and grid color
- settings for showing/hiding the preview window and the grid
This app also contains a lot of minor usability improvements:
- when using the pen or eraser, tapping again on a single pixel you've changed to undo it to its previous color
- when using the fill (bucket) tool, dragging will switch to pencil
- when the eraser is selected, changing color will switch to pencil
- when drawing using the pencil, the app will interpolate between tap event locations to draw an uninterrupted line
- tap anywhere outside of the selection to apply it
Feel free to email me if you can think of more usability changes to streamline your pixel art creation process.
Free version supports canvas sizes from 8x8 to 32x16 pixels.
PRO version only features:
- canvas size from 8 to 512 pixels wide or tall
- loading existing images from SD card
- changing alpha value and entering hex values for color picker
- saving palettes
This app uses icons from http://icons8.com/android-icons. Pixel art in screenshots are RPG icons from http://7soul1.deviantart.com/art/420-Pixel-Art-Icons-for-RPG-129892453.
Many thanks to Arne and DawnBringer for their awesome palettes!
Do you need to check your phones LCD screen for dead and stuck pixels. Usefull especially when buying used phones. Install this very small and simple app. This application will cycle colors that will be able to display non-working pixels.
Tap the screen to view next color or to stop color-cycling when it is running.
Stuck pixels are often incorrectly referred to as "dead pixels", which have a similar appearance. In a dead pixel, all three sub-pixels are permanently off, producing a pixel which is permanently white for TN panels and black for other types of panels. - Wikipedia
Disclaimer: This application will not fix dead pixels. Due to different LCD manufacturing techniques and technologies, this application does not guarantee to fix all found LCD problems. The fast color transition effects may potentially trigger seizures to people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
If you like this app, please rate it & write nice comments. If you really like this app, then please buy the Pro version to help support me and my degree. It has features not included in the free version, doesn't contain ads, and will get features faster than Formulae.
Follow @espiandev (that's me!) on Twitter to keep up to date with our happenings
Keywords: formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths, chemistry, physics, equation, reference, science, equations
All features are free, but if you'd like to, why not donate? We'll like you lots, we promise.
Look out for lots of new features coming soon!
Jump just shows you a list of your apps - nothing more and nothing less. No having to remember which page you've left that shortcut on. No needing multiple swipes through pages. No complex settings. Just flick and tap for an app.
Don't worry though, you can also save web links from Chrome and other compatible apps. We'll be adding some more features soon too.
The image in the promotional shot is by Romain Guy.
This is the Pro version which has more features than the free version, including:
- Custom equations: create your own equations, and send them to the developer
- Integration of Lab Tech beta, Espiandev's new app!
- the warm, fuzzy feeling from supporting a poor undergraduate
- Multipane UI for tablet devices
You can now follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/espiandev and on Facebook at