Pixel Artist is a simple pixel paint application enabling you to post your works to the in-app gallery.
♥ Sending your works by mail or Twitter, communicate with your friends♪
♥ Posting your works to the gallery needs non specific account, interact with friends through giving & receiving likes!
- Adjust colors from the color pallet or color picker
selected 20 / 32 / 64 / 128 pixel size.
- Switch Brush / Spuit / Fill
- Suck up a color pn the canvas
※Until 50 times
- Hidden or appear grid
♥ Sub Menu
- Clear canvas
- Save to external storage
If your external storage is available, you can save and reload the image on working.
It is possible to re-edit the picture that you saved in the storage.
- Send file attachments
- Post to Gallery(Entry a tag, a title and a pseudonym)
※Needless acquiring a specific ID
- Flick with 2 fingers to move the canvas
- Pinch in or out to zoom the canvas(Max 4000%, Min 50%)
- Double tap to toggle default and your preferred zoom level
- Select from 2 app galleries
GO!GO!PAINT / Pixel Artist
- Search with a comment, a pen name and a tag
- Save to external storage as a PNG image
- Popularity Vote
♥ This application doesn't support multitasking.
♥ Your work posted to the gallery will be released after checking.
Feedbacks from everyone is essential to make the application more excellent in the future.
Please let me receive your opinion and request at the customers review.
pixel dot digital game character paint sketch draw memo illustration wallpaper mail
- primitive: pencil, brush, eraser, flood, picker
- shapes: line, rect, fill rect, circle, fill circle
- tools: clone
- color palettes
- 32bit colors with alpha channel
- zoom, move
- multitouch (zoom, line, pencil, brush, clone)
-Save and Export
-Undo, Redo and more
If you have any issues please provide feedback using the options menu or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
How to bring menus?
1. Touch anywhere on the splash screen.
2. Long press near the bottom of the splash screen.
[Languages] English, Russian, German, Chinese, Japanese.
Detect any stuck or dead pixel on your LCD screen. Provide EASY way to fix the stuck pixel. Also works for screen burn-in. No more defective pixels on your precious device. Custom Color and 6 predefined colors to choose from for manual inspection: red, green, blue, white, black, grey. Recommend to run 6-12 hours "Fix it!!" for reviving stuck pixel. If you try the FIX function for several times and the issue still exist, please consider exchange your device for new one. You can use the "COLOR" to prove there IS or ARE dead pixels on your LCD screen. Thanks.
permission required: (android.permission.INTERNET)
network access permission is required for Google Ads. This app does NOT need the network to work.
Erwin Chung on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:01 AM
FIXED a dead pixel on HTC ONE, in the middle and seen on a black screen I called HTC warranty, and they said they would provide warranty repair of a phone with IMEI manufactured or purchased with less than 1 year, which ever is longer. They suggested me to download this app and try it out before sending it in. IT WORKS and I don't see the dead pixel in the middle of my screen when it is in black color. I ran the fix mode for about 10 minutes only. Suggestion to developer. In the HTC One, the testing of change color mode doesn't go full screen on my phone, as the 3-dots button rests at the bottom. Don't know if this is due to the system or can be fixed in the app. Also, instead of clicking the menu button (3-dots), click color, click choice of colors, it would be so much easier if I can just swipe across the screen for color change. Great App nonetheless! And thanks for fixing the annoying dead pixel!
James DeLayo on Jun 3, 2013 at 2:46 AM
"Found a dead pixel the day after I purchased my HTC One. I figured I'd give this app a try before I returned it to the store for a replacement. Ran the 30min test and it worked. Fixed. Amazed. Five stars."
(Ver. 1.0) six colors supported.
(Ver. 1.1) full screen mode supported.
(Ver. 1.2) support "fix it" function. flush the whole LCD area with rapid change from 5 different colors: red, green, blue, black, and white.
(Ver. 1.3) new UI.
(Ver. 1.4) support install on SD. Prevent system from sleep when running fix function.
(Ver. 1.5) add LCD brightness control support and about page.
(Ver. 1.51) fix minor issue on brightness control.
(Ver. 1.60) add color picker control.
(Ver. 1.61) fix Samsung S2 lock screen issue(remove wakelock).
(Ver. 1.62) Minor bug fix(support android 2.x devices).
(Ver. 1.70) Major update(support android 4.x devices).
(Ver. 1.73) Fix force close issue on few android 4.x devices.
(Ver. 1.74) Fix menu not shown issue on few Samsung Tabs.
(Ver. 1.77) Added hidden context menu on front page logo(Long Press at bottom).
(Ver. 1.79) Faster refresh rate.
(Ver. 1.80) Russian language support.
(Ver. 1.81) Remove system navigation tray to support full screen on FixIt.
(Ver. 1.82) More language packs.
[Terms & Conditions]
We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage which may rise on using the "FixIt" function. We do not endorse or guarantee any result of the "FixIt" function.
A pixel art editor designed for... making pixel art! Features isometric tools.
- Intuitive image pan/zoom using 2-fingers gesture (pinch to zoom, drag to pan; zoom/pan buttons are also optionally available)
- Easy select, copy, cut, and paste (supports rotation and flipping)
- Isometric tools for drawing isometric lines and rectangles easily
- Ability to precisely position individual lines and shapes
- Ability to save/load colors
- Optional image pixel grid
- Transparent image background option
- Loading from PNG/BMP/JPG/GIF files; Saving to PNG files
- Support for both landscape and portrait screen orientation
- Basic shapes, different pen/eraser sizes, flood filling, color dropper/picker, undo/redo
More in the Pro version:
- Direct input of RGB / HSV color value for precise color specification
- Function to change image canvas size
- Ability to import / paste from another image file
- Option to have 18 color palettes slots instead 6
- Option to show file/image info on the interface
- Option to customize the grid size and color
- Option to customize the app background color
If you need help with IsoPix, you can check the FAQ and ask questions in our user forums. You are also welcome to suggest new features and talk about anything there:
Do you need to check your phones LCD screen for dead and stuck pixels. Usefull especially when buying used phones. Install this very small and simple app. This application will cycle colors that will be able to display non-working pixels.
Tap the screen to view next color or to stop color-cycling when it is running.
Stuck pixels are often incorrectly referred to as "dead pixels", which have a similar appearance. In a dead pixel, all three sub-pixels are permanently off, producing a pixel which is permanently white for TN panels and black for other types of panels. - Wikipedia
Disclaimer: This application will not fix dead pixels. Due to different LCD manufacturing techniques and technologies, this application does not guarantee to fix all found LCD problems. The fast color transition effects may potentially trigger seizures to people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised.
Select a layer and place it above the pattern you want by simply drag and drop the pattern on the grid.
You can then rotate it by touching it. Two modes are available, move and duplicate.
Your inspiration is the only limit.
* Long press on layer for hide others.
* While studying the images in the examples ;)
* Have fun and share your pixel !
* 6 layers
* 256 patterns
* Infinite colors
* Export and share your pixel art #makepixel
* Color picker
* More patterns
* Custom patterns
* Tablet mode (for best tablet experience)
* and more...
Concept, design and code by Nasc (http://www.nasc.fr)
I use the translation.
Dot picture editor that can create GIF with 256 colors.
Can be set in units 1px canvas size.
Maximum canvas size depends on the terminal.
Supports animated GIF of up to 1000 frames maximum.
or hit the dot according to the grid, can draw freehand painting.
fill, line, rectangle, circle, invert, rotate, copy, paste, basic functions, eyedropper, undo redo(up to 10), available.
Transparent-color, animation setting is easy.
Palette is freely editable, save if needed, can be read.
Can also read the existing GIF or JPG or PNG etc image files for editing.
※ The difference between the paid version
There are some limitations in function and canvas size.
This app allows you to test your device for dead pixels by changing the primary colors at fullscreen. Simply tap anywhere on the screen to move to the next color. The test is completed after all solid backgrounds are being checked.
Disclaimer: This app doesn't have viruses and will NOT damage your phone!
Advertising Policy Disclosure:
We love creating apps, and want to keep them free forever.
In order to keep our development running, Fixel is ad-supported to generate some revenue.
When you click on advertisements delivered by Fixel, you will typically be directed to a third-party’s web page. This app will add a couple search links on your device in the form of an icon, bookmark link and browser homepage. You may delete them easily (drag to the trash or delete the link for the browser), if you choose to use them, thanks!
Move the cycling square pixel to stuck or dead pixels and try to run it for 10~15 minutes to see if it helps, sometimes it will take longer.
You can also change to different background colors for checking the stuck or dead pixels on your screen.
- 5 background colors
- Change pixel size
- Change pixel refresh rate
- Support all resolutions including Android 3.0 tab
More from developer
If you like this app, please rate it & write nice comments. If you really like this app, then please buy the Pro version to help support me and my degree. It has features not included in the free version, doesn't contain ads, and will get features faster than Formulae.
Follow @espiandev (that's me!) on Twitter to keep up to date with our happenings
Keywords: formulae, formulas, formula, math, maths, chemistry, physics, equation, reference, science, equations
This is the Pro version which has more features than the free version, including:
- Custom equations: create your own equations, and send them to the developer
- Integration of Lab Tech beta, Espiandev's new app!
- the warm, fuzzy feeling from supporting a poor undergraduate
- Multipane UI for tablet devices
You can now follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/espiandev and on Facebook at
All features are free, but if you'd like to, why not donate? We'll like you lots, we promise.
Look out for lots of new features coming soon!