Sucks - It won't let me edit, delete, or complete an incomplete bracket, and the only reason it's incomplete is that the app is so slow (I've got a GREAT phone, so don't even think it...) that when you re-tap, thinking maybe the app didn't sense the first tap your unfinished bracket is entered as completed. - This app did the same thing to me last year. Two years in a row; I'm done. Uninstalled.
Inconsistent formating to display winning team. Green highlights in round 1. Round 2 highlights the small print. Nothing in the other rounds. it needs a landscape mode for tablets. IPhone app is much better.
This app is hard to navigate, and slow to load. When you touch push teasers it doesn't bring you to them in the app.
Can't figure out which of my teams are still in it. Either I don't know how to interpret the info from the app or it doesn't tell you
Not organized well. Difficult to view your results in bracket form. NCAA March Madness app is way better.
App keeps turning notifications back on. The last time this happened I went into settings and turned both notifications off, left settings, went right back into settings and the News notification was on again.
- All-new ability to pre-fill an entry before the bracket is revealed!
- All-new News experience in Tournament Challenge to keep you informed with game predictions and analysis!
- Bracketcast, ESPN's live scoring experience, returns with an updated design and improved functionality!
- Updated Groups with easier joining and invite access to play with friends and family.
- Updated More Games section with Women's Tournament Challenge, Tournament Challenge Second Chance, and ESPN Fantasy App.
NCAA College Football Scores, Rankings and Live Fall Championship coverage
Manage, track, and get the best advice for your fantasy teams all in one place.
CBS Sports is your source for sports scores, news, stats, live video and more!