** This is NOT the full game! It is ONLY the detective notepad! **
Have you ever been at a party playing Clue with your friends, and wished you didn't have to mess with those silly pencils that are never sharp enough to use? Or have you discovered that your "Detective Notes" pad is down to the last two sheets which you have to split among four players? Ever thought to yourself, "Gee, I could really help the environment by not using that piece of paper in the first place." or, "Oh how I wish there was some way to do this on my phone!"
We've been there.
We've sharpened those pencils. We've run out of paper. We've wished upon stars for an electronic version to materialize. When it didn't, we made one.
Wish no more! Thanks to the wonders of modern technology, you can play an entirely paperless game of Clue!
If you are lucky enough to find a bug, please send us an email. We're constantly trying to improve our apps, but sometimes we might miss something. We'd love to hear from you, even if it's about broken stuff.
This app currently supports the following versions of Clue:
- Clue / Cluedo (US/UK)
- Clue / Cluedo: Master Detective (US/UK)
- Clue Classic (2013, Manor / Beach layouts)
- Clue: 50th Anniversary (US)
- Clue: Discover the Secrets
- Clue: Big Bang Theory
- Clue: 50th Anniversary Edition
- Clue: Grab 'n Go
- Cluedo: The Classic Mystery Game
- Clue: Dungeons and Dragons
- Clue: Disney Tower of Terror
- Clue: Harry Potter
- Clue: The Simpsons
- Clue DVD Game
- Clue FX
- Clue: Supernatural
- Clue: Doctor Who
- Cluedo: Sherlock
- Clue: (Disney) Haunted Mansion
- Cluedo (Español - España)
- Cluedo (Español - Hispanoamérica)
- Cluedo: Descubre el Misterio (Español - Hispanoamérica)
If you have another version you’d like us to support, please drop us a line.