Let your eyes relax and... look at the colors.
Red 1, Orange 2, Yellow 3, Green 4, Blue 5, Purple 6, Brown 7, Pink 8, Sky Blue 9.
IMO the easiest keypad is not the first one that comes up.
How to Make Notes?
Tap the pencil then the number then place color note dot.
Let's change the black numbers for a more colorful, visual, and quantity view of numbers
Piaget believed we naturally organize quantities in sets up to five.
By organizing the quantities 1 through 9 by a shape and a color, opens
the base 10 number system to a complete quantitative representation.
••••• Game Play •••••
★ Eight different Sudoku variants: Classic & Jigsaw puzzles (aka Squiggly), Asterisk-, Centerdot-, Color-, Hyper-, Percent- & X-Sudokus
★ Eight difficulty levels: very easy, easy, moderate, advanced, hard, very hard, fiendish, nightmare
★ Six input methods (digit first, cell first, mixed, Andoku cell first, Andoku digit first, popup)
★ Pencil marks with auto set or auto erase
★ Persistent undo/redo
★ Auto save
★ Highlighting of selected digits and pencil marks
★ Highlighting of completed digits
★ Highlighting of incorrect digits
★ Coloring mode (cells and pencil marks) to support coloring solving techniques
★ Very advanced hint functionality
★ Analysis functionality to rate the difficulty of a Sudoku puzzle and to get a detailed list of required solving techniques
★ Game statistics: fastest, average, slowest times for each difficulty level
★ Extremely configurable
••••• Additional Features •••••
★ Sudoku Editor: create your own Sudoku puzzle from scratch
★ Sudoku Importer: import Sudoku puzzles in five different formats: *.sdk, *.sdm, *.adk, *.opensudoku, *.1gsudoku. Supports all *.adk formats including jigsaw/squiggly puzzles with extra regions.
★ Sudoku Generator: generate new Sudoku puzzles in eight difficulty levels
★ Sudoku Solver: solve any Sudoku in milliseconds
★ Sudoku Manager: create, delete, rename folders, create, copy, move, delete Sudokus, filter Sudokus according to their game status, difficulty and type
••••• Supports •••••
✔ Left-handed players (landscape)
✔ Portrait and landscape mode
✔ All screen types and sizes
✔ Touch screen, keyboard and trackball
✔ Installation on external storage (e.g. sdcard)
✔ Android 1.6-4.x
••••• Hint Functionality •••••
★ Full House
★ Hidden Single
★ Hidden Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Naked Single
★ Naked Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Locked Candidates (Pointing + Claiming)
★ X-Wing (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ Swordfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ Jellyfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
★ XY-, XYZ-, WXYZ-, VWXYZ-, UVWXYZ-, TUVWXYZ-, STUVWXYZ-, RSTUVWXYZ-Wing
★ Almost Locked Candidates (Pair, Triple + Quad)
★ Avoidable Rectangle (type 1 + 2)
★ Hidden Unique Rectangle
★ Uniqueness Test (type 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5)
★ BUG+1, BUG+2, BUG+3 and BUG+4
★ Aligned Pair + Triple Exclusion
★ Sue de Coq
★ ALS-XZ, ALS-XY-Wing
★ Remote Pairs
★ Bidirectional Cycles
★ Forcing X-Chains
★ Forcing XY-Chains
★ Nishio Forcing Chains
★ Double Forcing Chains
★ Contradiction Forcing Chains
★ Region Forcing Chains
★ Cell Forcing Chains
If you like the game, don't forget to rate it!
Be aware that this is a work in progress. It is not a fully finished game.
I have added some functionality and changed some of the functionality from the original example. But other things have not been changed (yet). The hints that is implemented, is that there are colors in the Soduko grid, if only 1 or 2 numbers are posible for a specific cell.
There are aprox. 100 puzzles for each difficulty level.
## Known errors ##
- The hints is not working 100%.
- The available numbers in the keypad might some time show too many numbers.
## Changes to come ##
- Better hints
- Possibility to select what puzzle you want to solve
- Remember what puzzle you have solved.
## Is know working on ##
- HTC Desire (2.2)
- HTC Magic (1.5)
- GarminAsus A50 (2.1)
(But should work on all phones that run 1.5 and above)
It have 4000 free Sudoku puzzles and 4 levels of difficulty challenges: easy, medium, hard & very hard. It support phone and tablet, portrait and landscape.
Marvelous SUDOKU makes you smarter! The nobly classic interface displays a totally cheerful delight. Multiple difficulty levels are available to select. you are also free to create various impressive templates of them, and generously give them glorious names. It offers a tons of variations to help you develop a tremendously strong senstive for numbers, and get a fully effective training on logical thinking. You are allowed to redo or undo during the game and check your scores at any time.
A few more surprises are waiting to be found by yourselves! It is a really amazing game and you have to enjoy it at once!
Sudoku Master plus Solver Hint is a free classic game, get it for your child/kids, it have infinity fun and can train their brain, mind and logic.
This epic game uses the code of OpenSudoku and complies with it's license. No 3rd party JARs.
Classic Game Rules:
Sudoku is a logic-based number-placement puzzle. The objective is to fill a 9×9 grid with digits so that each column, each row, and each of the nine 3×3 sub-grids contains all of the digits from 1 to 9.
Take advantage of the helpful Auto Pencil, Hint, and Check features
Challenge yourself with 5 difficulty levels, from Very easy to Very hard
Choose from 4 colorful themes and other display options
View and set high scores via integrated Scoreloop connectivity
Play thousands of hand-picked sudoku puzzles, even without an Internet connection, with Sudoku Brainiak. Sudoku is the logic-based, number placement game that challenges you to fill a 9x9 grid with numbers one through nine without repeating the same number in a line, row, or 3x3 sub-square.
Sudoku Brainiak is as close to solving sudoku puzzles in a book with a pencil as you can get on your Android device. Choose whether to Auto Pencil possible moves to effortlessly track possible number placement, or pencil them in manually. Select your difficulty from one of five options: Very easy, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Very hard. Watch the timer to see how long each puzzle takes you, then compare your times with friends using Sudoku Brainiak's online leaderboards through Scoreloop.
This app is also much more customizable and convenient than writing in a sudoku book. There are four unique color Themes to choose from to make gameplay as interesting and attractive as possible. You can also switch Fullscreen Mode on or off to view your puzzle with or without a status bar. You can even make the board corners sleek and rounded with the Round Corners option.
If you're a sudoku novice, use the Hint system to check your pencil notes, to fill-up the notes on the board for you, or to get a small or big hint. If you don't want a hint but would like to know if you've made any mistakes so far, use the Check system. It will check to see if you're on the way to solving a puzzle without problems.
Supports both phones and tablets (Galaxy Tab, Xoom, etc.)
Sudoku Brainiak Free is supported by ads.
This application uses contact book to find your friends playing the same game and location & internet for ads.
If you have any suggestions, bug report, etc. please contact me through the developer site or email as I cannot answer to comments.
*** If you find any puzzle that seems unsolvable please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org ***
suduko,soduko,sudoko,sodoku,sodoko,su doku,number place,suedoeku, free
(1) Sudoku Capture
* Real-time capturing using the phone camera and leading edge OCR technology
(2) Game Play
* Eight different Sudoku variants: Classic & Jigsaw puzzles (aka Squiggly), Asterisk-, Centerdot-, Color-, Hyper-, Percent- & X-Sudokus
* Eight difficulty levels: very easy, easy, moderate, advanced, hard, very hard, fiendish, nightmare
* Six input methods (digit first, cell first, mixed, Andoku cell first, Andoku digit first, popup)
* Pencil marks with auto set or auto erase
* Persistent undo/redo
* Auto save
* Highlighting of selected digits and pencil marks
* Highlighting of completed digits
* Highlighting of incorrect digits
* Coloring mode (cells and pencil marks) to support coloring solving techniques
* Very advanced hint functionality
* Analysis functionality to rate the difficulty of a Sudoku puzzle and to get a detailed list of required solving techniques
* Game statistics: fastest, average, slowest times for each difficulty level and Sudoku variant
* Extremely configurable
(2) Additional Features
* Sudoku Editor: create your own Sudoku puzzle from scratch
* Sudoku Importer: import Sudoku puzzles in five different formats: *.sdk, *.sdm, *.adk, *.opensudoku, *.1gsudoku. All *.adk formats are supported including jigsaw/squiggly puzzles with extra regions.
* Sudoku Generator: generate new Sudoku puzzles in eight difficulty levels
* Sudoku Solver: solve any Sudoku in milliseconds
* Sudoku Manager: create, delete, rename folders, create, copy, move, delete Sudokus, filter Sudokus according to their game status and more...
* Portrait and landscape mode
* All screen types and sizes
* Touch screen, keyboard and trackball
* Installation on external storage (e.g. sdcard)
* Android 1.6-4.0
(4) Hint Functionality
* Full House
* Hidden Single
* Hidden Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
* Naked Single
* Naked Subset (Pair, Triple + Quad)
* Locked Candidates (Pointing + Claiming)
* X-Wing (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
* Swordfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
* Jellyfish (Regular, Finned + Sashimi)
* XY-, XYZ-, WXYZ-, VWXYZ-, UVWXYZ-, TUVWXYZ-, STUVWXYZ-, RSTUVWXYZ-Wing
* Almost Locked Candidates (Pair, Triple + Quad)
* Avoidable Rectangle (type 1 + 2)
* Hidden Unique Rectangle
* Uniqueness Test (type 1, 2, 3, 4 + 5)
* BUG+1, BUG+2, BUG+3 and BUG+4
* Aligned Pair + Triple Exclusion
* Sue de Coq
* ALS-XZ, ALS-XY-Wing
* Remote Pairs
* Bidirectional Cycles
* Forcing X-Chains
* Forcing XY-Chains
* Nishio Forcing Chains
* Double Forcing Chains
* Contradiction Forcing Chains
* Region Forcing Chains
* Cell Forcing Chains
If you like the game, don't forget to rate it!
» Acropa Sudoku makes extensive use of Long touch (touch and hold, long press), please read the help to fully utilize all the features
√ Three games in one: Numeric (standard), Alphabetical, and Symbolic (you can play the same puzzle in any of the above game types)
√ Billions of Auto Generated unique puzzles, created faster than blink of an eye
√ Easily toggle highlight between single digit, and row/column/box
√ Intelligent cells, keeps track of your touches, locks correct answers (requires two touches, to enter values), simply touch and hold a cell to clear…
√ Customize the puzzle grid with Millions of color possibilities, Gradients and shapes in your live puzzle
√ Font support including Hanzi, Hangul, Hiragana, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Thai, Devangari, Tamil, and Bangali.(The game is in English, only the puzzle fonts are internationalized.)
√ Sudoku Solver to enter puzzles from various sources, or to create your own puzzles with auto notes, commit and play or solve immediately
√ In-Game help function: Just touch help, then any button
√ Speech or Melodic key click sounds with ability to mute
√ Three note levels: manual notes (with auto update option), auto-single notes or auto all notes
√ Three levels of Error checking
√ Two input methods, digit first then cell, or cell then digit with smart touch twice feature
√ Keyboard, trackball and DPAD support
√ Answer mode, solves a single cell
√ The ability to save/delete/replay and name puzzles at multiple stages of the game
√ Share puzzle in progress or blank puzzle via email, Bluetooth, mms or any file sharing app
√ No statistics to clutter your device’s memory (With over 9 Billion possible puzzles, no two Sudoku’s are identical to make statistical sense)
» All puzzles and settings are auto-saved on Exit
» Optimized to fill the screen in all resolutions, and keep the status bar on, if possible. Excellent on both Tablets and Phones, supports Android Version 2.0 to 4.3+
Follow us on Twitter: @Acropa
Keywords: Sudoku, sodoko, soduko, suduku, sudoku free, puzzle, talking sudoku,fun game, sudoku solver, honeycomb, ics,sudoku for android, kids sudoku, free game, free puzzle, best sudoku, best sudoku for android, Sudoku HD
Tired of the boring "newspaper" black and gray look of Sudoku? Check out Sudoku Elements. Four unique "Elements" themes with cool background graphics in - 1280x800 HD resolution. ("Earth", "Air", "Water", and "Fire")
* Four Skill Levels: Easy, Medium, Hard, and Evil
* Over 400 different Sudoku Puzzles
* Four Unique Themes with cool HD Background graphics - Earth, Air, Fire, & Water
* "Save Your Game" with Checkpoints. Set a checkpoint and return to it later
* "Undo" feature lets you quickly fix a mistake
Sudoku Elements is a new Sudoku app for all puzzle lovers, from the Sudoku Newbie to the seasoned Sudoku fan.
Sudoku is a popular number game from Japan, based on the "magic square" of mathematics. You start with a 9x9 grid with several digits pre-filled. Your goal is to fill out the entire grid with single numbers from one to nine,
so that each column and row, and each of the nine 3x3 sub-grids contain all nine numbers, with none repeated.
Sudoku Elements is made to work with all Android Phones and Tablets, including the Kindle Fire.
This is an ad-supported app.
suduko so ku sodoku soduku soduko suduku sundoku sudoko sudoku do doku sodoko
Completed puzzles are always a type of Latin square with an additional constraint on the contents of individual regions. For example, the same single integer may not appear twice in the same 9x9 playing board row or column or in any of the nine 3x3 subregions of the 9x9 playing board.
The puzzle was popularized in 1986 by the Japanese puzzle company Nikoli, under the name Sudoku, meaning single number. It became an international hit in 2005.
If you play Sudoku, you will soon start to see improvements in your concentration and overall brain power.
With 4 difficulty levels, intuitive interface, and all the functions right at your fingertips, this Sudoku app is sure to be your favorite. Interrupted? Exit Sudoku, and the puzzle is saved exactly as you see it!
* 4 levels - easy, medium, hard, extreme
* 3 input modes - digit first, cell first, popup
* Pencil marks with auto fill / erase, as specified in settings
* Undo and Redo
* Intelligent hints
* Real time competitions
* Top scores and History
* Selected digit highlighting, as specified in settings
* Incorrect entry highlighting, as specified in settings
* Submit results and track progress online
Supports: trackball, touch screen, keyboard.
NOTE: The INTERNET permission is required for competitions and game results upload. The WAKE_LOCK and WRITE/READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE are needed to prevent screen from sleeping and for move-to-SD functionality.
Features of this application in full control of game complexity. You choose not only the complexity of Sudoku, but completely controlling the gameplay can simplify or complicate it by changing settings.
Now the game has a constructor Sudoku. Create your own Sudoku or enter from another source and solve Sudoku, or let the program will solve it for you.
The game can be configured:
1. Automatically deny entry numbers if it was already introduced in the 9 cells. During this process count and displays the number of digits entered.
2. Enable or disable the entry of numbers in cells, when the digit contradicts the previously entered numbers.
3. Highlight entered incorrect figures.
4. Enable or disable the entry in cell notes, when the digit contradicts the previously entered numbers.
5. Highlight entered incorrect notes.
The game has two modes of input:
1. First select the number and set it to the desired cells.
2. First select a cell and set the desired number there.
1. There is a mode marks.
2. There is an automatic putting notes in immune cells.
3. Opportunity to undo and redo moves.
4. Sliding for undo/redo operations.
5. Saving the game after exiting the application the opportunity to continue at the next startup.
6. Creating marks in the history of action with the ability to jump to a specific mark at any time.
7. Levels are honest, so it is always unique.
8. Sudoku constructor.
The puzzle takes input for a cell through a pop up number pad, with keys for invalid numbers for that cell getting disabled automatically.
The current state of the solver displays only one solution for a puzzle with multiple solutions. The solver also points out puzzles with no valid solutions.
(The puzzle in the screenshots is the Al Escargot)
This app is simple, small sized but immensely powerful.
NO shiny/irritating interface, NO ads, NO purchases.
NO internet required. Small footprint < 25KB
Geeky stuff: 3 levels of algorithms implemented- naked singles, hidden singles/pairs/quads and backtrack.
More from developer
Other web sites will be supported soon.
How to download a video:
• With your browser go to the video you would to download
• Option> Share
• Choose All grabber in the list
• Once the application is open click GRAB
Or you can copy/past the link directly from the application and start grabbing.
NP: Please respect the copyright of video.
Go for the adventure, discover all quests, weapons, choices, NPCs, spells, boss, resources and prepare yourself for many surprises!
You begin by getting candies, which are represented by a counter ticking up. As you eat candies, parts of the game begin to unlock, beginning with a save button. You can also buy things with your candy supply in the village shop. Clicking MAP in the task bar will open it, allowing you to explore the town. Minimizing it means you can eat more candy!
[Start of the game]
The player starts off with the Candy counter and the classic button "Eat all the Candies" with the keyboard shortcut of "E". After the player recieves 10 or more candies the player gets the button "Throw 10 candies on the ground" with the shortcut "T". After throwing 1630 candies you earn a chocolate bar. However, if the player has the patience and recieves more than 30 candies, a new button appears "Request a new feature to the developer (30 candies)". Once the player clicks this button, a status bar is unlocked above, and replaces the button with "Request another one (5 candies)". After you click this button you are able to change the language on the status bar, and when the player clicks "Request once again (5 candies)", a save tab appears, and another button "Request for something more exicting (5 candies) you recieve a health bar. Once the player clicks "Final request! This one has to be worth the candies. (10 candies)" you recieve a map tab in the status bar.
All thanks to Aniwey for this game and ASCII art authors!