The Futhark is a puzzle game based off of Fifteen Puzzle game extended by an ancient Scandinavian runic theme. There is a frame of shuffled square peaces and one empty space. You should restore the original picture by sliding the peaces. Unlike classic Fifteen Puzzle game, the peaces are not numbered, so you should use your imagination to see the whole picture and slide the peaces in right direction.
Find out the secret of the rune!
In the game, help the scientist to study the runes and open more secrets with each puzzle you solve.
Not only will you practice in solving the puzzles, but also will learn about each rune from the Elder Futhark alphabet. The game describes meaning of the runes as it is really believed by current explorers and gives some insight into ancient times, when runic alphabets were used.
* Google Leaderboards
* variation of 15 Puzzle game
* 6 story-based levels with different goals
* the story is based on real information about the Elder Futhark runic alphabet
* levels with limited time and steps
* levels with different frame size from 3x3 to 5x5
* all combinations are solvable