It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
Wolf-GIS is useful to those working in timber management, mining, real estate, utility companies, farming, construction, government land agencies, recreational purposes and more.
In any field big or small, Wolf-GIS helps to provide geographical information where you need it when you need it.
*** Upgrade Notes ***
We thank everyone who downloaded our pre-release 0.1 version, and are pleased to announce our full v1.0 release of Wolf-GIS.
Please note that pre-release v0.1 shapefiles relied on a legacy framework and are not backwards compatible.
Legacy shapefiles will be removed from your device after installation of the v1.0 release, but you may reprocess files using Wolf-Connect or Wolf-Direct for v1.0 compatibility.
We will retain full backwards compatibility of your shapefile data in all future versions.
Wolf-GIS targets both phones and tablets and includes
-Standard map features such as moving to a specific latitude and longitude, displaying current location, and changing map types
-Detailed compass to keep you on track
-Make drawings to measure and annotate areas around you
-Measure distance between two or more points
-Control unit display
-Weather forecast at your location
Additional features and functionality are also available with a Wolf-Connect account (involves a low monthly fee for server access). You may activate your account here:
-Import polygon shapefiles using Wolf-Connect (point and line files coming soon)
-Search and manage customer information
-Use Tract Navigation(Bearing and distance) to help find the property corner locations
-Use Patented Track-Lock Technology to alert visually and audibly if you stray outside the parcel boundaries.
-Tract-Statistics give you information about the parcel you have selected: number of vertices, perimeter, and area
-Take pictures and associate them to customer parcels with Tract-Photo
-Load polygon shapefiles directly from your PC with Wolf-Direct
This purchase enables download of data to your Wolf-Connect account, importation of shapefiles and use of the Tract-Lock and Tract Navigation features of the app. It also enables tech support from Wolf-GIS's professional team.
To learn more, please visit us at www.wolfgis.com
Any support issues please feel free to contact our help desk at email@example.com
You can also leave feature requests, ideas, questions or suggestions with our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Minor Bug fixes
2) App crashing on android 4.0,2.3,2.2 fixed
3) Exit warning added
The offline mobile data collector App
All the apps avaiable in the playstore for android usually let you create forms and then use those form to collect data in the field. The data is stored on the servers and then user can download the data at his site and use it.
With PointGIS app, we have created simple form which catters to many user needs. When the data
is collected with PointGIS app, the user owns the data, there is no need for an internet connection
or a sim card for the app to work. This app transfers your Android Phone into a full fledged data
collector gadget. The data is stored locally on the phone without the need of interaction with any server.
Data is stored in Excel or CSV files.
1) Add free app
2) No fees
3) No need of Internet
4) Local Data Storage
5) Data Can be edited (needs document editor)
My earnest request to all the people who use this app is, please send me bugs and reports via email or in comments so that I can make the app better.
Please don't forget to genuinely Rate this app..
Version 1.0 was released on July 20 2014
* Plan a vacation
* Find an apartment
* Make a map of bird sightings in your area
Also work with your maps on the web at http://www.google.com/maps/d/
To learn how to get started using the app, visit https://support.google.com/mymaps/go/mobile
For users who upgrade to My Maps Pro with Coordinate, you can share real-time location on the map and get jobs done with your teams.
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
-La navegación a través de los mapas de Google o la cartografia OpenStreetMaps.
-Cálculo de acimut y distancia entre varios puntos.
-Posicionamiento en un lugar determinado, bien o a través del GPS del dispositivo móvil, o bien a través de unas coordenadas introducidas por el usuario.
-Obtención de las coordenadas de la ubicación del dispositivo móvil.
-Consulta y visualización de los servicios WMS del Catastro, Cartociudad, PNOA (Plan Nacional de Ortofotografia Aérea) y del MDT de OpenStreetMaps.
Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado como objetivo de aprendizaje, disculpen los posibles errores que contenga y se agradecería que enviasen estos errores o sugerencias de mejora al correo electrónico “email@example.com”.
App can be also used as a tool for measurement and to calculate area or distance.
When registering location simply choose required attributes from defined earlier drop-down list, no need to type the same information over and over again. Import long attributes list from text files if necessary and use them in number of projects. If necessary you can add one or more pictures to each location as well.
If you are you working in the field, gathering large amount of spatial/location based data this app is for you.
Map It is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, environmental or farming business and allows quick collection of spatial data without the need of typing similar information number of times.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of survey layers and possibility to reuse same set of attributes for multiple surveys. Export your data to common files like CSV, KML, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON and process them further using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or open source QGIS and other professional tools like MS Office.
Please visit our website and follow a Walk-Through (sample tree's survey) http://mapit-gis.com to understand better the application workflow.
Support for number of coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo 70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand), SIRGAS 2000 UTM coordinate system for South & Latin America, ETRS89 TM06 – Portugal, D73 Modified Portuguese Grid.
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
- Base maps: Google Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Map, Mapbox and Offline mbtiles,
- Support for WMS and ArcGIS Server Tiled map services as Google Maps Overlays (Topographic maps, orthophoto maps, geological surveys, cadastral information and number of other country specific free services can be used now together with Google maps as an overlay),
- Possibility to create and maintain sets of attributes - these are available as a drop down lists when new feature is being recorded, long lists of values can be imported from text files.
- Clusters for map markers, efficient way of having large number of points on the map without performance issues,
- Currently 2 methods of collection are supported (GPS location, Map cursor location),
- Possibility to group your data into the survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Local SD card export or share option. At the moment KML, CSV, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON export is supported,
- Possibility to record multiple points, polylines and polygons on one layer,
- When creating new polygon or line features measurement details like area or length are also available.
- GPS and satellites status,
- Address, location search,
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or geojson file
- Import attributes' values from file
Our users are successfully using MapIt in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- woodland surveys,
- forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
- agriculture and soils' types surveys,
- road constructions,
- land surveying,
- solar panels applications,
- roofing and fencing,
- tree surveys,
- GPS surveying,
- site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Please note: In case of problems or if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
MAPPING PRO allows the conversion of a single Smartphone or tablet device into an advanced system for collecting and capturing data.
• Collect and update information using multiple maps.
• The GPS always shows your position on the map.
• Use default values to collect information.
• Display one or more maps without needing internet connection.
• Export your data to Microsoft Excel or Google Maps (KML).
• Fully compatible with ArcGIS.
Synchronization with ArcGIS
View your database mapping, shape files, maps, etc. All you have in ArcMap can be easily loaded on your mobile device to be viewed anywhere at any time, without connecting.
Mappt allows users to load GIS and imagery data onto tablet devices without the need for any other enterprise software to be installed. The software will pinpoint where you are on top of the loaded imagery, using the GPS within the tablet device even when you have no 3G or 4G communications available. Using location, imagery and your own GIS data you can then ground truth existing information, capture new data or track your movements, providing organisations with necessary intelligence on their assets in the field.
- Intuitive user interface. Designed for ease of use without training.
- ECW, JP2, ESRI Shape File and KML format support.
- Create, edit and manage your vector data while disconnected.
- No vendor lock-in, enabling you to quickly deploy teams into the field.
- No lock-in to cloud services.
- GPS connection works with your data in the field giving you control of where you and your assets are.
- Geofencing, Thematic Mapping and GPS Tracking/Path Creation allows you to do more than just view and edit your data while in the field
Mappt on Android tablets provides you with the confidence of a robust application with a user friendly interface, on a flexible hardware solution for all types of working environments. So put connection problems, installing additional software and inaccurate data in the past, and Mappt in your future.
*** Note: Mappt requires a paid licence in order to unlock the full functionality. Licenses can be purchased for AU$450 for the first year, and then AU$199 for each subsequent year, by following the prompts from within the app. ***
Great tool for Surveyors, GIS and mapping professionals or any outdoor enthusiast.
Google Map with Topographic Map, View areas of State Plane Coordinate Systems, UTMs and Principal Meridian overlays.
Geo-tagged photos. Take and email photos displaying lat/long time, description and direction of the photo. Photos saved as Google Earth KMZ.
State Plane Coordinate Conversions NAD83 <> WGS84 latitude and Longitude.
Geiod height calculation tool. Show geiod height for any location.
Point ID, show addresses with county/zip code location.
Weather Forecast and Weather Radar tool. Display weather information by simply picking a position on the map.
Geo-code Latitude/Longitude to Township, Range and Section.
Magnetic Declination tool. Show the magnetic declination at any point on map.
Show GPS position, Search for locations or positions by latitude/longitude. View NGS points, NGS data sheets and NGS Vertcon data.
*** Program notes:
Some functions only available with internet connection. NGS points for example have been reported as not working while this function is completely dependent upon the NGS server. Smartphones are incapable of holding this much data and I as the developer do not have the time to maintain a data base of this size. In short -- Internet connection required.
Some maps and overlays only available in the USA.
Negative comments only hurt the development of the program. www.surveying.org is provided as a free service funded by the sale of SurveyPro applications. Please -- if you find problems or wish to have additional functionality contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
World wide coordinate conversions
Thank you for your support.
The course includes a series of videos that will take you through an introduction on what GIS is, and how to use this type of software.
*YOU ARE GOING TO GET FROM THIS COURSE*
• Over 14 lectures and 1 hour of content!
• Geographic Information Systems
• Data representation
• Basic Knowledge of QGIS
• How to install QGIS
• Open background layers
• Create a vector layer
• Create a simple form
• Create data
• Open existing data
• Update data
• Lifetime access to 14 lectures and 2 quizzes
• A community of 2100+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
Instructed By : Thomas Fagernes | Professional ICT Trainer
I am a highly professional Trainer with a focus on setting clients up for success. I hold a Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, and have years of experience in my profession. I have trained many people in using GIS related software and hardware throughout the years.
Install the "GIS Mapping Course" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
This application contains over 300 ESRI test questions split up between ArcGIS Desktop and ArcSDE This application contains over 225 desktop questions.
Questions are randomly seeded every time so you get a fresh test every time. The application keeps track of you correct answers rating. You can adjust the number of questions in case you want to take shorter test.
This is the lite version and is supported by ads. If you want the full question bank which also includes ArcGIS Developer and ArcGIS Server questions, download the non-lite version.
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
Esri inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them. Our technology enables organizations to create responsible and sustainable solutions to problems at local and global scales.
To learn more visit our website at www.esri.com
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
Use this fun app to discover spots in Palm Springs as sequential place-based narratives with photos and captions linked to an interactive map.
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
BAO answers 4 crucial questions about a location:
- What types of people live there?
- How does it compare to another area?
- Is it a good fit based on your needs?
- What businesses are in the area?
Features available to all users:
- Up-to-date facts about the people at a location –age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
- Compare one address against another or against the county, state, or U.S.
- Share facts about a location with others
- Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with “Smart Map”
Additional features available to BAO subscribers (14 day free trial available)
- Choose from dozens of detailed PDF reports about a location
- Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
- Access the full BAO web application on your desktop or laptop
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
• the newest trends in GIS technology
• productivity tips
• information on integrating GIS with other business information technologies
Articles address the specific needs of GIS professionals, GIS developers, GIS managers, and those who use GIS to improve business processes or perform research.
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.