It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
Wolf-GIS is useful to those working in timber management, mining, real estate, utility companies, farming, construction, government land agencies, recreational purposes and more.
In any field big or small, Wolf-GIS helps to provide geographical information where you need it when you need it.
*** Upgrade Notes ***
We thank everyone who downloaded our pre-release 0.1 version, and are pleased to announce our full v1.0 release of Wolf-GIS.
Please note that pre-release v0.1 shapefiles relied on a legacy framework and are not backwards compatible.
Legacy shapefiles will be removed from your device after installation of the v1.0 release, but you may reprocess files using Wolf-Connect or Wolf-Direct for v1.0 compatibility.
We will retain full backwards compatibility of your shapefile data in all future versions.
Wolf-GIS targets both phones and tablets and includes
-Standard map features such as moving to a specific latitude and longitude, displaying current location, and changing map types
-Detailed compass to keep you on track
-Make drawings to measure and annotate areas around you
-Measure distance between two or more points
-Control unit display
-Weather forecast at your location
Additional features and functionality are also available with a Wolf-Connect account (involves a low monthly fee for server access). You may activate your account here:
-Import polygon shapefiles using Wolf-Connect (point and line files coming soon)
-Search and manage customer information
-Use Tract Navigation(Bearing and distance) to help find the property corner locations
-Use Patented Track-Lock Technology to alert visually and audibly if you stray outside the parcel boundaries.
-Tract-Statistics give you information about the parcel you have selected: number of vertices, perimeter, and area
-Take pictures and associate them to customer parcels with Tract-Photo
-Load polygon shapefiles directly from your PC with Wolf-Direct
This purchase enables download of data to your Wolf-Connect account, importation of shapefiles and use of the Tract-Lock and Tract Navigation features of the app. It also enables tech support from Wolf-GIS's professional team.
To learn more, please visit us at www.wolfgis.com
Any support issues please feel free to contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave feature requests, ideas, questions or suggestions with our development team at email@example.com
*** A web account is required to use this application (you can get a web account at www.datapointcloud.com) ***
*** See the web site to learn about how to get a free month to evaluate the web account, no strings attached. ***
The web account allows you to layout templates for assets you want to collect data on (like fire hydrants, parking meters, street signs, or anything else). You can put any fields you want into a template and make your data look like you need it to. Choose from list fields, text fields, radio button fields, GPS fields, picture fields, bar-code fields, and more. Once you have designed a template on your web account use the android application to collect information out in the field. Work with and without a data connection (you can collect data/browse cached data on the device without an internet connection and upload later once you have wifi). Mapping integration allows for GPS related searches and visualization in the field. Software that companies like Trimble and CartoPac put out are overly complex and way to expensive, DataPoint allows you to collect and manage anything you want for an affordable price. Perfect for GIS data collection the web account let's you export and import data via CSV and KML formats to easily get your data where it needs to be. You can collect GPS coordinates as accurately as you need with either on board GPS or by connecting to an external GPS device via Bluetooth (external devices need to provide a NMEA compliant data stream). Connecting to external GPS receivers allows you the flexibility of getting as accurate GPS coordinates as you require.
For information on pricing, tutorials, documentation, faqs, contact info, etc visit www.datapointcloud.com. You can see tutorial videos of DataPoint in action. DataPoint is incredibly flexible and able to meet any asset management needs, check us out.
Trimble Pathfinder Office, CartoPac, ArcPad, ArcGIS.
-La navegación a través de los mapas de Google o la cartografia OpenStreetMaps.
-Cálculo de acimut y distancia entre varios puntos.
-Posicionamiento en un lugar determinado, bien o a través del GPS del dispositivo móvil, o bien a través de unas coordenadas introducidas por el usuario.
-Obtención de las coordenadas de la ubicación del dispositivo móvil.
-Consulta y visualización de los servicios WMS del Catastro, Cartociudad, PNOA (Plan Nacional de Ortofotografia Aérea) y del MDT de OpenStreetMaps.
Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado como objetivo de aprendizaje, disculpen los posibles errores que contenga y se agradecería que enviasen estos errores o sugerencias de mejora al correo electrónico “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Compatible with a number of different GIS map information formats, Mappt provides an application layer for both amateurs and professionals to integrate information gathered within the field into their existing GIS information databases. Mappt can import and export a variety of different commercial and free-to-use vector and raster GIS file formats for the recording of information useful to technicians and professionals who need accurate geo-located information.
*** Note: Mappt requires a paid licence in order to unlock the full functionality. Licenses can be purchased for AU$450 for the first year, and then AU$199 for each subsequent year, by following the prompts from within the app. ***
FAST, SIMPLE & ACCURATE FIELD DATA PROCESSING
While it will not replace the desktop applications necessary for the storage and analysis of large volumes of data, Mappt will create a faster, simpler, lower cost and more flexible method for accurate field data processing and collection.
- Environmental, Conservation and Heritage
- Mining & Mineral Exploration
- Oil & Gas
- Emergency Response
- Real Estate
- Law Enforcement
PRICING & LICENSING
With your purchase of Mappt, you will receive a license for 12 months including access to our engaging support pages. Additional plugins supporting other features will be released in the coming months.
For further information on the product suite, please visit our website: www.mappt.com.au
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
MapWithUs GIS requires a free MapWithUs account. Users can sign up on the web or through the mobile application.
Great tool for Surveyors, GIS and mapping professionals or any outdoor enthusiast.
Google Map with Topographic Map, View areas of State Plane Coordinate Systems, UTMs and Principal Meridian overlays.
Geo-tagged photos. Take and email photos displaying lat/long time, description and direction of the photo. Photos saved as Google Earth KMZ.
State Plane Coordinate Conversions NAD83 <> WGS84 latitude and Longitude.
Geiod height calculation tool. Show geiod height for any location.
Point ID, show addresses with county/zip code location.
Weather Forecast and Weather Radar tool. Display weather information by simply picking a position on the map.
Geo-code Latitude/Longitude to Township, Range and Section.
Magnetic Declination tool. Show the magnetic declination at any point on map.
Show GPS position, Search for locations or positions by latitude/longitude. View NGS points, NGS data sheets and NGS Vertcon data.
*** Program notes:
Some functions only available with internet connection. NGS points for example have been reported as not working while this function is completely dependent upon the NGS server. Smartphones are incapable of holding this much data and I as the developer do not have the time to maintain a data base of this size. In short -- Internet connection required.
Some maps and overlays only available in the USA.
Negative comments only hurt the development of the program. www.surveying.org is provided as a free service funded by the sale of SurveyPro applications. Please -- if you find problems or wish to have additional functionality contact email@example.com.
World wide coordinate conversions
Thank you for your support.
The application's primary goal is to provide easy access to property card information on a mobile device. The application may be further developed in the future.
Map data is pulled from Berkeley County’s local GIS server. Performance and load times will vary depending on network speed. Please be patient. Data is updated weekly.
Mapping API provided by Esri ArcGIS Runtime API for Android.
THE COUNTY OF BERKELEY AND ITS GIS DEPARTMENT DISCLAIMS ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THIS PRODUCT AND MAKES NO WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONCERNING THE ACCURACY THEREOF. RESPONSIBILITY FOR INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT LIES WITH THE USER.
what is a gis? and gis Survey?
GIS stands for Geographic Information System.
GIS system involves in giving detailed information about identifying objects on map,
location details on earth’s surface.
A GIS is a computer system designed to allow users to collect, manage,
and analyze large volumes of spatially referenced and associated attribute data.
ArcGis is a very famous GIS product, Back bone of GIS data is GIS Survey, Now a days online GIS has become order of the day, viewing gis online make people life easier. Topobridge helps you in surveying the data and viewing it online.
With MapPad, you can capture and share your tracks and measurements with number of well known cloud providers like G-Drive, Dropbox, Google Fusion Tables or export results to the local geo files like GPX or KML.
Please visit our website to find out how to get OFFLINE MAPS - http://mappadapp.com/offline-maps-advanced-method and get more information about this product.
MapPad is able to display WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled services. More information and samples are available on our website: http://wp.me/p3DXPT-8V.
MapPad is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, roofing, fencing, construction, planning or farming business. It also can be used in the whole range of outdoor activities like golf, biking, walking, running, jogging and other sports where possibility of measure area or length can be useful for development and further analysis in e.g. Google Earth.
- Basemaps: Google Maps (Standard, Satellite, Hybrid, Terrain), Open Street Map (Mapnik, Cycle), Bing Maps (Satellite, Hybrid, Roads).
- Google Maps Overlays (Support for custom WMS or ArcGIS Server Tiled service), some layers like US Topo map have been predefined.
- Measure accurate area and perimeter.
- Measure accurate distance and show the bearing from A to B.
- Capture waypoints and group them in categories.
- 3 methods of measurement are supported (Tap on the map, GPS location, Map cursor location).
- Ability to Save\Load\Delete the measurements results.
- Export Measurement results to KML, GPX, CSV to SD Card or cloud services like Fusion Tables, Dropbox or Directly to Open Street Map.
- Export to DXF (Auto CAD)
- Export Waypoints' categories to KML, GPX, GPX as Track for Open Street Map, CSV (SD Card or cloud services).
- Share single waypoint location directly by SMS, E-mail or other ways.
- Direct Export and sharing of the data to Google Fusion Tables.
- Waypoints management: Add\Edit\Remove\Change category...
- Waypoints categories management: Add\Edit\Delete.
- Upload Measurements results directly to OpenStreetMap as GPX tracks.
- Support for most common units length:[m, yd, ft, km, mi], area: [m2, ha, a, acre, km2, mi2].
- Elevation profile available for measurements done by GPS.
- Import of KML and GPX files to the application.
- GPS status and satellites status.
- Address, location search.
- Support for number of different coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM (NAD83), UTM NATO, UTM SAD69 (Brazil)
- Possibility to edit points labels and description
- Ability to set default measurement units, waypoints' categories colours, track recording time and distance interval, transparency of Google Maps overlays and much more...
- GPS Tracking for measurements
- Adjustable time and distance interval for tracing
- If you experience any problems or have new ideas or comments please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website.
Keywords: area, length, map, GPS, calculate, precision, measurement, waypoints, points, management, calculation, sport, travel, hill, walking, osm, forestry, agriculture, open, street, perimeter, bearing, maps, ruler, golf, area calculator, range finder, measure, area measure, distance measure, surface measurement, real estate, GPS measure, solar, landscape, area calculation, planimeter, fencing, perimeter, geo, property, roof area, solar panels, roofing, Export to GPX, Export to KML, Export to CSV, Upload to OSM, Upload to OpenStreetMap, Upload GPX, save, save measurements, waypoints management, Fusion Tables, off-line maps, wms, arcgis server tiles, wms layers, wms support, cad export, dxf export, Auto CAD, UTM, NAD83, NATO, UTM SAD69 (Brazil)
More from developer
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
BAO answers 4 crucial questions about a location:
- What types of people live there?
- How does it compare to another area?
- Is it a good fit based on your needs?
- What businesses are in the area?
Features available to all users:
- Up-to-date facts about the people at a location –age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
- Compare one address against another or against the county, state, or U.S.
- Share facts about a location with others
- Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with “Smart Map”
Additional features available to BAO subscribers (14 day free trial available)
- Choose from dozens of detailed PDF reports about a location
- Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
- Access the full BAO web application on your desktop or laptop
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.