It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
Wolf-GIS is useful to those working in timber management, mining, real estate, utility companies, farming, construction, government land agencies, recreational purposes and more.
In any field big or small, Wolf-GIS helps to provide geographical information where you need it when you need it.
*** Upgrade Notes ***
We thank everyone who downloaded our pre-release 0.1 version, and are pleased to announce our full v1.0 release of Wolf-GIS.
Please note that pre-release v0.1 shapefiles relied on a legacy framework and are not backwards compatible.
Legacy shapefiles will be removed from your device after installation of the v1.0 release, but you may reprocess files using Wolf-Connect or Wolf-Direct for v1.0 compatibility.
We will retain full backwards compatibility of your shapefile data in all future versions.
Wolf-GIS targets both phones and tablets and includes
-Standard map features such as moving to a specific latitude and longitude, displaying current location, and changing map types
-Detailed compass to keep you on track
-Make drawings to measure and annotate areas around you
-Measure distance between two or more points
-Control unit display
-Weather forecast at your location
Additional features and functionality are also available with a Wolf-Connect account (involves a low monthly fee for server access). You may activate your account here:
-Import polygon shapefiles using Wolf-Connect (point and line files coming soon)
-Search and manage customer information
-Use Tract Navigation(Bearing and distance) to help find the property corner locations
-Use Patented Track-Lock Technology to alert visually and audibly if you stray outside the parcel boundaries.
-Tract-Statistics give you information about the parcel you have selected: number of vertices, perimeter, and area
-Take pictures and associate them to customer parcels with Tract-Photo
-Load polygon shapefiles directly from your PC with Wolf-Direct
This purchase enables download of data to your Wolf-Connect account, importation of shapefiles and use of the Tract-Lock and Tract Navigation features of the app. It also enables tech support from Wolf-GIS's professional team.
To learn more, please visit us at www.wolfgis.com
Any support issues please feel free to contact our help desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also leave feature requests, ideas, questions or suggestions with our development team at email@example.com
1) Minor Bug fixes
2) App crashing on android 4.0,2.3,2.2 fixed
3) Exit warning added
The offline mobile data collector App
All the apps avaiable in the playstore for android usually let you create forms and then use those form to collect data in the field. The data is stored on the servers and then user can download the data at his site and use it.
With PointGIS app, we have created simple form which catters to many user needs. When the data
is collected with PointGIS app, the user owns the data, there is no need for an internet connection
or a sim card for the app to work. This app transfers your Android Phone into a full fledged data
collector gadget. The data is stored locally on the phone without the need of interaction with any server.
Data is stored in Excel or CSV files.
1) Add free app
2) No fees
3) No need of Internet
4) Local Data Storage
5) Data Can be edited (needs document editor)
My earnest request to all the people who use this app is, please send me bugs and reports via email or in comments so that I can make the app better.
Please don't forget to genuinely Rate this app..
Version 1.0 was released on July 20 2014
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
App can be also used as a tool for measurement and to calculate area or distance.
When registering location simply choose required attributes from defined earlier drop-down list, no need to type the same information over and over again. Import long attributes list from text files if necessary and use them in number of projects. If necessary you can add one or more pictures to each location as well.
If you are you working in the field, gathering large amount of spatial/location based data this app is for you.
Map It is a very useful tool for anyone involved in forestry, agriculture, environmental or farming business and allows quick collection of spatial data without the need of typing similar information number of times.
Speed up your workflow and make the data collection more efficient. Take advantage of survey layers and possibility to reuse same set of attributes for multiple surveys. Export your data to common files like CSV, KML, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON and process them further using Desktop GIS software like ArcGIS, ArcGIS Online or open source QGIS and other professional tools like MS Office.
Please visit our website and follow a Walk-Through (sample tree's survey) http://mapit-gis.com to understand better the application workflow.
Support for number of coordinate systems: WGS84 (decimal or degrees), Web Mercator, British National Grid, UTM SAD69 (Brazil), UTM NAD83, NATO, Stereo 70 (Romania), System 1992 (Poland), UTM Indian 1975 (Thailand), SIRGAS 2000 UTM coordinate system for South & Latin America, ETRS89 TM06 – Portugal, D73 Modified Portuguese Grid.
Features useful for Mobile Data Collection:
- Base maps: Google Maps, Bing Maps, Open Street Map, Mapbox and Offline mbtiles,
- Support for WMS and ArcGIS Server Tiled map services as Google Maps Overlays (Topographic maps, orthophoto maps, geological surveys, cadastral information and number of other country specific free services can be used now together with Google maps as an overlay),
- Possibility to create and maintain sets of attributes - these are available as a drop down lists when new feature is being recorded, long lists of values can be imported from text files.
- Clusters for map markers, efficient way of having large number of points on the map without performance issues,
- Currently 2 methods of collection are supported (GPS location, Map cursor location),
- Possibility to group your data into the survey layers - each survey layer may have a default set of attributes.
- Local SD card export or share option. At the moment KML, CSV, GeoJSON, ArcGIS JSON export is supported,
- Possibility to record multiple points, polylines and polygons on one layer,
- When creating new polygon or line features measurement details like area or length are also available.
- GPS and satellites status,
- Address, location search,
- Import point, line and polygon features into layer from CSV, KML or geojson file
- Import attributes' values from file
Our users are successfully using MapIt in number of applications including:
- environmental surveys,
- woodland surveys,
- forestry planning and woodland management surveys,
- agriculture and soils' types surveys,
- road constructions,
- land surveying,
- solar panels applications,
- roofing and fencing,
- tree surveys,
- GPS surveying,
- site surveying and soil samples gathering
If you are surveyor of any kind please check out this app and discover how it can save your time.
Please note: In case of problems or if you have new ideas please do not hesitate to contact us directly or using the contact forms provided on our website. We take your opinion very seriously and do appreciate any form of feedback.
* Plan a vacation
* Find an apartment
* Make a map of bird sightings in your area
Also work with your maps on the web at http://www.google.com/maps/d/
To learn how to get started using the app, visit https://support.google.com/mymaps/go/mobile
For users who upgrade to My Maps Pro with Coordinate, you can share real-time location on the map and get jobs done with your teams.
NOTE: This is not the Google Maps for Mobile app. For navigation, searching for local places, etc. please check out the Google Maps for Mobile app.
MAPPING PRO allows the conversion of a single Smartphone or tablet device into an advanced system for collecting and capturing data.
• Collect and update information using multiple maps.
• The GPS always shows your position on the map.
• Use default values to collect information.
• Display one or more maps without needing internet connection.
• Export your data to Microsoft Excel or Google Maps (KML).
• Fully compatible with ArcGIS.
Synchronization with ArcGIS
View your database mapping, shape files, maps, etc. All you have in ArcMap can be easily loaded on your mobile device to be viewed anywhere at any time, without connecting.
-La navegación a través de los mapas de Google o la cartografia OpenStreetMaps.
-Cálculo de acimut y distancia entre varios puntos.
-Posicionamiento en un lugar determinado, bien o a través del GPS del dispositivo móvil, o bien a través de unas coordenadas introducidas por el usuario.
-Obtención de las coordenadas de la ubicación del dispositivo móvil.
-Consulta y visualización de los servicios WMS del Catastro, Cartociudad, PNOA (Plan Nacional de Ortofotografia Aérea) y del MDT de OpenStreetMaps.
Esta aplicación se ha desarrollado como objetivo de aprendizaje, disculpen los posibles errores que contenga y se agradecería que enviasen estos errores o sugerencias de mejora al correo electrónico “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
AutoCAD 360 is a free*, easy-to-use drawing and drafting mobile app that allows you to view, edit, and share AutoCAD drawings—anytime, anywhere. Simplify site visits and fieldwork with powerful design review and markup tools—available online and offline. Seamlessly share drawings with others across desktop, web, and mobile devices. Easily access drawings from web browsers using the free companion AutoCAD 360 web app. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans further expand the functionality of the app, bringing additional capabilities to the field.
• Open 2D and 3D DWG drawings uploaded to your free* AutoCAD 360 online account
• Work offline, then easily upload changes when you are back online
• Upload and open files directly from email on your device
• See all aspects of your DWG file, including external references, layers, and image underlays
• Use multi-touch zoom and pan to easily navigate large drawings
• Use your device’s GPS to orient yourself within a drawing
• Draw and edit shapes with accuracy using Snap
• Select, move, rotate, and scale objects
• Add and edit text annotations directly on your drawing; no need for paper mark-ups
• Validate distance measurements in the drawing while you are onsite
• Save edits to your AutoCAD 360 online workspace, so your drawings stay up to date
• Share your designs with others directly from the mobile app
• Add comments and images and invite responses using the Design Feed
• Print remotely from your mobile device using HP’s ePrint & Share service
• Plot your designs to PDF or DWF and share them via email
AutoCAD 360 Pro Subscription Plans
AutoCAD 360 is free* to download and use. AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans allow you to get much more out of the app, enabling:
• New drawing creation
• Larger file size support
• Connectivity to third-party storage, including Dropbox, Box, and more
• Advanced layer management
• Properties and attributes
• Block libraries
• Drawing coordinates
• Priority support
• Increased storage space
• New tools and much more
AutoCAD 360 Pro subscription plans are available in the following options:
• AutoCAD 360 Pro monthly for $4.99
• AutoCAD 360 Pro annually for $49.99 (save $9.89 vs. monthly membership)
• AutoCAD 360 Pro Plus annually for $99.99
Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in your Account Settings after purchase.
Mappt allows users to load GIS and imagery data onto tablet devices without the need for any other enterprise software to be installed. The software will pinpoint where you are on top of the loaded imagery, using the GPS within the tablet device even when you have no 3G or 4G communications available. Using location, imagery and your own GIS data you can then ground truth existing information, capture new data or track your movements, providing organisations with necessary intelligence on their assets in the field.
- Intuitive user interface. Designed for ease of use without training.
- ECW, JP2, ESRI Shape File and KML format support.
- Create, edit and manage your vector data while disconnected.
- No vendor lock-in, enabling you to quickly deploy teams into the field.
- No lock-in to cloud services.
- GPS connection works with your data in the field giving you control of where you and your assets are.
- Geofencing, Thematic Mapping and GPS Tracking/Path Creation allows you to do more than just view and edit your data while in the field
Mappt on Android tablets provides you with the confidence of a robust application with a user friendly interface, on a flexible hardware solution for all types of working environments. So put connection problems, installing additional software and inaccurate data in the past, and Mappt in your future.
*** Note: Mappt requires a paid licence in order to unlock the full functionality. Licenses can be purchased for AU$450 for the first year, and then AU$199 for each subsequent year, by following the prompts from within the app. ***
It is based on one of the first lectures given to students in a college-level Introduction to Geographic Information Systems course. It introduces GIS and related geospatial technologies broadly and then offers a definition of the field. This course emphasizes GIS as one of the analytical methodologies available for solving geographic problems and answering geographic questions in the context of the Geographic Triad (subject, theme, and methodology) introduced in the "What is Geography?" course.
Whether you need to understand what geospatial technologies are because you are considering using them as part of a larger project or if you are considering embarking on a more detailed study of GIS and perhaps even specializing in them, this course provides you with the necessary introduction.
This course also includes a basic introduction to ESRI’s ArcGIS for Desktop, an industry standard GIS software package. This section includes the basic introduction to the software package given to students in their first laboratory class in an introductory GIS course. It will familiarize you with basic operations in the software package and set the stage for your further study.
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ The Geospatial Revolution: Episode One
✔ The "Big Idea" of GIS
✔ What is a System and What is Information?
✔ Moving from Data to Information and Information to Knowledge
✔ What Does it Mean to Be Geographic?
✔ Other Terms Related to GIS
✔ Knowledge Check!
✔ The ArcGIS Software Suite
✔ Basic ArcMap Operation
✔ Basic ArcMap Operation (Continued)
✔ Saving an ArcMap Project
✔ The Importance of ArcCatalog
✔ The "Magic" of GIS
✔ Knowledge Check!
• Lifetime access to 15 lectures and 2 quizzes
• 2+ hours of high quality content
• A community of 2900+ students learning together!
• Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
• Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Given that we are surrounded by GIS systems in everyday life, this introductory exposure to the technology is something that will benefit most everyone. It's also an excellent starting point for those who find the field exciting enough to pursue further study."
-(Robert Bernat ) ★★★★★
"This is a great course for anyone who is curious about GIS and the applications of this tool. If anything, it merely whetted my appetite for additional GIS training."
-(Matthew Naas ) ★★★★★
Instructed By : Dr. Heath Robinson | Clinical Assistant Professor of Geography
Heath Robinson currently teaches geography at the University of Illinois where he is a geographic information scientist and a political geographer.
Install the "GIS Tutorials" app now and join over 4 million students who are already learning on Udemy.
It's doing what you actually need !
You need easy, intuitive, few step APP to manage your area, distance, perimeter ?
You got GPS Field Area Measure
NEED APP ? We can produce any app for you or your company ! Send us inquire now !
Best prices - shortest terms !
- Fast area/distance marking
- Smart Marker Mode for super accurate pin placement !!!
- Measures saving and editing
- Measures grouping and naming
- Undo for all measuring actions
- GPS tracking to walk/drive around boundary/directory to auto measure
And BEST !!
Send auto generated link with boundary/selected area/ direction/route with LABEL to your friends or partners to show exactly place you want to show.
Our competitors good but we are better so don't waste your time trying to find best and free app to measure area, distance or perimeter choose our app and relax making measuring.
GPS Field Area Measure useful as map measurement tool for outdoor activities, sports, range finder applications, bike tour planning, or run tour planning, explore golf area, land survey, golf distance meter, field pasture area measure, garden and farm work and planning, area records, construction, agricultural fencing, solar panel installation - roof area estimation, trip planning.
Farmers who have farms and grow wheat, corn, rape, maize, sugar beet and need to do year after year field measuring job to check planted area, this is to best fits all needs.
Also farmers who managing farm, contractors who doing agriculture jobs for farmers can use this app counting how many field already planted, also they can send to each other link which can be opened on Google maps.
As well as supporting online Google Maps, FieldMove Clino also supports offline maps, so that you can import your own georeferenced basemaps and collect data while disconnected. Data can be exported as MOVE, CSV or KMZ files and then imported directly into FieldMove™, Move™ or other applications like Google Earth.
FieldMove Clino Pro: Available as an in-app purchase
Upgrade for these additional features:
-- Display geological data on an equal area or equal angle stereonet, allowing you to perform some basic statistical analysis in the field
-- A new expanded library of symbols for customisation of planar and linear features
-- Export KMZ data into Google Earth
A more in-depth guide is available here: http://www.mve.com/digital-mapping
NOTE: FieldMove Clino is only available for smart phones as we found this was the best form-factor for data collection. It will currently NOT run on tablet devices. Cost (as shown in the screenshots) will depend on the location of the user.
FieldMove Clino is a Midland Valley geological field mapping app designed for forward thinking geologists utilising digital data collection.
The use of GPS devices and smartphones as navigation aids.
Global Positioning System (GPS) devices are commonly used to aid navigation, having grown in popularity over the past decade. Over the last few years, this has extended to smartphones and digital compasses, which are often equipped with GPS functionality.
GPS is a valuable aid to navigation during fieldwork, although it is important to keep safety at the forefront, and we draw your attention to the advice given by a number of mountaineering councils:
“Everyone heading into the hills needs to learn how to read a map, and be able to navigate effectively with a paper map and traditional magnetic compass, especially in poor visibility”.
Midland Valley will accept no liability or loss, resulting from the use or misuse of this product.
We’re always excited to hear from you! If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns, please email us at:
or follow us on twitter:
Keywords: Clinometer, Compass, Geology, Geologist, Digital Field Mapping, Compass Clinometer, Mapping, Field Mapping, Data Collection
A360 enables you to view huge 3D and 2D designs, easily track what's happening on your project and collaborate with other members of the project directly from your mobile device. Thanks to the powerful A360 viewer, you'll enjoy both a smooth navigation experience inside your models as well as an exceptionally beautiful viewing experience.
The projects in A360 are centered around design and engineering workflows. Through the app, you will be able to connect and collaborate with your teams easily, from wherever your work takes you. All the data is accessible and easily viewable, providing you with a beautiful viewing experience for both small and huge designs in a wide variety of formats.
A360 enables both online and offline workflows, allowing you and your team always stay up to date with recent changes and updates. A360 will help you become more productive by dramatically improving the way you design, visualize, simulate, and share your work.
A360 also supports over 100 DIFFERENT FORMATS! Whether you're using AutoCAD, Inventor, Fusion 360, Revit, Navisworks, SolidWorks, CATIA or other file formats like PDF, DWF, DWFX, STL, STP, STEP, IGE, IGES, OBJ, SAT and more, we support them all!
A360 is targeted for the entire team: designers, engineers and any other member participating in the design or manufacturing process. A360’s intuitive design and experience keeps everyone on your project team aware of all activities. Keep everyone involved, informed, and aligned so no one is left out. And no training needed-it's easy!
What's so great about our app?
• Beautiful viewing experience with over 100 supported formats!
• Support for small up to huge 3D designs and assemblies
• Easily view and track project activities
• Post messages and upload photos to share info or report the project’s status
• Comment on project activities
• Smooth multi-touch model navigation including zoom, pan, and rotate
• Layouts and layers control
• Design Review and Markup tools will be added soon
To gain more out of A360, check out our web service at www.autodesk360.com where you can manage all the data, activities and people in your project and enjoy powerful viewing and search capabilities!
We respect your privacy, and would like permissions to access:
+ Accounts - Using the Android Account Manager helps us manage your Autodesk account easily, and allow other Autodesk applications to connect using your Autodesk account.
+ Storage - Store offline data if needed, so you can view your data anywhere, anytime!
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
BAO Mobile answers three crucial questions about a location:
* What types of people live there?
* How does it compare to another area?
* Is it a good fit based on your needs?
This app requires access to the Business Analyst Online (BAO) web application which includes an ArcGIS Online subscription. If you do not already have a BAO subscription, you can get a free trial (http://www.esri.com/software/bao/free-trial).
Note: The BAO Mobile app is only accessible to Business Analyst Online web application subscribers. Subscribers to Business Analyst Online can simply download the mobile app and log in to get started. The BAO Mobile app uses the same authentication system and updated content as the web application so subscribers will have a unified experience across devices.
Features available to subscribers:
* Log in with your BAO web app credentials
* Access global content and reports
* Get up-to-date facts about the people at a location – e.g. age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
* Compare one address against another or against the region such as state or province in which it is located
* Share facts about a location with others
* Access key global facts for any location, allowing for quick comparisons of locations within a country or in different countries
* Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with the Smart Map Search
* Choose detailed PDF reports about a location
* Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to any sized area up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
* Collect data on a location (photos, videos, and facts like lot size and number of parking spaces)
* Access additional maps and map layers shared by others with ArcGIS Online or your private Portal for ArcGIS
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
* Quickly collect data online
* Collect data offline and synchronize to ArcGIS Online at your convenience
* Choose to collect data for any webmap or feature layer you have used in the past
* Will handle even complex webmap capabilities, including:
- Multiple layers per web map
- Required or optional fields
- Text, Date/Time, Integer, Floating-Point types
- Subtypes and symbology
- Integer, Floating-Point, Date/Time range domains
- Coded Value and Inherited domains
- Honors Text field maximum length
- Online or offline scenarios
- Photos saved as feature attachments
* Auto-populates new fields with default values
* Handles secure or public web maps using OAuth2 for sign-in
About Esri Labs
Snap2Data is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by Esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
With Business Analyst Online (BAO), you can quickly and easily get key demographic and market facts about any location in the U.S. It’s the perfect tool for business professionals who need to evaluate an area on-site, as well as a fun way to get the lowdown on any neighborhood.
BAO answers 4 crucial questions about a location:
- What types of people live there?
- How does it compare to another area?
- Is it a good fit based on your needs?
- What businesses are in the area?
Features available to all users:
- Up-to-date facts about the people at a location –age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
- Compare one address against another or against the county, state, or U.S.
- Share facts about a location with others
- Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with “Smart Map”
Additional features available to BAO subscribers (14 day free trial available)
- Choose from dozens of detailed PDF reports about a location
- Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
- Access the full BAO web application on your desktop or laptop
• the newest trends in GIS technology
• productivity tips
• information on integrating GIS with other business information technologies
Articles address the specific needs of GIS professionals, GIS developers, GIS managers, and those who use GIS to improve business processes or perform research.
Use this fun app to discover spots in Palm Springs as sequential place-based narratives with photos and captions linked to an interactive map.
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
Esri inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them. Our technology enables organizations to create responsible and sustainable solutions to problems at local and global scales.
To learn more visit our website at www.esri.com
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.