It has the following functionalities;
* Can choose any ESRI basemap
* You can add you own operation mapservice
* Find can be used on operational layers
* Bookmarks manager
* Identify ('portrait' displays top feature, 'landscape' displays all features)
* Zoom to find feature from find results
* Zoomin, Zoomout, Pan, Full Extent, Zoom Previous, Zoom Next, Clear selection
*** A web account is required to use this application (you can get a web account at www.datapointcloud.com) ***
*** See the web site to learn about how to get a free month to evaluate the web account, no strings attached. ***
The web account allows you to layout templates for assets you want to collect data on (like fire hydrants, parking meters, street signs, or anything else). You can put any fields you want into a template and make your data look like you need it to. Choose from list fields, text fields, radio button fields, GPS fields, picture fields, bar-code fields, and more. Once you have designed a template on your web account use the android application to collect information out in the field. Work with and without a data connection (you can collect data/browse cached data on the device without an internet connection and upload later once you have wifi). Mapping integration allows for GPS related searches and visualization in the field. Software that companies like Trimble and CartoPac put out are overly complex and way to expensive, DataPoint allows you to collect and manage anything you want for an affordable price. Perfect for GIS data collection the web account let's you export and import data via CSV and KML formats to easily get your data where it needs to be. You can collect GPS coordinates as accurately as you need with either on board GPS or by connecting to an external GPS device via Bluetooth (external devices need to provide a NMEA compliant data stream). Connecting to external GPS receivers allows you the flexibility of getting as accurate GPS coordinates as you require.
For information on pricing, tutorials, documentation, faqs, contact info, etc visit www.datapointcloud.com. You can see tutorial videos of DataPoint in action. DataPoint is incredibly flexible and able to meet any asset management needs, check us out.
Trimble Pathfinder Office, CartoPac, ArcPad, ArcGIS.
Wolf-GIS is useful to those working in timber management, mining, real estate, utility companies, farming, construction, government land agencies, recreational purposes and more.
In any field big or small, Wolf-GIS helps to provide geographical information where you need it when you need it.
*** Upgrade Notes ***
We thank everyone who downloaded our pre-release 0.1 version, and are pleased to announce our full v1.0 release of Wolf-GIS.
Please note that pre-release v0.1 shapefiles relied on a legacy framework and are not backwards compatible.
Legacy shapefiles will be removed from your device after installation of the v1.0 release, but you may reprocess files using Wolf-Connect or Wolf-Direct for v1.0 compatibility.
We will retain full backwards compatibility of your shapefile data in all future versions.
Wolf-GIS targets both phones and tablets and includes
-Standard map features such as moving to a specific latitude and longitude, displaying current location, and changing map types
-Detailed compass to keep you on track
-Make drawings to measure and annotate areas around you
-Measure distance between two or more points
-Control unit display
-Weather forecast at your location
Additional features and functionality are also available with a Wolf-Connect account (involves a low monthly fee for server access). You may activate your account here:
-Import polygon shapefiles using Wolf-Connect (point and line files coming soon)
-Search and manage customer information
-Use Tract Navigation(Bearing and distance) to help find the property corner locations
-Use Patented Track-Lock Technology to alert visually and audibly if you stray outside the parcel boundaries.
-Tract-Statistics give you information about the parcel you have selected: number of vertices, perimeter, and area
-Take pictures and associate them to customer parcels with Tract-Photo
-Load polygon shapefiles directly from your PC with Wolf-Direct
This purchase enables download of data to your Wolf-Connect account, importation of shapefiles and use of the Tract-Lock and Tract Navigation features of the app. It also enables tech support from Wolf-GIS's professional team.
To learn more, please visit us at www.wolfgis.com
Any support issues please feel free to contact our help desk at email@example.com
You can also leave feature requests, ideas, questions or suggestions with our development team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Collect field data and conduct field surveys faster and easier than ever before.
Simply sign in with your GIS Cloud account (or sign up for free) and send collected data directly to your GIS Cloud app in the cloud.
You can customize your data forms to include photos and audio as well as standard text, number, or choice inputs.
Couple this mobile app with the MDC Portal web app on http://mdc.giscloud.com and have your team out and about in a quarter of an hour!
GIS Cloud, powerful next-generation cloud solutions that manage geo-located assets and information.
All you need in the field:
- Offline data capture
- Media (photos & audio) enriched location information
- QR code and barcode support
- Dropdowns, lists, input boxes and comments based on custom forms
- Review data attributes directly in the app
- Edit existing data
- Listen to audio and view images
- Real time GPS location
- View and explore maps in the field
Prepare and analyse in the office:
- Cloud based web apps
- Custom forms designer
- Rich GIS symbology and visualization
- Data editing and exporting
- One-click map and data sharing
- Real time collaboration
- Map publishing
- Spatial Queries & Analysis
- Account administration
Compatible with a number of different GIS map information formats, Mappt provides an application layer for both amateurs and professionals to integrate information gathered within the field into their existing GIS information databases. Mappt can import and export a variety of different commercial and free-to-use vector and raster GIS file formats for the recording of information useful to technicians and professionals who need accurate geo-located information.
*** Note: Mappt requires a paid licence in order to unlock the full functionality. Licenses can be purchased for AU$450 for the first year, and then AU$199 for each subsequent year, by following the prompts from within the app. ***
FAST, SIMPLE & ACCURATE FIELD DATA PROCESSING
While it will not replace the desktop applications necessary for the storage and analysis of large volumes of data, Mappt will create a faster, simpler, lower cost and more flexible method for accurate field data processing and collection.
- Environmental, Conservation and Heritage
- Mining & Mineral Exploration
- Oil & Gas
- Emergency Response
- Real Estate
- Law Enforcement
PRICING & LICENSING
With your purchase of Mappt, you will receive a license for 12 months including access to our engaging support pages. Additional plugins supporting other features will be released in the coming months.
For further information on the product suite, please visit our website: www.mappt.com.au
Novo componente da Plataforma GIS Gestão da Notoriun, vem enriquecer ainda mais o apoio à tomada de decisão com inteligência geográfica.
- Solução baseada em plataforma ESRI consumindo serviços de mapas do ArcGIS Server.
- É configurada através da solução GIS Gestão Web. Usuário e camada operacional;
- Utilize o mesmo login de entrada do GIS Gestão Web;
- Possibilita ao usuário habilitar e desabilitar as informações;
- Permite ao usuário habilitar e desabilitar mapas de base – ArcGIS Online;
- Permite a navegação no mapa com Zoom;
- Permite a identificação dos atributos de cada camada com um toque;
- Possui um painel de indicadores (dashboard) contendo informações gerenciais em forma de gráfico (pizza, barra, linha e coluna), bem como tabelas de dados que exibirão indicadores e informações gerenciais. Permite a configuração de níveis de detalhamento das informações, interagindo ao clique do usuário, sem limite de níveis de detalhamento.
A Clear and simple interface provides a fast and productive use.
GIS&GO is the perfect tool to make a survey GIS. The project with Maps, Database layered and coordinate system permttere a simple and intuitive use.
The user can detect the elements (points, lines, areas and routes) necessary to update your own database, and at the same time can also create new levels or edit those in the list.
During the storage of each element can be combined, create and edit attributes and values, including the picture of the item.
GIS&GO can be used for measurements in the open field, as a hobby or business, to measure a distance, area, or to create a DB structure of geographic information.
- Metric and inch unit
- Distance between the points
- Measurement of Areas
- GPS coordinates for the selected point
- Map / Satellite
- Association of geo-referenced photos
- Export data in Google Earth and Google Maps (KML)
- Export data in DXF
- Edit the points obtained
- Management Levels
- Defining characteristics Levels
WARNING: Minimum version of Android 3.2 or higher. Devices with GPS
The app has so many cool features that only a few are listed here.
-- Modern and clean UI
-- Runs on both Landscape and Portrait modes
-- Open web maps from email, SMS, URL's, NFC or ArcGIS.com
-- Organize web maps into folders
-- Supports secured and public web maps
-- Controls for Map Layers, Basemap, Map Extent and Address Finder
-- View Popups, Legend, Bookmarks, About and Description
-- Device sensors - Compass, Gyro, Light, Voice, NFC
-- Sync map (layers, extents, popups) between devices
-- Completely Free!
The application has been designed to be simple and intuitive: no GIS knowledge is required. The app can be easily extended to provide custom workflows.
You can log into the app and use test data with the following credentials: demouser/demouser.
When you sign up through ArcGIS MarketPlace - marketplace.arcgis.com - we will contact you directly with instructions on how to test your own ArcGIS Online published data
For optimum stability and performance, the app is best used to visualize and edit up to 1000 features in one map view.
Great tool for Surveyors, GIS and mapping professionals or any outdoor enthusiast.
Google Map with Topographic Map, View areas of State Plane Coordinate Systems, UTMs and Principal Meridian overlays.
Geo-tagged photos. Take and email photos displaying lat/long time, description and direction of the photo. Photos saved as Google Earth KMZ.
State Plane Coordinate Conversions NAD83 <> WGS84 latitude and Longitude.
Geiod height calculation tool. Show geiod height for any location.
Point ID, show addresses with county/zip code location.
Weather Forecast and Weather Radar tool. Display weather information by simply picking a position on the map.
Geo-code Latitude/Longitude to Township, Range and Section.
Magnetic Declination tool. Show the magnetic declination at any point on map.
Show GPS position, Search for locations or positions by latitude/longitude. View NGS points, NGS data sheets and NGS Vertcon data.
*** Program notes:
Some functions only available with internet connection. NGS points for example have been reported as not working while this function is completely dependent upon the NGS server. Smartphones are incapable of holding this much data and I as the developer do not have the time to maintain a data base of this size. In short -- Internet connection required.
Some maps and overlays only available in the USA.
Negative comments only hurt the development of the program. www.surveying.org is provided as a free service funded by the sale of SurveyPro applications. Please -- if you find problems or wish to have additional functionality contact email@example.com.
World wide coordinate conversions
Thank you for your support.
With this app you can quickly calculate and map surveying and traverse data. Also included is a range of surveying calculators such as 3 point circle solver, triangle solver and easy conversions between units of measurement.
With the ability to import surveying data from kml and shp files you can bring GIS and surveying data to the field for quick checking and calculations.
Useful for surveyors, engineers, students and teachers needing a quick and easy to use traverse and surveying program.
• Calculate coordinates, bearings and distances.
• Draw points and bearings on a customisable map with the ability to pan and zoom.
• Save and load multiple traverse files
• Import points, lines and polygons from different file formats such as .kml and .shp.
• Includes a range of other practical surveying functions and useful math tools.
• Works offline.
• Add, edit and delete points and bearings.
• Calculate bearing and distances between points.
• Find intersect points between bearings.
• Calculate total traverse area.
• Swing bearings by positive or negative angle.
• Import GIS data from .kml and .shp files.
• Save and load multiple traverse files.
• Export surveying traverse data to email.
• Pan and zoom
• Map can be customised with a range of different colours for text, background, points and lines.
• The map can be saved as an image to the devices photo gallery.
• Use GPS to show your current location.
• 3 Point Circle Solver – Calculate radius, center point and area.
• Angle Converter – Converter between decimal degrees and degrees, minutes and seconds.
• Angle Calculators – Add or subtract two angles.
• Distance Converter – Convert between commonly used units.
• Triangle Solver – Calculate missing angles and side distances.
Visit rockwellspatial.com for instructional videos.
If you'd like me to share a test form with you, send me the email of your Google account. If you have problems, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll walk you through it.
You can map your recorded points in Google Maps, Google Fusion Maps, ArcGIS Online, or even download the data to use in ESRI GIS software. So whether you just want to record your favorite fishing spots or GPS collect an entire tree inventory, this app gets the job done much cheaper than expensive GPS units.
It's easy and works anywhere you get cellular service.
Accuracy varies by device used.
If you have any questions, please email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application's primary goal is to provide easy access to property card information on a mobile device. The application may be further developed in the future.
Map data is pulled from Berkeley County’s local GIS server. Performance and load times will vary depending on network speed. Please be patient. Data is updated weekly.
Mapping API provided by Esri ArcGIS Runtime API for Android.
THE COUNTY OF BERKELEY AND ITS GIS DEPARTMENT DISCLAIMS ACCOUNTABILITY FOR THIS PRODUCT AND MAKES NO WARRANTY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED CONCERNING THE ACCURACY THEREOF. RESPONSIBILITY FOR INTERPRETATION AND APPLICATION OF THIS PRODUCT LIES WITH THE USER.
More from developer
Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
BAO answers 4 crucial questions about a location:
- What types of people live there?
- How does it compare to another area?
- Is it a good fit based on your needs?
- What businesses are in the area?
Features available to all users:
- Up-to-date facts about the people at a location –age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
- Compare one address against another or against the county, state, or U.S.
- Share facts about a location with others
- Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with “Smart Map”
Additional features available to BAO subscribers (14 day free trial available)
- Choose from dozens of detailed PDF reports about a location
- Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
- Access the full BAO web application on your desktop or laptop
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.