Stay up to date with all of Proxiad’s news, job openings and events with this application. We encourage you to contact us and join our team of dedicated IT professionals. The day you join Proxiad is the day you have 600+ new friends.
This app guides you through challenges at work in a unique way. Use this online consultant to review your business plan or to provide professional career advice.
You get best practice templates for all your assignments at work and a knowledge library that could easily work as a cheat sheet to impress your boss.
Download now and get a complete toolkit for how to set up your own business!
> Unlimited interaction with Consultants Desk
> Free templates
> Articles with more than 100 checklists
> Knowledge Library
> Career Scan
> Animated Videos
Made for: Entrepreneurs, Business Analysts, Consultants, Controllers, Account Managers, Marketeers, Communication Officers, Office Clerks, Sales Representatives, Project Leaders, Project Officers, Administrative assistants, Software Engineers, Product Managers, Process Officers, Process Analysts, Auditors and Commercial Support.
Data can be exchanged via ArcMap or via ArcGIS Server/ArcGIS Online services.
Buy commercial edition on our web site or use Amazon Web store. See more on http://fieldmap.gdi.net/overview
A free version GDi Field Map is available for demo purpose. Demo does not require ESRI ArcGIS software or data and does not include all functions as commercial edition.
Write us on email@example.com for time-limited full version trial.
Demo provides the three simple demo layers which do not synchronize with the ArcGIS. The underlying basemaps are included in demo for some regions of Alpine and Mediterranean areas. In the commercial version, you work with your own ArcGIS layers and basemaps in any ArcGIS coordinate system.
Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
BAO Mobile answers three crucial questions about a location:
* What types of people live there?
* How does it compare to another area?
* Is it a good fit based on your needs?
This app requires access to the Business Analyst Online (BAO) web application which includes an ArcGIS Online subscription. If you do not already have a BAO subscription, you can get a free trial (http://www.esri.com/software/bao/free-trial).
Note: The BAO Mobile app is only accessible to Business Analyst Online web application subscribers. Subscribers to Business Analyst Online can simply download the mobile app and log in to get started. The BAO Mobile app uses the same authentication system and updated content as the web application so subscribers will have a unified experience across devices.
Features available to subscribers:
* Log in with your BAO web app credentials
* Access global content and reports
* Get up-to-date facts about the people at a location – e.g. age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
* Compare one address against another or against the region such as state or province in which it is located
* Share facts about a location with others
* Access key global facts for any location, allowing for quick comparisons of locations within a country or in different countries
* Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with the Smart Map Search
* Choose detailed PDF reports about a location
* Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to any sized area up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
* Collect data on a location (photos, videos, and facts like lot size and number of parking spaces)
* Access additional maps and map layers shared by others with ArcGIS Online or your private Portal for ArcGIS
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
* Quickly collect data online
* Collect data offline and synchronize to ArcGIS Online at your convenience
* Choose to collect data for any webmap or feature layer you have used in the past
* Will handle even complex webmap capabilities, including:
- Multiple layers per web map
- Required or optional fields
- Text, Date/Time, Integer, Floating-Point types
- Subtypes and symbology
- Integer, Floating-Point, Date/Time range domains
- Coded Value and Inherited domains
- Honors Text field maximum length
- Online or offline scenarios
- Photos saved as feature attachments
* Auto-populates new fields with default values
* Handles secure or public web maps using OAuth2 for sign-in
About Esri Labs
Snap2Data is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by Esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.
• the newest trends in GIS technology
• productivity tips
• information on integrating GIS with other business information technologies
Articles address the specific needs of GIS professionals, GIS developers, GIS managers, and those who use GIS to improve business processes or perform research.
Use this fun app to discover spots in Palm Springs as sequential place-based narratives with photos and captions linked to an interactive map.
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
Esri inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them. Our technology enables organizations to create responsible and sustainable solutions to problems at local and global scales.
To learn more visit our website at www.esri.com
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.