The software is designed to automate a variety of specific water and wastewater industry workflows through individual “apps” offered within the product. The current version offers standard core apps including Map Book, Meter Change-out, Leak Repair, Incident Repair, Manhole Inspector, Valve Inspector, Hydrant Inspector, Water Mapper, Wastewater Mapper and Stormwater Mapper apps based on Esri’s Local Government Information Model.
• Leverage and support Esri ArcGIS technology
• Multi-mobile platform support
• Offline support
• Work management support for single and multi-asset work orders
• Business rules for custom mobile form design
• Support for over-the-air network data and background map updates
Data can be exchanged via ArcMap or via ArcGIS Server/ArcGIS Online services.
Buy commercial edition on our web site or use Amazon Web store. See more on http://fieldmap.gdi.net/overview
A free version GDi Field Map is available for demo purpose. Demo does not require ESRI ArcGIS software or data and does not include all functions as commercial edition.
Write us on firstname.lastname@example.org for time-limited full version trial.
Demo provides the three simple demo layers which do not synchronize with the ArcGIS. The underlying basemaps are included in demo for some regions of Alpine and Mediterranean areas. In the commercial version, you work with your own ArcGIS layers and basemaps in any ArcGIS coordinate system.
If you are a regular or new attendee, a business partner who wants to participate, or just someone who wants to find out about GISWORX, you can do so and more using the app.
More from developer
Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
Esri GeoChase uses the Geotrigger Service to send you clues via push notifications about the coolest places in Palm Springs. The more locations you visit, the more chances you’ll have to win awesome prizes.
Oh, and don’t worry about battery drain. Our SDK won’t let you down.
Find out more about Esri’s Geotrigger Service (http://www.esri.com/software/developers/main)
This app uses persistent GPS location even when running in the background. We have included technology in the Esri Geotrigger SDK that maximizes both accuracy and longevity, but continued use of GPS running in the background can affect battery life.