CarryMap mobile maps in .cmf format can be prepared in ArcMap and exported from ArcGIS maps with the CarryMap extension to ArcGIS for Desktop ( http://www.dataeast.com/en/Carrymap.asp ).
Exported maps can be uploaded to the Android devices. As well, mobile maps can be imported back to ArcGIS on another computer with ArcGIS and CarryMap extension installed.
CarryMap Observer features:
• Map navigation (Zoom in, Zoom out, Pan) and rotation.
• Identifying features on the map.
• Search for features on the map by attributes.
• Point data collection in the field by adding pushpins with descriptions.
• Point pushpins import/export to KML (KMZ) files.
• Displaying current location using GPS.
• Distance measurement.
Find your road on the sea! GPS chartplotter for boating.
An easy-to-use offline GPS tracker and route planner featuring worldwide offline maps.
Wherever you are: sea, rivers or lakes it will help you find your way.
Not only an app but an affordable tool for boating, fishing and sailing.
MAPS AND MARINE CHARTS
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA),
Marine Navigation use NOAA RNC raster United States waters marine charts
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Marine Navigation use Bathymetric
Mediterranean RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
NZMariner is the product name of New Zealand’s Official RNC (Raster Navigational Charts)
Esri created and released a new, comprehensive map of the world’s oceans and coastal areas
This world topographic map includes boundaries, cities, water features, ports, physiographic features, ecc.
Satellite imagery for the world and high-resolution for the United States and other areas around the world.
Open Sea Map is a first opensource maps for the sea, with ports, sea light and more.
You can download maps or marine chart, you need select area and application save tile in the disk. You can navigate on preloaded maps or chart without connection.
Marine Navigation save for you maps and marine chart, when you see the tiles of maps the application creates an automated archive, when smartphone cannot connect you can navigate on maps preloaded.
• Navigator GPS
• OffLine Map
• Save on SD OfflineMaps
• Sync Route/Waypoints
• Interactive Map
• Deep Chart / Altitude Chart
• 4000 SeaPorts
• Active Pointer
• Create, Manage and Delete Route/WayPoints
• Way Tracking
• Share Image
• Anchor Alert
• Code Morse
• Moon Info
• Scale Interface
• Screen Alive
Create your Yacht Club; your best boating group.
• Login with Facebook Account
• Create Group (Public, Password, Invite)
• Archive Points
• Group Live Chat
• Group Share Image
• Admin Your Group
• Share WayPoints
• Import/Export Points
WHY USE MARINE NAVIGATION?
Because it is easy to use, you need only activate app, you don't waist time for install instruments on your boat. It is cheap, you don't need to pay a lot of money for sea navigation. You can get route information. Save your money and time, you think only about the marine destination.
You have 15 minutes from the time of download to return an application purchased on Google Play for a full refund.
After the 15 minute return period, don't worry, contact us on email@example.com
If you enjoy using Marine Navigation, would you mind taking a moment to rate it? It won't take more than a minute. Thanks for your support!
Good seamanship requires the use of official charts. Marine Navigation is for use with other charts and cannot replace official charts. Use at your own risk.
How create a new account (http://youtu.be/rUf4U4mQTwY)
How Download offline map (http://youtu.be/MSTjDf-V9vI)
• Active GPS
LEARN MORE ABOUT FISHPOINTS
http://www.fishpoints.net and join us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
Powered by Esri
Powered By NOAA
Powered By LINZ
We are pleased to present you the Tbilisi.LOVES YOU application – the most extensive mobile source for Tbilisi city. Application contains information about most of the Tbilisi places. Including contact information, descriptions, exact location data and reviews submitted by other application users. All places can be reached by navigating lists of categories, using search or by exploring the map. You can then bookmark and share your favorite places. Worried about getting lost? Just mark the place you are staying at or just create new place if you are staying in a place which is not listed in the app. Use “My Tbilisi” to access the place you’re staying at and all your bookmarked places. If it’s your first experience in Tbilisi, we encourage you to take a look at the “Suggestions”, where you can find some of the most interesting things around.
Data is stored on your phone, so please don’t forget to refresh and upload latest data updates.
Tbilisi Guide was developed in cooperation between Tbilisi City Hall (http://tbilisi.gov.ge) and Mokipay Europe (http://www.mokipay.com). All the information on application is managed by Tbilisi City Hall.
The minimum permissions required for the application (do not require access to your personal data, we do not refer to any data online).
Benefits Map of Kharkiv offline:
- Ease of Use
- Highly detailed maps are adapted to work with mobile devices
- Smooth operation with map
- Support for screen and tablet devices with high resolution screens
- Determine your location using GPS
- Send your GPS coordinates via SMS or Email or any other service to your friends
- Turn on online mode
Are you looking for Map of Ukraine? Install Smart Maps Offline from google play.
Smart Maps Offline is fast detailed offline maps of all countries of the world http://goo.gl/pQJ2o6
Mapping data based on OpenStreetMap © (http://www.openstreetmap.org) under license Creative Commons Attribution / Share Alike License
Mapping is provided based on the Esri ArcGIS Runtime SDK for Android
Find community hosted maps from ArcGIS Online – Esri’s online GIS. Alternatively you can use the authoring tools on ArcGIS.com to create your own maps that can be used in ArcGIS.
If you are an existing Esri customer this application is part of your ArcGIS system. You can share your corporate maps and extend the reach of your GIS to your Android devices within your enterprise using ArcGIS Server.
- Navigate map galleries in just a few taps
- Use maps authored in ArcGIS.com
- Access your own GIS data
- Display and zoom to current location
- Data Collection and Editing
* Use your GPS or the map to collect and update GIS data
* Attach photos to what you collect
* Intelligent form-based data entry driven by ArcGIS data models
* Includes a set of hosted industry specific collection sample maps so you can test drive these capabilities. Look for them inside of the new Gallery entry on the Find Maps tab.
- Magnify your Identify and Editing experience
* When interacting with the map, tap and hold to accurately locate a position on the map using a Magnifier
- Perform linear and area measurements based on your current location or by interacting with the map.
- Retrieve detailed map metadata
- View feature attribute information
- Perform keyword search and get access to relevant information
- Change the visibility of layers
- Access popular maps faster by adding them to your favorites list
Collect and Update Spatial Data
* Collect new GIS features using the map or GPS
* Complete intelligent data entry forms specific to your data
* Attach photos
Find Places and get Directions
* Find places and points of interest around you
* Get driving directions to places and your features (via your ArcGIS Online Subscription)
* Calculate distance and area on top of the map
* Periodically report your location
* Open bookmarked locations
* Switch basemaps
* Turn on/off map layers
* Search, explore and discover maps
* View information about your assets
* Search for places and features in your map
* Access maps in your organization or shared publicly
* Share maps with other Explorer users
* Sketch on the map to highlight important aspects of your data
* Tell stories and brief stakeholders via map presentations
Use this fun app to discover spots in Palm Springs as sequential place-based narratives with photos and captions linked to an interactive map.
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
Esri inspires and enables people to positively impact the future through a deeper, geographic understanding of the changing world around them. Our technology enables organizations to create responsible and sustainable solutions to problems at local and global scales.
To learn more visit our website at www.esri.com
About the app:
This app was built using the new AppStudio for ArcGIS.
BAO answers 4 crucial questions about a location:
- What types of people live there?
- How does it compare to another area?
- Is it a good fit based on your needs?
- What businesses are in the area?
Features available to all users:
- Up-to-date facts about the people at a location –age, income, education, home ownership, lifestyle, spending habits
- Compare one address against another or against the county, state, or U.S.
- Share facts about a location with others
- Instantly determine if a location fits your needs with “Smart Map”
Additional features available to BAO subscribers (14 day free trial available)
- Choose from dozens of detailed PDF reports about a location
- Change analysis area from 1-mile radius to up to 100 miles or a 60 minute drive time
- Access the full BAO web application on your desktop or laptop
• the newest trends in GIS technology
• productivity tips
• information on integrating GIS with other business information technologies
Articles address the specific needs of GIS professionals, GIS developers, GIS managers, and those who use GIS to improve business processes or perform research.
Snap2Map is a native android application built by the Esri Labs for ArcGIS Organizational users to upload photos directly from their phone or tablet to create an beautiful interactive Map Tour and share it.
Snap2Map uses geo-tag information from the device photos if available and allow you to add/modify location information for the photos selected. You can also add captions and descriptions to each photo and upload to create a fully interactive Map Tour web application with just a few simple steps. The app and photos uploaded are hosted in your ArcGIS Organization.
You must be part of ArcGIS Organization and login as "Publisher" or "Administrator" role to create new Map Tours or use the free Developer Account. This app itself will not consume credits but you might be charged credits for storage of photos.
About Esri Labs :
Snap2Map is an app created by Esri Labs. Esri Labs apps are developed by esri employees and are inspired by our direct interactions with you -- our customers. Esri Labs apps are free to use but are not official Esri products, so they are not holistically tested, documented or supported by Esri technical support.