This is an excellent App for Calculating
Radiator and Boiler Sizes for Domestic Properties.
Calculate Correct Size in Seconds!!!
Suitable for Heating Engineers and
Replacement Boilers and Radiators
are rarely Sized Correctly!!!!
Oversized boilers cost more to purchase,
and operate less efficiently,
therefore increasing Running Costs.
This App makes calculating Correct
Boiler or Radiator size Quick and Easy!!!
The Calculator is Suitable for
Typical Dwelling types found
in the UK.
Only Suitable for Gas, Oil and LPG
Boilers up to 25 KW.
Suitable for all radiator Types.
Radiator Sizes Shown in BTU and KW.
Please rate this App if you like it.
The Danfoss Heating app for installers is like having a second toolbox right in your pocket at the point of installation. It can help you install Danfoss products in a number of ways, and assist in the sales process with a wide range of marketing and support material. For example, this app helps you make on-site energy savings calculations for customers who may be considering converting to the new living by Danfoss ® thermostats or upgrading to a new floor heating system. The app makes hydronic balancing calculations and conversions quick and easy.
Some of the ways this app can help you in your daily work include:
Radiator Thermostat Support
• Ease installation with a unit calculator for living by Danfoss ® products like living eco, living connect and Danfoss Link.
• Calculate pre-setting of radiator valves by selecting radiator type and size to get correct valve pressure settings.
• Increase sales with support tools for living by Danfoss ® products, such as a return on investment calculator, product facts and sales material.
• Use installation videos in the app to assist you onsite during installation.
Floor Heating Installation Support
• Calculate costs of installing CF2+ Danfoss wireless floor heating system for your customers in both new build and renovation projects.
• Improve sales support with a product video featuring key user benefits and facts about CF2+ .
• Watch Installation videos for easy reference anywhere and anytime you need them.
Balancing Valve support
• Calculate flow and pressure measurements easily with the built-in equation tool.
• Convert pressure, flow and power and temperature between metric and non-metric systems, Celsius and Fahrenheit and various other measures easily. A handy tool for all HVAC professionals.
Additional features of the Danfoss Heating app include personalization options by specifying your “favorite tools”. You also get handy contact information for the nearest national Danfoss sales office and easy access to the latest news from Danfoss.
Danfoss is a leading company in the heating industry offering a wide range of components and solutions for generation, distribution and use of heat for comfort and energy savings in home and buildings. By continuously improving products and services, we strive to build strong relations to customers and business partners throughout the value chain. We have manufacturing facilities in more than 10 countries, and sales companies and agents in all heating markets worldwide.
Provides a simpler user interface for the heating system. Requires an account on the internet portal from eQ-3 or ELV.
* Display of current temperature
* Notification on connection problems or low battery
* Notification when windows are open
* Graph with temperature history
* Automatic change to auto mode after configured time
* Support for multiple Cubes
* Detailed display of technical status values for all MAX! devices
This app is extremely easy to use. Just turn on your home heating, launch the app and press start!
The app uses an algorithm to calculate the cost of running an oil boiler powered central heating system for your home.
You can also customize the settings to suit your house and get more accurate results.
Note: Costs are approximate, as there are many variables with heating costs, including the age and model of your boiler, insulation etc....
This app has been designed to use as little of your phone/tablets battery while running. It does not run any services in the background and you can close and open at any time without loosing your calculations.
It's visual design is inspired by the Nest Thermostats design.
Runs equally well on Android phones and tablets, landscape and portrait.
More features are in development and will be added regularly.
Instead of workarounds like email or shortUrl services there will be only one single click. ~ Try it, it`s fun!
Here is how you set it up:
- With your first App start you get a random User Id. Point your browser at http://moli.favo.org and enter the User Id there.
- You will now see a personalized link: Drag that link to your bookmarks and your ready!
And this is how it works:
- Whenever you are on a website that you want to open on your mobile, click the bookmark. The bookmark will send the link of the website to MoLi which will save it for you.
- Open your MoLi App on your iPhone/iPad and that website is opened for you.
… Voila! No you can continue reading on the go, test a website or whatever you want to do with it :-)
There are some more features to make everything as easy as possible for you:
- If you prefer your System Browser over the internal browser, just flip the switch in the Settings and the MoLi App will open new links in your System Browser.
- See your link history in the App to re-visit old pages.
'nuff said – go n' enjoy!
HERZ FH calculates and visually represents output information:
maximal overall floor heating surface area heated with single heating loop (pipe length up to 100m)
overall pipe length for complete floor heating system
number of heating loops (for choosing distributors)
The most important and most useful outputs are:
overall heating mediun flow
heating capacity of the floor heating system
pressure drop (for circulation pump sizing)
- Store multiple projects
- Email project details and results
- Simple drop-down lists for room types, floors, ceilings, walls, etc.
- Display radiator output in kilowatts or BTUs
- Completely self-contained, with no internet access required
- Calculations based on current industry standards
- Suitable for use by both professional heating engineers and DIY enthusiasts.
Simply enter the details for the property: room types, dimensions, window sizes and glazing, wall, floor and ceiling building materials.
The details and results for a property can be emailed by selecting a menu option on the property editing screen.
Radiator output can be displayed in kilowatts or BTUs by selecting the relevant preferences menu option on the main screen.
service manuals and user manuals
alpha , ariston , atag , atmos , baxi , biasi , broag , chaffoteux , ferroli , glowworm , halstead , ideal , intergas , keston , myson , potterton , protherm , ravenheat , saunier duval , sime , thorn , valliant , viessman , vokera ,worcester bosch
Every Android device needs a boost every once in a while and with that in mind, Phone Booster is just the right application to fix the sluggishness of your phone.
1 Tap Phone Booster Widget!
Speed Up your Phone or Tablet!
!!!! This is a Beta Version, some Features are not yet available !!!!
The app can use 3 different Types of communication:
* Push Notification between devices (need internet connection on the watch, can use Wifi or BT Tether from your phone or any other internet connection)
* SMS (for smartwatches with a sim card)
The user will be able to choose what type of communication to use. (When BT connection is down, another one is automatically used)
If more then one is enabled, the app will try to use any of them in this priority order: BT, Push then SMS.
What it does:
• Forward any notification from one device to the other (user choose the apps to listen to) (need Android 4.3 on the device that forward the notifications)
• When getting a Call Notification, allow to reject call, take call or make the linked device reply with an SMS
• When getting a SMS Notification, allow to make the linked device reply with an SMS
• Remote Call: Make the linked device place a phone call (get phone number from either contact list, favorite list, history or direct dial)
• Remote SMS: Compose an SMS to be sent by linked device (with a button to use Google Speech to Text) (get phone number from either contact list, favorite list, history or direct dial)
• Make Linked device play a ringtone to be able to find it or flash light in silent mode (silent mode not yet)
• Get linked device status (Battery level, Memory…) (Only battery lever so far)
• Be notified in case of low battery on linked device
• Remotely Activate Phone lock with password (for example if you forget your phone and don’t use a password)
• Activate “Lost Mode”: Lock linked device and display a message (for example: “I have been lost. I belong to Pierre Martin. Please call me on +…..”) (not yet)
• Remotely Take a Photo and get it (not yet)
• Use linked device as a webcam (not yet)
• Get Remote device GPS Location and show it on google map
• Remotely control music playing
• Synchronize Audio mode on both devices (for example: you enter a meeting, if you set your watch on Silent mode, your phone will be set to Silent too) (not yet)
• Night Mode (dark screens) (not yet)
A lot more to come...
Features for smartwatches with a Sim Card:
•Remotely or Locally enable Call Forwarding between devices, Call Notification (get notified when other device receive a call), SMS Forwarding.
(For example if you forget your phone home, you can remotely set your phone to forward all incoming call on the smartwatch)
•Interphone: Establish a phone call between devices and put remote on loud speaker. Will allow to communicate with people near the phone
•Microphone : Establish a call to hear sounds around remote device
(For both it’s the linked device that initiate the call: the linked device doesn’t ring)
On Both devices:
1. Install app
2. Choose Communication type in BT
3. Enable Access to Notifications (Need Android 4.3 on the device that sends the notifications)
4. Select Applications to Listen to
5. if you want to use Push Notification do steps from 6 to 8.
6. Enter same email in both device and verify that there is no "space" char at the end (it happened to many people, i will delete those "spaces" in future release"
7. Make sure your devices has an internet access and set "This device name" (a nickname you choose for each device) : this will trigger the registration on the push server.
8. Set "Linked device name"". Make sure that "This device name" correspond to "Linked device name" from other device
9. Check that "Listen to linked device" is not unchecked
10. To enable Call and SMS notification from you phone to your watch: go in the corresponding setting
Applying the results of the calculation will ensure that a system is correctly dosed and the benefits of water treatment fully realised. An under-dosed system may remain vulnerable to the effects of corrosion so for continued protection, check Protector levels annually.
All Fernox products are Nitrate, Nitrite, EDTA and Phosphate free.
Phone Link will let you dial numbers and send SMS's from your Tablet using your Android Mobile phone, and use your 'phone to share data from your tablet apps.
To use it you need to do the following;
1. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
2. Pair the Tablet and Phone via Androids Bluetooth Settings menus.
3. Install Phone Link on both the 'phone and tablet.
4. Start Phone Link on the Tablet and select "Settings" from the menu.
5. Select your 'phone as the "Default Dialling Device".
6. Ensure Phone Link is running on *both* devices.
If your 'phone does not appear in Phone Links settings it usually means your tablet and phone have not been paired via bluetooth.
Please Note: You will need to confirm SMS message sending on your 'phone.
you can build a multi layer wall, so you can set different materials and different thickness for each layer of your wall
there is also the possibility to see the temperature profile plot of the wall
Bei Fragen oder Problemen wenden Sie sich bitte direkt an firstname.lastname@example.org, damit wir Ihnen umgehend weiter helfen können.
Die aktuelle Version läuft leider auf einigen wenigen Geräten nicht. Zu den betroffenen Geräten, dem Grund und einer vorübergehenden Lösung: http://m.co2online.de/app-energiecheck/
Sorgen Sie für mehr Überblick beim Verbrauch von Strom, Heizenergie und Wasser.
- Eingabe von Zählerständen für Strom, Heizen und Wasser
- Eingabe von Füllständen für Heizöl und Holzpellets
- Visualisierung des Verbrauchs (Woche, Monat, Jahr, gesamt – außer Füllstände)
- Verwalten mehrerer Zähler und Haushalte/Gebäude
- Synchronisation der Zähler-/Füllstände mit dem kostenlosen Energiesparkonto
- Suche von Energiespar-Fachleuten vor Ort
- Hilfe beim Energiesparen durch integrierte Checks (z. B. StandbyCheck)
- Tipps zum Sparen von Strom, Heizenergie und Wasser
Mit dem EnergieCheck können Sie die Daten DIREKT AM ZÄHLER eingeben – kein umständliches Merken oder Notieren des Zählerstands mehr! Diagramme zum Verbrauch ermöglichen Ihnen eine sofortige Auswertung.
Die eingetragenen Zähler- und Füllstände können Sie bequem mit dem ebenfalls kostenlosen Energiesparkonto SYNCHRONISIEREN und genauer auswerten. Verfügen Sie bereits über ein Energiesparkonto, können Sie die vorhandenen Werte in die App holen.
Die in die App integrierten CHECKS helfen beim Energiesparen. Mit dem „StandbyCheck“ kommen Sie zum Beispiel Stromfressern in Ihrem Haushalt auf die Schliche. Der „StromCheck“ bewertet den Jahresverbrauch. Mit dem „WärmeCheck“ finden Sie heraus, ob sich bei Ihrer Heizung ein hydraulischer Abgleich lohnt. Der „PumpenCheck“ zeigt, ob Ihre Heizungspumpe ein Stromfresser ist und sich der Austausch rechnet. „Rat und Tat“ hilft bei der Suche nach Experten in Ihrer Nähe: Handwerker, Energieberater, Verbraucherzentralen und mehr. Weitere Checks folgen!
Leicht verständliche TIPPS zeigen Ihnen, wo Sie sofort mit dem Energiesparen loslegen können. Zu vielen Hinweisen gibt es passende Links, damit Sie Ihr Wissen weiter vertiefen und so noch mehr Geld sparen können.
* Um Füllstände für Heizöl und Holzpellets eingeben zu können, muss im Online-Energiesparkonto eine Ölheizung angelegt sein (Daten eingeben > Heizen > Heizsysteme).
More from developer
You may read temperature inside and outside, view weather forecasts for your location, set and control heating or other electrical appliances and control your burglar alarm.
Using the app requires a subscription with DEFA as you need log-in and PIN code for using the app to control and monitor your house. Contact our support at email@example.com to get your log-in and PIN code.