Instead of workarounds like email or shortUrl services there will be only one single click. ~ Try it, it`s fun!
Here is how you set it up:
- With your first App start you get a random User Id. Point your browser at http://moli.favo.org and enter the User Id there.
- You will now see a personalized link: Drag that link to your bookmarks and your ready!
And this is how it works:
- Whenever you are on a website that you want to open on your mobile, click the bookmark. The bookmark will send the link of the website to MoLi which will save it for you.
- Open your MoLi App on your iPhone/iPad and that website is opened for you.
… Voila! No you can continue reading on the go, test a website or whatever you want to do with it :-)
There are some more features to make everything as easy as possible for you:
- If you prefer your System Browser over the internal browser, just flip the switch in the Settings and the MoLi App will open new links in your System Browser.
- See your link history in the App to re-visit old pages.
'nuff said – go n' enjoy!
LenovoEMC/Iomega Link Key Features:
- Access your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage from a local network or from the internet
- Upload and download files
- Open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
- Play music files or watch video files stored in your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Search folders for documents on your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device
- Check the status messages and general information from your LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device (some options are restricted to LenovoEMC/Iomega storage administrators)
Iomega Link System Requirements:
- LenovoEMC/Iomega storage device firmware 3.2.3 or later
- Android 2.3.3 or later
Notes, limitations and know issues:
- Once connected to a LenovoEMC storage, in order to get back to the list of devices you need to logout by tapping on the "logout" button on the top right corner of the application
- When canceling an upload or download, the currently active file will finish, then the operation will stop
- After searching files and renaming an item found on it the search results will be closed and the last accessed folder will be loaded on the Content Explorer
- Space usage information refers only to the internal phone/tablet main storage on some devices
Phone Link will let you dial numbers and send SMS's from your Tablet using your Android Mobile phone, and use your 'phone to share data from your tablet apps.
To use it you need to do the following;
1. Ensure Bluetooth is enabled on both devices.
2. Pair the Tablet and Phone via Androids Bluetooth Settings menus.
3. Install Phone Link on both the 'phone and tablet.
4. Start Phone Link on the Tablet and select "Settings" from the menu.
5. Select your 'phone as the "Default Dialling Device".
6. Ensure Phone Link is running on *both* devices.
If your 'phone does not appear in Phone Links settings it usually means your tablet and phone have not been paired via bluetooth.
Please Note: You will need to confirm SMS message sending on your 'phone.
Sync for Opera Link is no longer be actively supported or updated.
Synchronise your Android bookmarks with Opera Link. Use it for accessing those on-the-go bookmarks on other devices, or simply for backup purposes.
How to use: go to Settings - Accounts and Sync, click Add Account and select Opera Link Sync to set up synchronisation.
Note: Honeycomb adds support for bookmark folders. Unfortunately, this information is not available to other applications. For this reason, bookmarks in subfolders may be added to Opera Link, but subfolders in Opera Link will not be synchronised to the Android browser.
X²Software is not affiliated with Opera Software. Opera Link is copyright Opera Software ASA.
Iomega Link Key Features:
-upload and download photos
-stream music, movies and pictures from your Iomega device
-back up contacts
-open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
Iomega Link System Requirements:
-Iomega storage device firmware 3.1.14 or later
-Android version 2.3.3 or later
BT Link supports SMS,SNS and caller ID/Name notification for LBA-T950.
- Text message(SMS)
- SNS (Twitter, Facebook)
- Incoming Call Reject/Mute
- Incoming Caller ID/Name
Some phones may not be compatible.
v 1.2 Fixed Facebook login fail
- After install Facebook app, cannot login facebook.
v 1.1 Fixed for HTC
- In call list, name was not displayed for outgoing call.
Quick & Easy Access to your D-Link IP Cam over both Mobile Phone and WiFi Networks, that is great for those on the go.
- Pan, Tilt & Zoom control available for supported models.
- Snapshot feature allows you to save the camera image to your photos folder for use later.
- Your password details are saved securely, meaning you only need to enter them once,
and you can add as many cameras as you want.
- Compatible with Dynamic DNS services.
* In app purchase available, providing support for a range if IP cameras. Supported camera types below:
- Level One
Excludes DCS-950, DCS-950G, DCS-1110.
Please refer to 'http://www.eyespyfx.com/support.html#dlink_cams' for a list of supported models.
We value our customers, so if you have any questions or problems contact us using the support section of our website:-
Provides a simpler user interface for the heating system. Requires an account on the internet portal from eQ-3 or ELV.
* Display of current temperature
* Notification on connection problems or low battery
* Notification when windows are open
* Graph with temperature history
* Automatic change to auto mode after configured time
* Support for multiple Cubes
* Detailed display of technical status values for all MAX! devices
Applying the results of the calculation will ensure that a system is correctly dosed and the benefits of water treatment fully realised. An under-dosed system may remain vulnerable to the effects of corrosion so for continued protection, check Protector levels annually.
All Fernox products are Nitrate, Nitrite, EDTA and Phosphate free.
Based on the well-known Danfoss Refrigerant Slider, KoolApp™ turns your Android smartphone into a user-friendly, quick pressure-to-temperature refrigerant converter. It is designed for installers, distributors and producers of air conditioning and refrigeration equipment, and will also be useful for other industry professionals and students.
In the current version there are 48 different refrigerants including both “natural” and “traditional” refrigerants, covering almost all media normally used in air conditioning and refrigeration systems. More will be added via updates pending user requests.
KoolApp is based on the NIST Refrigerant Properties and is using the Antoine equations for the conversion and you will be able to see both dew- and bubble- points for refrigerants with glide.
Included are also a few additional informations regarding the respective refrigerants.
On the respective refrigerants, you can see additional information like Global Warming Potential (GWP) and Ozone Depleting Potential (ODP).
KoolApp™ gives you the freedom of calculating in either °C and bar, or °F and psi.
KoolAppTM belongs to Danfoss A/S
HOW TO USE
In the left side of the screen, an intuitive slider helps you to quickly find the pressure or temperature reference, while the precise pressure and temperature reads on the right side fields.
By simply tapping these fields, you can also type in your actual pressure or temperature reading, and KoolApp™ will instantly give you the corresponding figure – and move the slider for visual indication.
Changing from SI units to US Customary units is a one-button operation, and you can do this directly within the conversion tool.
KoolApp™ gives you more than 48 refrigerants, but also allows you to select your favourites among them, making them easily accessible on the top of the selection list.
MAKING MODERN LIVING POSSIBLE
Danfoss is a global industrial group, supplying energy-efficient and climate-friendly solutions for many industries.
The group is a leading supplier of compressors and automated solutions to the refrigeration and air conditioning industry, with a product range among the most complete in the world. It is used within a number of industries, such as commercial and industrial refrigeration as well as in food retail, air conditioning and heat pumps.
Danfoss is also a world leader within mechanical and electronic products for use in the indoor comfort and heating sectors, and a wide range of other industries where energy consumption plays a vital role.
All values calculated and the performance of the products proposed by this software must be verified by the user.
Danfoss can accept no responsibility for possible errors in KoolApp.
Danfoss reserves the right to alter its products without notice. All trademarks in this material are the property of the respective companies. Danfoss and the Danfoss logotype are trademarks of Danfoss A/S. All rights reserved.
© Danfoss A/S, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning 2011
Please visit www.danfoss.com for more information and contact details
If in doubt send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone numbers to local support can be found here: http://www.danfoss.com/Contact/Worldwide/
More from developer
You may read temperature inside and outside, view weather forecasts for your location, set and control heating or other electrical appliances and control your burglar alarm.
Using the app requires a subscription with DEFA as you need log-in and PIN code for using the app to control and monitor your house. Contact our support at email@example.com to get your log-in and PIN code.