service manuals and user manuals
alpha , ariston , atag , atmos , baxi , biasi , broag , chaffoteux , ferroli , glowworm , halstead , ideal , intergas , keston , myson , potterton , protherm , ravenheat , saunier duval , sime , thorn , valliant , viessman , vokera ,worcester bosch
The Danfoss Heating app for installers is like having a second toolbox right in your pocket at the point of installation. It can help you install Danfoss products in a number of ways, and assist in the sales process with a wide range of marketing and support material. For example, this app helps you make on-site energy savings calculations for customers who may be considering converting to the new living by Danfoss ® thermostats or upgrading to a new floor heating system. The app makes hydronic balancing calculations and conversions quick and easy.
Some of the ways this app can help you in your daily work include:
Radiator Thermostat Support
• Ease installation with a unit calculator for living by Danfoss ® products like living eco, living connect and Danfoss Link.
• Calculate pre-setting of radiator valves by selecting radiator type and size to get correct valve pressure settings.
• Increase sales with support tools for living by Danfoss ® products, such as a return on investment calculator, product facts and sales material.
• Use installation videos in the app to assist you onsite during installation.
Floor Heating Installation Support
• Calculate costs of installing CF2+ Danfoss wireless floor heating system for your customers in both new build and renovation projects.
• Improve sales support with a product video featuring key user benefits and facts about CF2+ .
• Watch Installation videos for easy reference anywhere and anytime you need them.
Balancing Valve support
• Calculate flow and pressure measurements easily with the built-in equation tool.
• Convert pressure, flow and power and temperature between metric and non-metric systems, Celsius and Fahrenheit and various other measures easily. A handy tool for all HVAC professionals.
Additional features of the Danfoss Heating app include personalization options by specifying your “favorite tools”. You also get handy contact information for the nearest national Danfoss sales office and easy access to the latest news from Danfoss.
Danfoss is a leading company in the heating industry offering a wide range of components and solutions for generation, distribution and use of heat for comfort and energy savings in home and buildings. By continuously improving products and services, we strive to build strong relations to customers and business partners throughout the value chain. We have manufacturing facilities in more than 10 countries, and sales companies and agents in all heating markets worldwide.
HERZ FH calculates and visually represents output information:
maximal overall floor heating surface area heated with single heating loop (pipe length up to 100m)
overall pipe length for complete floor heating system
number of heating loops (for choosing distributors)
The most important and most useful outputs are:
overall heating mediun flow
heating capacity of the floor heating system
pressure drop (for circulation pump sizing)
Combi boilers are normally fitted with a vessel of between 6 and 8 litres. This internal vessel may not be sufficient on larger heating systems. You can use this app to calculate the total water contents of the system and it will tell you the vessel size required.
You will no longer have to use any inaccurate methods that calculate the water content from the boiler size. Use the app to find the water content of each radiator in turn for the entire house. Then enter the estimated length of 15mm, 22mm, 28mm and 35mm pipes, add any additional water contents such as for the boiler (2-4 litres normally) and a towel rail and then press the 'Calculate' button.
The app will show you the total water contents for the entire system and the vessel size required. If this size exceeds the vessel fitted to the boiler an additional vessel will be required. Simple!
The app also comes with a built-in guide containing 7 pages:
• App instructions
• How expansion vessels work
• What goes wrong
• Common symptoms
• Vessel pressure guidance
• Repressurising instructions
• Calculations for pipe water content and vessel sizing
***Mr Combi Training would love your feedback on this app and suggestions for other apps that Heating Engineers would find useful. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an excellent App for Calculating
Radiator and Boiler Sizes for Domestic Properties.
Calculate Correct Size in Seconds!!!
Suitable for Heating Engineers and
Replacement Boilers and Radiators
are rarely Sized Correctly!!!!
Oversized boilers cost more to purchase,
and operate less efficiently,
therefore increasing Running Costs.
This App makes calculating Correct
Boiler or Radiator size Quick and Easy!!!
The Calculator is Suitable for
Typical Dwelling types found
in the UK.
Only Suitable for Gas, Oil and LPG
Boilers up to 25 KW.
Suitable for all radiator Types.
Radiator Sizes Shown in BTU and KW.
Please rate this App if you like it.
За несколько секунд вы получите список подходящих по техническим параметрам радиаторов. Для этого вам нужно знать площадь помещения, высоту потолка и подоконника, сколько стен, «выходят» на улицу, тип отопления и отопительный график.
С помощью приложения вы сможете посмотреть фото подходящих по параметрам радиаторов и выбрать понравившуюся модель. Результаты всех сделанных расчетов сохраняются, и вы можете обратиться к ним в любой момент или отправить их прямо из приложения на любой электронный адрес.
В приложении описываются разные виды радиаторов и даются рекомендации по выбору.
This app is extremely easy to use. Just turn on your home heating, launch the app and press start!
The app uses an algorithm to calculate the cost of running an oil boiler powered central heating system for your home.
You can also customize the settings to suit your house and get more accurate results.
Note: Costs are approximate, as there are many variables with heating costs, including the age and model of your boiler, insulation etc....
This app has been designed to use as little of your phone/tablets battery while running. It does not run any services in the background and you can close and open at any time without loosing your calculations.
It's visual design is inspired by the Nest Thermostats design.
Runs equally well on Android phones and tablets, landscape and portrait.
More features are in development and will be added regularly.
Instead of workarounds like email or shortUrl services there will be only one single click. ~ Try it, it`s fun!
Here is how you set it up:
- With your first App start you get a random User Id. Point your browser at http://moli.favo.org and enter the User Id there.
- You will now see a personalized link: Drag that link to your bookmarks and your ready!
And this is how it works:
- Whenever you are on a website that you want to open on your mobile, click the bookmark. The bookmark will send the link of the website to MoLi which will save it for you.
- Open your MoLi App on your iPhone/iPad and that website is opened for you.
… Voila! No you can continue reading on the go, test a website or whatever you want to do with it :-)
There are some more features to make everything as easy as possible for you:
- If you prefer your System Browser over the internal browser, just flip the switch in the Settings and the MoLi App will open new links in your System Browser.
- See your link history in the App to re-visit old pages.
'nuff said – go n' enjoy!
Special features include:
- Comparison of 6 typical industrial heating systems for new constructions
- Calculation of energy savings for retrofits
- Estimated energy consumption values based on DIN V 18599
- Availability of storing project data
- Results can be sent by e-mail
For Q&A just contact our App-support at email@example.com.
Iomega Link Key Features:
-upload and download photos
-stream music, movies and pictures from your Iomega device
-back up contacts
-open documents, such as Microsoft Word files and PowerPoint presentations
Iomega Link System Requirements:
-Iomega storage device firmware 3.1.14 or later
-Android version 2.3.3 or later
1. GSM (Global System for Mobile Communication)
2. UMTS (Universal Mobile Telecommunication System)
3. LTE (Long Term Evolution)
and comprises many of signal prediction model as Okumura-Hata, COST-231, SUI, and so on. besides, it also support uplink and downlink link budget calculations.this tool is very useful for students and engineers whose working or research are related to cellular telecommunication system.
More from developer
You may read temperature inside and outside, view weather forecasts for your location, set and control heating or other electrical appliances and control your burglar alarm.
Using the app requires a subscription with DEFA as you need log-in and PIN code for using the app to control and monitor your house. Contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org to get your log-in and PIN code.