!NEW! swipe areas to start the CircleLauncher from any screen
!NEW! sort items with drag'n'drop
!NEW! start CircleLauncher from Home button
You can add some frequently used apps, contacts or bookmarks to this launcher and start those apps, contacts or bookmarks with one click from a circle. Use the included launcher icons or use a icon from any CircleLauncher icon pack. If you slide over the icons, they are animated a little bit mac-like ... just try it!
New Parallax FX [beta]: look behind the widget like on iOS7! This effect can be enabled in the settings: 'More Settings' > 'More ...' > 'Parallax FX' - the result is highly dependent on the sensor in your phone ... some are perfect, other will not work very well. Looks best with '3D Image Live Wallpaper' :-)
Some icons in the screenshots are from 'CircleLauncher IconPack One', 'Minimal UI', 'Glasklart Go Nova Apex Theme', 'Circles Theme', 'Motif' and 'Rain' - the clock is 'lockscreen watch'.
This is a free version of Circlelauncher with some limitations.
Please don't move the app to the sd card - it won't work!
If you noticed a bug or have any questions, please send me an eMail.
Directly call phone numbers
- direct calls for the contact version direct from the app
Read contact data
- is required to display the contact list
Read browser's history and bookmarks
- is required to display the bookmark list
Modify/delete USB storage contents modify/delete sd card contents
- reading and writing of the backup files
- optional vibration if the launcher will open
Market billing service
- in-app payment to enable all the features of the full version
French translation by Johan Jaworski.
Chinese translation by Leo Yang.
Application also have feature to use phone screen to use as source of light with highest brightness.
- Maximum brightness of LED used as torch
- Less battery consume.
- Enough brightness of screen
- LED and screen torch both can work at a time.
- User can set its preference that can be used as torch as application start.
This app also offers tablet-optimized UI and great features for tablet users.
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are two operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
Performance limitations will vary by device. Move your hand around your device and look for a sharp drop in LUX to locate the sensor.