- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
★ Shake your device to on/off flashlight.
★ Screen light- uses your screen as a light source.
★ Flash light on/ off with one click.
★ Strobe / Blinking light effect.
★ Bulb light - Sweep top-bottom/bottom-top to change brightest bulb.
★ Color light- easy to change the colors using sweep left-right/right-left.
★ Traffic Signal lights with Automatic Timer.
★ Police lights with blinking effect.
★ Turn your screen light to maximum brightness.
★ Audio Effects on start and Stop.
★ Widget for home & lock screens - easy way to on/off flash light.
★ Crazy Flashlight App is completely free to download.
* Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as possible.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
(5 star rating) "I don’t need a flashlight pointed at my eyes in a dark room while I’m using a real flashlight. Great and simple and free… "
-HTC Desire, HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Hero, HTC Magic, HTC Wildfire, HTC Wildfire S, HTC One V, HTC One X.
-T-Mobile: G1, G2, myTouch 3G, myTouch 3G Slide.
- Motorola: XPERIA, X10, Milestone, Droid, DroidX, Droid2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic.
- Google: Nexus One, Nexus S.
- Sanyo Zio.
- LG GW620.
- Sharp IS01.
- Samsung Galaxy.
- SKY VEGA 800, 810, 820.
and many others.