★ Shake your device to on/off flashlight.
★ Screen light- uses your screen as a light source.
★ Flash light on/ off with one click.
★ Strobe / Blinking light effect.
★ Bulb light - Sweep top-bottom/bottom-top to change brightest bulb.
★ Color light- easy to change the colors using sweep left-right/right-left.
★ Traffic Signal lights with Automatic Timer.
★ Police lights with blinking effect.
★ Turn your screen light to maximum brightness.
★ Audio Effects on start and Stop.
★ Widget for home & lock screens - easy way to on/off flash light.
★ Crazy Flashlight App is completely free to download.
* Please contact the support email for reporting bugs or problems so we can fix them as quickly as possible.
- Camera LED flashlight : Use camera LED as a light source. LED flashlight
- Screen flashlight : Use screen as a light source. You can change colors and brightness. Color flashlight
- Transparent flashlight : ‘Camera + flashlight’ enables you to see even the dark and narrow space like under the furniture.
- Digital clock : Watch the big digital clock while using phone as a flashlight.
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED light, Camera view
- Internet, Access network state : Ads
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Textra SMS
- *Verizon Messages
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Airplane Mode On
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are three operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
3) Screen Mode - Notifications alert will be shown on screen (For those devices without a physical notification LED)
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
Find My Phone: Locate & Track your misplaced phone, lost phone or stolen phone. Find My Phone is a must have & important security application that everyone should have it installed on his/her Android™ phone.
= = = =
✔ Find My Phone
Find my phone by flashlight and warning sound when your phone receive calls. Every one experienced looking for his phone around. Now your smartphone can FLASH and ALERT, let you find your phone easily, even it is in silent mode, neither ring nor vibrate, or in dark night.
✔ Locate My Phone
Want to share your location to your families or someone, that is easy. Just active this function, and it will help your guys know each other's position on Google Map™. Specially girl wants to know her boyfriend or husband's position. :):):) Actually it is more than that.
✔ Lock and Track My Phone
Thinking of that you lost your phone somewhere like cafe, office or restaurant etc, it will be worrisome. Here is the quick way to find it, just text a message to your phone and it will lock your phone automatically and protect your privacy, sends out the phone location that you can track it with Google Map™.
At the same time it can make continuous alarm (anti theft alarm) and popup the pre-setup contact information that help the person (who find your phone) to contact you directly.
✔ Share My Location
One click to share your current location to your friends.
✔ Remember My Locations
Remember a location and go back to it easily. For example, make a record to my car's location and find it when you finish dinner, remember places you visited.
✔ Take a Picture
Take a picture by front camera and send it to your mail when you want to find out who takes your phone.
✔ Contacts Transfer
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely backup contacts and send to your email.
✔ Erase SD Card
In case of losing your phone and can not get it back, remotely delete your photo and video if you have some naughty pictures / videos on you SD Card.
✔ Device Manager - To control multiple droid devices
Install Find My Phone among your family members & friends, and from any device you can control the other droid phones. Even iPhone™ and Nokia™ can also ring/locate/lock/wipe your droid phone.
1) How to Uninstall?
There are 2 ways to uninstall Find My Phone
1) Go to Menu->Help, Click Remove Device Admin and then click Uninstall Find My Phone (in app uninstall)
2) Go to Settings->Security->Device Administrators and Deactivate Find My Phone 2014 (system uninstall)
2) Do I need to register an account?
You do not need to create an account to use Find My Phone. Most of the anti theft apps require you to register and collect your personal information, we do not do that.
3) Is this app free
Find my phone is green application and also it is free to use. There is no monthly fee or no pay premium to upgrade.
It is unlimited to family members use. We suggest you introduce this app to your family members or friends and protect each other(if they have Android™ smartphones).
Where is my phone? where is my droid? Take it easy and you can find it by Find My Phone.
An user's comments
"Its an awesome app I lost my phone at a local restaurant and I couldn't find it when I activated it from my friends phone I found it right away"
By giving you insight into your phone checking habit, Checky helps you become more aware. This awareness can help you make changes to your phone usage, if you feel you need to make a change!
It's also fun to find out exactly how much you are using your phone, and to compare your stats with friends.
If you like the app, please take the time to rate it! It's pretty painless, and it'll keep our boss from making us add those annoying "please rate us" popups.
Application also have feature to use phone screen to use as source of light with highest brightness.
- Maximum brightness of LED used as torch
- Less battery consume compare to other torch.
- Enough brightness of screen
- LED and screen torch both can work at a time.
- User can set its preference that can be used as torch as application start.
This app also offers tablet-optimized UI and great features for tablet users.
(5 star rating) "I don’t need a flashlight pointed at my eyes in a dark room while I’m using a real flashlight. Great and simple and free… "
-HTC Desire, HTC Desire Z, HTC Desire S, HTC Desire HD, HTC Incredible, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Hero, HTC Magic, HTC Wildfire, HTC Wildfire S, HTC One V, HTC One X.
-T-Mobile: G1, G2, myTouch 3G, myTouch 3G Slide.
- Motorola: XPERIA, X10, Milestone, Droid, DroidX, Droid2, Droid Razr, Droid Bionic.
- Google: Nexus One, Nexus S.
- Sanyo Zio.
- LG GW620.
- Sharp IS01.
- Samsung Galaxy.
- SKY VEGA 800, 810, 820.
and many others.