For Android 4.0 - 8.1
ProCall Mobile is a native App with selected Unified Communications (UC) and CTI functions (TAPI, CSTA).
You will also require a ProCall Enterprise installation in which you are set up as a user.
Once logged in, you can
* access your desk phone's current call list (journal),
* search for contacts within the Microsoft Windows Active Directory, LDAP servers, CRM/ERP systems and industry solutions,
* initiate and manage calls via your desk phone (CTI - Computer Telephony Integration) (enquiry, forward, conferencing, etc.),
* use your Smartphone as a mobile extension with Remote Office functionality (One Number / fixed mobile convergence / FMC),
* conduct audio / video communication (via WebRTC) with ProCall Enterprise users inside and outside the company,
* use instant messaging (chat) and presence management, and with federation use these also with customers and business partners beyond the company's four walls (SIP/SIMPLE, XMPP),
* process scheduled telephone calls from your tasks list.
You can use the software without limitation and completely anonymously for the first 45 days.