Controlling your back of house lighting just got easier!
The Chamaeleon III App will allow for easy control of both full light and standby light outputs and timer settings, to match the specific lighting need.
The app is used to adjust settings on the Chamaeleon III luminaires without the need to disconnect the luminaire from the mains power or opening the diffuser. It transmits commands via infrared (IR) signals sent from a transmitter connected to a smartphone. Emergency light 10 second spot checks can be triggered by switching to the emergency lighting circuit without cutting the power, before returning to normal operation.
The Chamaeleon III App controls both wall and ceiling mounted Chamaeleon III luminaires (http://www.enlighten.com.au/products/chamaeleon-3 )
For more information about the app head to http://www.enlighten.com.au/smart-control/chamaeleon-3-control-app
* Adjusts the timer settings of full light output from 12 seconds to up to 10 minutes
* Adjusts the full light output light level from 40% to 100%
* Adjusts the standby light level from between 0% and 10% below selected full light level (e.g. at 70% full light level, standby is max. 60%)
* Changes the light from sensor controlled to permanently on
* Tests a variety of light level settings before selecting
* Ability to reset the light to factory settings if you make a mistake
* Tests the emergency function of CHAM-C-E for 10 seconds
* Saves preferred settings in a list allows easy programming of a number of fittings
* Smart phone or tablet
* IR transmitter /dongle supplied by enLighten Australia
Location services and internet connection have to be enabled on the mobile device in order to use the app.
Users have to register via the following link in order to use the app: