You can use the Progressive App to:
· View coverages, ID cards and policy details for your vehicles.
· Report a claim, and take and add your own photos to it.
· Get in touch with your agent and claims rep.
· Pay your bill by credit card, debit card, or checking account.
· View your billing history and upcoming payment schedule.
· Quote or make a policy change.
· Access your policy documents.
· Obtain roadside assistance, exactly when you need it most.
· Get an auto insurance quote—and then buy online.
· Find a Service Center, where we'll manage your repairs from start to finish.
Learn how we use your app permissions:
Application supports Android Tablets and Phones.
Includes many tools that allow you to manage your insurance needs with ease even before you are a GEICO customer.
*Access to all your GEICO policies at your fingertips.
*View your ID cards the cool way… Digitally!
*Pay & manage your bills; it may not be super fun, but we make it super easy.
*Bought a new car? Got rid of your clunker? We can help! Get a quote to add, replace or remove a vehicle on your policy.
*We know stuff happens, so we make it easy for you to submit a claim or get your glass damage repaired.
*Stay informed about your repair while saving time. View and manage your claim directly from your phone.
*Get to know your new friend Lily! She’s GEICO’s virtual assistant and is here to help you.
Features for Everyone:
*Begin a new quote or even pull up and review a previous one. Ready to set it up? You can even start a policy from the app easily.
*Flat tire? Locked out? Need roadside help? Have no fear, GEICO Mobile is here!
*When you’re in a bind, keep GEICO Mobile in mind! Should you get into an accident, we will guide you to collect the necessary information immediately.
NOTE: To log into your account from GEICO Mobile, your GEICO policy must:
*Be an active auto or motorcycle policy
*Not be subject to other policy restrictions
License Agreement: http://www.geico.com/applications/mobile/mobile_eula.htm
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance is the first app in the UK which lets you easily compare the cost of car insurance from your Android phone. Compare accurate quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers and then purchase straight from your phone – all in a matter of minutes. You can switch your insurance in just 3 taps.
MoneySupermarket is the UK’s number one price comparison site. 51% of people who compare and buy their car insurance through us could save up to £220 (Consumer Intelligence, Feb 2014)
MoneySupermarket Car Insurance will let you:
- Compare thousands of quotes from a huge range of car insurance providers
- Allow you to ‘click to call’ any provider, so you can talk through your quote on the phone
- Save your details and remember where you are in the application process – useful if your Android phone is out of range of 3G or Wi-Fi signal
- Save you money on your car insurance quote – even if you’re still out and about at the car dealership choosing your next set of wheels!
To use the app, you’ll need to take a few simple steps to create a MoneySupermarket.com account, or simply log on if you already have one. This is so you can access your latest quotes later online from your PC if you choose to, and all your personal data will be kept secure.
Have you used Confused.com before? Then the QuickQuote service can get our best insurance quotes direct to you in moments, with no need to fill in any forms!
All you need is a car’s registration. Just type in the number plate, and in seconds you’ll get back the cheapest quote Confused.com can find to insure the vehicle.
Not used Confused.com before? No problem. Come to our site and fill in your details. It’ll take about five to ten minutes… But then you can use the QuickQuote service in future to get quotes for any car in seconds.
Your QuickQuote will be saved in your Confused.com account, so you can review all your quotes and choose the best policy for you.
Simply enter your email address, and the registration of the car you want to insure, and we'll get our best insurance quotes back to you in minutes.
Terms and conditions apply. See T&Cs for full details. http://www.confused.com/quickquote/terms-and-conditions
Pocket Agent lets you:
• View insurance policy info
• View insurance card*
• Contact your agent
• Search for an agent near you
• Submit an auto insurance claim
• View claim status (Fire and Auto)
• Pay insurance premium bills
• View State Farm Mutual Funds® account info
• Search and locate Select Service® Repair Facilities
• Find roadside services and more!
Included features for State Farm Bank® customers:
• View State Farm Bank account info including previous transactions
• Deposit checks into State Farm Bank accounts with MyTime Deposit®
• Pay your bills with State Farm Bank mobile bill pay
• Pay your State Farm Bank credit card
• Transfer Funds from one eligible State Farm Bank account to another
In order to log in and use Pocket Agent to view personal information, make a bank deposit, submit/view a claim, and/or make payments you must:
• Be a State Farm customer
• Be enrolled and registered on statefarm.com®
Check out http://www.statefarm.com/mobile/faqs.asp for Pocket Agent frequently asked questions
Security permissions required by Pocket Agent:
• GPS and network location – Used to determine your location for Find an Agent, Find a Repair Facility, On the Road, and Accident Location under Report a Claim
• Full Internet Access – Used to connect to State Farm servers to retrieve user information
• Write contacts data – Used to add agent, repair facilities, or On The Road businesses to your contacts
• Read phone state and identity – Used by AdWhirl to display State Farm info banners
• Take pictures – Used by MyTime Deposit to capture front and back of checks for deposit; also used by Report a Claim to capture accident pictures
If you are having trouble with the Pocket Agent app, please call our 24/7 toll-free tech support line at (888) 559-1922
* Insurance Card does not meet requirements for proof of insurance as required in some states.
State Farm Bank®, Bloomington, Illinois, is a Member FDIC and Equal Housing Lender. The other products offered by affiliate companies of State Farm Bank are not FDIC insured, not a State Farm Bank obligation or guaranteed by State Farm Bank, and subject to investment risk, including possible loss of principal invested. Contact State Farm Bank toll-free at 1-877-SF4-BANK (1-877-734-2265).
Before investing, consider the funds' investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses. Contact State Farm VP Management Corp (1-800-447-4930) for a prospectus or summary prospectus containing this and other information. Read it carefully. AP2012/03/0376
Investing involves risk, including potential for loss.
State Farm VP Management Corp. is a separate entity from those State Farm entities, which provide banking and insurance products.
The app uses your phone's GPS to track your driving over 200 miles. Earn driving behaviour badges and share your progress on Facebook and Twitter.
Once you’ve completed 200 miles, you’ll get an individual driving score between 0-10 (10 being the safest). We’ll give you driving feedback and calculate your personal Aviva Drive discount.
Optimum accuracy - Some things affect the precision of GPS on your phone, so for the most accurate score, we recommend you use an in-car cradle or place your phone in a stable position.
We won’t use GPS data which could be unreliable, so you may find the mileage recorded by the app for some journeys is less than the actual mileage you’ve driven.
Battery usage - GPS requires battery power. If you’re planning a long journey, consider using an in-car charger
Low scores - A score of 3.1 or above recognises your safer driving behaviour and is rewarded with a discount. The safest drivers could get a discount of up to 20%. Aviva won’t penalise drivers with lower scores. Our competitive standard premium will still be available, but without the Aviva Drive discount.
Your data - The data we collect will be used to help us build an understanding of your driving behaviour and risk, and will adhere to the high standards that Aviva apply for all customer data collected.
* Between 1 Jun 2013 and 1 Nov 2013 30% qualified for the max saving of 20% and 34% qualified for 10%. Discount depends on your score & premium – min premium of £200. Discount available on 1 car per policy (applied to the 1st car the principal policyholder is the main driver of). Discount is calculated after eligible offers have been deducted. Discount doesn’t apply to optional extras. Aviva Drive discounts apply from 1 Dec 2013, we reserve the right to review or change the discounts on a quarterly basis.
- Thao tác đơn giản, có thể xem lại lịch sử giao dịch
- Chỉ sử dụng được khi số điện thoại đã được đăng ký với bộ phận quản lý
- Tiết kiệm chi phí nhắn tin
We always look for newest car insurance discounts and change them daily.
Firstly you have basic articles about car insurance:
- What is Car Insurance For,
- Do I need Car Insurance,
- Car Insurance Claim FAQ,
then you have described 6 ways how to get a discount on your car insurance (multi policy discount, financial stability discount, good driver discount, discounts for students, home owner discount and multi car discount).
You`ll also find tips and tricks for car insurance, traps which you have to watch out for and many more.
We included also some comparision tables, where you`ll find car insurance discounts, least and most expensive cars, least and most expensive car insurance rates,...
Please check updates regularly, cause we`ll attempt to draw attention to the traps, tricks and car insurance tips in our new articles.
In case of an accident, you can use Titan Mobile to view your insurance ID cards or call to start the claims process.
* Make a payment
* View your account and insurance ID card
* Start the claims process
* Locate Titan Insurance agents near you
★★★ "Great for anyone who owns more than one car, Car Manager lets you store lots of information on your vehicles to help keep them in great shape." - appolicious.com
★★★ "Keep tabs on your vehicles with Car Manager's useful, informational records notation fields which allow you to maintain your car without forgetting one detail !" - cooliphoneipadapps.com
For each vehicle, input your fill-ups in a matter of seconds, to obtain an updated view of your expenditure, mileage and consumption.
The application updates the overview and detailed statistics of your expenses: cost per spending category, cost per kilometer or daily cost. Non financial data, such as the change in mileage and average fuel consumption can also be calculated, and displayed in brief or in detail.
A carbon footprint can also be calculated, depending on the consumption of the vehicle, as well as the mass of carbon dioxide (CO2) it produces (total and average per day and per mile traveled).
Car Manager also allows all these data (costs, fill-ups, vehicle information) to be exported and sent by e-mail directly from your device as a CSV file (comma separated values, which can opened and processed by Excel or any other spreadsheet program), should you feel the need to create your own personalized statistics.
The application also enables you to manage a directory containing all the information about the service providers for your vehicles: insurance companies, garages, stores, clubs, associations, etc. You can then easily locate them thanks to the Maps interface.
Car Manager also provides you with a Tools section, which allows you to geolocate your current position or your parking spot in a single click, so you can easily go back there later with the integrated GPS visual guiding function (or with Maps directions). This tools section can also help you find various services around your location: gas stations, garages, restaurants, hotels and others.
The application automatically adapts itself to the units of measurement effective in your country: kilometers or miles for distances, liters or gallons for fuel.
★ Freemium version, limited to 2 cars and 5 fillups by vehicle. Integrated purchase (IAB) unlocks unlimited creation ★
App for Android 2.2 and above, optimized for smartphones and tablets.
We think good drivers deserve great rewards so we’re giving everyone who registers with Appy Driver a £10 discount. But that’s not all! Drive with Appy for 250 miles and if you are in our top 10% of drivers you will earn a 20% discount on your new Admiral car insurance policy.
In fact, 40% of drivers will receive a discount of at least 12%– the better you drive the bigger the discount we give!
As well as earning guaranteed discounted car insurance while you drive, you can unlock fun badges along the way too – can you unlock them all?
How Appy Driver works:
• The app uses the GPS functionality in your smart phone to look at how and where you drive
• It runs in the background as you drive and records information we need to calculate your discount
• Because it runs in the background it won’t interfere so you can carry on using your phone
• We will give you an overall rating of Gold, Silver or Bronze after you’ve covered about 50 miles. Once you've recorded 250 miles, AppyDriver will give you your final overall rating and your unique discount code
• AppyDriver will give you a log of your journeys, and show you how many miles remain until you receive your discount code
• Your code can then be applied to a quote on Admiral.com by speaking to one of our advisors over the phone (while you can enter car insurance quote online, the discount code can only be applied by an advisor)
• Earn badges for different driving characteristics - the more miles you drive, the more badges you unlock
• The app should have little or no noticeable effect on your phone’s performance
• FREE to download
• Guaranteed discounts on your insurance
• User-friendly – AppyDriver is simple to use and intuitive, making it easy for good drivers to save money with Admiral car insurance
• Best-performing, safe drivers get 20% off car insurance prices at Admiral.com
• Our unique scoring algorithm rewards safe driving
• Autostart makes it easier for you to record the required 250 miles, ensuring you get your car insurance discount code
• Our reminder function makes sure you never forget to record a trip
• Fun challenge to collect all AppyDriver achievement badges
• Admiral was voted Best Car Insurance provider in the Personal Finance Awards 2013/14
Everyone can benefit from AppyDriver car insurance discount, especially young drivers, safe drivers and anyone paying higher than deserved premiums.
AppyDriver rewards safe drivers with a discount that will help bring down the cost of your car insurance.
Other important bits:
• Battery usage – you don’t need to connect your phone to a charger to run Appy, however the use of GPS can drain battery life quicker than normal, so you could use an in-car charger
• Your data – is safe with us! We use it to calculate your discount and to help us make Appy even better for our users
• To find out more about AppyDriver visit: http://www.admiral.com/appydriver/
✔ Quick & Easy
The individual rates of car insurance can be graded very wide and also differ greatly from insurer to insurer. Independent comparison with this app allows you the benefits and rates of individual providers to compare in detail. It is not just a price comparison for car insurance. The individual performances are compared exactly, so you can get your customized request rate in a short time. All this in just a few steps:
1. Enter the data for vehicle and driver
2. calculate tariffs immediately
3. Select the desired rate and save
Ask your current car insurance rate to the test and save. Several hundred Euro savings per year are possible. Insure your car for less!
Get a free quote and get or make a request within a few minutes (14 days withdrawal).
1. Car Loan calculator
2. Loan comparison
3. Road Tax calculator
4. Car Insurance calculator
5. Affordable Loan calculator.
6. Loan Settlement
7. Latest plate number
- Add new function which can easy calculate car loan amount base on car price.
- Add Latest plate number and you can share to your friend via whatsapp, email, Line and etc.
- Add share function at Car Insurance calculator
- Add share function at car loan calculator
- Add Car Insurance Premium value and NCD value.
- Update Car Insurance Rate
- Change to new UI
- Remove Current Vehicle Registration Number, due to JPJ website don't have updated data.
Add Share Current Vehicle Registration Number Result feature.
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display - New version
Fix Current Vehicle Registration Number display
Add "Near by JPJ" in menu
Bug fix on Loan comparison
Bug fix on loan settlement
Add Loan Settlement Calculation
Update Car Insurance latest rate Calculation
Add Loan comparison
Include stamp duty
Display Car Loan yearly interst.
Change Car Insurance calculator
Add all text box with history, so easy to key in data.
Bug fix and change more use friendly.
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number refresh button.
Change Road Tax Calculator, include "Region" and "Car/Ownership Type"
Add Current Vehicle Registration Number
Add Car Loan comparison Table.
Fix some bug. Insurance rate already update
Update latest general insurance rate
Bug fix on Road Tax calculator
Add Affordable Loan calculator
Add Basic Car Insurance calculator
Add Road Tax calculator
Add Installment period max to 120 months
Now customers can obtain all required information on the move, including the Health Card.
We appreciate your feedback to make it more user-friendly.
With Car Costs Complete you are able to track all your car expenses easily: fuel costs, insurance, leasing, repairs and all thinkable custom cost types and even revenues. Another main function is to record and calculate the fuel consumption. You can log fuel stops, all types of expenses, repairs and common notes, with the possibility to link photos with the entries. Car Costs Complete is thus a comprehensive car logbook, fuel consumption calculator, cost tracker and car manager.
✔ Android 4 design
✔ Optimzed for tablests
✔ Unique cost overview: assign custom cost types to 9 summarizing groups
✔ Easy and flexible recording of refilling, expenses, revenues, repairs and notes
✔ Supports multiple cars with gas (petrol/benzine), diesel or bi-fuel (LPG+gas) engines
✔ DROPBOX SUPPORT (available as addon): data synchronization of multiple Android devices or easy online-backup
✔ You can add notes and PHOTOS to all your records (invoices, spare parts, damages, etc.; take photos directly out of the app or add pictures from gallery)
✔ Find your entries via text search
✔ Payment schedules for periodic expenses (automated entries)
✔ Currency converter (available as addon): 34 currencies, daily updated rates
✔ Extensive, configurable statistics for fuel economy, distance, fuel data and expenses
✔ Monthly, yearly and total amounts of cost types and cost groups, separated for running and total costs
✔ 10 interactive fuel consumption- and cost charts with touch-sensitive data points
✔ Multiple units: miles, kilometers; gallons (US or UK), litres; mpg, km/l, l/100km
✔ Selectable date and decimal number formats
✔ Reminders (time and/or distance intervals)
✔ Light and dark theme
✔ Backup, export and import
✔ Import from/export to iPhone version
You may want to test the free DEMO before you buy the full version (all data will be transferred from the demo to the full version).
Fuel stops/ fuel log:
✔ Partial refueling is supported
✔ Logging of fuel station
✔ Logging of motorway/city/road percentage
✔ 9 cost groups: fuel, credit/leasing, taxes/charges, assurances, repair/maintenance, cleaning/caring, accessories/tuning, other and even revenues
✔ Payment schedules: yearly, quarterly, monthly or weekly, day/weekday and amount of automated entries are selectable; retrospective entries possible
✔ Fuel economy with tendency, fuel costs separated by fuel sort
✔ Total, monthly and yearly distance with road type percentage
✔ Fuel data: minima, maxima and average of fuel economy, estimated range etc.
✔ Number of fuel stops and average fuel price for each fuel station
✔ Cost types and expense groups: costs per distance unit, costs per month or per and total costs for each item; running and total costs separated
✔ Charts: fuel economy, estimated range, total monthly costs (all expenses), monthly fuel costs, cost development (costs per usage time), cost structure (expense groups %), odometer reading, fuel price, costs per mile (kilometer), monthly distance traveled
✔ Selectable scaling, option to show zero point
✔ Tap on data points to see numeric values
Backup, export and import:
✔ Automated and manual backup to SDCard
✔ Export of fuel logs and payments to SDCard in CSV format
✔ Option to send backup files and exported data per email attachment
Need superior car insurance today? Nationwide Mobile can help you find a local Nationwide agent.
After a fender-bender or a more serious accident, you’re liable to be a little shaken up. It’s hard enough to remember to turn off your engine, let alone recall all the details you need to take care of. Nationwide Mobile helps answer “What next?”
Nationwide Mobile simplifies things with an Accident Toolkit that guides you through the steps to take after an accident. Need emergency help? Nationwide Mobile helps get police and rescuers rolling. If you’re a Nationwide customer and need a tow, Nationwide Mobile helps you get in touch with a towing service.
* View your accounts
* Pay your insurance bill
* Get an auto policy quote
* Call emergency services
* Help connect Nationwide customers with towing
* Collect and exchange accident info
* Store your insurance info for easy lookup
* Start the claims process
* Locate Nationwide agents near you
* Take accident photos and record details