Use this free number system base conversion app to convert fractional and whole numbers among four common number system bases, Decimal, Binary, Hexa Decimal and Octal. It can take input up to 8 digits (15 digits in the case of the Binary) before decimal point and 7 digits after decimal point thus covering a very large range. The simple but useful layout makes it easy for the user to give input and get the result.
1. Supports fractional values ( values with decimal point) as well as whole numbers. Works within a very large range.
2. Built in simple keyboard that adapt itself with the base selection and shows only the valid values. Thus there is no chance of giving wrong inputs by mistake.
3. The User Interface is simplest but useful.
4. No need to press any extra button for result. Results can be seen while typing.
5. Anytime the system can be reset to give new inputs.
6. Totally free.
How to use this App:
1. Select the source base from the drop down list. By default the source base is set to 10(Decimal).
2. Click on Enter Number. Based on your base selection the corresponding keyboard will appear. The keyboard contains only the valid input values. Thus there is no chance of giving wrong inputs. By default the keyboard layout is set to input Decimal numbers.
3. Type the desired number via the built-in keyboard. Your result will appear while you are typing in the corresponding sections.
4. You can press the DEL button to delete the last symbol in the input.
5. You can press AC button to reset the inputs as well as outputs any time.