- Keep track of your mood with periodic notifications.
- Log your activity throughout the day to make sure you don't burn yourself out.
- View your mood and energy levels over time at a glance, using graphs.
- Plan your days whilst ensuring that your energy levels are balanced, helping you to complete your activities without feeling exhausted.
- Checklists can be added to events to help you carry out a task in a stressful situation.
- Tell people about yourself using your profile. This makes communicating your needs easier.
- Use the widgets in order to record your mood and energy levels.
- Add a quick contact to get help in an emergency.
- Synchronise your planner with your calendar.
Mood tracking allows you to track your mood using the app or periodic notifications. You can then look back at your mood over the last week. This makes it easier for you to see when you have had a difficult day, which would indicate that you would need to try to take some time to recover. It also means that you can try to identify patterns in, for example, anxiety.
Another part is energy accounting. You give your activities ‘Energy Impact Scores’. These scores are between -10 and 10. -10 would indicate that the activity is completely exhausting and 10 indicates that the activity gives the you a lot of energy. As activities are recorded, your energy level for the day is updated. You can also look back at your energy level graphs over the last week. All of the energy accounting uses a traffic light colour coding system.
You can also set up a ‘Morning Check-In’ notification. This allows you to set your starting energy level at the beginning of the day (this will often be affected by how well you slept and what you did the day before).
As well as this, there is the planner. This makes it easy for you to plan your days. You have cards for each of the next 10 days, to which you add items. These items consist of an activity and you can choose to add notes, a start time, an end time and a checklist. The planner integrates energy accounting.
The last section is the profile. This makes it really easy for you to tell people about yourself in situations where you may find communication difficult. You can add as many sections as you want. Within the sections, you can add as many different text items as you wish. There is also the option to add your name, date of birth and a picture of yourself to the profile. This aims to provide a digital alternative to other information sheets that you may carry with you.