All the gamma interfaces are subjective to the Kernel installed if it supports them. Without a custom Kernel these functionalities will NOT work. The only part of the app that does not require any modification besides root is the Nexus 4 RGB multipliers (stock Kernel offers it by default). It does not work with any other device besides the ones mentioned above.
ONLY SUPPORTS THESE DEVICES:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
Every eye is different, every person has its color taste. Therefore here's the fresh new Nexus Display Control application that lets you tune your display to achieve the best result for the best user experience. You'll be able to change the Red, Green and Blue values that are used together to calibrate your screen.
The changes are automatically set on boot so you won't need to re-set them every time you reboot or shutdown your device.
If you hit a bug or something you don't like, please, before leaving 1 star ratings email me: email@example.com. I can't reply to Market reviews/comments so emailing me will be the best option.
Permissions: INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE are for licensing purposes.
Icon and banner courtesy of http://www.johnxde.com/ # https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=giannisgx89
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.
feel free to contact me for reporting bugs and fixing problems.
KitKat? Currently there are reports of service being destroyed by system. This is a BUG BY GOOGLE. I'm trying some workarounds. will keep updating.
Battery Overlay Percent is the first truly customizable solution to keep your battery percentage showing without cluttering your notifications.
It'll show percentage over your battery icon or anywhere you want over your status bar.
Unlike other Battery Percent solutions this app is using overlay instead of Android's notification method. this makes nicer streamlined appearance most of the time while not wasting your notifications space.
Battery Overlay Percent is great solution for your Nexus Devices showing percentage at the most elegant way.
- Customizable size, positions and colors.
- Sound notification once charging/discharging! (optional)
- No ROOT required!
- Show percentage even on stock ROMs!
- Battery efficient (won't eat up your battery just to show you percentage...)
- Trying to use minimal permissions required.
- FREE and commercial free!
Still as many developers, If you find it valuable - there's a key for additional extra features.
- Custom Colors for different battery states.
- Custom Font Styles
- Single digit visual
- Bottom Tablet UI is unsupported!
(Nexus 7, Nexus 10 should be just fine!)
- Limited Samsung Device Support (DUE TO SAMSUNG'S FAULT!)
* Status bar changes alignment and cause overlay to look in wrong position.
* AccessibilityService makes TTS work. Disable any TTS as a workaround.
(Samsung is very aware of this bug posted by many developers).
- Russian, Pavel Yakovlev
- Polish, Michal Kucharskov.
- German, Paul Scholz
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: to overlay the battery.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: option to run service after boot completion.
- BATTERY_STATS: to know percentage and power source.
- com.android.vending.BILLING: premium feature check.
battery, overlay, percentage, percent, status bar
Battery Percentage shows how much battery power your phone has left in the Android status bar. The percentage fits right in and appears as if its part of the Android OS unlike some battery icon
PLEASE CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WagwanApps
Twitter - https://twitter.com/WagwanAppsn
Google+ - http://gplus.to/WagwanApps
YOUTUBE Subscribe: https://www.youtube.com/user/WagwanApps
- Simple UI with easy to understand options. Remember Less is More.
- App auto start when phone is rebooted.
- All icons are ICS Roboto Fonts Android 4.x
- Choose from a list of colours to match your status bar colour so the pecentage blends in well.
Black - To blend in with Android 2.2
White - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
Large White - Better visibility on Tablets
Black Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.2
White Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x
Grey Original Font - To blend in with Android 2.3.x (Samsung Galaxy S2)
- Very small app with a small footprint. Background service is idle untill a change in the battery state occurs so minimal battery drain.
- Support Android tablets. No pop up every percentage change as with some similar apps.
To remove ads, Support the Dev and for more colour options PLEASE UPGRADE TO THE PRO VERSION.
The Pro version version has more icons: including larger icons for tablets and multi colour icons depending on battery level. i.e 100-50% in green, 49 -20% in yellow and less that 20% in red. Please upgrade to the Pro version for the extra features or donate for your appreciation and hopefully we can keep the updates rolling.
If you have a request please email us and we will do what we can to help
Extensive testing on the following devices/Versions:
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Erricson st15i
Android 3.2 (Honey Comb Tablets)
- It's not possible to replace the built-in battery icon
- In Android 3.0 or above, and Android 4.0 or above, the Android OS has "automatic shrinking and dimming" for status bar notifications to focus on the main activity. The
icons do remain at thier full size and at full intensity in the notification area when selected,
Please contact us to report any issues or to request feature.
[users reported working: Samsung Galaxy S II, Samsung Galaxy S III, LG Optimus G, Motorola Razr, LG Optimus L4, HTC One X, Sony Ericsson WT19i, LG Motion 4G, Samsung Galaxy Note I, Samsung Galaxy Note II, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Motorola Moto X, Motorola Droid Bionic, Huawei U8860, LG Optimus L7/P700, HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE, Motorola Droid Razr HD, HTC Sensation]
This application uses the LED of the camera at the back of the phone as an flashlight.
Nexus Flashlight is simple, but beautiful. Overview:
-Keep the LED on when switching the application or locking the screen.
-Create a notification for fast off-switching of the LED when not in the application itself.
-Turn on the LED on application start to save even more time.
-It is fast. You do not have to wait for multiple seconds to start the LED flash.
-Resizable Widget: Turn on the LED right from your homescreen
-Put the widget on your lockscreen (Android 4.2 only)
-Customizable widget to make it look like a standard app shortcut in order to integrate it nicer with other app shortcuts on your homescreen(*) [DOES NOT WORK ON THE NEXUS 5]
-Shortcut to quickly toggle the LED without opening the main application
-Customizable widget text size (Android 4.1.2+ only)
The standard size of the widget is 1x1. However, it can be resized to any size you like. Just tap and hold the widget and resize afterwards.
(*) Supported launchers are: Default launcher (AOSP), Nova Launcher, Nova Launcher HD, Holo Launcher, Holo Launcher HD, Apex Launcher.
However, in landscape, text below the customized widget is only supported on Nova Launcher, because the others mess up the layout in landscape.
Note: If you use the "Mimic launcher shortcut" option, the widget icon will not resize, if you enlarge the widget. Only use this option if you intent to use the widget as 1x1.
-Camera - take pictures and videos: Needed to start the camera and turn on the led. Controlling the led is not possible without access to the camera. There are no pictures taken and they could not be uploaded, because there is no permission request to access the internet.
-Prevent phone from sleeping: This is needed to prevent some devices (e.g. Samsung Galaxy S3) from turning off the LED automatically when turning off the screen.
** If you encounter any issues, please send a message to my email address. **
1.Please reinstall the GNL.
2.Check the version is 2.05.
3.Set the function "Enable" on first page of GNL.
4.Go to [Settings]>[Display] Check [Pulse notifivation light]
5.Unplug the usb cable on ur phone.
6.Restart ur phone.
7.After the phone restart fully, plug the usb cable and charge.
If the problem continued, please send me a mail.
This app can help u to turn on the LED when charging.
It is shown in different colors by the percentage of the battery.
You can define the color yourself.
*If you have any problems or suggestions, please send an e-mail to me.
1.This app is designed for Galaxy Nexus and Moto Atrix.
(I can not guarantee it can work on other phones.)
2.Please turn the service on after you install.
3.Its not working if u install Light Flow on ur phone.
4.LED only work when the screen is locked.
5.The color from screen and LED looks different is because of the limitation of hardware.
If you want to copy or open files, please get the full version.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open and copy files from any USB mass storage device with a FAT32 or NTFS filesystem using the USB OTB port of your device, tablet or phone.
With a FAT32 filesystem, you can copy files to any USB mass storage device and manage your files on it (edit filenames, add directories, delete files) too.
You can also manage your files in the internal memory of your device.
This application has been designed for Nexus products which have an USB "OnTheGo" port, as the Nexus 7 2013 and the brand new Nexus 5. But it could work on any device with an USB OTG port Under Androïd 4.0 or later, including the last Androïd 4.4 KitKat.
Root privileges are NOT necessary!
For now, FAT32 filesystem is supported for data read and write, and NTFS filesystem is only supported for data read. You can use USB sticks or SD card readers with any compatible USB OTG cable.
*** FEATURES ***
Nexus USB OTG File Manager allows you to open your files directly from your USB device! You just need to have an app that can handle it. For audio and video, I advise you to use VLC.
The new Network Access authorization is only here for local use to be able to open the files. The app NEVER send or receive data to/from Internet.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager supports devices with multiple logical units (like a GPS with an internal memory and an additionnal SD card) and allows you to choose which logical unit you want to read.
Nexus USB OTG File Manager now includes an "Advanced Mode" which allows you to access to all the files of your device. You can now create files and directories outside of the official Androïd public directories. This is for advanced users only!
This is not an official Google application. Nexus brand is the property of Google.
GalaxyNexus is available at the time of
"System Settings" - "display" - "Flushing notification light"
Please put a check.
In addition, LED emits light only when the Nexus is off the screen.
※ LED emission color is dependent on the specification of the models available.
Follow the following guide to install:
Thanks for using my app!
KitKatNotify will notify you when Android 4.4 is available for your Nexus device the instant it is available and before it is rolled out.
• Select from any Nexus device that is eligible for the KitKat update
• Change update interval: download KitKat within five minutes of it's release
• Powered by the Google Developers Nexus Factory Image website
you can display your battery charge any time, it's addictive!
- Battery life indicator in toolbar.
- Show battery percentage constantly on the top section of your screen.
- Color display between the charging levels: green, orange, and red.
- Display charging icon when charging.
- You can see percentage when charging.
- You can always know the battery percent.
- It's free!
- The battery icon is displayed on the left side.
- In some android versions you will see a more dark and small icon.
Donate to recieve app with no ads: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bpear.makomodemDonate
Stuck? Great how to here http://nexus5.wonderhowto.com/how-to/enable-blazing-fast-lte-data-speeds-your-nexus-4-0150880/
*Choose and flash all of the available stock Nexus 4 modem images
*Choose to flash some of the most popular Hybrid Modems with LTE enabled (More coming soon)
*Auto flashes in recovery
*Enable needed LTE at the push of a button
*Ability to install latest TWRP for Nexus 4 from app.
Please before leaving a bad review please not that if you are using this app to enable LTE, that it can only enable band 4 LTE. T-Mobile in the US uses this, some areas on AT&T In the US use this. Some locations with Rogers in Canada use this, along with various other carriers in North America. Check which LTE band your carrier uses here http://goo.gl/Uta4bj
*CM Backup script for build.prop tweaks, to survive nightly installs
*Clean up UI
*Credits in app
*Request something good
*XDA user - cg87 98-33 and 98-27 hybrid modems
*XDA user - Morrislee for original Hybrid modems
*XDA user - efrant for maintaining Mako Modem collection
Source code: https://github.com/bpear96/Nexus-4-Modem-Flasher
This application REQUIRES a Galaxy Nexus (GSM, Verizon, or Sprint), Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2013), or Nexus 10, with root.
You've rooted your Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 (2013), or Nexus 10, and you are trying to decide between the security of relocking your bootloader (with stock recovery and USB Debugging off), and the flexibility of leaving it unlocked.
You know that in order to prevent an unauthorized user from accessing your data by flashing a custom recovery, "fastboot oem unlock" wipes your data. This also means that if you relock your bootloader, you will need to do a full backup-and-restore whenever you decide to unlock it again.
BootUnlocker for Nexus Devices lets you have the best of both worlds by using root privileges to unlock your bootloader from within Android, without wiping your data. This allows you to keep your bootloader locked for security, with this application safely protected behind your lockscreen password. Whenever you want to unlock or relock your bootloader, just unlock your screen and run BootUnlocker.
BootUnlocker for Nexus Devices_ is Open Source Software, licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Source code is available on Google Code: https://code.google.com/p/boot-unlocker-gnex/
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
For support, you can:
* Open an issue on Google Code
* Join this app's discussion on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=27878074
* Email the developer
More from developer
For new android version start rollout from Google. 1% of random device get it in 24-48 hour. And up to 25%, 50%, 100% in 1-2 week.
This app can help update firmware when someone uses this app has been updated.
First device get update. Your device get it with.
In update system feature. This app help get update package file and install by recovery mode. (like OTA or manual update by sideload method) You can be sure that it is safe.
If you find any problems in recovery mode can be viewed by pressing the Volume up button. Followed by the power button. If you not understand you can email inquiries please do not ask for trouble by writing a comment in the app.
★ Feature ★
▷ Check firmware on device
▷ Show system information
▷ Notify when new app update
▷ Notify when new firmware update
▷ Download update package from Google
▷ Verify and install update package ★ root access require ★
▷ [Pro] No Ads
★ How to install base app ★ - Not require now
Read - http://www.artit-k.com/mobile/android/application/nexus-update-checker/
★ Device Support ★
▷ Nexus S
▷ Galaxy Nexus
▷ Nexus 7 (2012, 2013)
▷ Nexus Q
▷ Nexus 4
▷ Nexus 10
▷ Nexus 5
▷▷▷ Google reference
▷ Motorola - Xoom
▷▷▷ Google Play edition (GPe)
▷ Samsung - Galaxy S4
▷ HTC - One (M7, M8)
▷ LG - G Pad 8.3
▷ Sony - Z Ultra
▷ Motorola - Moto G
★ Last firmware version supported ★
▷ Nexus S
- soju / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojua / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojuk / JRO03E / 4.1.1 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- sojus / JRO03R / 4.1.1 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Galaxy Nexus
- yakju / JWR66Y / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- takju / JWR66Y / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- mysid / JDQ39 / 4.2.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- mysidspr / JWR67B / 4.3 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 7 (2012)
- nakasi / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- nakasig / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 7 (2013)
- razor / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- razorg / KVT49L / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus Q
- tungsten / IAN67K / 4.0.4 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 4
- occam / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 10
- mantaray / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Nexus 5
- hammerhead / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Motorola Xoom
- trygon / JZO54M / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
- tervigon / JZO54K / 4.1.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Samsung Galaxy S4 - Google Play Edition
- jgedlteue / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ HTC One (M7) - Google Play Edition
- m7_google / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ HTC One (M8) - Google Play Edition
- m8_google / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ LG G Pad 8.3 - Google Play Edition
- palman / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Sony Z Ultra - Google Play Edition
- C6806_GPe / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
▷ Motorola Moto G - Google Play Edition
- falcon_gpe / KOT49H / 4.4.2 : Online ✔ / Offline ✔
★ Permissions ★
▷ Read/Write external storage - Download and install update package
▷ Internet - Online check firmware
▷ Network state - AdMob Ads require
▷ Run at startup - Do the service for new firmware update notification
▷ Vibration - Response some touch event
▷ Superuser (root) - Install update package and check update history. Required because Google doesn't provide command
★ Facebook - http://fb.com/NexusUpdateChecker
★ Online check update : Apr 1, 2014
★ Offline check update : Apr 12, 2014
(Planks..!!! yourself or your friends)
1. Put some food on your screen. When you can't find real dish ..!!
2. Swipe left - right to choose the format appropriate to the food dish .
3. The last one is SECRET. Requiring specific implementation (Please find your own way)
1. Please read instruction carefully. Developer is not responsible for problems of any kind .
2. Please do not use it with other people. (It may have been stolen)
3. **NOT wash with water. It can be electric shock** And may have meet the god before your planning for :P
If you are careful about your health. and don't need you hand feed your food. Can be wach out to 'Cultery Set - spoon, fork and knife'.
From the link below.
Keep calm and enjoy with your meal.... :P