Ethiris® Mobile – Freedom In Your Hand
Ethiris® Mobile allows the users to remotely access and monitor their Ethiris® Video Management Systems over Wi-Fi and mobile networks. Ethiris® Mobile opens up a range of possibilities to further manage video surveillance systems. With Ethiris® Mobile it is possible to view and manually record live video, play back recorded video, access to I/O, control PTZ cameras, as well as save and e-mail snapshots from any camera.
The Ethiris® Mobile app can connect to any Ethiris® servers (version 5.6 or later)
Key Benefits of Ethiris® Mobile:
• Support for hundreds of IP camera models via Ethiris® Server (visit www.kentima.com for list)
• Multiple camera viewing layouts, from a single full-screen camera up to 18 cameras grid.
• Pre-configuration of views and I/O buttons via Ethiris Admin.
• Manage multiple alarms.
• Support for multiple servers.
• Manual recording.
• Play back recorded video. (Requires Ethiris 5.10 or later and license level Basic or higher)
• Support for I/O buttons.
• User authentication.
• Support for 7 different languages.
• Save and e-mail snapshots from any camera.
• Control PTZ cameras.
• Configurable camera streaming.
Ethiris® Mobile can be installed on all Android devices with operating system version 4.1.2 or later. Ethiris® Mobile has support for the latest Android version (8.0). Note that at least one Ethiris® Server is required for full operation of Ethiris® Mobile. The Mobile option is now supported by all the Ethiris® Server license levels.
Ethiris® is a unique platform for camera surveillance, which has been developed by Kentima AB.
This software is an independent, network-based package running on an ordinary PC that allows users to rapidly create modern, advanced surveillance systems. For more information about Ethiris® and Ethiris® Mobile, please visit www.kentima.com.