This application is free and has no ads, or anything else and requires no permissions.
TM Mobile will allow you to access your TroopMaster Web data on your Android device.
Data available in TM Mobile will be restricted based on your UserID and Password in TroopMaster Web.
Depending on your permissions you will have access to:
Scout/Parent Contact Information
Scout Medical Information
Individual Advancement Progress
Partial Merit Badges
Adult Leader Contact Information
Adult Leader Medical Information
You can also modify advancement that has not yet been approved and sync them with TroopMaster Web where they will await approval from your administrator/advancement chair.
Please use the email address below if you have any issues or enhancement request.
Standard data/messaging rates will apply. Please do not submit a review to request an enhancement to the program or to report an issue. We will not see them. Contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Instantly determine how your app is performing with zero code changes.
• Code sampler shows you where your app spends its time.
• Display list recording shows you what you rendered and how it performed.
• GPU recording lets you step through every draw call and rapidly debug and optimize your shaders.
The Connected Farm scout app is also compatible with Trimble’s GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor. Start by entering NDVI (Normalized Difference Vegetation Index) readings from the handheld so that the app can automatically calculate the rate of Nitrogen. The geo-referenced location of the NDVI point is also saved in the app.
The app is flexible to use with any crop such as corn, wheat, beans, cotton, vegetables, and more.
All data is sent via the cell or WI-FI connection to Connected Farm (www.connectedfarm.com) where you can view, sort, and print data online. The app is also compatible with Farm Works Software®.
CREATE A FIELD BOUNDARY
• Calculate areas (acres or hectares) and map field boundaries.
• Utilize the offset feature to enter a distance between you and the actual boundary when logging.
• Display background imagery using Bing™ maps.
GENERAL MAPPING AND SCOUTING
• Switch between logging paths, points, and polygon areas.
• Enter scouting attributes for pests, weeds or diseases and log the severity of problems and crop conditions.
• Customize personal notes to scouting jobs.
• Enter scouting data easily without a keyboard using the built-in pick list.
• Capture and geo-reference digital images of pests using the phone or tablet’s built-in camera and GPS.
• Quickly capture pictures of features and field problems, including weeds, rocks, drainage problems, insects, and more.
• Calculate nitrogen rates by using NDVI crop readings from the GreenSeeker handheld crop sensor.
• Manages your data by client, farm, and field names.
• Transfer your data to the Connected Farm where you can view, sort, and print your data online.
• Utilize your Connected Farm account to automatically backup your data. Never lose data again.
• Compatible with Farm Works Software.
App Support: Go to http://www.connectedfarm.com/help/scout
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.