hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
Imagine that you have a guitar and burn with the desire to play one loved song. But you don’t know the chords. One of the first ideas that can come up to your mind is to surf the Internet. If the song is quite popular, it is likely that you will find numerous versions of guitar chords and tabs. But sometimes, the quality of the chords produced by an amateur leaves much to be desired. You can find yourself in a more difficult situation if the song is not among the latest hits from the top charts, or has just been released. There is always an alternative solution – to ask a professional musician to pick up the guitar chords by ear, or to do it yourself.
Fortunately, there is a better, faster and more reliable solution now! Recognize guitar chords to your favorite songs on your Android device with a new application - AnySong Chord Recognition.
Just choose an audio file from your music collection, wait a little, and get the desired guitar chords! AnySong Chord Recognition automatically analyzes audio, extracts the chords and shows the appropriate guitar tabs on the screen while the track is playing! For sure, you will be amazed with the user friendly interface and appreciate the quality of the recognized chords!
AnySong Chord Recognition! Any song, any place, any time!
It includes GuitarPro tabs, Guitar tabs, Bass tabs, Chords and Drum tabs. Additional there can be searched for information about the found tracks and artists via Last Fm.
☆ Access to more than 500000 guitar tabs & chords
☆ Opens .gp3, .gp4 and .gp5 tabs
☆ Player function for Guitar Pro tabs
☆ Fullscreen mode
☆ Download function
☆ Searching for YouTube music videos for songs
☆ Search filter by guitar tablature type
☆ Zoom and minimize of tab view
☆ Displays in portrait and landscape mode
☆ Favorite management
☆ Adjustable Autoscroll
☆ Query band and song info
☆ Displays diagrams for chords
☆ Displays your search history
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
✓ more than 60 000 songs with tabs & chords
✓ offline access to favorites
✓ highlighting of chords in a song text
✓ useful search
✓ support landscape and portrait orientations
Find your favourite songs among thousands of chords and tabs via our service and store them on your phone. It’s convenient to browse chords text with the help of zooming and auto-scrolling features. Application consumes internet traffic effectively.
A search by artist name, song title and text is available for you.
Going on a hike? Store favorite songs to your phone and no network access is required any more! Save your time and enjoy playing guitar everywhere.
If you cannot find a song - contact us!
Full fingerings show you which fingers to put where, with barres clearly labeled to get you up and down the fretboard.
Clean, clear interface makes choosing chords a snap.
Full left handed support for all fingerings.
Strum to hear any chord played from gorgeous, crisp audio samples. Sounds great from the phone speaker, or headphones to brush up on chords in private.
This easy to use application will let you learn to play the guitar even if you have never even touched it before. With Basic Guitar lessons, you can get all of the benefits of professional guitar lessons with the explanation of Music Theory.
This Application does not need internet access.
This Application Includes:
- Guitar Basics with an inbuilt tuner
- Finger Exercies to build up speed
- Chords library and Scales
- Easy to play guitar songs
*Feature graphic image from wikipedia link- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Electric_guitar_(477100921).jpg
guitar chords. It is easy to use and you can also listen to the
chords by clicking on the chord icon. There's also simple guitar tuner
included to the app, with E, Eb, and D tuning.
-Easy to use
-Simple and nice interface.
-49 basic Guitar Chords.
-Guitar Tuner included.
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
Then, ready to play it now !
This application will help you play these songs by just only one finger. Single touch means that note(s) will be played. So, touch the screen repeatedly to the end of intros.
Or you can get the real guitar and follow the display screen.
- More Than Words
- Stairway to Heaven
- Redemption Songs
- Dust in the Wind
- Hotel California
Update Version 1.4 : Add new 3 songs
Gitar Mania adalah aplikasi kunci gitar berbasis mobile yang bisa dengan mudah anda bawa kemanapun.
Aplikasi Kunci Gitar Mania hadir untuk memenuhi kebutuhan para gitar mania dari level pemula hingga level senior. Dengan fitur-fitur yang memudahkan dalam bermain gitar.
- OFFLINE : Anda tetap bisa menggunakan aplikasi ini walaupun tanpa koneksi internet. misal anda sedang di tengah laut atau berkemah di gunung.
- TERLENGKAP : Saat dengan jumlah kunci gitar lebih dari 1000 dan akan terus di tambah di setiap update terbarunya.
- PENYANYI & GRUP BAND : Pencarian Berdasarkan Nama Penyanyi atau Grup Band yang dikelompokkan dan berurutan berdasarkan Abjad.
- AUTO SCROLL : Memudahkan anda saat bermain gitar, dimana halaman kunci gitar akan otomatis scroll sehingga tidak mengganggu ketika anda bermain gitar.
- STOP : Untuk memberhentikan auto scroll. Pastikan setelah anda selesai bermain gitar, tekan tombol STOP sebelum menekan tombol Back atau Home.
- TOOL TIP CHORD : Menampilkan gambar/formasi kunci gitar pada halaman lagu. Anda cukup TOUCH (Sentuh) Link Kunci Gitar yang bergaris bawah misal [ Am].
- GAMBAR KUNCI GITAR : Referensi lengkap gambar dan bentuk-bentuk kunci sehingga anda tidak perlu lagi mencari di internet.
Dengan fitur-fitur diatas yang bisa membantu memudahkan gitar mania saat bermain gitar.
Kompatibel untuk smartphone dan tablet.
*Lebih bagus dilihat dalam mode Potrait (Tegak)
It also has some unique features as showing the music spectrum so you can actually see the notes in it.
So ZAX can be used not only as a chord detector but also to show any instrument timbre. It shows all notes that are available as a frequencies in the sound. Basic tempo detection ( BPM detector) is also added to help you find the BPM for your song.
This particular version is still alpha and is equipped only with major and minor chords!
This is a free version that is fully functional.
The ZAX chord detector was not adjusted to find the chords for some specific instrument but is suitable for anything that makes sound :)
I am still working hard on this app but I think that it can already be very useful.
ZAX Chord Detector features:
1. Chord guess (major minor only)
2. Music spectrum with notes
3. Pitch shift
4. Strongest note
5. Bass note
6. All notes detected in spectrum.
Works in the 70 - 450 Hz range. ZAX chord detector has the same simple user interface as my fine chromatic tuner app. It features not only chord detection but also spectrum analyzer. As polyphonic music analyzer ZAX Chord Detector can be used to help as music recogniser.
It can help you to find chords of any song and to see why one instrument is sounding better than other.
In terms of audio frequency analyzer it can show you the under and over tones. So you can see all the notes in spectral audio analyzer view.
Reverse Chord Finder is the smartest & simplest reverse chord finder. Just tap on fretboard to find the names of the chord. Reverse Chord Finder will find meaningful chord names and present the most common one first! You can bookmark and organize your favorite chords.
- Reverse chord finding.
- More semantic, finding inversions and shorting result chords.
- Bookmark and organizing chords freely.
- Tuning is configurable, lefthanded support.
- HD Acoustic guitar look and feel with sound.
- Backup and restore all bookmarks from external storage.