hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
Imagine that you have a guitar and burn with the desire to play one loved song. But you don’t know the chords. One of the first ideas that can come up to your mind is to surf the Internet. If the song is quite popular, it is likely that you will find numerous versions of guitar chords and tabs. But sometimes, the quality of the chords produced by an amateur leaves much to be desired. You can find yourself in a more difficult situation if the song is not among the latest hits from the top charts, or has just been released. There is always an alternative solution – to ask a professional musician to pick up the guitar chords by ear, or to do it yourself.
Fortunately, there is a better, faster and more reliable solution now! Recognize guitar chords to your favorite songs on your Android device with a new application - AnySong Chord Recognition.
Just choose an audio file from your music collection, wait a little, and get the desired guitar chords! AnySong Chord Recognition automatically analyzes audio, extracts the chords and shows the appropriate guitar tabs on the screen while the track is playing! For sure, you will be amazed with the user friendly interface and appreciate the quality of the recognized chords!
AnySong Chord Recognition! Any song, any place, any time!
It includes GuitarPro tabs, Guitar tabs, Bass tabs, Chords and Drum tabs. Additional there can be searched for information about the found tracks and artists via Last Fm.
☆ Access to more than 500000 guitar tabs & chords
☆ Opens .gp3, .gp4 and .gp5 tabs
☆ Player function for Guitar Pro tabs
☆ Fullscreen mode
☆ Download function
☆ Searching for YouTube music videos for songs
☆ Search filter by guitar tablature type
☆ Zoom and minimize of tab view
☆ Displays in portrait and landscape mode
☆ Favorite management
☆ Adjustable Autoscroll
☆ Query band and song info
☆ Displays diagrams for chords
☆ Displays your search history
smartChord provides you also a reverse chord finder, scales, arpeggios, a chromatic tuner, metronome, pitch pipe, ear training quiz, transposing slide ruler, playground, tone generator, timer, flashlight and as a new feature: Circle of Fifth:-)
It's worth a try and useful for every musician! Promised!!!
Ultimate chord reference:
* Dictionary with > 220 types of chords
* Expansion each chord to a 'slash chord'
* Support of guitar, bass, banjo, balalaika, bouzouki, cavaquinho, mandocello, mandolin and ukulele with specific settings for each of them
* Choice between more than 200 predefined tunings (e.g. DADGAD or mandola)
* Define an individual custom tuning for each instrument
* Calculate all the possibilities for playing a chord and the fingering
* Supports a capo
* Supports instruments with shortened strings (e.g. 5 string Banjo)
* Browser/explorer for comfortable navigation
* Modes for different playing strength (basic, advanced, expert)
* Individual adjustment for almost everything. For example: Showing (no/just) barré-chords, number of the frets and finger, if base tone is obligatory, ...
* Viewer for the grips:
- In detail, in the gallery or all the fingerings in the overview
- Limited to a range of the fretboard
- Notes of the chord or of the whole fretboard
- For right- or left-handed users (lefties)
* For the overview:
- Clear charts and diagrams
- Define your favourites
- Filter and search the chords
- Sort the fingerings according to best sound, level of difficulty, placement on the fretboard, number of the required fingers
* audio playback of every chord and every fingering. The sound can be chosen. E.g. classic-, acoustic-, electric-guitar, ...
Reverse chord finder
Finds out, if a chosen grip corresponds with a certain chord.
Define if you allow slash chords, inverted chords or incomplete chords
It shows how the notes of a chords are spread on the fretboard.
Precise tuning with the chromatic tuner:
Analyses the tone and visualisation in different ways. Showing of
- the recognized note and octave,
- the frequency of the played note, as well as the target frequency,
- a scale with colours, showing to what extent the right tone is stroked,
By option, vibration of the smartphone if the pitch is met.
Scales for your improvisation
* Display of different scales (e.g. Major, Dorian, Pentatonic, Chromatic) for every keynote
* Shows the musical notation with formula
* Plays the scales
* Play the scales yourself on the fretboard
Metronome for the perfection of the timing:
* Speed trainer
* Precise up to 300 bpm
* Optically, acoustically, vibration
* Choice between 60 different MIDI sounds
Training of the musical ear:
* Learn how to distinguish between all notes of the scale and arbitrary chords
* Decision which notes or chords one wants to train
* Check the recognition rate in the aural training by a statistic
* A wide range of instruments to play the notes (about 80 instruments)
* Choice in which octave the note shall be played in the game
A 'playground' (not really a virtual instrument) to play, hear and compare different chords and fingerings.
Transposing slide ruler to transpose music from one key to another
Pitch pipe for tuning the instrument. This is also a very good aural training
Audio signal generator:
Exact with the frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 19,999.99 kHz. For:
* Tuning the instrument, generating exact references tones with the synthesizer
* Testing of the hearing, the bandwidth of headphones and speakers or other audio or studios equipement
Flashlight for the next campfire
Timer to control the practising time
✓ more than 60 000 songs with tabs & chords
✓ offline access to favorites
✓ highlighting of chords in a song text
✓ useful search
✓ support landscape and portrait orientations
Find your favourite songs among thousands of chords and tabs via our service and store them on your phone. It’s convenient to browse chords text with the help of zooming and auto-scrolling features. Application consumes internet traffic effectively.
A search by artist name, song title and text is available for you.
Going on a hike? Store favorite songs to your phone and no network access is required any more! Save your time and enjoy playing guitar everywhere.
If you cannot find a song - contact us!
Full fingerings show you which fingers to put where, with barres clearly labeled to get you up and down the fretboard.
Clean, clear interface makes choosing chords a snap.
Full left handed support for all fingerings.
Strum to hear any chord played from gorgeous, crisp audio samples. Sounds great from the phone speaker, or headphones to brush up on chords in private.
This easy to use application will let you learn to play the guitar even if you have never even touched it before. With Basic Guitar lessons, you can get all of the benefits of professional guitar lessons with the explanation of Music Theory.
This Application does not need internet access.
This Application Includes:
- Guitar Basics with an inbuilt tuner
- Finger Exercies to build up speed
- Chords library and Scales
- Easy to play guitar songs
*Feature graphic image from wikipedia link- http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Electric_guitar_(477100921).jpg
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" database contains wide set of base or lesser known chords such as: major, minor, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, diminished (dim), suspended (sus), augmented (aug), fifth (5th), sixth (6th), seventh (7th), ninth (9th), eleventh (11th), thirteenth (13th). The total number of available chords is 1500+, up to 6th inversions.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" helps to easily understand chords and improvise on the most popular pianos or keyboards: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
Using our chord progression builder and progression patterns together with MIDI export you would be able to create and listen your own unique ringtones without advanced knowledge of music theory. That means that using "Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" you can your own great composition and ringtones right from your Android Phone or Android Tablet.
Watch our interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints) which helps you to better understand music harmony, theory and scale relations. Watch our video tutorials how to get started with Piano Companion: chords, scales for music and then try everything on most popular pianos: Casio, Yamaha, Roland, etc.
The great advantage of Piano Companion is the fact that it's a growing application, so we will be glad to consider any new features which helps you to increase usability.
"Piano Companion: chords, scales for music" key features (some of them are available for FULL version only):
- 1500+ piano chords, up to 6th inversions including: major, minor, diminished, suspended, augmented, c, cm, em, h7, d7, bm, gm, fm, a7, etc.
- 10000+ scales including Major, Minor, Chromatic, Pentatonic Blues/Major/Minor, Aeolian, etc.
- 12 root keys
- Chord Progression builder with scale patterns (chord sequencer)
- Interactive Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Help to search available scale chords in Circle of Fifths (Lap of Quints)
- Key notations: English, Italian, Japanese, Russian, etc.
- Reverse chord & scale lookup
- Watch chord on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Watch scale on the staff with treble and bass clef
- Displays compatible scale's chords
- Plays chords
- Plays scales
- Plays arpeggiated chords
- Audio support
- Relative scale suggestions
- Compatible scale chords
- Scale lookup with major & minor scale fingering
- Flexible chord & scale search using keyboard
- User libraries with ability to add scale or chord
- You can create your own chord charts
- Ability to create and search favorite scales
- MIDI In support for reverse scales/reverse chords screens
- Piano with MIDI In support (Android 3.1+ and USB-host)
Prompt support from Piano Companion Team is guaranteed! We would be happy to hear your suggestion for Piano Companion.
Then, ready to play it now !
This application will help you play these songs by just only one finger. Single touch means that note(s) will be played. So, touch the screen repeatedly to the end of intros.
Or you can get the real guitar and follow the display screen.
- More Than Words
- Stairway to Heaven
- Redemption Songs
- Dust in the Wind
- Hotel California
Update Version 1.4 : Add new 3 songs
The best virtual guitar simulation for Android™
Play guitar on your device like on a real guitar!
■ 4 guitar types
- steel acoustic
- nylon acoustic
- clean electric
- muted electric
■ 4 play modes:
- solo mode
- tapping mode
- chord mode
- combined mode
■ all 325 chords
■ studio quality sound
■ multi-touch support
■ integrated recorder
■ 6 sound effects
■ play velocity
■ string muting
■ string damping
■ string bending
■ string animation
■ right and left handed
■ 5 neck colors
■ 4, 5, 6 or 7 frets
■ an capo option
■ virtual vibrato arm
■ virtual volume knob
■ chords load & save
■ tracks load & save
■ MIDI export
■ MIDI over WiFi
■ MIDI note velocity
■ MIDI note damping
■ MIDI volume control
■ MIDI pitch bend
■ tablet support
■ advanced vibrations
■ fullscreen on 4.4+
NOTE: Unlike the other available guitar apps this app can actually be used to play like on a real guitar (in solo mode), holding the strings with one hand and strumming with the other. Also, for those that don't know how to play a real guitar there is a default "tap mode" that plays the guitar by tapping on the frets. In "chord mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret. In the innovative "combined mode" you can program a chord to be played when you strum on a particular fret but only when you start strumming from the first string. After you play the chord you can tap on the frets to play like on a "tap mode" enabling to play songs's chords and solo parts simultaneously.
Reverse Chord Finder is the smartest & simplest reverse chord finder. Just tap on fretboard to find the names of the chord. Reverse Chord Finder will find meaningful chord names and present the most common one first! You can bookmark and organize your favorite chords.
- Reverse chord finding.
- More semantic, finding inversions and shorting result chords.
- Bookmark and organizing chords freely.
- Tuning is configurable, lefthanded support.
- HD Acoustic guitar look and feel with sound.
- Backup and restore all bookmarks from external storage.
PocketChords – „let all your songbooks always be in your pocket“.
Application is designed as a online or offline portable chords database. Fetch your chords from the Internet or import them from the existing txt or csv files (add own tabs from SD Card).
After fetching save it and use offline, edit in ChordEditor. You can create backup and open in excel on your PC.
Create playlist, search history,transpose chords, play your music tracks in integrated Music player with unique part of song repating feature and play your guitar along with it..and so much more.
Please, if you have any suggestion or critics, do not write a negative comment, just email us and we will try as soon as possible to meet your observation. Thank you.
The basic application features :
-search for chords on Internet and view it in ChordViewer.
-search for chords in the local database and view it in ChordViewer.
- edit chord document in ChordEditor
-transpose your chords
-create and manage playlists and search history
-search for chords of locally stored music tracks (mp3, wav,...) while you play the tracks in SongPlayer
-review current song on YouTube
-edit previously stored (chords)documents
-export-import -backup stored chords
-open exported csv file in excel on your PC
-find guitar chord scheme,fretboard note position and „circle of fifths“.
It also has some unique features as showing the music spectrum so you can actually see the notes in it.
So ZAX can be used not only as a chord detector but also to show any instrument timbre. It shows all notes that are available as a frequencies in the sound. Basic tempo detection ( BPM detector) is also added to help you find the BPM for your song.
This particular version is still alpha and is equipped only with major and minor chords!
This is a free version that is fully functional.
The ZAX chord detector was not adjusted to find the chords for some specific instrument but is suitable for anything that makes sound :)
I am still working hard on this app but I think that it can already be very useful.
ZAX Chord Detector features:
1. Chord guess (major minor only)
2. Music spectrum with notes
3. Pitch shift
4. Strongest note
5. Bass note
6. All notes detected in spectrum.
Works in the 70 - 450 Hz range. ZAX chord detector has the same simple user interface as my fine chromatic tuner app. It features not only chord detection but also spectrum analyzer. As polyphonic music analyzer ZAX Chord Detector can be used to help as music recogniser.
It can help you to find chords of any song and to see why one instrument is sounding better than other.
In terms of audio frequency analyzer it can show you the under and over tones. So you can see all the notes in spectral audio analyzer view.