Automate SetCPU with profiles! SetCPU allows you to set up powerful profiles to change your settings under certain conditions, such as what app is running, when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, when the phone's temperature is too high, or during certain times of day. See the screenshots for examples of how you might set up profiles.
SetCPU's wide feature set make it useful to Android beginners and enthusiasts alike. Accelerate your processor to unleash your phone's true multitasking potential, or dial your CPU's speed down to save battery.
SetCPU also includes a "voltage control" menu, available to certain devices with custom kernels that support it, to control undervolting to save even more battery. Undervolting is only available for certain kernels.
Hey guys! It's good to be back ;) I have been very busy with school for the past year. 3.1.0 is mostly a bug fix release for some standing issues, but expect much more frequent updates from now on.
- Added SUPERUSER permission.
- Fixed a bug where action bar menu items would sometimes not appear for the profiles menu.
- Fixed a bug where voltage items would appear in reverse with some custom kernels.
- Added an open source licenses menu item in About.
Mike "coolbho3k" Huang
Root: SetCPU needs root permissions to modify the CPU speed and other settings.
Read logs: is used for efficient app condition checking. That is currently all it's used for.
Start at boot: SetCPU will start a profiles service at boot, if enabled. It also sets default boot settings, if enabled. SetCPU does not run in the background if profiles are not enabled, and becomes inactive after settings, if any, are applied.
Wake lock: This prevents the phone from sleeping while stress testing and benchmarking.
Write external storage: SetCPU needs to read from and write to the SD card or internal storage to back up profiles.
Read phone state: The "in call" condition needs this to determine if the user is making a phone call or not, and trigger the profile if the user wants to.
- Overclock 150%.
- More safe and more cheap than another app
- Need more time operation
- Effect of each device depending on the chip
Warning： Do not force close or delete app between install and 30 minutes ,It is writing into system .
We have appoozle support
Related words: CPU, battery , power , system ，GPU ，control , overclock
Client review (After translation) :
Compare the 30 kinds of the best accelerator, five stars. My quad-core 1.2Ghz phone after this software installed faster than 1.4Ghz fast, cheap and bowl, there is no risk of Brush Root
XT good use. Xperia TX new machines do not feel anything, but the more programs installed faster and slower to attend a lecture, then start overclocking feeling to come, very smooth.
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a 7 day initial learning period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing battery life over time.
Please note, BatteryGuru does not currently support Android M.
If you experience problems using this battery saver app, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS, but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi on sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be off?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Note, turning on Wi-Fi for a few minutes has little or no impact on your battery life.
• Six fast-loading profiling presets
• Runs on devices with Snapdragon, Exynos, MediaTek and Tegra processors
• Real-time view of individual CPU cores
• View network usage (cellular and Wi-Fi)
• Overlays appear on top of applications being profiled
• Monitor GPU frequency and load
• Advanced mode to manually select data points and save data for later analysis
• Displays battery power in mW 
Note: Support for additional languages is planned later this year. Please consider this as you review Trepn Profiler.
Advanced Mode Features
• Profile your device or a single app
• Choose from up to 33 different data points
• Offline data analysis – Save profiling data so you can analyze it at a later time
• Displays absolute or delta battery power measurements in mW or mA 
• View profiling data four different ways
• Display two data points in a single overlay
• Settings, data points and overlays can be saved for quick access
• Data collection interval can be increased to reduce load and allow longer profiling sessions
Special Features for Developers
• Android Intents - Trepn Profiler can display markers from your code alongside other data points to pinpoint the cause of power and processor spikes
• External control - You can start or stop profiling from an external script or another Android application, a big advantage in automated testing environments
• Per-rail power measurements - When used with supported Snapdragon Mobile Development Platforms (MDPs), Trepn Profiler can display the power consumed by individual components such as the CPU, GPU, LCD backlight, camera, storage/SD Card, Wi-Fi/Bluetooth, and more
 Battery power readings are only available on supported devices
 Not all data points are available on all devices. Data points may change depending on manufacturer and chipset.
This app is new to Google Play. If you encounter any issues, please give us a chance to resolve them. We can be reached at: email@example.com
• Quick Start Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-quickstart
• Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): http://bit.ly/trepn-faq
• Devices that report accurate battery power: http://bit.ly/trepn-batterysupport
• Permissions explained: http://bit.ly/trepn-permissions
• Release notes: http://bit.ly/trepn-releasenotes
• Overview video: https://youtu.be/JkYBrKd1j8Q
• User Guide: http://bit.ly/trepn-userguide
• More Information: http://bit.ly/trepn-qdn
DEVELOPEMENT STOPPED on 02-2014 for health issues :(
APP SOURCES ON SALE! --- APP SOURCES ON SALE!
APP ACQUIRED BY ASSEMBLER-COMPUTER GROUP ITALY
This app can detect hardware of 2010-early2014 devices, it's a nice tool to identify a clone.
Simple application to control your CPU. Overclock, overvoltage or underclock and undervoltage your CPU to get better performance and save your battery consumption.
★MIN and MAX frequencies
-Screen off profile
Overclock and undervoltage can be dangerous to your device. Set it carefully and only on your own risk. I don't have any responsibility for consequences.
Vellamo 3.1 is designed to be an accurate, easy-to-use suite of system-level benchmarks for devices based on Android 4.0 forward. In Vellamo we want to enable performance enthusiasts to really understand their system, and how it compares to other systems, and our mission has just begun.
Vellamo began as a mobile web benchmarking tool that today has expanded to include three primary Chapters. The Browser Chapter evaluates mobile web browser performance, the Multicore Chapter measures the synergy of multiple CPU cores, and the Metal Chapter measures the single core CPU subsystem performance of mobile processors.
Get your device scores and find out how it compares!
AnTutu CPU Master is a tool for changing the CPU/GPU speed (capable of overclock and underclock) on a rooted android devices to improve performance or save battery.
CPU Master Automatic detection CPU's available frequencys, don't need to manually choose.
CPU Master's OverclockWidget show the CPU and battery stats, and change the CPU speed faster and simple.
CPU Master also allows you to set up profiles to change the CPU speed under certain conditions, such as when the phone is asleep or charging, when the battery level drops below a certain point, or when the phone's temperature is too high.
Note: Root is necessary
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
An engineering mode and test mode aggregates!
Debugging Send Intent
Factory Pattern Test
ZTE engineering mode
Huawei engineering mode
Huawei MMI test
HTC engineering mode
HTC debugging tools
LG hidden menu
LG hidden menu Telcel
Follow-up function so stay tuned ...
CPU Monitor application provides information about all running applications on the device.
Gets the CPU usage for each process. The data collected in real-time configurable interval (1-10 seconds).
In the PRO version, you can choose any applications to be monitored.
CPU usage is displayed on the notification bar and on the widget.
After exceeding a predetermined threshold level (10%), the color in the list and on the widget changes from green through yellow, to red.
Compared to competing applications, the CPU Monitor is much better
because it uses only about 1% of the CPU to work in monitoring mode in the background, and about 4-10% while the standard.
The PRO ads are disabled.
INTERNET, ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - to display ads in the free version and support my work (you can remove the ads in the "Remove Ads")
CHECK_LICENSE - control of the pay-version license
GET_TASKS, RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - to read data processor and automatically start the application
3C CPU Manager requires a rooted device to offer a simple yet powerful interface to control your CPU and GPU configurations.
You can remove ads and unlock all features using in-app purchase inside 3C CPU Manager.
Control single, dual, quad, hexa and octa-core CPU settings.
- Set frequencies, governor and voltages *
- Configure thermal and mp-decision deamons
- Set SD read cache size to boost read performance
- Set IO scheduler to optimize multi-task
- Set fsync to improve write performance*
- View frequency usage table
- Control cores separately*
Set screen on or off configurations of all above settings.
Control GPU configuration *
- Set max frequency, governor and votlages *
- View frequency usage table
* Support depends on kernel
This app requires ROOT permissions.
If you don't know what root permissions are, you probably don't need this app.
No-frills CPU Control is a tool you can use on your rooted  device to quickly set the CPU frequencies and governor to use.
It allows you to use the highest frequency your phone supports and gain some precious FPS in your preferred game, or go down to the lowest frequency and gain some more juice when your phone is sitting idle.
All of this without any memory footprint or services running in the background!
It has been reported working on a large number of rooted  devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, LG, Huawei, ZTE, Oppo and so on! Even Kindle and Nook Color!
Unfortunately, it does NOT work on Flytouch tablets, Zenithink zt180, HaiPad M7/Tabtech M7 or fake HTC/Samsung clones. Sorry about that, but you knew what you were buying when you did... didn't you?
Is your device supported? You need ROOT permissions and you'll probably need to be running a CUSTOM ROM (an example is the famous CyanogenMod) with kernel frequency scaling enabled. If you are unsure... just install the app and see for yourself!
If you need a custom ROM for your phone, the best places to find one are XDA [http://forum.xda-developers.com], MoDaCo [http://android.modaco.com/] or similar forums.
Be wary of the frequencies you select! Your phone may lock or become unresponsive if it doesn't like extreme values, but -hey- better safe than sorry: even though No-frills CPU Control allows you to choose if you want to apply the settings on boot, it comes with an extra "safety valve" too! If the device doesn't shut down (or reboot) in a clean way, it will not apply the settings, avoiding those nasty boot-loops you may have had with other overclocking apps. Please keep in mind that apps like QuickBoot are as quick as they are unsafe…
- Easy GUI to set frequencies, governor and i/o scheduler
- "safety valve" to avoid boot-loops in case of unsafe settings (more info in the homepage)
- Stats screen to see the effective usage of frequencies
No-frills CPU Control is open source under Apache 2.0 license. You can find the source code, more informations and you can ask for questions on its project post directly on XDA: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=911917
SUPPORT: If you have any problems, before you write a negative comment, write an email or go to the homepage to get answers.
If I don't reply you or solve your problem, then go ahead and post a negative comment.
HINT: If you can't find the email of the developer, use the "Send CPU data" feature from the main screen, instead, and add your questions.
This app is FREE and will always be FREE.
Translations are ALWAYS welcome and are now as easy as getting a (free) account to http://www.getlocalization.com/noFrillsCPU/ and correcting what's wrong or filling what's missing. A HUGE "THANK YOU!" to all the people who helped translating this app! (jdb78, kallt_kaffe, David Kejzlar, Ryunosuke Tanaka, Charlie Cheung, dxdiag32, Corentin Garcia, Carlos Camacho, dancer_69, TorbenKB, Chris, FollowWings, Spaar, prescott66, Marco Bizarro, Cristian Silaghi, Cenk H. Uzunboy)
Starting with version 1.21 the app has a new look & feel matching the new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and has dropped support for older Android releases (1.6 and 2.0). Don't worry! There's a new app, No-frills CPU Control CLASSIC which will always have the same features as the classic app with the old look & feel!
: if you don't know what a ROOTED device is, you can find a pretty good explanation here: [http://www.androidauthority.com/rooting-for-dummies-a-beginners-guide-to-root-your-android-phone-or-tablet-10915/]
It's function is same as the app cpu temperature,but it has no advertisement.
You should better download the free version with advertisement first to ensure the app is support your devices.
This app can：
1、get the cpu temperature(not the battery temperature)
2、get the cpu usage.
3、get cpu frequency
4、get the battery info
5、monitor the cpu temperature,usage and frequency change
6、get cpu info
7、cpu temperature pressure test
8、cpu temp overlay
*Getting the exact cpu temperature depends on the linux kernal,otherwise it will show you the temperature by algorithm