In addition, the widget will help you to not forget about the approaching anniversary of your relationship.
Please, before write bad review - email me, I will do all what I can to solve your problem :)
How to add widget to your homescreen:
- Android 3.x, 4.x: you can find widget in applications menu, widget category
- Android 2.x: long tap on homescreen, then tap on widgets menu
- Love counter
- Days together
- Married time
Countdown widget is an easy-to-use, free app that reminds you about important events in your life.
Never miss another birthday, anniversary, wedding or sports event. Are you manually calculating days left until some special date like: retirement, graduation, delivering a baby, serving the army, shopping trip, salary, bonus, summer holiday, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, ski trip? Did you ever forget important date and felt bad about it? Using the countdown widget, you will never miss one again.
And with new, beautiful HD themes, countdown widget is not only useful, it looks stunning as well. As special events are meant for sharing, we have ensured that you can share graphic-rich event updates on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or via email.
That is not all; you can also add multiple events to countdown to. For example, you can set one date for your yearly bonus and the other for the trip to Hawaii :) Once the desired date have been reached, widget starts to count the days passed, so you can track down the days passed since you have quit smoking or trying to lose some weight :)
Countdown widget is available in three different sizes - 1x1, 2x1 and 3x1. With small and medium widget size, you can countdown days until the event. However, large size widget is counting hours and minutes as well as giving you extra precision.
Countdown Widget - Repeat Timer and Reminder features summary:
Small widget (1x1) - Simple graphics, days left timer and reminder.
Medium widget (2x1) –Moderate Screen graphics, days left timer with 4 digits.
Large widget (3x1) –Rich HD Screen Graphics with days, hours and minutes timer and reminder.
Although most of the themes are free, some of them are locked and require upgrade to premium version to get unlocked. You can upgrade to premium version from within the app for only 0.99. This upgrade will unlock ALL widget themes and remove the ads as well.
How to use it? It is simple. After selecting the Countdown widget you just need to enter the date, time and title of an event to count down to.
If you LOVE OUR WORK please RATE the “Countdown Widget” on Google play.
if you using memowidet, never forget important things!
very easy to remember anything
1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 4x1, 4x2, 4x4, 5x1, 5x2, 5x5 and resizable widget
* easy customizing option
- text size, text color, background color, border color
- bold, italic, underline
- freely up and down, left and right alignment
- send to other apps
- default setting change
Home Screen > Menu > Add > Wigets > MemoWidget
* If you install in SDCard, it will not work.
* You can use 'The Day Before' for D-Day(days until) countdown.
Did you ever forget an important date? Do you want to count down the days until a game or gadget release? Did you ever forget your moms or girlfriends birthday? You did? - oh no how could you!
Help yourself with this shiny new little widget for your home-screen. Never miss an important day again. Set up an daily countdown to new years eve, to Christmas, to your birthday or to a totally random day - just because you like daily countdowns!
If you want to customize the widget you can choose between several colors and overlays to combine them into your own designed day counter!
All of that - for free.
BUT, if you like the Widget please let others know by giving a rating! And if you want to show your love for this widget, you can also Donate money to me by clicking on the Donate button in the Setup view.
IMPORTANT - READ BEFORE RATING:
- This is a homescreen widget THUS IT IS NOT meant for INSTALL ON SD according to google - Apps2SD will not be enabled in this application, i am sorry.
- You didn't find a way to start this App? Well, that's because it's an Widget not an App - go longlick on your homescreen -> add Widget -> "Days Left" there you go.
- added widgets for size 2x1 and 3x1 to support more information on days left widgets
- added several new overlay icons for christmas, birthdays, cakes, softball and soccer
- added INTERNET permission to change the donate button in a later version to advertisements - Internet is currently NOT USED!!
This Update now needs INTERNET access rights - altough they are NOT USED at the moment - they might be needed in a future version to enable advertisments (where the *donation* button currently is). INTERNET is NOT used right now!!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
This is a Widget for your home screen - you can add it by long pressing your homescreen -> than go to "Widgets" -> and than "Days Left"
Please DONT give One-Star ratings because the app "wont open". It is a Widget! It is NOT shown in your application launcher.
FIX FOR not updating anymore bug! It will update once every hour - but it's not exactly at 12pm it can be between 12pm and 12:30pm!
IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT! IMPORTANT!
Similar Apps: TheDayBefore Widget Timer Countdown Days Until Calendar Days D-Day Counter Day Counter Days Matter Shopping Days to Christmas TheDayBefore 디데이위젯
- Full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter will be announced in the widget.
- The calendar opens the widget when touching. (The number under each date is the age of the moon of 12:00 a.m. on the day.)
- When you tap a date on the calendar, large moon image is displayed in a pop-up.
- Notify full moon and new moon, first quarter, last quarter in the status bar. (Notify in a timing of the update of the widget.)
《 How to resize widget (Android 4.0 over) 》
Please set to [ Show(Center) ] or [ Hide ] in settings of [ Display age of the moon ].
Long press of widget ⇒ Release ⇒ To change the size by dragging the dot when four dot and frame of light blue appears.
* Please do not install to SD card, even if available in Android settings.
* Since the change of the background of a widget may not be reflected at once, please repeat operation 2 or 3 times.
* Android 4.0 or later resizable widgets. (Recommend to 2*2)
* If the image of the moon phase does not appear in the center well during resize,
Once deciding on the size of the desired and set to [ None ] or [ Full ] in settings of [ Background of Widget ] .
Finally back to its original setting.
* This app does not change the wallpaper. Please bring your own wallpaper.
Wallpaper using for screenshot is here.↓
Photo by "Starry sky" via ruanyuanyuan123456789
* This app is not provided the image to completely reproduce the libration of the moon.
The position of the pattern of the moon phase, such as craters, shifts from a fact a little periodically.
What is Libration:
'In astronomy, libration is an oscillating motion of orbiting bodies relative to each other, notably including the motion of the Moon relative to Earth, or of Trojan asteroids relative to planets.'
Libration (May 13, 2013, 19:45 UTC). In Wikipedia: The Free Encyclopedia. Retrieved from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libration
When you really really don't want to go to work,
When you break up with your girl or boy friend
When you have to study, but you don't want to
If only one of the qutoes make you touched your heart, this app's purpose will be accomplished.
I hope you love it :)
************* Features *************
1. Today's quote
2. Daily update Home Screen Widget of Today's quote
3. Favorites qutoes
4. Sharing via SMS or SNS
5. Adding a quote
6. Quote categories
- Live updates directly on your desktop
- 7 configurable background themes
- Click for detailed forecast, including love/dating, work and finance
- (update:) Email or text the horoscope to your friends!
By downloading this app you agree to our terms and accept that you may be redirected to partner or advertiser sites with the use of affiliate cookies.
Transform your phone into envy-making item with Analog Clock Widget and Live Wallpaper Collection!
• Widget and Live Wallpaper function
• 2 fully animated clock faces (gears, coils and second hand)
• 54 clock faces with animated second hand
• Live preview that enables you to see how the widget will fit on your home-screen.
• Full HD compliance
• Tablet optimized
• Resizable widget layout
• Lock Screen Widget mode
• 2 basic widget sizes: 2x2 and 3x3
• Integrated alarm clock
We have tested Clock Widgets on number of different devices. However if you are experiencing performance issues you can disable second hand animation from within the Widget configuration screen.
With this application (widget), you'll always have a few wise sayings (quotes) to encourage and motivate you when you need it, to make you a little happier.
After all, even the most brilliant people and we had like 24 hours a day. And most importantly, you have the opportunity to add some of your favorite sayings to a list. Unable to see the new bank, not having sailed from the old. Be happy!
(motivational quotes, for success)
**For applying this on your device go to live wallpaper and select weather clock live wallpaper.
** It's setting screen has awesome HD backgrounds,dashing fonts with customize color picker.
*** It allow user to set wallpaper from phone gallery
**** It Shows current battery status ,wifi status ,date and time etc.
Key words: Digital Clock Livewallpaper , Awesome Clock Livewallpaper, Livewallpaper,best app,Top free live wallpaper, Wp clock live wallpaper, weather, clock, widget, weather widget, free apps, free games, free,
Home screen (idle screen) Press and hold -> widget selection -> Calendar Widget, select
* Calendar Widget
- Simply and useful Calendar widget.
- It's showing 8 weeks at widget.
- You can managing schedule and annivarsary.
- You can change clock from calendar.
- You can check schedule list of year at a glance.
- Support alarm.
- If someone promises pre-registration, when the alarm went off that can connect directly
- Sync with google calendar(Only for Calendar widget).
* QVGA (240x320) screen, it does not support.
Tags : Calendar, Widget, Schedule, Anniversary, Clock, Birthday, Alarm, 달력, 알람, 칼렌더, 시계, 스켸쥴, 생일, 기념일, 위젯, 일정, 음력, 공휴일, ONYCOM, onycom, 어니컴
Setting an alarm has never been easier: Just swipe from the edge of the screen and set the desired time by dragging a bar. Tap to make adjustments of 5 minutes.
Beautiful wake-up experience: Hand-crafted, high quality sounds and our innovative Smart Rise feature transform waking up in the morning into pure delight.
Your taste, your style: Choose from our gorgeous color themes to match your very own style. Or use our design-tool to create an all-new look. Select one of our hand-crafted designer clocks to fit your taste.
Never get up late again: Use challenges with your alarms to make sure you are really awake when dismissing an alarm. Think pressing buttons is not fancy enough? Turn your phone to snooze it. Additionally, Timely recognizes when you lift your phone and reduces the alarm intensity by lowering the volume.
Connecting your devices: Manage, dismiss and snooze alarms on all your devices at once. Cloud synchronization enables a seamless experience across phones and tablets. As a plus, everything gets backed up.
Ready, Set, Go: Use our stopwatch to measure time with style. And setting a countdown is as easy as winding up a kitchen timer.
Designed for tablets: No matter what kind of device you own, Timely just looks perfect.
More: Widget, Google Now integration, recurring alarms, awesome animations, adaptive snoozing, fade-in, DashClock extension, volume buttons to snooze.
Learn more: http://www.bitspin.ch
It's fun!, Countdown can countdown to your events in many different units! Years, Months, Days, Hours, Minutes, Seconds or Heartbeats!
Sharing your countdown via email or Facebook!
There's more: How about an Countdown that can also track anniversaries!
Full landscape support
Countdown or anniversary for event
Many different units to measure your countdown.
Different phases to choose from
Lovely default images to choose from
Use your very own photos as the background
Play your favorite music while counting down!
Premium in app purchase includes:
- 4x4 Widget
- Multiple countdowns
- Custom phrases
- Ad Banner Removal
Countdown, Widget, Anniversary, Planning, Planner, Celebration, Timeline, Party,Big Day, Countdowns, Events, Special, memorial, timer, clock, duration, holiday
Don't forget the important dates of your life! Organize your days till Christmas, your Mom's birthday, Thanksgiving, Easter, St. Patrick's day, vacation, your anniversary or any events that you don't want to forget. Never miss an important day again!
This is a countdown widget for your home screen to remind you of the meaningful dates in your life. It shows the number of days/hours left to a specified date. You can add several countdown widgets to your home screen and you can easily customize them at the creation or later by tapping on them.
You can set a title and a date. After these optionally you can:
- set time
- set title backcolor and forecolor
- set counter forecolor
- choose an icon (from the available ~140 nice pictures)
- choose from three counting modes:
-- day (counts in days only, use event date only the time doesn't matter, default is 00:00)
-- hour (counts in hours only, use event date + event hour only)
-- automatic (defult in days only mode -> switch to hours only mode in the last day -> finally shows minutes only in the last hour, use event date + time too. )
-- D-H-M (counts in days, hours and mins all at once, but it only works with 3x1 widget size!)
- set a reminder (in hours only)
- set repeating (in days only)
◄ In PREMIUM VERSION ►
- you can choose event from Google Calendar (fills title and date)
- can choose invidual sound for reminder
- 100 new vibrant colors
- Ad free
There are three widget size:
- 1x1 size shows ONLY the days, hours or mins by right of choosed counting mode.
- 2x1 and 3x1 size shows the same like 1x1 but has bigger fonts and picture.
- With 3x1 size you can choose D-H-M counting mode and it will shows days, hours and mins all at once.
You can resize the widgets if you have Android 4.1 version or above. When you resize its layout has change.
(watch the instruction video to see how to!)
Available languages: Hungarian, English / German (thx to Inkey Uno), Italian (thx to Nicola Ventricelli), Czech / Slovak (thx to Marek Bednář), Romanian (Claudiu Condurache)
◄ HOW TO USE ►
This is ONLY A WIDGET not a main application! Widgets are little applications which can be placed on the homescreen or the lockscreen, of your Android device. Adding widget to your Home screen is easy:
1a. On your Home screen press the menu key and select Add or alternatively tap any blank/empty area and hold down your finger. In the popup menu choose Widgets.
1b. or Go to your All Apps and select the Widgets tab.
2. Find and select the Event Countdown Widget to add your screen.
◄ IMPORTANT!!!! WHY DO NOT DOWNRATE BECAUSE IS NOT THE APP'S MALFUNCTION ►
- If you have any problem with the accuracy of the countdown widget, it is NOT the widget's malfunction! Either your service provider sent you a wrong date infos or your phone didn't syncronize the date the right way last time (there is a bug in some phone types' ROM)! In this case you should turn off the "automatic date&time" in the Date&time options menu!
- If you can't find it in the widget list you can try to reinstall and restart your phone too! Or: Some phones install apps to the Phone Storage (or SD card) instead of the Internal Storage. You have to move it to Internal Storage in the apps manager and the widget list will show it!
- If the layout doesn't change when you resize OR YOU CAN'T RESIZE with android version 4.0 or below it's an Android fault. Only 4.1 or above version support widget resize!
- There is a resize bug in the Android OS (examp: Samsung TouchWiz launcher)! If your layout doesn't change it's not the app's fault! This is a problem with TouchWiz itself and is outside of my control.
- And please don't downrate if you don't know what is widget and can't add it to your homescreen!! It's not a fault! Please see the examp video and read the How to Use description!
- If you have any other problems or ideas please send an E-mail instead of downrating!
◄ THANK YOU! ►
- Lots of customizations
- Changes take effect in real-time
- Select millions of colours for the time and date with a RGB color picker
- Select different backgrounds
- Show/Hide AM-PM
- Select widget click actions
- Tap on widget to load up alarm/calendar/widget settings page
- Supports multiple languages
- Supports Android 1.5-3.1
- Honeycomb tablet friendly!
If anybody would like to volunteer for translation, please don't hesitate to send me an email!
- Please exclude the widget from any task killers, this will resolve the time freezing issue.
- Please relaunch after update
- The widget is now available on the Amazon App Store!
- We are investigating the update issue on Gingerbread Droid X
More from developer
Join our Qibla page on facebook : http://fbl.me/qibla
This application shows Qibla direction of your current location on a beautifully animated compass.
To confirm the compass precision you can check the sun icon on the compass dial.
You can use your device built-in GPS, cellular antennta location or select your desired city from more than 21000 cities round the world.
Find Qibla also displays your heading to Qibla in degrees.
A) Augment Reality of Mecca and Hajj Route: Launch the application (When in or around Mecca or Medina), and take a look around you through your mobiles screen, and you will see you all points of interest (POI) in your direction, and you can see the distance to each POI.
1- The radius covered by augmented reality can be adjusted from zero to 80km.
2- POIs include: Holy Kaaba, al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Mina tent city, Jamaraat, and many more points and locations of importance/interest in Hajj Pilgrimage.
3- You can add custom POIs as you like, e.g. you can add your hotel, or location of your tent, or any locations you may desire to the POIs, therefore later see it in AR mode, to easily find your way to it!
4- Help you find your way, even in the most crowded of places if you have added the destination point to your POI list (refer to (3) above).
5- POIs are shown as circle the relative size of which show the distance. Also the distance to each point is indicated below it.
Note: In order for this function to AR to work properly the GPS of your device must be working.
B) Hajj Mini Guide:
You will have a concise step-by-step guide to Hajj, which shows:
1- A list of steps and rites to be performed during Hajj;
2- The rites of each step of Hajj, and on which day(s) it must be performed on a graphic map;
3- An overview schematic of the whole Hajj.
C) Local weather and temperature (shown on AR view)
D) Real Time UV index for Mecca area, so that you can take necessary precautions. (shown on AR view)
E) Shows Sunrise (Fajr) and Sunset (Maghrib) times, whichever is coming next.
F) Map View, of your location, that also shows Points of Interest.
G) Map/Plan of Masjid Al-Haraam (The Holy Sanctuary/ The Holy Mosque), which shows all the gates and points of importance, including Hijr of Isma’eel, Hajar al-Aswad (The Black Stone), Safa, Marwa, …
H) Map view, with boundaries and area of the Sanctuary (Haram) of Mecca is show clearly in red.
*May your Hajj and prayers be accepted by Allah, and we ask for your good prayers.*