Discover new places, and browse full featured offline map on your device. Our OFFLINE Map is high resolution, and you can using this map without data roaming, WIFI Connection and hidden costs!
10 LANGUAGES supported:
english, german, french, russian, korean, portuguese, spanish, japanese, italian, chinese
- complete offline map with GPS geolocation (100% offline)
- attractions list with description & photo (offline)
- multilingual city information about transport, food, history, airports and many others information like clima table or eat & events (offline)
- currency converter: euro, british pound, US dollar, chinese Youan, Japanese Yen, Korean Won, Rupee, Russian Ruble (offline)
- multilingual interface
- hotels deals (online module)
- Things to do & trips
- POI finder (like: hotels, restaurants, metro stations, taxi, pubs, pharmacies, parkings, shops, cafe )
- Phrase Book (Tourist dictionary)
Discover cities and places with our offline app. Our Offline Map & Guide provides you with an easy way to find anything.
Browse a full featured offline map on your device and find your way.
- Over 450,000 hikers use our apps (iPhone, And. & BB)
- Social media sharing plugin
- No roaming costs
- Multilingual interface & descriptions
- Available in 10 languages
- Adds free
- Tablet & retina screen ready
- Mutilingual interface and descriptions the best way to explore attractions of the city.
- Simple Currency Converter. Find the currency exchange rates and convert world currencies with our tool.
- Lists of tourist attractions. Complete list with most popular tourist attractions, monuments and landmarks.
- Quick Share. Share your trips, recommend sights and attractions with social media plugin.
- Hotels booking. Search, save, manage & book best hotels and hostels. Find the cheapest rates for hotels worldwide.
- Detailed descriptions. Now you got everything you need in your phone. Detailed descriptions, maps, nearby hotels and things to do around selected place.
- ToDo. Sightseeing tours, attractions, excursions, things to do and fun activities
The city of Los Angeles (also known simply as L.A., and nicknamed the "City of Angels") is the most populous city in California. Located on a broad basin in Southern California, the city is surrounded by vast mountain ranges, valleys, forests, beautiful beaches along the Pacific Ocean, and nearby desert.
The metropolitan area is the second-most populous in the United States and home to over 17 million people who hail from all parts of the globe. The metropolitan area is spread across Los Angeles County, Orange County, and parts of San Bernardino County, Riverside County, and Ventura County.
Los Angeles is an important center of culture, business, media, and international trade, but it is most famous for being the center of the world's television, motion picture, and recording industry, which forms the base of its status.
Our free Los Angeles Guide 4T is a mobile app that helps you find nearby attractions, hotels, most popular restaurants, nightclubs, sights, museums, ATM, pharmacy.
This smart and intelligent mobile city guides are created to help you discover Los Angeles.
Features of Los Angeles City Guide guide
☆ City attraction list
- multilingual description with photo
- direction and route on map
☆ Weather forecast
☆ Place Finder with complete information about object (adress with map, users rating, route, website, phone number)
- Night club
- Gas station
☆ City Trips added and recommended by users ☆
- Interactive map & route with POI
- Trip photos
- Description, distance
☆ Event manager with with full information about the event
☆ Interactive map of the city
☆ Offline Currency Converter
☆ Offline city info and attraction list
☆ Multilingual interface (english, chinese, spanish, german, japanese, korean, russian, french, portuguese)
☆ ☆ ☆ What people are saying about our guides: ☆ ☆ ☆
- Yriy: "Thing Excellent idea!"
- Zeynepalp Alptekin: "Very nice Istalbul guide"
- Kaka' Ganteng: "Jakarta city guide Great !!!!"
- Frank Gonzales Martinez "Bueno Me gustó esta app tiene futuro si recibe actualizaciones constantes" (Well I liked this app has a future if it receives constant updates)
- Hair Luis Eguiluz Ricalde "Buena Me gusta la interfaz, es fluido y encuentras de todo." (Good I like the interface, is fluid and find everything.)
- Victor Resende "Muito bom, informa o tempo a visibilidade humidade, eventos q vao acontecer no Rj bem atualizado. Perfeito" (Very good, tells time visibility humidity, events happen in vain Rio de Janeiro. Perfect)
Los Angeles (i/lɔːs ˈændʒələs/, /lɔːs ˈæŋɡələs/ or i/lɒs ˈændʒəliːz/; Spanish: [los ˈaŋxeles], which is written Los Ángeles, Spanish for The Angels), often known by its initials L.A., is the most populous city in the U.S. state of California and the second most populous in the United States, after New York City, with a population at the 2010 United States Census of 3,792,621. It has an area of 469 square miles (1,215 km2), and is located in Southern California. The city is the focal point of the larger Los Angeles–Long Beach–Santa Ana metropolitan statistical area and Greater Los Angeles Area region, which contain 12,828,837 and nearly 18 million people respectively as of 2010, making it one of the most populous metropolitan areas in the world and the second largest in the United States. Los Angeles is also the seat of Los Angeles County, the most populated and one of the most ethnically diverse counties in the United States, while the entire Los Angeles area itself has been recognized as the most diverse of the nation's largest cities. The city's inhabitants are referred to as Angelenos.
Plan and have the perfect trip! Book your hotel and enjoy restaurant reviews and shared user content.
Here is why 15+million travelers love Ulmon Offline & City Guides:
Didn’t you always want to have an easily portable and compact travel assistant that allows planning your trips to foreign countries and cities upfront? So turn your smartphone or tablet into a digital Los Angeles City Guide and planner leading you through YOUR choices of restaurants, hotels and which attractions to visit. Enjoy recommendations and reviews of other enthusiastic travelers and tourists. Always keep your orientation and find the direction to the next place; completely without roaming and offline.
With this Los Angeles offline map and city guide you enjoy a wide variety of advantages:
Simply download and try this Los Angeles city guide for free. There is absolutely no risk, and we’re sure you’ll love it!
Never get lost and keep your orientation. See your location on the Los Angeles offline map, even without an internet connection. Find streets, attractions, restaurants, hotels, local nightlife and other POIs – and get guided in the walking direction of places you want to see.
IN-DEPTH TRAVEL CONTENT
Have all the information offline and freely portable. For each destination, access comprehensive and up-to-date information covering thousands of places, attractions, points of interest and many hotel booking options within this Los Angeles travel guide.
SEARCH AND DISCOVER
Find the best restaurants, shops, attractions, hotels, bars, etc. Search by name, browse by category or discover nearby places using your device’s GPS – even offline and without data roaming.
GET TIPS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Find tips and recommendations from locals and tourists. Browse offline in this Los Angeles guide for the most popular attractions, restaurants, shops, hotels, nightlife places, etc.
PLAN TRIPS AND CUSTOMIZE MAPS
Create lists of places you want to visit. Pin existing places, like your hotel or a recommended restaurant, to the map. Add your own pins to the map. Find and book hotels from within this Los Angeles city guide.
The Los Angeles Offline Map and the Los Angeles CIty Guide content are fully downloaded and stored on your device. All features, such as address searches and your GPS location also work offline and without data roaming (an internet connection is of course required for initial downloading of data or booking hotels).
Map data and POI are provided by OpenStreetMap and are regularly updated by us. To check the level of detail, go to www.openstreetmap.org. The same applies to Wikipedia travel articles.
DETAILED CITY COVERAGE
Los Angeles in California, USA has many interesting places for sightseeing, not only Hollywood, the Walk of Fame, Santa Monica or the Venice Beach. Using this tourist guide and its Wikipedia articles you will not miss a single attraction!
Ulmon, the makers of this guide app, are a small team of enthusiastic travel freaks in Vienna, Austria. We aim to assist tourists around the world with a portable planner, assistant and trip companion for their vacations and explorations.
Enjoy your travels. Your Ulmon team! :-)
You can browse 30 Los Angeles sights and places we picked for you, read complete background info about them or LA itself, check out photos and links to other places on web.
GPS enabled Google Maps provide additional travel experience. You can locate your GPS position, and let the app guide you to the nearest sight, either by walking or driving to. It’s perfect solution if you haven’t planned sightseeing in details, and want to jump to the nearest interesting place.
Just tap any sight on its map icon to get more info and GPS navigation to it.
- 30 best places to see in Los Angeles
- History, photos and links about places
- Navigate using GPS and Google Maps
All the content is off line so that it is possible to access information even when connectivity is not available.
The main features of this application are:
- The mapping is divided into 6 areas, North LA and Valley, East LA to the I.E., Downtown and Westside, and South Bay to Orange County, Orange County, and San Diego
- Photo Gallery for each skatepark
- Positioning Map and directions for each skatepark
- Display of the distance to each skatepark
- Save skateparks in the "Favorites"
- Search engine
- Weather Forecast
Los Angeles is one of those cities you just can't get enough of. Being the second most populous city in the United States and probably its most important entertainment hub, you should expect plenty of things to see and do. These tours will show you both the famous and the unknown attractions, give you an introduction to the city's fascinating history and entertain you with stories about the people and the buildings that make Los Angeles the bustling, exciting and ever-changing city it is.
PocketGuide, the world’s leading audio city guide application, gives you tours by voice, revealing the best stories, insider hangouts and must-see sights in close to 100 major cities and tourist destinations. The app determines your location and a recording of your personal tour guide describes where you are – you don’t need to touch your phone or read from the screen. All the tours are developed by local experts who know their cities inside-and-out. You can choose from different themed tours, or just wander around the city and let PocketGuide inform you when an interesting site is nearby. The app can also record your trip: With one click you can create an amazing 3D video of the sights you see on your travels.
You can use the GPS-activated voice tours for free as long as your phone is online, but that means you will have to pay roaming charges. If you pay to download the tours, you can use them offline, and save on the cost of roaming. We charge a small fee for downloading the offline features because we need to reimburse the tour guides and cover our development costs. Other features you can get for free include a map that works offline and free use of the 3D tour.
• TOURS OFFERED BY LOCAL EXPERTS - Browse more than 400 tours guided by people who make sure you see the most exciting places.
• AUDIO GUIDED TOURS - It will guide you with clear audio cues and once you approach a sight it automatically starts to tell you about it
• SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCES - During your tour you can take photos and add comments; from this PocketGuide automatically creates a 3D video which you can easily share with your friends
• FIND GREAT PLACES - If you are tired, let our guides recommend you the best nearby restaurants and cafés
• AVAILABLE OFFLINE - Once you download a city, the whole content works in offline mode so you don’t have to pay roaming charges
• OFFLINE MAP - Get a free offline map and navigate in the city easily while avoiding roaming charges.
Enjoyed the tours? Keep on traveling? Download PocketGuide's other versions available in other cities.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any problem, and please report a crash if you see one. Twitter feed for bug updates: @bostonbusmap
- choose a mode by clicking the button on the upper right corner. You can see all vehicles at once, vehicles for a single route, bus predictions for a single route, or only bus predictions on favorited stops
- choose a route by clicking the menu button and clicking "Routes". You can also type in the route in the search textbox
- click on a stop to show the next few buses that are driving by.
- click 'more info' to show more predictions for that stop
- click 'report problem' to report a problem with the predictions
- click the star in the popup (see screenshot) to mark a stop as a favorite
- choose a favorite stop by pressing the menu button and clicking "Favorite stops"
- center on your current location by clicking the menu button and choosing "My Location". The speed and accuracy of location information depends on your phone location settings. You can tweak those in Home -> Settings -> Location & Security
- draw the path along a route by clicking the menu button, going to Settings and selecting "Show route path"
- this app should work for all touchscreen devices that are Android 1.5 and up (which means pretty much all Android phones and tablets). Please let me know if something doesn't work
Source code: go to http://github/bostonbusmap/bostonbusmap, check out branch la
Gogobot's Los Angeles City Guide offers the best personalized guide to L.A. The name Los Angeles often evokes glamorous images of Hollywood stars and sunny beaches. Although you can definitely find plenty of sun, sand, and even the occasional celebrity, there is much more to LA than meets the eye. As the second biggest city in the United States, there is never a shortage of things to do in the many neighborhoods and smaller towns that make up LA County. Among the most famous attractions are the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the many beaches along the oft-referenced Pacific Coast Highway, Beverly Hill’s Rodeo Drive (good for people watching if you’re an aspiring paparazzi), and the world-famous Hollywood Sign. Further afield, Universal Studios and Disneyland draw big crowds of locals and tourists alike. World-class restaurants and hotels are never far away, no matter what neighborhood you’re in. Downtown has seen a recent resurgence as a commercial area, although it offers little excitement for daytime visitors. The vibrant neighborhoods of Westwood, Santa Monica, West Hollywood and Pasadena remain hotspots for dining and nightlife. There is no “classic” LA cuisine – it is a city of endless choice. L.A. is renowned for its Mexican food and its sushi, while ethnic enclaves from Koreatown to Little Ethiopia offer fare from around the world. No matter when you visit LA, the weather, food, and people are sure to please, and Gogobot's LA Travel Guide helps you discover it all.
LA is more than just Hollywood. If you can hack your way through the traffic and smog, you'll reach the populous San Fernando and San Gabriel Valleys, but also the serenely beautiful Angeles and Los Padres national forests and Mojave Desert. The Los Angeles City Guide helps you see it all.
What users love about the Gogobot Los Angeles Travel Guide:
✓ EXPLORE Los Angeles to the fullest, with maps, reviews and photos.
✓ PLAN your next trip easily and discover where friends have been!
✓ BOOK a hotel on the go with just a tap.
✓ CREATE stunning photo postcards and reviews of places you've visited.
✓ GET INSPIRED with postcards and reviews by friends and travelers like you
✓ JOIN a community of passionate travelers from around the world.
Gogobot Tribes are communities of travelers who share common interests. Are you a trail-blazing jet-setter with an adrenaline addiction? The Adventure Tribe may be for you. Feel at home in high-end hotels in exotic locations? Check out the Luxury Tribe for great tips. Always on top of the latest local hotspots? The Trendsters Tribe and Nightlife Tribe is where you'll find your groove. With 19 Tribes, and more on the way, travel advice has never been more personal!
Share your experiences with your friends. Turn your photos into digital postcards and customize them with filters to make them look beautiful. You can share your postcards with friends via Facebook, Twitter, email or SMS. You can also browse beautiful postcards from around the world on the "Featured" feed.
What users are saying:
“Love this app, love the idea of tapping into my Facebook friend network for travel tips. Also love making postcards :)” – Paul, Australia
"I used to use Frommer's and Lonely Planet - now I use Gogobot for my ultimate travel guide." – Erica, NYC
"If you like TripAdvisor, Gogobot will blow your mind" – Michael Arrington, TechCrunch
"Its like Yelp for travel!" - Connie, San Jose, CA
• 3 days worth of arrivals and departures information (yesterday, today and tomorrow)
• Detailed map showing your current location within the airport, location of restaurants, bars, banks, toilets, shops etc.
• General airport information (from Wikipedia) and airport news (from Twitter)
• Facility to locate and book hotels nearby
• 5 Day local weather forecast
In the last five years, DTLA has experienced an extraordinary commercial, residential and artistic renaissance, transforming from a moribund 9-to-5 business and government center to a thriving community pulsing with life. High-rise hotels and sleek lofts, top restaurants and great city parks have sprung to life, to find their places amid the wholesale markets, office towers, mom-and-pop stalls and historic buildings, some of which date from the early 1800s. This is exciting stuff for a region that was long down, out and neglected.
DTLA, as it is often called these days, is roughly bounded by Chinatown and Dodger Stadium on the north, the University of Southern California and Exposition Park on the south, the 110 freeway on the west, and the Los Angeles River on the east. The neighborhoods that make up its eight square miles are as unique as the sprawling city itself and encompass all the themes that make a city great--business, arts, fashion, entertainment, architecture, sports, history, culture, diversity, and industry.
In this app, we have broken them into 12 distinct regions--the Arts District, Civic Center, Old Bank+Spring Street, the 7th Street area, Broadway+Jewelry, the Bunker Hill area, Little Tokyo, Skid Row+Central City, the Fashion+Flower districts, South Park, Chinatown, and Very Near to DTLA (which includes Exposition Park and Lincoln Heights). A Basics section gives the lowdown on transportation, safety, kid-friendly activities, and more.
★ About the Authors ★
We are two veteran journalists who share an unabashed admiration for the City of Angels and its unique downtown neighborhoods. We created this app because we felt there was a real need for an insider's guide to the new and improved downtown.
We not only profile all the recognizable places like the Music Center and L.A. Live, but also offer details and tips on the lesser-known destinations--how to navigate the Piñata and Fashion districts, where to find the best Wifi tables and coolest art exhibits, what to order at the King Eddy Saloon. Between the two of us, we have enjoyed drinks in basement vaults and on rotating rooftops, meditated in a Japanese temple, built snowmen in Pershing Square, and biked and walked just about every downtown street. We have personally visited every destination listed in this guide.
Makinen is film editor of the Los Angeles Times and a five-year resident of downtown. Randall is the author of three travel books on Southern California and has served as a contributing editor to Fodor’s Gold Guides and Zagat’s Insider’s Guide to Disneyland.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - email@example.com
Whether you're looking for Persian ice cream or the treasures of the Pleasure Chest, LA: Beach to Blvd will point you in the right direction.
★ About the Author ★
I'm a transplanted Easterner now based in the heart of Hollywood, a stone's throw from the intersection of Highland and Sunset. LA: Beach to Blvd is very much a work in progress. Suggestions, big ups, corrections and criticisms are welcome, and additions will be made monthly. If you have a favorite place I've overlooked, please feel free to point me in the right direction.
I've been writing professionally for decades, and I'm an award-winning writer in travel trade circles for my coverage of the Caribbean, Hawaii, Mexico, the South Pacific and Asia, as well as California, where I'm based. Travel assignments have taken me to 53 countries.
In June 2010, I created go! Destination Marketing, principally to produce e-newsletters targeted towards travel agents, with the aim to excite agents about a destination, while simultaneously giving them something to sell.
★ About Sutro Media ★
This guide is published in partnership with Sutro Media. By enabling local writers to share their expertise on mobile phones, Sutro Media is making it easier and more fun to explore the world!
If you have any problems, comments, or suggestions for improvement, we'd love to hear from you - firstname.lastname@example.org
MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.
✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.
✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.
✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.
✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.
✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.
✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.
✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.
✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map.
✔ No ads
✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
This fully-functional guide is absolutely free. The full version (only $4.99) adds Text-To-Speech and expands articles with more information about attractions, history, culture, itineraries, phrasebooks and more. Listen to complete articles on the go with Text-To-Speech: double-tap on a word to start Text-To-Speech from the selected word or select Menu > Start Text-To-Speech.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Tourism Office | Eat | Drink | Sleep | Contact | Stay Healthy | Stay Safe
1. General: History | Geography | Climate
2. Map: LA area | LA Map | Hollywood | Metro Rail | Metrolink | Santa Clara River
3. Transport: Get in | Get around | Intercity | Metro Rail | Metrolink | Airport
4. By Area: Districts | Neighborhoods | Streets | Los Angeles County | Get Out
5. Attractions: Top 10 | See | Do | Buy | A-Z | Architecture | Parks | Sport Arenas | Nightlife
6. Culture: Museums | Theatres | Motion pictures | Music
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.
Beauty spas, celebrities, beaches, extravagant cars and theme parks are merely opening acts in this oft ungainly, but always exciting and expansive region. Absent a master landscaping plan, the world’s most extensive freeway system is the connective tissue that sews together Downtown, Exposition Park, Mid-Wilshire, Miracle Mile, Hollywood, Universal City, Pasadena, Beverly Hills, Century City, Bel Air, Westwood, Westside, Santa Monica, Venice, Crenshaw, Baldwin Hills, Long Beach, and Anaheim. Each has a unique calling to visitors, and each is identified by freeway exit signs as much as by city or district boundaries.
In this megatropolis, Downtown remains the dominant center for culture, government, finance, sports and value shopping. A lively nightclub and restaurant scene and a little known movie studio that caters to TV and commercial production on Downtown streets are just a taste of what's to come. You’ve seen LA’s 73-story cylindrical skyscraper in more movies than you can count, and the polished architecture of the nearby Gas Company, Sanwa Bank, IBM, Wells Fargo and California Center skyscrapers stand out with equal merit. Lowering your sight line, the boldly eclectic Disney Concert Hall, Museum of Contemporary Art, Los Angeles Music Center, Colburn School of Dance, Central Library, Union Station, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising, and the Coca Cola Building present some of the best eye-candy in lotus land. Downtown LA also has the largest Fashion District in the nation. Get a great deal on rings and things at the Jewelry District. Have a taste for authentic Mexican food, culture and momentos? Drop by Alvera Street where the city was founded. Then hustle over to Little Tokyo for sushi and the new Japanese American Museum. Just north of the City Hall is Chinatown, with all the Dim Sum you can handle. And now, more than $10 billion of investment has attracted a blizzard of upscale residential, retail and entertainment construction in the southern part of Downtown.
This app has been created using map2app publishing platform. map2app is a free web based tool that allows anyone to create a mobile travel guide for multiple platforms. You can access map2app at www.map2app.com.
The app's content is fully offline so that you can access information even when connectivity is not available.
The main features of this app are:
- Travel guide organized in categories
- Photo Gallery for each Point of interest
- Map positioning and directions for each point of interest
- Possibility of showing multiple categories on the map
- Distance display for each point of interest
- Possibility of saving Points of Interest in the "Favorites" section
- Internal Search Engine
- Local weather forecast
For Los Angeles airport and every airport (2500+) you get:
+Live Arrival and Departure boards
+Food and restaurants
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) is the largest airport in California and the sixth busiest in the world. Los Angeles Airport is a hub for Alaska, American and United Airlines and a focus city for Southwest, Allegiant, Virgin America, Qantas, Volaris and Air New Zealand. The airport is located 15 miles from downtown and is connected by taxis and FlyAway (a bus service operated by the airport). This app provides complete information including parking, food and restaurants, terminal maps, Lounges, directions and more.
In addition, you can access information on virtually every airport you fly to from Los Angeles. We include Long Beach, Burbank, Ontario, John Wayne, San Francisco, San Diego, Palm Springs, Santa Barbara, Las Vegas and all the airports of the world (2500+).
É grátis e muito fácil de usar. Selecione e baixe o guia de Los Angeles para contar com toda a informação necessária para aproveitar ao máximo sua viagem.
Descubra Hollywood, o Rodeo Drive e os parques de Universal Studios! Conheça cada cantinho de Los Angeles! Opiniões, críticas e recomendações de viajantes. Os guias turísticos da Decolar.com contam com a melhor informação em português para você planejar sua viagem. Todas as atividades que você pode fazer, com as melhores indicações de outros viajantes.
INFORMAÇÃO Consulte todas as atrações e atividades imperdíveis para organizar a sua viagem como se fosse um morador local. Encontre toda a informação de Los Angeles, mapas, dicas, recomendações, opiniões, criticas, distâncias, endereços e meios de transporte para chegar a qualquer lugar sem problemas.
O QUE FAZER
Descubra um mundo de atividades! Conheça a localização dos principais pontos de interesse, museus, zoológicos, praças, parques, aeroportos e hotéis. Não perca os melhores lugares de Los Angeles para compras, curta os espetáculos mais importantes, aproveite a vida noturna ou aprecie a natureza. Toda a informação de Los Angeles estará disponível em seu Android ao baixar o app da Decolar.com!
HOTÉIS Todos os hotéis no mesmo lugar! A lista mais ampla de hotéis em Los Angeles você encontra no guia de turismo da Decolar.com. Consulte por hotéis próximos da sua localização, preços, serviços e condições de contratação, com a ajuda das avaliações e opiniões de outros hospedes. Os melhores preços de hotéis garantidos na Decolar.com!
Seja seu próprio guia! Organize sua lista de favoritos para ter sempre na mão as atividades que não deseja perder e marque os lugares de Los Angeles que deseja visitar. Baixe grátis em seu Android o guia turístico da Decolar.com e tenha toda a informação para a sua viagem, totalmente em português.
.تفضل بتنزيل تطبيق السومرية الآن مجاناً
:ميزات هذا الاصدار
بث حيّ مجاني طوال أيام الاسبوع
شاهد حلقات البرامج والمسلسلات والاخبار كافة في أي وقت تريد
شارك بآرئك عبر الفايسبوك وتويتر والبريد الالكتروني
تفقد حالة الطقس في أنحاء العراق كافة
تفقد برجك يومياً مع عالمة الفلك جاكلين عقيقي
Alsumaria Iraqi Satellite TV Channel is in your palm. Watch Alsumaia Live Free whenever you want wherever you are. Check our shows details and watch any episode you want.
Iraq political, security, social and business News updated every minute.
Alsumaria App is a must for every Iraqi with a smart phone.
For more info please visit our website: www.alsumaria.tv
- 24/7 Free Live streaming
- Programs videos and latest highlights
- News bulletin
- Breaking News alerts
- Share stories on Facebook, twitter and email
- View weather forecast for all Iraqi cities updated every 5 minutes
- Check your daily Horoscope with Jacqueline Akiki
يتيح تطبيق "البغدادية" خدمة الاطلاع على آخر الأخبار العاجلة وأهم الأحداث العراقية والعربية والعالمية فور حدوثها، بالاضافة الى مشاهدة برامج القناة وتقاريرها و ايضاً يقدم التطبيق الخدمات التالية
معرفة آخر الأخبار العراقية والعربية والدولية والاقتصادية والرياضية والمنوعة
البث المباشر لقناة البغدادية
إمكانية مشاهدة حلقات جميع برامج القناة
التفاعل من خلال مشاركة الاخبار على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي "فيسبوك و تويتر" وايضاً امكانية إرسالها عبر الايميل
امكانية التعليق على الاخبار من خلال شبكة disqus للتعليقات والمناقشات
Live Streaming: Watch and share live events on FutureTV Livestream
Programs: If you missed the show live, you can always go into our Programs section for a Replay.
Daily Schedule: Daily/Weekly grid of our upcoming shows with the ability to watch the previous episodes of each program.
Connect with us: Our Twitter and Facebook accounts for many different FutureTV presenters, reports and programs.
Your Report: Take a photo with your phone or Upload a picture/movie clip from your existing media and send us so we can review it and share it over our network.
- Watch for the 1st time OTV in Digital resolution, better than ever, clearer than ever, adapted for retina display.
- Check out On Tonight Video, the show that is going to be presented tonight on Air on OTV.
- Browse all of the most recent programs, shows, series and news before going on Air on OTV.COM.LB.
- Watch LIVE feed of otv.com.lb channel with multiple bit rate to suite your connection and your mobile device, compatible with 3G, 4G and Wifi connections.
- Never miss a show on Air, on the App or on our website, just by going through our updated Daily and Weekly Grid.
- Watch LIVE OTV’s morning shows while you are not at home.
- Missed an old show from OTV? Just browse our huge one of kind video on demand list and watch any episode from old seasons.
- Read, watch and give us your feedback on our news articles and related videos by sending an email to email@example.com
- Flip through our news ticker to get Live OTV News Channel Ticker.
- Go beyond local news, as we cover and deliver the regional and international news straight to your device anywhere and anytime.
We welcome your feedback! Tell us what you think and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Features of this entertaining game are as follows:
- 20 + Addictive levels
- Finish one level to unlock the other
- 2 pics one movie
- Cumulative coins
- Compete with friends
- International online Scoreboard
- Ability to show 4 pics instead of 2
- Show Hint Feature
On September 10, 1997, the first wave of transmission was emitted from the Sawt El Ghad studios in Beirut to cover Lebanon. Growing at a rapid rate, Sawt El Ghad, in 1999, extended its culture to neighboring Syria. The international broadcasting of Sawt El Ghad, also became feasible in 2000, via a live audio link on www.sawtelghad.com. In the same year, an important goal was met, when Sawt El Ghad was officially declared the most listened to Arabic radio station in Lebanon, by several Lebanese and Arabic statistics companies and has proudly held that title ever since. It is worth mentioning that in 2002, Sawt El Ghad through its elaborate technology and specialized engineers became the first Lebanese radio station broadcasting to Aleppo, Syria.
In early 2003 Sawt El Ghad also reached more than 5 million Arabs in Australia by broadcasting directly on 1620 AM thus giving the Lebanese Diaspora a taste of their way back home. In 2005 Sawt El Ghad witnessed its expansion to Jordan where it is broadcast on 101.5 MHz from the heart of Amman. Within a few months of broadcasting, the radio station is already a a serious challenge to competitors! The most recent addition is the land of Bahrain where Sawt El Ghad will soon be broadcasting on 94.8 MHz!
Today Sawt El Ghad is still ever expanding, keeping in mind the essence of its mission; to entertain and unite people through the endless power of music and quality entertainment
Our target audience is 15 to 45, having programs that attract other age groups also.
Making you feel good is our mission, while we lead and they follow is our vision.
• Lagos 96.9 FM: Started operations in October 1998.
• Abuja 96.9 FM: Started operations in November 2001.
• Port Harcourt 95.9 FM: Started operations in November 2008.
• Kano 96.9 FM: Started operations in October 2011.
1- Browse all "showing now" movies in Lebanese Theaters
2- Read Movie Description,lead actors, genre, duration, writers, directors.
3- Watch trailers
4- Reserve movie seats with one click
5- View and Geo-locate cinemas around you and get driving direction to them
Information will be updated twice a week.
- Simple design with easy scrolling
- Receive breaking notifications to your home screen
- Access live news from Lebanon
Lebanon news. Free patriotic movement. Middle east news. Latest news about Lebanon. Beirut news. General Michel Aoun. FPM. Lebanese
All you need is downloading Asrar El Najah and a few minutes every day.
The app offers you daily tips, articles and research findings to help you understand human nature and face different kind of situations. It's the only Arabic application that offers the latest research findings in sociology, psychology and behavioral science.