Lab online is a unique, customized smartphone application for physicians. This allows physicians to have customized test results to their network through a dynamic secure 24-hour online portal. Physicians can download this app for FREE from apple store and log in to have an exclusive digital experience of ordering laboratory tests online for their patients and view lab results in PDF format.
This is the most potent way that better suits the realities of delivering laboratory results to healthcare professionals.
• 24 hours online order
• Track the status of test reports
• Receive instant notification upon completion of test and /or abnormal report
• Secure and instant routing of test results
• Download reports from secure site
• Receive assistance to diagnosis based on medical and scientific recommendation
• Physician’s referral discounts on test prices
• Physicians can customize their own favorite test lists
• Access to free medical and clinical knowledge materials concerning pathologies and diagnostic tests
• Receive invitations to local medical seminars with CME awards
How to Sign up?
• Please register yourself by completing the Registration form
• Our marketing representative will visit you to demonstrate the process of using the app
• You will be given an user manual for the app
• Your unique User name and Password will be required each time you want to place an order
Lab online is an exciting new addition to the family of apps released by Eastern Clinical Laboratories. Use our mobile apps to search and browse the test catalog information and utilization resources found on eclabs.ae, in a format optimized for your device's screen.
In addition to test catalog and information, the exclusive app offers physicians the following features-
• On-line accession, speeding instant request to laboratory services
• Refer patients from the remote site
• Online booking details
• Tracking orders and predict the time of report delivery
• Instant notification of completion of report and/or alert system for abnormal results
• View and download both the preliminary and final results
• Easy and Secure access to technicians and pathologists for interpretation of test results
About Eastern Clinical laboratories
Eastern Clinical Laboratories (ECL), a laboratory facility of Eastern Groups was established in 2013 to bring a whole new dimension to Middle Eastern diagnostic market. At ECL, all medical professionals are passionate about developing innovative, diagnostic tests and tools to enhance patient care, provide value to our clients, and transform information into knowledge and insights. Our aim is to provide a diagnostic service with outstanding standards of efficiency, ethics and quality at an affordable cost. We are committed to providing a superior customer service and convenience to our clients. ECL serves primarily as a reference laboratory for Clinical Chemistry, Immunology, Clinical Pathology, Microbiology, Serology, Hematology, Histopathology and Molecular Biology & PCR.
* Context to advancements in medicine and health worldwide.
* The latest contents of various medical journals, with article summaries.
* Last 24 Hours
* All Unreads
* All Stars
* Switch Theme (Light/Dark)
- Medical News Today
- Medical Xpress
- MedPage Today
- NPR Health News
- The Guardian
- Scientific American
- e! Science News
- New Scientist
- The New York Times
- The Lancet
- British Medical Journal
- Nature Medicine
Are you a Respiratory Therapist (RT) or Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP)? If so, this app was designed just for you. Respiratory Meds contains 44 of the most commonly used medications for health care providers. This app gives you the pertinent Respiratory Therapy information you need right at your fingertips.
- Fully customizable drug database
- Customize each drug to your facility's policy!
- Ability to add your own drugs
- More features coming soon!
Internet access is required to use this trial, however it is not required for the paid version.
Drug Database includes:
- QVAR HFA
Respiratory, therapy, therapist, care, practitioner, medical, medicine, medication, health, RT, RCP, RRT, CRT, certified, registered, student, respiration, drugs, pharm, pharmacy, pulmonary
PubMed – Unbound MEDLINE connects you to over 20 million journal citations and abstracts from PubMed via your smartphone or tablet. Perform powerful searches, share citations with colleagues, and link directly to the publisher’s full text. Visually explore the literature using Grapherence™, a unique way to find related and relevant articles.
PubMed – Unbound MEDLINE allows you to:
•Search the PubMed database – 20+ million journal articles
•Read publisher full text
•See article relationships with Grapherence
•Perform advanced and evidence-based searches
•Share PubMed articles via email, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Google Drive, or Dropbox
•Export citations to Reference Management Software
•Bookmark searches and articles as ‘Favorites’
WHAT IS GRAPHERENCE?
Grapherence™ is Unbound’s new interactive search that graphically represents the influence and interrelationships among journal articles. Tap the Grapherence button within a citation and instantly see how that article is related to others. Using this exclusive feature the researcher quickly uncovers difficult to find entries, determines overall significance, identifies clusters of thought, and locates seminal articles.
With more than 40 premium apps available, Unbound Medicine combines premium software with best-selling content to bring you the best medical applications for smartphones and tablets. Top-selling titles include the Johns Hopkins ABX Guide, Diagnosaurus DDx, Davis’s Drug Guide, Harriet Lane Handbook and 5-Minute Clinical Consult. Visit www.unboundmedicine.com for more information.
Welcome to the official TIGER Forum app for 2014!
Join us for a week of economic and policy debates.
The official TIGER Forum app will allow you to receive live updates regarding the event, participate to the daily debates, check the latest version of the program as well as the venue plans and much more.
Check the latest schedule of the event in the Program section
Get details on any participant in the Speakers section
Locate all the essential venues easily thanks to the Plans section
Keywords: Economie,forum,congrés,tiger forum,toulouse,recherche,actualité,school of economics,goomeo,goomeoevents
Vous y trouverez toutes les informations relatives au congrès : actualités, programme, liste des auteurs, résumés, accès, informations pratiques, plans des salles et espaces du Corum et exposants …
Mots clés : JRES,Réseau,Informatique,Congrès,Universités,Recherche,Renater,Corum,Montpellier,goomeo,goomeoevents
- News: breaking news in the Neuroradiology & Neurosurgery field, updated all year long
- Complete scientific programme: search for a session or topic, or browse the schedule for any day
- Plan: find a room, an exhibitor’s booth, or a place to eat
- General Course information: directors, course concept, etc
En naviguant sur l’application, vous trouverez les informations pratiques pour optimiser votre présence sur place :
MA VISITE : vous permet de personnaliser votre visite et votre emploi du temps sur place
AGENDA : affiche le programme jour par jour puis par thématique
CONFERENCIER : Faites connaissances avec les conférenciers, ce menu affiche le lien vers les sessions auxquelles prend part le conférencier sélectionné
INFOS : permet de retrouver les informations pratiques présentes sur le site internet – accès, réductions de transport, contacts …
PLAN : Affiche le plan de l’exposition
INSCRIPTION : Permet d’accéder à la page d’inscription du site www.bestofveterinaire.com
Mots clés : vétérinaire, animaux, santé animale, best of vétérinaire, congrès,goomeo,goomeoevents