Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
#1 BOOKING APPLICATION IN INDONESIA
Padiciti is the first Train booking application with direct connection to PT. Kereta Api Indonesia. Currently, we also expanding to Flight booking and already have more than 200.000 users.
WIDE SELECTION OF TRAIN AND ALL NATIONAL AIRLINES
Padiciti let you search, compare, and book directly train and flight tickets in Indonesia.
We provide All Indonesian Airlines and selected International Airlines with Domestic and International routes, from Lion Air, Batik Air, Air Asia, Citilink, Kalstar Airways, Trigana Air, Aviastar, Sriwijaya Air, Garuda Indonesia, Xianmen Air, Eva Air, Turkish Airways, Lufthansha, Thai Airways, China Airlines, China Southern Airlines, Asiana Airlines, Vietnam Airlines, Qantas, and Etihad Airways.
Padiciti gives you constant daily discount to you. Enjoy various payment options with exiting promo eachday.
LOTS OF PAYMENT OPTIONS
Padiciti, in collaboration with PadiPay, provides you various payment options for all banks in Indonesia, from ATM, Internet Banking, Credit Card, e-Comerce Payment (mandiri Clickpay, BCA Klikpay, CIMB Clicks, e-Pay BRI, Danamon Online Banking, BNI Debit Online, & Mandiri Debit), e-Wallet (mandiri eCash, Telkomsel TCash, XL Tunai, & Indosat Dompetku), and even Cash Drop thru Indomaret and Alfamart Mini Market.
SECURE AND SOPHISTICATED
We connected directly, Host-To-Host with PT. Kereta APi Indonesia, and various Airlines, to make sure that all the schedule is real-time. This eliminate the possibility of errors when you choose the schedule. All the transaction is securely protected with SSL method.
CONECTED ACCROSS PLATFORM
By one login credentials, all of your passanger and transaction histroy will be sync accross platform between our application on Android, iOS, Blackberry, Windows Phone, and on our website.
Download now, and enjoy the easiness and savings to transact directly from Smartphone.
“Padiciti, We bring simpliciti"
- search Trenitalia, Italo, Trenord and many other trains
- detailed infos about trains status
- complete view of all types of available tickets
- possible to sort results by ticket price
- direct links to purchase tickets directly from the train companies
- list of all stops, with arrival and departure times
- map of the journey with all stops
- optimized for tablets (with dual-pane in landscape)
- possible to share the details of a trip (via email, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.)
- app available in multiple languages
Easiest and Quickest way to see next train information!
One touch - and your got all the info about the train YOU NEED. Departure time, direction, platform - all of it.
No searching through time-tables! One touch - and it's like you're at the station YOU NEED.
Just choose the station and see all relevant data!
All trains info, including platform, given in order of departure (North vs. South marked in color).
One more touch and you see all route and stops data about the chosen train!!
The program remembers your usual choices.
What added value do you get?
You can sit in a cafe or at a business meeting and you can know what your train options at this second are IN JUST ONE TOUCH and at the station YOU need.
You can always optimize your train choice and make the right train just in time.
It doesn't get easier or quicker than that!!
The program "NextTrain" by Mikumon is not affiliated in any way with "Israel Railway".
Any information inside the program is not
checked or approved by "Israel Railways" and it is not responsible for its accuracy in any way.
Get train timetables for more than 70 regions in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Lithuania (see the full geographical range athttp://rasp.yandex.ru/info/geo).
Timetables are updated automatically and take into account both delays and cancellations.
- suburban and regional train timetables for any day;
- precise information on soonest departures, ticket prices and platform numbers;
- access selected routes when offline;
- automatic updating when timetables change.
The mobile journey planner for Android smartphones offers the most comprehensive information service for your journey with all railway providers in Poland and beyond the border. The free app seamlessly finds connections or checks current arrival times. Plan your trip from your current location to the next train station, a specific address or your point of interest. Bilkom is the only official app for Android smartphones providing all the information available in the timetable of Polish State Railways PKP (www.rozklad-pkp.pl).
Wherever you are, your Android smartphone will always give you the latest available updates on your train connection. Whether on a train yourself or on the way to pick somebody up from the station, Bilkom knows if everything runs on time. You can also activate a departure view of your station of choice to be always visible on your display.
Up to date on operational disruptions
Train operation may sometimes be impacted by unexpected circumstances. Messages regarding operational disruptions help you to (re)consider your travel plans, to adjust yourself to possible waiting time and to bridge it even better.
Easily find train stations nearby
Bilkom is able to find stations or other points of interest e.g. football stadiums, hotels or restaurants – either via GPS or when entering a specific address. The search results can be added as the starting or end points of your journey. Moreover, the app can immediately generate departure and arrival times for chosen stations nearby.
With the help of your smartphone camera, Bilkom shows you train stations nearby. Depending on your current location and the direction in which you point the camera, different stations will be displayed via a virtual overlay that blends with the actual scenery. By clicking on a station, the app lists the next departures.
Store individual connections and call them up at any time, even without internet
access. Once you have made a request via Bilkom, you can save the desired connection and easily access it offline – anytime and anywhere.
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.