Rail Planner offers everything you need to help plan your rail journey in Europe. It provides offline timetable information for international European trains and
connections, synchronising and simplifying cross-European travel.
Please note that some trains require a supplement and/or reservation which are not included in the price of your pass. Additionally some private railway companies do not participate in the Eurail and InterRail Pass offer; a full price ticket is necessary to travel on private railways.
Once the Rail Planner app is downloaded you won’t even need an internet connection, except when you use some special features.And there’s more: extra benefits available with your Eurail or InterRail Pass will help you save money during your journey and, city maps will help you get an overview of the major European cities.
Some of the features:
- Find train stations and near your current position.
- Departure and arrival boards available for any station.
- Save your most frequent searches as favourites.
- Find train stations using augmented reality.
- Benefits for Eurail and InterRail Pass holders
- City maps of major European cities.
- Country facts of all participating countries
Enjoy your trip!
Conditions of use
All rights, including the right of reproduction (except for the purpose of program execution on
your own Smartphone), distribution and processing in whatever form, shall remain vested in the manufacturers. Neither the manufacturer nor the publisher shall be liable for inaccurate
information, transmission errors or consequential damages of any kind. The liability for
intent, gross negligence or injury to life or personal injury is without prejudice. The
information system shall be only used for own purpose and shall not be used commercially or
by the way of retransmission using an instrument for transmission. The use of an automated
system or software to extract data is prohibited. The license terms are deemed to be accepted
at the moment of starting the download.
What the media says about us
“It’s already built up a fanbase by being more user-friendly”
“This looks good. The whole site is clean, fast and zippy. If only all travel booking was like this!”
“In most cases, I now recommend using www.capitainetrain.com”
Mark from Seat61.com
Buy train tickets at the best price
• Search for train routes in France and nearby countries: TGV, Eurostar, Thalys, Lyria, etc.
• Find the best prices amongst the most comprehensive offers: Prem’s, Loisir, iDTGV, etc.
• Take advantage of your discount and loyalty cards: Eurostar Frequent Traveller, Thalys TheCard, etc.
• Pay whenever you want, thanks to our pre-booking and reservation service.
• Exchange or cancel your tickets within the app.
Book your trip in seconds
• Register your loyalty and discount cards along with your personal information.
• Save time by creating a profile for each member of your family.
• Select your favourite destinations instantly.
• Review your upcoming or previous journeys.
• Receive your e-tickets in PDF format or store them on your loyalty card.
• Receive a notification 20 minutes before departure.
Too good to be true ?
Like many users you may ask yourself how we make money.
It is quite simple. Like any other official travel agent certified by the SNCF we earn a commission for each ticket sold. There is no additional fee for our clients as our prices are aligned with the carriers’ fares.
If you’re curious to know what permissions we ask for upon installation, you can find a detailed explanation here: http://faq.capitainetrain.com/article/292-android-app-required-information-permissions
You have read this far?
You rock! Tweet “the wagon is mobile”, and mention @capitainetrain. We will answer you with some emoji hearts and a train picture.
Dear Mr. Search Engine, please keep in mind that sometimes our users type “Captain Train” or “Capitain Train” to find us.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.
Find out how much time you have left until the next train comes!
Are you having dinner and you do not know how much time you have until the next train? Do you want to spend the most of your time with someone and take the next train?
With this application you can avoid wasting your time, knowing at any time and from anywhere how long until your next train arrives. The available "cercanías" cities are:
- Gijón & Oviedo
- Murcia & Alicante
- San Sebastián
You can also check the timetables for the next 24 hours, see the stations where you have to transfer to your destination, view the entire station map in your city.
Don’t waste your time waiting for your train anymore!
Now you can access detailed, real-time train information direct from your smartphone. So much more than a timetable, innovative technology enables you to track specific trains, find out about disruptions to your journey, and re-plan your journey on the go.
With unprecedented visibility and intuitive tools, the National Rail Enquiries app will transform your train travel experience, empowering you to catch the right train and complete your journey.
- My travel - One place for your favourite journeys and stations. Find the next train home and get relevant live updates at a glance
- Live trains - View real-time departures and arrivals boards for any station
- Progress tracking - From A to B and everything in between, find out exactly where a train is along a route
- Journey planner - Plan your journeys with up-to-the-minute travel information. Track the progress of trains and disruptions along your route
- Watch a train - Pin a train to My travel to watch its progress with a single tap
- Push notifications - Get disruption alerts as they happen
- Wake-up alerts - Avoid missing your stop or getting caught out when the train divides or arrives at its destination
- Tube and DLR - Plan your journey to or from London Zone 1 Underground and DLR stations
- Plan journeys between a station and a postcode
- Find out ticket prices
- Buy tickets via third party websites
- Widget featuring live train arrivals/departures between home and work stations
- Cycling facilities at your station
- Can you take your bicycle on your journey? Are reservations required? How many bicycle spaces are there?
- Tips for travelling with bicycles
Enhance your train travel experience - download the FREE National Rail Enquiries app today.
- It is now possible to add planned journey details to your calendar as events. To allow this the app’s permissions regarding calendar events have been updated.
- Despite the permissions description, the app will not send email to guests without owner’s knowledge
Features of the Rail Europe’s My Train Companion App include:
1. My Trip
With the integrated reminder, the App informs you about your upcoming trips. Check the time of departure and arrival, and plan your journey accordingly. Retrieve all important information about your train tickets including the train on board which you will be travelling, the selected class of service, passenger names, the period of validity and the countries included in your rail pass, etc. Plus you can keep a track of all your past trips.
2. Station guide
Browse our station guide at will and see the location of a railway station on a map, its address and boarding platform details.
3. Train finder
Find trains connecting two cities along with the time of departure and time of arrival. Practical if you have a rail pass which includes the departure and arrival city!
4. Agenda synchronisation
Save your upcoming trips to the agenda of your mobile device. Get a reminder about the day and time of departure of your train!
5. Customer support
Need help with refund request or a specific question? Contact us in one simple step or find the answers to the most frequently asked questions, which are classified according to different steps of a journey.
*** Rail Europe cannot be held liable in case of inaccuracy of the information provided on the My Train Companion App. Travellers should refer to Rail Europe’s website for further information. ***
Rail Europe is the worldwide leader of train tickets.
Supports both English and Arabic.
Special UI for tablets.
App icon is built upon the photo © Bernd Kirschner under CC BY-NC-SA 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/40804746@N02/5372388665
Banner is built upon © Alpha du centaure under CC BY 2.0. Original photo https://www.flickr.com/photos/alphaducentaure/3047794519
Now supporting over 70 major US cities (including NY, Chicago, Miami, SF, Boston, LA, DC) & 500+ more worldwide.
** It'll make your commute and your trips out and around town for fun that much easier” LifeHacker **
** Featured in NYTimes, TechCrunch, FastCompany, & more **
• Trip Planner: Navigate to your destination via the best and shortest route (combining any and all local transit types including bus, light rail, ferry, train, metro, subway, tram, rail and streetcar).
• Live & Local: Discover nearby stations or search for specific lines or locations to see live arrival & departure times.
• Transit Assistant: Step-by-step walking directions keep you on track and guide you to your nearest station and beyond.
• Service Alerts & Advisories: Stay up-to-date with push notifications about the routes you frequently use, including detours & reports
• Comprehensive city/metro coverage maps: See an overview of your local transit maps (PDF viewer required).
How is Moovit "community-powered”?
The power of Moovit stems in our cooperation with you, our amazing users. We start with complete schedule-based transit information, and, with your help, mix in real-time data about current transit times and conditions. Just by using Moovit, you’re helping everyone else plan their transit (and lives) better. En route, you can even send active reports about the ride or station to let others know what to expect. Spread the word and help your community get there on time!
Use Moovit in over 70 cities across the US:
Including: LA, SF, NYC, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Washington DC, Austin, Seattle, New Jersey, Miami, etc.
Moovit Supports All Major Operators Including:
MTA, New Jersey Transit, LIRR, MBTA, WMATA, SEPTA, CTA, Pace, LA Metro, Metrolink, SFMTA, AC Trans, BART, VTA, OCTA, Amtrak, King County Metro, Miami Dade Transit, MDT, Metro, Muni, MARTA, RTD, CATA, MWRTA, Metrorail, Bart, Beeline Bus, Norwalk Transit, Dash Ladot, DC circulator, Torrance Transit and more…
(Including: Muni map, Path Train schedule, WMATA next bus, next Caltrain, METRA schedule Chicago etc.)
Moovit is a worldwide app! You can find us in over 500 metro areas including: UK (London, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and more), Spain (Barcelona, Madrid, Bilbao), Italy (Rome, Milan, Napoli and more), France (Paris, Bordeaux and more), Poland (Warsaw, Lublin, and more), Sweden (Stockholm), Finland (Helsinki), Hungary (Budapest), Russia (Moscow), Netherlands (entire country), Israel (entire country), Brazil (Rio, Sao Paulo and 8 additional large cities), Chile (Santiago), Colombia (Bogota), Mexico City, Peru (Lima), New Zealand, Philippines (Manila) and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Greece (Athens), South Korea (Seoul), Norway (Oslo).
- “Best app for figuring out MBTA commuter rail schedules and maps”
- “Easiest way to find the LIRR schedule”
- "I use it every day as my CTA bus tracker”
- "My unofficial VTA light rail app"
- “Moovit is the best Caltrain tracker app”
- "Only way I find my WMATA next bus”
Common misspellings: moveit, movit, move it, tranbit, nextbus, muvit, mubit, movit, mobit, moovet
Let's stay connected:
* Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/moovit
* Follow us on Twitter: @moovit
* Check out our website: www.moovitapp.com
With DB Navigator the Deutsche Bahn AG offers you the most comprehensive information service for your journey by ICE, IC, by regional transport, by underground train, bus and tram. The DB Navigator provides access to the timetables of more than 250,000 stops and stations in Germany and Europe - all up-to-date and in real time.
With the new DB Navigator, the mobile services of Deutsche Bahn are now combined in one single app.
Stay informed, book an manage your tickets in a comfortable way in DB Navigator.
Your privacy is important to us.
The use of the DB Navigator requires the following permissions:
To use your current location als start/destination or to determin stops nearby.
To save connection Information in the calendar. The app will not read other calendar entries.
To select an adress from your adressbook. The registered address of your selected contact is transferred to the start/destination and used for the connection request.
The permissions are used exclusively within the mobile device for the purposes described. If you do not want to use these comfort features, you can deactivate them with the new feature in the DB Navigator settings menu.
• recherchez un itinéraire depuis ou vers une gare ou une adresse et enregistrez les pour recevoir des notifications personnalisées en temps réel (horaires de vos trains, voies de départ et d’arrivée, perturbations et travaux éventuels)
• géolocalisez-vous pour trouver facilement les gares autour de vous ou pour rechercher un itinéraire depuis votre position
• consultez les tableaux des départs et des arrivées de la gare de votre choix
• importez vos billets (e-billets(1) ou billets papier) afin de bénéficier d’un accompagnement jusqu’à votre train (calcul de votre itinéraire et du temps restant avant le départ, informations sur les quais de départ, sur vos places)
• importez votre carte de fidélité SNCF pour retrouver automatiquement l’ensemble de vos trajets, et recevoir ainsi toutes vos informations pratiques de voyage
• Enregistrez vos trajets habituels pour obtenir en un clin d’œil vos horaires temps réel et vous organiser au quotidien
Avec votre application SNCF, obtenez des informations sur plus de 5 400 gares et stations en France et 150 dans le reste de l’Europe. TGV, TER, Transilien, Intercités, Eurostar et Thalys : valable pour tous les trains et autocars (2) opérés par le groupe SNCF et ses partenaires, l’application SNCF facilite vos voyages en Île-de-France, en régions, en France et en Europe.
Vous possédez une montre connectée ? Bonne nouvelle ! L’application est compatible avec les Moto 360 et toutes les montres compatibles Android Wear. Retrouvez directement à votre poignet les informations et notifications utiles pour vos trajets enregistrés.
N’hésitez pas à nous faire part de vos besoins, de vos envies et de vos suggestions d'amélioration de l'application dans la rubrique "Plus- votre avis compte". Nous mettrons à jour très régulièrement l'application avec les évolutions que vous nous aurez demandées!
Bon voyage avec SNCF !
(1) Les e-billets sont disponibles sur une sélection de destinations et de tarifs.
(2) Hors iDBUS.
No more paper tickets! With the app, book, change or cancel your travel and save your tickets directly to your mobile phone.
# Book your ticket
• Secure payment
• Your train ticket is stored in your app*, on your loyalty card or will be sent by MMS** in bar-code format.
• Book train travels to over 3000 French & European cities.
• Travel alone or with a companion.
# Modify your ticket
• Change*** or cancel your ticket easily via the app.
# NEW! Create your customer profile
• Save your travel details (comfort class, collection method..) and enjoy simplified ticket booking.
• Store your bank details in a secured environment to facilitate future purchases.
• Personalize your app with your favorite photos.
# Extra services
• Find best train deals to favorite destinations via the 'Low fares' tab.
• Add your travels to your agenda.
# Comment or tip?
• Our app is your app! Please help us by giving your feedback and vote via Google Play.
Supported Android versions:
Please note that only official Android versions certified by Google are supported by our Voyages-sncf application. To see the version certified for your phone, please consult the product page here: http://www.android.com/devices/
* Valid for all TGV and INTERCITES e-ticket eligible routes.
** Valid for all Thalys Ticketless eligible routes.
***Exchange subject to conditions. Valid for booking with as ticket collection method e-ticket/m-ticket only.
☆ Includes trains of Trenitalia, Trenord, NTV Italo!
☆ The only SOCIAL app for train travelers in Italy!
- Search timetables
- Search train by number
- Save timetables for offline viewing
- Delays in real time
- Share informations abount trains with other users
- Detailed the train stops
- Price of tickets
- Purchase tickets from the app or browser
☆ PRO version
The full version includes widgets, notifications, maps and much more
This application is NOT affiliated with Trenitalia s.p.a.
All data is provided as is with all faults, and without warranty of any kind
* All stations selectable from simple network diagram
* Swipe station buttons to quickly swap their order (for return trips)
* Public holiday schedules and network shutdown weekends accounted for
* Automatic timetable updates as Auckland Transport issues new timetables
* No ads, just the facts
The timetable information is derived from the official information published by Auckland Transport. This app is not affiliated with Auckland Transport.
The subway NYC tracker application shows when your train will arrive and you can avoid the waiting time. More real time routes will be added automatically later when MTA releases them.
- Simple nearby station search with map option
- Live train time widgets. (route, stop, favorite and status)
- New easy to read nearby page
Never run for the train again!
Please leave a review or email saitiam7 (at) gmail (dot) com for support. Thank you very much. The countdown and departure board data are from MTA. The schedule timetable is obtained from MTA too and updated every few months.
Latest version 2 design
- High redesign for speed, simplicity and elegant
- New nearby page that is very easy to use in New York Subway
- Fast loading for nearby, times, stop and status
- New multiple single (1x1) widgets e.g. for home and work route
- Map search with train line and station label
- 9 train timings for each direction on a NYC station
- Favorite subway NYC routes and stop
- Quick change for subway NYC lines