I use it almost everyday This has become an invaluable app for me. It seemed like I was always hearing a notification tone for something. This app helped me sort out those notifications and clean up the noise. And those toast messages that disappear before you can read it? Yep, this app saves them. Very helpful.
DOES NOTHING!!! Dont waste your time. I have been playing with this for 2 days. It wont hold settings, wont stay on, records absolutely zilch. PURE JUNK
Good stuff. Helped me pinpoint a random toast notification with Chinese characters I was frequently seeing. Turns out to be possible malware bundled with ES File Explorer (since uninstalled).
It does show full notification text :-) Always reset position to start when backing out of app's notification :-( !!!!1 Only App Kill Option, the app should take you to android's app setting which is more useful and still allows uninstallation. No open in Play option. UPDATE: AUTOPURGE doesn't work which grinds my Nexus 6P with 3GB memory to a halt, 1 star until this long outstanding issue gets resolved.
Thorough I do a lot of customization which means I often screw things up. This helps me keep track of what happened just before things got all messed up. Cool and ty
Shows history but only grouped by app. No search. Does record toasts and some additional events that most similar apps miss. But I still prefer Timeline-Notifications history by codococo, or Notification Saver by PGHANT for most purposes. When I need to record toasts I prefer Notification History by mydloch's dev-team.
* Fix crash on special phones
* Record USSD messages (android 4.0+)
* Record Flash SMS/class 0 message (android 4.0+)
* Record all dialog messages
* Record app install/update/uninstall history
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (System app, Google play, amazon and unknown installer)
* Support not recording toast option
* Support search in app notifiction history