"A great App for Directors and DP's alike! Lightning fast shot designs. Don't be without it on the set." -- John Badham, Director, Saturday Night Fever, WarGames
"Excellent tool for planning my scenes fast!" -- Clint Reagan, Previz Supervisor, Hunger Games, Prometheus, Knight & Day, GI Joe
WHAT IS SHOT DESIGNER?
• CAMERA DIAGRAM - Shot Designer dramatically speeds up the Director's process of making camera diagrams. Create full-blown diagrams in seconds. The software does most of the work.
• ANIMATION - Animate your characters and cameras to move around your diagram in real-time. Previsualize the rhythm of a scene by seeing it play out.
• SHOT LIST - The integrated Shot List is tied into the diagram and writes itself while you work. Edit shots intuitively in the diagram, not in a confusing spreadsheet.
• DIRECTOR'S VIEWFINDER / STORYBOARDS - Bring in lens-accurate camera angles via the integrated Director's Viewfinder or Storyboard Import.
• MAC/PC DESKTOP VERSION - An identical Mac/PC Desktop Version is included with the Pro Version (in-app upgrade).
• SYNC & TEAM SHARING VIA DROPBOX - Sync your scenes across all your devices. Share scene folders with teams. Control who owns which scene. (Pro Feature)
Watch the feature-demo at http://www.hollywoodcamerawork.us/sd_videos.html
CAMERA-BLOCKING ON STEROIDS
Shot Designer was developed by Per Holmes, the creator of the renowned Hollywood Camera Work training, and has been beta-tested on major TV and Film productions.
Shot Designer is based on the realization that neither Camera Diagrams, Shot Lists, or Storyboards by themselves give you a satisfying understanding of camera-blocking -- you have to use them *together*.
Shot Designer is FAST. The app knows how Directing works and automatically does most of the work for you. Cameras rearrange themselves when you move characters. Animate characters and cameras with simple Walk To and Track To commands. Create sophisticated tracking shots with multiple marks. Shot Designer is fast enough that you can rearrange the diagram with actors waiting.
• Integrated Set Designer for building floor plans.
• Integrated Lighting Designer for DPs, with lighting symbols provided by Ari Golan of Atomic Imaging Studios Chicago.
• Import production drawings as backgrounds and block on top of them.
• Factory Templates of pre-made camera setups for any situation.
• Make your own templates as starting points for new scenes.
• Large and growing prop/furniture library. Email us requests, we'll build them.
• Scene Freeze: Experiment easily by taking snapshots you can return to (Pro).
• PDF/JPG/Excel export and emailing of Camera Diagrams and Shot Lists (Pro).
• Unlimited Folder Structure for organizing scenes (Pro).
The Free Version of Shot Designer is full-featured except for Save and Export. Your current scene is always saved, and you can be fully productive working on one scene at a time. The Pro Version (in-app upgrade) adds File Management, identical Mac/PC Desktop Version, PDF/JPG/Excel Export, Scene Freeze and more.
RESPONSES TO COMMENTS
* To the user accusing Shot Designer of somehow being spyware, the camera permission is used for the Director's Viewfinder. Please view the tutorial.
* Force-close comment: We launched 1.0 two days before your comment and have already resolved these issues. It's inevitable some new bugs will be found once you release to the public.
Find out why millions of users love and use Cinemagram!
★ Free unlimited uploads
★ Instantly Share your videos to Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr.
★ Special effects - Stunning video filters, speed,and looping to create movie-like visual effects.
★ Artistic Cinemagraphs - Create magical hybrids between photo & video.
★ Direct Messaging
★ Interact with your friends' posts with likes, reposts, and comments.
★ Explore and discover great content through hashtags, categories and trending posts.
★ And so much more!
Three Easy Steps:
1 - Record a short looping 4s video
2 - Apply awesome special effects
3 - Instantly Share to Facebook, Twitter
4.- Share GIFS to Tumblr
Tap screen to toggle the menu bar display. This way the app is using the full screen to display the preview.
There is now an onscreen settings button in the upper right corner.
What is this app?
This app is designed for directors and DP's to block out and stage shots.
A director's viewfinder is a viewer used by film directors and cinematographers to frame a shot as seen through the camera lens. Like a traditional viewfinder, this app simulates various cameras, formats and lenses. This app also includes the tilt angle and direction you're pointing in.
In order to support lenses wider than your device can display, the preview is shrunk in relation to the size of the actual lens. You can use this to gauge the extents of the frame.
Currently this app supports lens sizes from 6mm to 200mm, most aspect ratio formats, and the following cameras:
Sony 2/3" chip cameras
Standard DV 1/3" chip cameras
Four Thirds system format
New in this version is the ability to add your own cameras and lenses. You can also edit the camera settings that ship with the app.
Never be without your viewfinder again!
Take pictures with overlays for safe frame and/ or safe title, rule of thirds, a 12 field chart and more.
You can snap a picture by pressing the onscreen camera icon. Because of the processing being done to the image, you must wait for the camera icon to be green before taking another picture.
Camera information will be added to the picture. Any overlays you have in the preview will also be added to the final picture. The background surrounding the picture is nearly white to make it easier and cheaper to print your photos.
All pictures are automatically added to the Photos app on your device.
My website is swamped with spam comments, making it impossible for me response to people's requests. I'm planning on building a new website soon.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR INSTALLING ISSUES:
If there is a problem running this app after an upgrade, try uninstalling the app and reinstalling. This seems to fix most problems people have had with upgrading.
Thank you all for supporting me! Its been a long time since my last update and I realise that there were problems with the last version. I hope this version will make up for the last and become a tool you'll use often.
Needed for downloading ads and for completely anonymous usage statistics. Usage statistics can be disabled.
USB storage access:
Needed for writing the settings file and caching ads.
Read phone identity:
Needed for an ad exchange service.
Nueva versión de CarteleraApp sin publicidad: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jcminarro.android.tools.carteleraApp
Estamos abiertos a cualquier tipo de crítica, sobre todo constructiva. Así que si deseas que mejoremos aún más la aplicación puedes mandarnos tus idéas/sugerencias/mejoras a nuestra dirección de correo.
Si tienes alguna sugerencia para mejorar la aplicación, por favor, contacta con nosotros en nuestro correo electrónico:
Cualquier problema o bug que se encuentres en la aplicación se puede reportar por medio del correo electrónico antes proporcionado, o creando una nueva Issue en esta página:
También nos puedes seguir y/o contactar en las redes sociales:
Get in focus with the KODAK Depth of Field Calculator!
Do you want deep or shallow focus? Use Kodak's new Depth of Field Calculator app to help you determine the settings you need to get the focus you want.
For example, if you are using 35 mm film, and the subject is at 10 feet, your focal length is 50 mm, and your F-stop is 8, this app will calculate your near limit, far limit, hyperfocal distance and circle of confusion. Simply enter the values you know in the KODAK Depth of Field Calculator app and instantly have the answers you need to capture the image you envision. It's easy to use and takes the guesswork out of the equation!
The KODAK Depth of Field Calculator app is designed to be used with any film format, including Super 8, 16, 35 and 65 mm. F-stops range from F1.4 - F22, with 1/3 stops included.
This app also includes the KODAK Contact tool. Whether you need a quick question answered or help with your current or future production, tap the Contact Now button, and summon a Kodak representative online. Or you can browse the Kodak directory of worldwide offices. We are here to help you!
With Kodak Cinema Tools and Kodak film, you can focus on the more important details of your work without compromise!
KODAK Film Calculator and Glossary
Capture your scenes without a glitch!
KODAK's Film Calculator eliminates the need for ongoing arithmetic, and the Glossary of filmmaking terms helps you clearly communicate your next setup.
If you are shooting 16 mm film at 24 fps with 58 feet of film left, how much running time do you have? No need to scratch your head, or try to figure out which crew member can do the correct computation. With just a few simple touches, KODAK's Film Calculator provides the answer!
Use this KODAK Cinema tool to determine the run time for any length of film in any format, including Super 8, 16, 35 and 65 mm. Film length can be entered in feet or meters. It's easy, accurate and at your fingertips whether you're on set or on location.
This app also includes KODAK's Film/Video Glossary, giving you instant access to the language of filmmaking. Vectorscope, kinescope, cinemascope - find out what they all mean. This handy tool helps any filmmaker become fluent enough to survive the production and post production process.
With KODAK apps and KODAK film, focus on the more important details of your project without compromise!
By downloading this app, you agree to the End User Licensing Agreement. To view the agreement, visit www.kodak.com/go/cinematools .
Vamos al Cine! - Chile, agrupa las carteleras de cines chilenos en una sola aplicación. Te facilitamos la tarea de buscar en que cine, y a que hora, puedes ver la película que andas buscando.
- Marca tu película favorita para fácil acceso
- Selecciona los cines que te interesan
- Filtra por tipos de salas
- Mira los trailers de las películas
Application is not free advertising.
Because do not have a network connection,
Please use with peace of mind security.
Simple operation, take a video app.
We then save the file as an image frame.
It is making, such as motion jpeg.
Because it is making a special
You can not play movies only with this app.
(Can not copy the file to play, etc. PC.)
Please use whichever camera and the normal application.
(Recording important, please use the normal camera app.)
How to use
- AF in touch with the video
- Zoom out the video in a pinch in a pinch
- From the top button
- Play the latest
- Switch (IN ⇔ OUT)
- Work with the camera silence
When ON the recording, during playback sound is so,
And the query so that it does not sound came out,
Please be careful.
Has been saved to a folder [Uva_Movie].
From the folder to get image and sound is possible.
Substantial differences in the performance of the models will appear by.
It is strongly recommended dual-core models.
Start the camera when the widget
There are models not started by the model.
-Regza t-01c (OS2.1)
-Galaxy (OS4.0) (widget does not work) nexus
Models the problem is thank you report.
Will be fixed in the range can accommodate.
Difference between the paid version,
- High resolution setting
- Set high-sensitivity shooting
- Effect settings
Has been restricted is functioning.
Providing quick and easy to read specifications on the most used lights in the entertainment industry. This application covers the basic specifications on nearly every lighting instrument used in the entertainment industry from tungsten units, HMI, LED's, speciality, etc.
Electrical is currently being built. It should be coming in the 2.0 version.
-Depth of Field and Split Focus
-Digital Runtime, Filesize and Compression
-Diopter and Split Diopter
-Field of View with preview
-Focal Length Equivalents
-Footage Length and Runtime
-Insert Slate (sync beep BETA)
-Mired Shift and Filter Suggestions
-Screentime and Runtime
-Shutter Angle and Exposure Time
-Unit Converter (Filesize, illumination, length, temperature, weight)
-Camera Specifications (Over 80 Film and Digital Cameras)
-HMI Safe Shutter Angles
-Lens Specifications (Over 550 Lenses)
Camera Log Features:
-NEW Camera Report Mode to log takes and circle takes
-Built-in Presets to make logging faster
-Table and List view
-Insert Slate view
-Email Log as CSV format for Excel or HTML format for web browsers
-Production Details offer statistics about the production (Avg lens, total setups, avg setups per day, etc.)
And more to come!
Some cameras supported include:
-Arri Amira and Alexa (all models including XT)
-Blackmagic Cinema Camera, URSA
-Canon 5D MKII, 5D MKIII, 7D, C100, C300, C500
-Nikon D3100, D800
-Panasonic AF100, DVX100, HMC150, GH2, GH3, GH4
-Phantom Flex4k, Flex, Miro 320S
-Red One, MX, Epic, Scarlet, Dragon Epic, Dragon Scarlet
-Silicon Imaging SI-2K
-Sony EX1, EX3, F3, F5, F55, F65, FS7
-16mm and 35mm formats
-Digital Runtime Calculator supports Aja Ki Pro Mini, Sound Devices PIX 240, DPX
-Store up to 5 Custom Camera Settings
Please feel free to email me at pocketAC@gmail.com with any questions or suggestions, especially if you'd like to see any specific cameras or lenses added.
● Adjust all the image sensor parameters that you only thought pro-videocameras had: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode (matrix/center/spot), focus mode and white balance.
● Change sensor parameters (like ISO, exposure compensation or white balance) also during recording.
● Focus adjustments during recording: lock focus on your subject before recording and change focus planes while recording.
● Professional viewfinder: 10+ compositing grids, 10+ crop guides available, safe areas display and much more.
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder on a video camera: live RGB and luminance histogram are available also during recording.
● Professional sound metering options: display audio peaks and sound clipping warnings during recording.
● Use any audio input source for your video: built-in microphone, external (wired) microphone or wireless (Bluetooth) headset.
● Choose video and audio codec, adjust the bitrates, audio sampling rates and number of channels.
● Record in 4K UHD (Ultra High Definition) video on supported devices (currently only the Samsung Galaxy S5, Note 3, Note 4, Note Edge and Alpha).
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature, zoom and more using volume keys (including those in cable-headsets) as well as focusing and recording. Devices with hardware camera shutter keys are also supported.
● Video geotagging support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch focus and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).
● Autoexposure (AE-L) and auto white balance (AWB-L) locks in Android 4.0+. You can also lock exposure and white balance during clip recording automatically.
● Zoom after and while recording. Set specific focal lengths thanks to the 35mm equivalent-based focal length display.
● Powerful video clips organization options: different storage locations and fully customizable file names (even with variables).
Cinema FV-5 is the perfect app for producing the best footage for any short- to medium-sized production. With it you can record the best material possible with any medium- to high-end device. Cinema FV-5 specially supports Android-based compact cameras, so you can even leverage a high-quality, optically stabilized zoom. The footage captured with Cinema FV-5 can be easily edited on any NLE like Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas or DaVinci Resolve.
For more information, visit the official website http://www.cinemafv5.com or download the official Cinema FV-5 User Guide at http://www.cinemafv5.com/tutorials/user_manual.php. For technical support, please read the FAQ (http://www.cinemafv5.com/faq.php) or write to email@example.com.
- Approximate location and precise location: only used for geotagging functionality (disabled by default, and requires manual GPS activation).
- Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage and take pictures and videos: required for the usual camera operation.
Completamente rediseñada, ahora podrás consultar la cartelera de tu ciudad, ubicar tu complejo Cinépolis® favorito, consultar tus puntos Club Cinépolis®, comprar y reservar tus boletos de una manera más rápida y fácil.
Disfruta de la galería de imágenes y trailers de tus películas favoritas, además de poderlas encontrar fácilmente por medio del buscador.
Con tu Cinépolis® ID podrás hacer uso de tus créditos CineCash®, así como realizar recargas a tu cuenta CineCash® desde la aplicación.
La compra y reservación de boletos están disponible únicamente en México y Costa Rica. La consulta de puntos Club Cinépolis®, se encuentra disponible en México, Costa Rica y Guatemala.
Recuerda que la cartelera se actualiza automáticamente con el cambio de horarios y títulos; si deseas actualizar en otro momento, deslizar hacia abajo sobre la vista de carteles para hacerlo de forma manual.
Es necesario contar con conexión a Internet para disfrutar de todas las características de la aplicación.
Algunos títulos no cuentan con tráiler debido a la disponibilidad de contenidos autorizados.
Si tienes alguna dificultad o comentario, contáctanos a: firstname.lastname@example.org. Nosotros te podemos ayudar.
- Compra o reserva boletos para cualquier cine en México incluyendo Cinepólis, Cinemex y Cinemark.
- Descubre las mejores películas exhíbiendose en tu ciudad.
- Navega por la cartelera y ve los cortos en HD y con subtítulos en español.
¿Tienes alguna duda? Síguenos en twitter en @cinemasapp o mandanos un correo a email@example.com