• Post updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
• View and reply to private messages sent to your Pages
• Option to get push notifications for new activity, tips and reminders
• View your latest Page Insights
Now you can get early access to the next version of Facebook Pages Manager by becoming a beta tester. Learn how to sign up, give feedback and leave the program in our Help Center: http://fb.me/pages_beta
Sales Manager is faster and more accurate than traditional paper-based methods, and can handle large amounts of data. Invoices can be printed on a Wi-Fi printer, and barcodes can be scanned from any Android device with a built in camera. The salesman does not have to lug around a heavy laptop - he only needs the phone that he already carries.
Sales Manager is a cloud based system. It allows the salesmen to download product and customer data from a web server, take orders in the field, and upload them back to the server. Each company that uses our server has its own database, which can it can maintain using a web application. Companies that prefer to do so can also host their own web servers.
Sales Manager is designed to run on just about any iPhone or Android phone, and can be used even on devices with small screens. It has a rich graphical user interface, which makes it easy to learn and to use. The application uses a highly scalable SQLite database, and all queries are indexed. It can handle large numbers of customers and products, with little or no loss of performance.
Sales Manager can adapt to match most business situations, and automatically formats dates and prices according to the current locale. It also has a flexible business model that includes support for multiple price lists and variable tax rates. It can be used for returns and refunds, as well as invoices.
• Fast response to user input
• Highly scalable database
• Easy to learn
• Simple user interface
• Barcode scanning
• Invoice printing
• Web services
• Multiple price lists
• Variable tax rates
Sales Manager runs a subscription service, and companies pay a monthly fee to use our server. Our Management Console allows companies to upload and download data in CSV format. They can also edit their databases directly, and perform various management functions. The use of the mobile application itself is free for companies that use our server.
Vanguard Software also provides both PHP/MySQL and ASP.Net/SQL Server scripts for companies that choose to manage their own web servers. This requires a lot more effort than using our own server, but it does allow companies to integrate our database with their existing applications. Companies pay a license fee for each mobile device that they use.
The following features of the app require in-app purchases:
• Backup Data - save and restore the database and settings used by the app.
• Email Invoices - send invoices to customers and to a back office account.
• Print Invoices - print invoices on a range of printers.
• Scan Barcodes - scan barcodes, using the camera or an external scanner.
• Use Profiles - work for more than one company.
• Use Web Server - work for more than one company.
A lot more information, including manuals and other downloads, can be found on our web site at http://www.vanware.co.uk.
Keep it simple and keep everything in one Place!
Job Sites/Services: Each of clients have one or more job sites that you service, you can manage each one of them and keep track of their info. (Address, Monthly price, day of service, frequency, etc.).
Job/Service History: Business Manager will keep track of your clients' entire job history. This is a must if you have special customers that may have job inquiries.
Payments and Balance Keeper: Always know how much your clients owe you based on their job and payment history. Manage all of your clients payments and keep a record for any billing inquiries your clients could have. Forget about the math and let Business Manager do it all for you.
Routes: Easily view your weekly agenda based on the day of the week. Know how many clients and services you have for the day.
A lot More features to come!...
There is a lot... A very lot more that Business Manager can do for you, this is a work in progress. I'm actively working to add all of the features in my ToDo list. Bug/problems are fixed fast too, if you find any let me and i'll work on it right away!: Here are some of the features i'm working on
1. Improve Expense Manager, Job History, and Payments. I want to do all the work from the background so you have the least amount of effort managing all of your clients data.
2. Cutomer Bills: If you notice for every job you create you need to create an invoice. with this info i will bill be able to create an Invoice/Bill you can send to your clients.
3. Better UI: fix add small things that need improvement.
4. Cloud Storage and Sync.
5. FeedBack Builder: Allow users to tell me what they like more and features would like to see added. The more you tell me what you like about Business Manager the better it will get!
For now consider leaving a review and feedback on what you liked the most or something you did like to be changed/added to Business Manager.
Also consider getting Full Access to be the first to try all of the new features!
* 1*1 widget to monitor memory usage, fast kill task or launch application when click
* kill task to free memory
* sort task by name
* auto-kill task when screen turns off
* context menu to switch, uninstall, ignore, autokill or search application
* ignore preferred application when kill
* bulk select and rich notification
If you would like to translate this application to your native language, please contact email@example.com, thanks.
Key features of AS Sales Management
• view daily routes on the map and fix geolocation of sales points,
• place sales order, sale and return documents,
• ability to fill up information about items on deposit and containers automatically or manual
• ability to manage van selling process (sell goods viewing remainder of van goods, pay off sales etc.),
• accept payments discharging debts of sales points,
• view price lists, customer discounts, product discounts etc.
• view financial information of customers and control their credit limits,
• view summarized reports,
• sync data about daily routes, sales orders, sales, payments, products etc. with the back-end system using user authentication and authorization.
Note: To use this app with your business data you must be running AS Sales Management 4.0 as your back-end system.
For more information and questions you can write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also find us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/ArmSoft
- Manage Product Groups
- Manage Products
- Manage Payment
- Manage Customer
- Manage Sellers
- Manage Stock
- Manage Sales
- Analyze inventory, sales and balance through various types of reports
Speed up the phone
*add important app to ignore list to avoid to be killed!
ES Task Manager could be integrated in ES File Explorer.
More than 10 million users! One of best tools on Android market. Support 18 languages.
ES File Explorer for Android is a free, featured all-in-one file manager & application manager & task killer & dropbox client & ftp client which explores your phone and your computer. It allows android users anywhere in the world to manage their resources for free, it makes easy to manage, stay connected using your 3G, EDGE or WiFi, and share with friends, upload photos, watch videos.
Latest Features List :
* File Manager -- Operate files(Copy, Paste, Cut/Move, Create, Delete and Rename, Share/Send) in the phone and computers
* Multiselect files
* Application manager -- Manage apps(Install, Uninstall, Backup, Shortcuts, Category)
* Compress and Decompress ZIP files, Unpack RAR files, can create encrypted (AES 256 bit) ZIP files
* View Different file formats, photos, docs, videos anywhere, support third party applications such as Document To Go to open document files
* Thumbnails for APK,images, and with an inbuilt image browser
* Text viewers and editors
* Search files
* Access your Home PC, via WIFI with SMB
* FTP, it's your FTP client, manage the files on the FTP server as the ones on the sd card
* Dropbox, it's an enhanced dropbox client other than the official version. It can save photos and videos to your dropbox and share your photos and docs, easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
* Bluetooth file transfer tool. You can copy and paste files between bluetooth ready devices.It supports OBEX FTP for browsing devices and transfering files between Bluetooth devices.
* Kill tasks, with a one click, pretty simple widget for auto kill, with ignore list to ignore some applications you don't want to kill. It is an advanced task killer to kill running applications and clean memory(This feature needs ES Task Manager module installed)
* Shortcuts, bookmarks
* Root explorer feature. It is the ultimate file management tools for root users. You might access the whole file system and data directories, and change permissions.
* Developers can visit our website for the developer interface for picking files from your applications, email attachments, etc.
* And much more.
Free, Featured File manager & App manager & taskkiller which explores PHONE & PC.
*media on ftp
It's a file manager, a file explorer, a app manager, just bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. It's ES File Explorer.
It's a free client for FTP, Dropbox (dropbox .com), SMB, Bluetooth. It has inbuilt txt reader, text editor, image viewer, zip viewer and player, it would copy, move, cut, paste, create, rename, it manage files, folders, applications, memory,it can do sharing by WIFI. Always have your stuff with you, no matter when and where.
It's ES File Explorer, It's made by ES.
ES File Explorer ES File Explorer ES File Explorer ES File Explorer ES File Explorer ES Task Manager ES Task Manager ES Task Manager is from ES
We're working for a best managers for users of ES, so, do not hesitate to CONTACT ES with your advice, or if you have any issue.
The ITmanager.net service includes an optional Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network connector supports multiple users.
Manage or view the services running on a Windows computer. Shutdown or reboot Windows computers. Connect and remotely control Windows computers using Remote Desktop Protocol.
Manage both vCenter Servers and standalone ESXi Hypervisor servers using ITmanager.net. Browse your network by Hosts, Virtual Machines or Datacenters. The vCMA server is not required.
IT Administrators can perform Active Directory management tasks from anywhere to manage Users and Groups on their Windows domain.
SSH and Telnet:
SSH and Telnet connections from anywhere. Connect to a remote terminal console to Unix, Mainframes or Routers and run any program or commands on the terminal.
VNC, ARD & RDP:
A full mobile suite of VNC, Windows Remote Desktop and Apple Remote Desktop clients. Connect to your computers, see the screen, control the mouse and keyboard from anywhere.
Amazon Web Services (AWS):
View, analyze and instantly control your Amazon AWS environment. Remotely manage EC2, S3, Identity and Access Management (IAM) and Elastic Beanstalk.
BlackBerry Enterprise Server:
Use ITmanager.net to administer your BlackBerry Enterprise Server 5.x, 10 or BES 12 installation. Securely and remotely manage users, devices, groups, IT policies and more.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
- Ping: View Successes and Failures and charts response times
- Traceroute: Diagnose network route issues visually
- Whois: Perform whois queries on DNS names
- Subnet Calculator: Quickly calculate subnet addresses based on IP's
- DNS Lookup: Query DNS Records
- Scan network to discover servers automatically
***** "A Sys Admin’s Dream App" by Wesley Miller Oct, 2014
“A must have for any Admin of IT Systems.”
***** "This is the Best" Terence Jackson Sept, 2014
“This is the best IT tool that I have used in quite a while. It's like a Swiss army knife of IT Management. It's even better with the Web access now. Keep up the good work.”
***** "Absolutely Great Software" by Mikel T June, 2014
“This is the most intuitive remote administration application I have used to date. Where it really shines is in VMWARE management. If you are on the fence it's worth it most assuredly.”
***** "The Killer-App for IT Warriors" by Brandon Delcamp May, 2014
“This is a must have app for anyone doing any sort of IT management. It fits the bill in just about any situation, it's there to make your life so much easier. Simply Amazing.”
A FREE 30 day subscription is provided to all new users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
Take control over your files! File Commander’s latest release brings powerful network connectivity: FTP/ FTPS support, Local Network access, improved performance with cloud services, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
File Commander is a complete file manager that allows you to handle any file on your Android device and remotely. You can also separately handle libraries of pictures, music, videos, documents, as well as rename, delete, move, zip and send with just a few taps.
LIBRARIES – Find any and every file in seconds
• Easily list your files by type no matter where they are
• Libraries for all your Music, Picture, or Video files
• Sort your files by location: Cloud accounts, network addresses, local files, and Downloads
• Powerful Global search lets you locate any file, anywhere
REMOTE FILE ACCESS AND SHARING – Get to your files from anywhere
• You can now access Windows/Simba based local network locations, FTP/FTPS servers, and Remote shares (for Sony Xperia devices).
• Get it on the cloud with Google Drive, DropBox, Box, OneDrive, Amazon Cloud Drive and SugarSync
• Link up with nearby devices via Bluetooth and WiFi Direct
• Share any file by sending it over email
FILE AND FOLDER MANAGEMENT – Powerful tools put desktop-grade features in your pocket
• Find on-device files easily with local search options
• Manage your files with cut, copy, paste, rename, compress operations
• Sort your files and folders by different criteria and type
• Quickly pick up where you left off with our Recent files features
GET EVEN MORE WITH FILE COMMANDER PREMIUM IN-APP PURCHASES:
• Bookmarks to selected folders
• Recycle Bin so you can delete and restore files
• Hidden files and folders
• Ad free
* Please note that on some devices with Android KitKat or later File Commander has read-only access to your secondary external storage.
Stay current on all the sales events managed by DP Sales Management.
View online sale catalogs, sale orders and supplement sheets.
Check for upcoming events and view sale reports from previous events.
Developed by EDJE Technologies :: EDJEMobile.com :: 866-839-3353
Organize your Business Opportunities and the relationship with your customers.
CRM develop in: English, Italian, German
CRM Business Manager use contact and calendar to full system integration.
If you need to remember your works opportunities you can put this on Business Manager.
Every opportunity is store in calendar to create a business remember that start and end with the opportunities.
You can add Activity in opportunity. The activities are calendar events link to the opportunities so you can create allarm e store appointment.
We the opportunity activities to count the time you spend to follow the opportunity.
Organize your business opportunities. Select your customer from your list of contacts.
Every opportunity in the CRM has a revenue target and a progress indicator of the negotiation.
You can have a summary of the potential revenue both of each single contact and total.
The CRM program is organized in 3 Tabs.
CRM Opportunity works as a "to do list":
Press the option key to insert a new opportunity in the CRM.
Select the customer from the list of contacts.
On the top of the crm opportunity screen you'll see the contact's photo, name and company.
Set the name and the description of the opportunity.
There are 4 information dates: create date, modify date, close date and due date.
Status of opportunity: open or close.
Probability of success.
Long click on the crm opportunity organizer list item to open the context menu.
Open, close, delete and edit opportunity of the CRM.
In the summary folder it is possible to view a summary of the opportunities you can find in the CRM, grouped by contacts. Use this as contacts' manager to have direct access to your business customer. So you can call and see all the information concerning the contact and manage the relationship. Sales force app.
The total revenue of all opportunity.
Use CRM Actisoft to organize your appointments's calendar.
Sales force automation SFA.
Store the activity and use the calendar to put alarm and event link to your opportunity. Old activities are blue colored.
- Add opportunity count by Organization
- In Tab crm Tot now closed and open opportunity are distinct
- Update the Activity features
- CSV Export with App-in module
- Cloud Sync with App-in module
Similar to Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC).
Admin windows network user accounts and computers from any android phone or tablet (wifi, vpn or other network connection).
-Set user Passwords
-Undo Password Lockouts
-Enable or Disable users
-Edit User attributes (address, phone #, misc contact attribs)
-Adjust Group Membership (members and memberOf)
-Use computer objects to remote control domain computers (RDP/VNC apps supported; see additional info)
-Directory Search for User/Group/Computer
-Explorer "Tree Style" view
-Move, Delete and Undelete Objects (tombstone objects)
-Simple find only Locked users
-Supports TLS, SSL, or non-encrypted sessions
-Supports all current AD versions and functional modes
-Save connection settings for multiple directories.
-Unlimited directory size (result size adjustable)
-No server software required; utilizes Native Active Directory LDAP provider.
-Standard Wifi or VPN network access, no abnormal firewall configurations.
*If you experience problems, please email me using the contact form http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=15
This is a Windows Admin tool, intended for use by network administrators and various IT professionals. Valid credentials are required to connect to a windows domain.
ActiveDir connects to any Windows Server Active Directory via an LDAP connection. No additional software is required; however Active Directory Services does require a basic certificate configuration to enable encryption (req'd to set passwords). This is typical started by adding the AD Certificate or Certificate Services role.
*RDP and VNC functions are provided by Yongtao Wang's remote tools. All 5 rdp/vnc tools are supported and auto-detected when present, selecting pro over lite/ad supported. Passing the current credentials (effectively SSO) only functions on Pro and Enterprise versions. http://www.remotespark.com/android_solution.html (also available on Android Market)
*TLS Unavailable Error most likely indicates the domain controller isn't capable of LDAP encryption. A connection can usually be made by disabling TLS and SSL in the connection profile. This will allow a non-encrypted connection with the drawback that AD LDAP will not perform password updates without encryption.
To enable LDAP Encrpytion (TLS and SSL):
*Active Directory Certificate Services should be added to one domain controller to provide SSL/TLS security, which is needed to set passwords. In many environments this requirement may already be in place, if not adding a private Enterprise-CA for your organization is a fairly simple process. More information is availiable in our FAQ here: http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=12
*ActiveDir is bound by the Active Directory Security policies that regulate directory security, authentication and object visibility. Valid credentials must be used to gain required access to the AD system, standard (non-admin) user accounts can be used, under normal security permissions standard accounts cannot alter data without being granted Administrator or Special access.
(*)Active Directory and Windows Server are a trademark of Microsoft Corp.
Number of fee and profit make you headache?
You want to track quantity of sold products, expenses, inventory, customer ...?
There are hundreds of reasons to want to find a management software
Sales Management is a great solution for you, completely free suit most businesses. It suits for small and medium shops/stores.
Why is the Sales Management?
1. Ease to use: Sales Management is designed to be the easiest to use, no need to go through training. You don't need to know anything about computer but you can use Store Management without issue.
2. Compact: you will get rid of a jumble: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard ... on your desk. All things you need just a tablet (and printer), your desk will bring a more modern style. Especially Store management can fully connect the printer via wireless (bluetooth - upcomming)
3. Convenience: if you need attach pictures to your products, you will not need to buy a camera or miscellaneous steps to connect the computer to the camera.
Forget about it, Store Management will support these hassle things, simply open the product management features, creating a new product, then you can enjoy taking pictures of the product from camera of your tablet.
Pictures will be attached to each product.
4. Management of complex products: each product you have dozens attached information (eg phone has information of screen size, CPU, RAM ... Clothes have color, material. ..)
Sales Management is strong enough to help you configure and attach these information to your products. Store management also support manage product as categories.
5. Effective Customer Management: tracking of assets, purchase history ...
6. Cost management: create new cost, cost classification. You can attach a bill on new cost item
7. Report easy to use: you can create dozens of different types of reports with extremely simple operation.
8. Support Online
9. Work as offline (and online - upcomming)
All comments are extremely valuable for us to improve the program further.
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
All check-ins are synced with our servers, so you can use multiple devices at different points of entry and not worry about the same ticket being used twice.
- Look up and check in attendees off a list – search by first name, last name, or browse the list
- Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
- Check in attendees using multiple devices at the same time
- View live sales and attendance stats at any time
- Analyze your attendance data online after the event
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
With Eventbrite for mobile, you can:
✓ Discover popular and recommended events happening around you
✓ Find upcoming events for this week and weekend
✓ See which events your friends are going to
✓ Register for and get tickets to events
✓ Store your credit or debit cards for fast, easy purchasing
✓ Save interesting events to check out later
✓ View event details, including maps and directions
✓ Add upcoming events to your calendar
✓ Easily share events with your friends
✓ Get into events with just your phone -- no paper tickets required!
Log in as an Eventbrite event organizer to:
✓ Look up and check in your event attendees off a guest list
✓ Easily validate ticket barcodes using the camera on your device
✓ View live sales and event attendance stats at any time
Also available in German, Spanish, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish.
What is Eventbrite?
The free Eventbrite app for Android helps you discover live events, get event recommendations just for you, and see which events your friends are going to. Get tickets and quickly access your Eventbrite tickets and event information from your Android device.