The American Society of Human Genetics Annual Meeting attracts over 6,500 scientific attendees, plus over 200 exhibiting companies, which makes it the world's largest gathering of human genetics professionals. This year’s meeting is being held at the Vancouver Convention Centre in Canada from October 18-22, 2016. ASHG 2016 app features include:
• Native app – no wifi required
• Full program to browse sessions and plan your schedule
• Real-time alerts for program changes, your upcoming sessions, and organizer messages
• Notetaking and voting for your favorite content
• Messaging and social media to connect with other attendees
• Maps of Exhibit Hall, posters, and local area
• and more!
Visit www.ashg.org/2016meeting for additional information.