Download the official app for IPVC 2018, your guide to the 32nd International Papillomavirus Conference, taking place in Sydney, Australia, October 2-6, 2018.
Organized by the International Papillomavirus Society (IPVS) and held in conjunction with AOGIN 2018 (the Asia-Oceania Research Organisation in Genital Infection and Neoplasia), this year’s conference theme is 'Towards Global Control of HPV Disease.' The conference will cover PV-related topics from basic science to global health impact.
App features include:
No wi-fi connection required to access the program, schedule or animated maps.
• Now: Stay informed about hot issues, changes, your upcoming sessions and organizer messages.
• Browse the program, build your personal schedule and bookmark sessions or speakers.
• Take notes and email them as part of your trip report for reference.
• Exhibitors, Maps, related info and much more.
• Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Note: Upon installation, the app will ask for device permissions. This permission request is triggered by a requirement to understand your phone state and if you have a data connection. We do not collect or track this information - the app simply needs some basic information from your OS to run. Downloaded data updates, your personal notes or stars, or your login credentials require the app to have permissions to protected storage.