12 games in one with translation in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian:
- math skills with the 4 operations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division)
- Learn the flags of the countries of the world and their locations.
- Have fun finding the 6 differences in funny pictures.
- Connect the dots to discover surprise figures
- Learn to recognize more than 100 animals including their sounds.
- Solve mazes of increasing difficulties.
- Guess the sound of musical instruments.
- Solve puzzles with fun images and stimulating music.
- learn how to write and read letters and numbers.
- Acquire vocabulary of hundreds of words in different languages.
- Children can choose their options by themselves
- multiple levels of difficulty, increasing the complexity and fighting against time.
- stimulates the intellect, overcoming challenges and difficulties.
- Kids love it and have fun learning math and other skills.
- Parents can follow the progress of their children
- listen to songs that stimulate the mind
Also by playing this game you can acquire the following skills:
- Improve children's skills in memory, concentration and development of knowledge.
- Help with recognition of numbers.
- Keep the children entertained with fun sound effects and musical songs ..
- The game is adapted to be handled easily.
- Is specifically designed as an educational tool for interface of preschoolers and up.
New Green Ideas.
A 600 hundreds student primary school has used 200 thousands paper every year for school notice (Every week 4 – 10 school notices). By eSchool System, we can save millions of paper every year and protecting trees, environment and blue sky for our children!
Vision: We provide our learners a holistic education within a caring environment so that they can contribute to the national development of Indonesia.
Mission: Our school community assists our students to develop the skills they need to become independent and self- sufficient young people who will succeed and contribute responsibly to Indonesian and the global community.
Learner Profile: Meaning: Whatever we want to do for students, at the end, this below are qualities that we want students to have. They are:
Meaning: All stake holders (management, employee, parents, and partners) need to practice this new culture. Let us have this below principles as our way of doing activities. They are: