Xander Sotho Build & Break is an educational app for young children to learn about shapes and symmetry. Age appropriate, curriculum based, construction and drawing activities support early learning.
- Prescribed grade appropriate activities
- Space awareness, orientation, and symmetry skills
- Shapes and construction
- Improve fine motor skills and problem solving
- Develop confidence through acquiring skills for school readiness
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Account and mother of three young children to incorporate widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue. Your children can now engage with high-quality educational apps in the comfort of their home language, resulting in enhanced knowledge absorption and technical skills proficiency that can match global peers.