Xander Intermediate Spelling is an educational app for children to practice prescribed spelling lists and sight words for Grade 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7 as used by the annual national spelling competition organized by the University of Stellenbosch.
- Prescribed grade appropriate spelling lists and sight words
- Practice spelling through a variety of activities
- Study sight words in the font used by schools
- Listen and practice pronunciation
- Word building games and flashcards
- Improve fine motor skills and literacy
- Develop confidence to cope with school assessments and spelling tests
- SB Kids App of the Year 2015
- MTN App of the Year Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa Finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander Apps is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Account and mother of three to incorporate widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue. Your children can now engage with high-quality educational apps in the comfort of their home language, resulting in enhanced knowledge absorption and technical skills proficiency that can match global peers.