Xander English Play is an educational app for young children that focuses on proficiency with arithmetic for numbers one through to 20. Counting and mathematics skills are developed in this app after users have mastered the basics in Xander 123.
- Age appropriate and entertaining
- Curriculum based activities
- Learn to identify and count in multiples of 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Learn to identify odd and even numbers
- Practice basic arithmetic through sum creation
- Introduction to the magic triangle
- Improve fine motor skills and problem solving
- Develop confidence through acquiring skills for school readiness
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Account and mother of three children to incorporate widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue.