Xander Fruit & Veg is a Tswana educational app for young children that teaches children all about fruit and vegetables and includes vital school readiness activities such as sorting, matching and basic sums.
- Learn the vocabulary for fruit and vegetables
- Read words in the font used by schools
- Practice pronunciation
- Learn about where fruit and vegetables grow and why they’re so good for you
- Practice what you’ve learnt through fun activities
- Improve fine motor skills
- Build skills through sorting, matching and pattern recognition
- Practice basic sums
- Free play to decorate a play with fruit and vegetable
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Accountant and mother of three and incorporates widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue. Your children can now engage with high-quality educational apps in the comfort of their home language, resulting in enhanced knowledge absorption and technical skills proficiency that can match that of their global peers.