Xander Prepositions is a Xhosa educational app for young children to learn about prepositions through healthy technology. Children are introduced to terms and visible placement features after being presented with the meaning of prepositions.
- Age appropriate and entertaining
- Curriculum based activities
- Learn about and practice prepositions
- Master relativity through repetitive play
- Practice placing characters and items in relevant positions
- Improve fine motor skills and problem solving
- Develop confidence through acquiring skills for school readiness
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Account and mother of three children to incorporate widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue.