Xander Fruit & Veg is a Zulu educational app for young children that teaches children all about fruit and vegetables and includes vital school readiness activities such as sorting, matching and basic sums. Children can learn the names of fruit and vegetables, where they grow, and the nutritional benefits.
- Learn the vocabulary for fruit and vegetables
- Read words in the font used by schools
- Practice pronunciation
- Learn about where fruit and vegetables grow and why they’re so good for you
- Practice what you’ve learnt through fun activities
- Improve fine motor skills
- Build skills through sorting, matching and pattern recognition
- Practice basic sums
- Free play to decorate a play with fruit and vegetable
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Accountant and mother of three and incorporates widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue. Your children can now engage with high-quality educational apps in the comfort of their home language, resulting in enhanced knowledge absorption and technical skills proficiency that can match that of their global peers.