Xander Prepositions is a Zulu educational app for young children to learn about prepositions through healthy technology. Children are introduced to terms and visible placement features after being presented with the meaning of prepositions. Through an interactive and highly entertaining hide-and-seek game with Xander and friends, your child with be able to use prepositions with more confidence.
- Age appropriate and entertaining
- Curriculum based activities
- Learn about and practice prepositions
- Master relativity through repetitive play
- Practice placing characters and items in relevant positions
- Improve fine motor skills and problem solving
- Develop confidence through acquiring skills for school readiness
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Account and mother of three children to incorporate widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue.