Xander Time is a Zulu educational app for young children to learn to tell the time through healthy technology. Children are introduced to the clock and each hour before they practice to tell the time of the day through an entertaining game.
- Age appropriate and entertaining
- Curriculum based activities
- Learn about a clock and the time of the day
- Improve fine motor skills and problem solving
- Develop confidence through acquiring skills for school readiness
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Account and mother of three children to incorporate widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue.