Xander Afrikaans Animals is a fun sorting and matching app for early learning. Children delight in learning about animals and hearing the sounds they make.
- Learn the names of animals and hear the sounds they make
- Learn about animal families
- Study the spelling in the font used by schools
- Practice pronunciation and vocabulary
- Practice what you’ve learnt through exercises
- Improve fine motor skills
- Gain skills of sorting, matching animals and sums
- Recognize animal patterns, colours and habitats
- Prepare for school readiness in a fun way
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander Apps is a truly African initiative, developed by a local South-African Chartered Accountant and mother of three and incorporates widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of education in a child’s mother tongue. Your children can now engage with high-quality educational apps in the comfort of their home language, resulting in enhanced knowledge absorption and technical skills proficiency that can match global peers.