Zulu Wardrobe is an educational app for young children that teaches the names (and pronunciation) of different body parts, clothing and weather, in Zulu. After consolidating the terminology it concludes with a fun game that provides hours of entertainment.
- Learn vocabulary to describe facial features, parts of the body, clothing and weather.
- Listen and practice pronunciation of the terminology.
- Play dressing game to make terminology relevant and provide context.
- Retain vocabulary through repetition and engagement.
- Improve fine-motor skills through drag & drop exercises.
- SB Best Kids App 2015
- MTN App Awards Finalist 2015/2016
- Apps Africa finalist 2016
- Academics Choice Smart Media Winner
Xander Apps is a truly African initiative, developed by a Stellenbosch-based mother of three and incorporating widely accepted psychological findings on the importance of early education in a child’s mother tongue. Your children can now engage with high-quality educational apps in the comfort of their home language, resulting in enhanced knowledge absorption and technical skills proficiency that can match that of their global peers.