ABOUT THE APP
The first ever crypto bank – Evercash app combines a cryptocurrency exchange and mobile wallet with support for traditional SEPA + SWIFT transfers and transactions in BTC, ETH, EVER, and Stable Euro (EUPi).
Evercash offers to spend crypto as simple as cash. All types of transfers and payments are possible using special crypto - fiat bridge, exchange and withdraw EUPi/Euro to any IBAN.
- Buy crypto with a bank card
- Store funds in crypto or Euros
- Swap currency inside the wallet
- Transfer for free inside the ecosystem
- Use QR code in Smart ATM
BUY, SELL AND EXCHANGE CRYPTO AND STABLECOIN AT BEST RATES
- Top up crypto wallet via a bank transfer or by Visa /Mastercard
- Withdraw crypto into bank accounts and cards
- Send and receive crypto and Euro from friends and family, to and from wallets with QR codes
- Always know how much digital assets you have
- EUPi is backed by Euro saved in a Dutch fund and constantly monitored by - The Dutch Authority for the Financial Markets
- Your privacy is guaranteed: transactions data is stored in Germany
- Funds and transactions are secured with European high standards by the private blockchain.
- 24/7, all human English-speaking customer support
Trading cryptocurrencies carries a high level of risk, and can result in the loss of your capital, it may not be suitable for all investors. Before deciding to trade cryptocurrency, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all your initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with cryptocurrency trading and seek advice from an independent financial advisor. It is your responsibility to ascertain whether you are permitted to use the services of Evercash based on the legal requirements in your country of residence. Investments in crypto assets are not covered by the Financial Ombudsman Service or subject to protection under the Financial Services Compensation Scheme.