Throw away your mileage log and shoebox of receipts! Everlance makes tracking your mileage and receipts for tax deductions or reimbursement simple, easy, and free.
Everlance tracks your mileage automatically using GPS so you no longer need to keep a mileage log or logbook -- all you need to do is let the app record your trips in the background and swipe trips to the left if personal or to the right if for business.
Everlance is designed for minimal battery consumption and IRS compliance. Everlance has two plans: a free plan and a premium plan. Under the free plan you can track an unlimited number of trips or receipts manually or you can upgrade to Everlance Premium and the app will automatically track your trips using GPS and transactions using credit card integration. Users ranging from the self-employed to Fortune 500 employees love us, here's why:
• Earn more money — Every 1,000 miles is worth $580 as a business expense you don't have to pay taxes on. Everlance makes sure you never lose a mile again by working seamlessly in the background to capture all potential deductions.
• Save time — Everlance automatically tracks your miles. Simply swipe to categorize and you're done. Self-employed taxes are now a breeze.
• Get peace of mind — Everlance backs up everything safely in the cloud. We're your digital mileage log and tracker.
• We detect and log all of your trips automatically (or add a TO and FROM location and Everlance will create a trip for you).
• We calculate business mileage, trip start & end time, and reimbursement value.
• Swipe to categorize trips as business, personal, charity, or medical.
• We save a GPS "mileage receipt" for each trip which is backed up to the cloud.
• Upload your paper receipts of meals, supplies, and other expenses .
• Bank and credit card integration to track revenue and expenses.
• Improve your business and mileage IQ with easy expense reports.
• Supports multiple income sources, 1099 taxes, quickbooks self-employed, and excel .
• Export your data at any time to CSV or PDF
... and many more features to come!
• Solopreneurs: real estate agents, photographers, self-employed, general contractors ...
• Independent contractors: rideshare drivers (uber / lyft), food delivery (doordash, instacart, etc.), etc.
• Anyone who needs a mileage log for their vehicle, to improve their mile IQ, or complete a Freshbooks or Concur expense report.
• Employees who need to get reimbursed!
We'd love to hear from you! Please note that mileage tracking is not always 100% accurate (loss of signal, etc.) and that we are working every day to improve the tracker. All feedback or ideas are welcome at email@example.com.